Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 29, 2015 11:11 AM

Mar 2013
Here is a collection of promotional videos (PVs), TV ads (CMs), and trailers for the last week. This thread excludes videos that have already been featured in an article. Please check the News Board, under the Preview tag, for articles that feature a promotional video. Last week's PV thread can be found here.

Boku dake ga Inai Machi | TV | CM
Boku dake ga Inai Machi is an upcoming TV anime based on the manga by Kei Sanbe. The adaptation will be produced by A-1 Pictures and directed by Tomohiko Itou (Gin no Saji). The series is expected to broadcast on January 8.

High☆Speed!: Free! Starting Days | Movie | PV
The new character video previews Sosuke Yamazaki.

Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt | ONA | PV
Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt is an anime adaptation of the manga drawn by Yasuo Ohtagaki. Kou Matsuo (Kakumeiki Valvrave) will direct the ONA at studio Sunrise. The series will premiere on December 25.

Schwarzesmarken | TV | PV
Schwarzesmarken is a spin-off series of the original Muv-luv Alternative. Created by Hiroki Uchida and Kouki Yoshimune, the series takes place in 1983 and revolve around the East German Army 666th TSF Squadron. Tetsuya Watanabe (Kimi ga Nozomu Eien) will direct the series, which is slated for Winter 2016.

Yami Shibai 3rd Season | TV | CM
Yami Shibai 3rd Season will be produced by ILCA and focus on urban legends. The series is expected to broadcast in January.

Nov 29, 2015 11:15 AM

Apr 2014
Schwarzesmarken didnt show anything tbh
Boku dake looks good
Gundam stop milking
idc about Yami Shibai
Nov 29, 2015 11:17 AM

Jan 2015
Wtf Yami Shibai PV?
Looking forward to Boku dake
Nov 29, 2015 11:24 AM

Jul 2012
Boku dake looks quiet good, and I burst out laughing when I saw Yami Shibai PV before even watching it.
Nov 29, 2015 11:27 AM

Aug 2015
this looks OK
Nov 29, 2015 11:28 AM

Mar 2013
mostly looking forward to Boku dake ga Inai Machi love psychological series/anime's but also to Schwarzesmarken.
Nov 29, 2015 11:32 AM
Apr 2012
Boku dake ga Inai Machi

THE ANIME OF WINTER.

CALLING IT.
Nov 29, 2015 11:32 AM

Nov 2011
Boku dake ga Inai Machi continuously looks promising and I think will be a dark horse for the Winter. From what I've heard, there's an event for Schwarzesmarken later in December so they should show more. I'm really curious to see some anime footage since I've started reading the LN awhile ago.
Nov 29, 2015 11:50 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Adult Satoru's voice seems pretty on point, and I think I also heard child Satoru's voice at the end. The PV looks pretty good, although the character designs is a little cuter than the original. I don't have a problem with it, I think it's because of the change in style of the eyes. Also just realized the last two noitaminA shows were also mystery.
Nov 29, 2015 11:59 AM

Jun 2015
Boku Dake ga Inai Machi looks great. I knew I had it on my PTW list for a reason.
Nov 29, 2015 12:25 PM

Jun 2014
moodie said:
Boku dake looks good
Gundam stop milking
idc about Yami Shibai

I don't mind the milking as long as the milk looks that amazing
Nov 29, 2015 12:34 PM

Apr 2015
Boku dake ga Inai Machi looks decent. But it's A-1 Pictures...I'll try it out, at least. Good that's lot a LN adaptation. Gundam Thunderbolt also looks okay.
It's time you look inward and begin asking yourself the big question, "Who are you, and what do you want?" - Uncle Iroh
Nov 29, 2015 12:44 PM

Jun 2015
Boku dake ga Inai Machi! <3
Nov 29, 2015 12:50 PM

Mar 2013
Ein said:
moodie said:
Boku dake looks good
Gundam stop milking
idc about Yami Shibai

I don't mind the milking as long as the milk looks that amazing
Nov 29, 2015 1:00 PM

Jul 2010
moodie said:
Boku dake looks good
Gundam stop milking
idc about Yami Shibai

