Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fullmetal Alchemist
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 29, 2020 3:44 PM

Feb 2020
omg roy and riza i love them sm

this was a funny episode! the reunion scene with may, marcoh and yoki, and when ed and al met the chimera fighting scar

i like how the yoki flashback was told in the style of a silent film, that was new and clever

another cliffhanger to finish!!!
Apr 30, 2020 6:34 PM
Apr 2018
Yoki's past is a full arc in the manga? Thank God Bones didn't animate the whole thing: I didn't even enjoyed the flashback.

Scar was cool; wish Elric bros hadn't interrupted the fight with their comedy and had fought only instead
Nov 12, 2020 7:56 AM

Jul 2017
Oh nice, they added Yoki's backstory in the form of a flashback. I was curious since the original anime did have this story really early on as a full episode where Ed tricked him into selling the mine to him so he could give it to the community there and rip him off. In general, a good episode again.
Jan 6, 2021 11:16 AM

Aug 2017
The fight between the Elric brothers and those two chimera have unnecessary comedy, it was ruined -.-. And the worst part is Yoki's back-story...feels like filler and a waste of space lol. I guess Scar capturing Winry is just a plan to fool Kimblee if u ask me.

This "third season" explained a lot of things but I feel some "not much happens" episodes pretty boring. I liked new characters like Olivia.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 9, 2021 9:58 AM
Nov 2020
I really love how during the backstory of Yoki they use the big bad music when Hughes appears, and the super sad music where he fails as a thief.I really love how during the backstory of Yoki they use the big bad music when Hughes appears, and the super sad music where he fails as a thief.
Mar 6, 2022 4:46 PM

Feb 2021
so they don't add in the mining town until the plot slows down and treat it like it's a fucking joke when it was supposed to be used to characterize Ed and Al in the early part of the story. typical fmab

Apparently not even Kimblee is smart enough to see through their ridiculous scheme this time
May 30, 2022 2:06 PM
Apr 2022
I think that scar Will nothing do to wenry
Mar 25, 11:54 AM

Mar 2022
Great episode and also a funny episode I loved the flashback sequence and my god he was trying to steal from the Armstrong family and man two of the sisters are butch just like Alexander. And it was also done in the style of an ol’ Charlie Chaplin film which was brilliant XD I just love that Ed and the others are just ignoring Yoki as he’s telling his little story and the only reaction that he’s given from is just: “Yeah cool story dude, now we get serious here?” XD It looks from now on, Scar is going to be siding with the Elrics, plus Winry who she is posing as a fake hostage to get past Kimblee and his men.

Also the stuff with involving the Chimeras was also hilarious just Ed and Al pretending to be scared as well as Ed himself just admiring his new automail arm was just hilarious to see. Once again great episode we are definitely building up to something even better at this stage in the game. Awesome stuff.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Guys, did you hear? It was 9.39, and now it is 9.38.

Eagleact - 1 minute ago

0 by Eagleact »»
1 minute ago

» What’s bad about this anime ( 1 2 3 )

sangonomiya_k - Nov 18, 2023

133 by Angel_crush1 »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

samatar45 - Oct 2, 2009

286 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Oct 11, 2009

296 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

adamantine - Aug 16, 2009

215 by JoeyBadaSS »»
Apr 20, 10:29 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.