Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 23, 2015 5:41 PM
Nov 2015
Help! I have several anime I plan on watching if I can't find anything else, but I'm waiting for something that I will really like before I watch them. Can anyone help me? I'm looking for something that has:
Supernatural creatures (EX: ghosts, werewolves, gods demons, angels; doesn't matter)
Romance (Has to be noticeable in plot)
Preferably something with vampires, werewolves, wolf deities or the like.
Preferably something with action, traveling and fighting.

I've watched and like:
Parasyte (Not my favorite but still pretty decent)
Naruto
Part of Naruto Shippudden
Inuyasha (Like this one a lot)
Wolf's Rain (Good but looking for better)
Soul Eater (Love this one! Not my usual stuff but still good)
Wolf Children (aka Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki)

Stuff like Sword Art Online and Guilty Crown are interesting to me. Spice and Wolf is okay but I'd like a stronger romance. Inuyasha kinda romance, if you know what I mean.

Can anyone help me? Thanks!
Nov 23, 2015 6:21 PM

Jun 2015
kamisama hajimemashita
fortune arterial akai yakusoku
guilty crown
kyoukai senjou no horizon
infinite stratos
hidan no aria
shakugan no shana
dragon crisis
SAO
11 eyes
zero no tsukaima
Nov 23, 2015 6:29 PM
Feb 2015
Monogatari Series - MC is part vampire but romance isn't that big on the plot, just kinda there
Kyoukai no Kanata - male MC is half youmu(demon) and female MC is a spirit warrior that fights youmu
Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works - lots of action with some romance on the side; both MCs are mages
Nov 23, 2015 6:42 PM
Aug 2013
Hi, I feel like having an anime with intense action scene and also a good love story is almost impossible to find since one aspect will be dominant and if both are equally developed I feel like both will lack development.

The only anime that come to my mind fitting your expectations is Shinsekai yori, it has some good action scene involving supernaturals powers and unusual creatures (not the classical vampires, werewolf tho). There is also a focus on some love stories that are decently developed. This anime has some mysteries and tension too thus it's quite entertaining. About your traveling point, the main characters do travel a few episodes, said like that that doesn't seems important but it is since the pace of the anime accelerates thanks to what they see/find.
VezaiahNov 24, 2015 4:41 AM
Nov 23, 2015 6:46 PM
Aug 2015
-Aa! Megami-sama!
-Dragon Crisis!
-Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works ( Fate/Stay in your list is the old version, Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works is new one and it relates with the newest version which has been airing since 2013 )
-Gosick
-Inu x Boku SS
-Oda Nobuna no Yabou
-Otome Youkai Zakuro
-Shakugan no Shana (3ss)
-Shin Shirayuki-hime Densetsu Pretear
-Zero no Tsukaima (4ss)
-Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
Nov 24, 2015 8:15 AM

Mar 2014
ghost hunt
Nov 24, 2015 8:34 AM
Nov 2015
Vezaiah said:
Hi, I feel like having an anime with intense action scene and also a good love story is almost impossible to find since one aspect will be dominant and if both are equally developed I feel like both will lack development.

The only anime that come to my mind fitting your expectations is Shinsekai yori, it has some good action scene involving supernaturals powers and unusual creatures (not the classical vampires, werewolf tho). There is also a focus on some love stories that are decently developed. This anime has some mysteries and tension too thus it's quite entertaining. About your traveling point, the main characters do travel a few episodes, said like that that doesn't seems important but it is since the pace of the anime accelerates thanks to what they see/find.

I agree, haha. This is so hard to find. One reason I've never been too big on anime is because, except for a few, there aren't that many that fit my wants. I'll definitely check this one out!
Nov 24, 2015 9:12 AM

May 2015
I haven't finished it yet, but: Chrno Crusade
Nov 24, 2015 12:44 PM
Jul 2015
I think Tsubasa reservoir chronicle fits perfectly with your description, you also may like Angel beats, Zero no tsukaima, fruits basket, rozen maiden (here there is not solid romance), tasogare otome x amnesia.
Nov 24, 2015 4:47 PM

May 2012
+Kamisama Hajimemashita
Dance in the Vampire Bund
Blood+

More topics from this board

» Anime like Yoshiaki Kawajiri's works

AcbSnakeDemon - 1 hour ago

0 by AcbSnakeDemon »»
1 hour ago

» Real Robot Anime

PlasticRobot - May 13

10 by luckyrune »»
5 hours ago

» Is Queens Blade any good?

Rogna - Feb 7, 2009

2 by Absurdo_N »»
6 hours ago

» Just Really Great Anime Suggestions

Benassiesto - May 13

5 by JoeChip »»
Yesterday, 7:18 AM

» What anime has the most messed up evil mc?

Krystopher - May 13

4 by Zarutaku »»
Yesterday, 3:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.