You always complain about Gundam milking on most Gundam posts/threads I've seen.... but you still haven't seen any Gundam according to your list? could you stop being annoying piece of shit please and let us others enjoy, thanks.
Nov 29, 2015 2:43 PM
Jul 2018
Having high hopes for Boku dake ga Inai Machi. I've read the first 5 chapters of the manga and I was amazed with such a good start. I'm going to finish the rest once the anime ends bc I'll be spoiled more if I read further, & hype killed.
Nov 29, 2015 3:06 PM

Apr 2014
10th_man_down said:
moodie said:
Boku dake looks good
Gundam stop milking
idc about Yami Shibai

You always complain about Gundam milking on most Gundam posts/threads I've seen.... but you still haven't seen any Gundam according to your list? could you stop being annoying piece of shit please and let us others enjoy, thanks.
i dont hate gundam my man i watched them when i was young and loved them

im just being satirical and poking fun of how stupid it sounds when ppl say "milking an anime" because when its their fav anime they seem to dislike that aswell.

no need to be bashful if u have any problems go pm me with ur concerns
Nov 29, 2015 3:25 PM

Nov 2013
That yami shibai PV.lol
Nov 29, 2015 3:32 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Boku dake ga is gonna be the best one this winter.
With dat Josei anime from Deen.
Calling it.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Nov 29, 2015 3:46 PM

Sep 2011
Ariak said:
Boku dake ga Inai Machi looks decent. But it's A-1 Pictures...I'll try it out, at least. Good that's lot a LN adaptation. Gundam Thunderbolt also looks okay.

why is there a circlejerk against A-1? They produce some good shows, and have the budget to do so. I see no reason why they are so hated against.

That Thunderbolt PV is not quite my tempo.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Nov 29, 2015 5:16 PM

Nov 2012
GodlyKyon said:
why is there a circlejerk against A-1? They produce some good shows, and have the budget to do so. I see no reason why they are so hated against.

Personally, I just don't think A-1 was particularly the right studio to adapt BokuMachi; the director especially worries me (of Sword Art Online fame). For a story that relies quite heavily on subtlety, I'm not sure the staff have what it takes to pull it off successfully.

The few saving graces that give me hope are the music composer who has a fantastic track record and a character designer who seems likely to faithfully bring Sanbe's designs to screen.

Who knows. The short PV looked promising but PVs are hardly indicative of a series' overall quality.
Nov 29, 2015 9:09 PM

Feb 2015
boku da is the only one that's worth checking out.
Nov 29, 2015 9:27 PM

Feb 2015
Really looking foward Boku Dake. The artwork-character designs look great and this last PV looks fantastic (great atmosphere). This is my most anticipated series this coming Winter, so I’m glad everything looks to be on point.

Nov 29, 2015 10:29 PM

Sep 2011
Forz said:
GodlyKyon said:

Personally, I just don't think A-1 was particularly the right studio to adapt BokuMachi; the director especially worries me (of Sword Art Online fame). For a story that relies quite heavily on subtlety, I'm not sure the staff have what it takes to pull it off successfully.

The few saving graces that give me hope are the music composer who has a fantastic track record and a character designer who seems likely to faithfully bring Sanbe's designs to screen.

Who knows. The short PV looked promising but PVs are hardly indicative of a series' overall quality.

Hmm... That is worrying

My last sentence was reference to the movie Whiplash, a movie about a jazz student and his lovely teacher.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Nov 30, 2015 3:48 AM

Dec 2013
GodlyKyon said:

The reasion is people don't like their shows, huh? Looks like they make stuff that is seen as bland my many.
Nov 30, 2015 8:09 AM

Feb 2013
Sousuke ♥

Boku dake ga Inai Machi looks nice, right to ptw!
Nov 30, 2015 8:21 AM
Mar 2015
Boku dake ga Inai Machi looks kinda interesting.

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - 4 hours ago

6 by DrHizzle »»
1 hour ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - 7 hours ago

9 by Maumuu »»
2 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 24

5 by Kushna »»
7 hours ago

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
8 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

31 by animegamer245 »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.