Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Nov 8, 2015 2:48 PM

Oct 2015
Anarchi4 said:
I agree with most of what you say, both of the 'antagonists' which were introduced are the generic bullies which seem to be there without any reason but to irritate the audience, but we've only seen two so I hope to see something new the next episodes. Plus Ayase's legs scene was a bit... disturbing

Having read the manga and LN, you're doing Kuraudo a great disservice by calling him generic.
Nov 8, 2015 4:01 PM

Jan 2009
BLKWarGreymon said:
Having read the manga and LN, you're doing Kuraudo a great disservice by calling him generic.

Don't say that. These people have an impeccable eye - 2 minutes of screentime are enough to judge.
Nov 8, 2015 4:07 PM

Oct 2015
Mentar said:
Don't say that. These people have an impeccable eye - 2 minutes of screentime are enough to judge.

I guess I'm just too infatuated with Yoshi's deep voice xP
Nov 8, 2015 5:26 PM

Dec 2013
Well that was a hell of a lot better than the last episode. I'd almost prefer a hentai thigh massage over a corny romantic squabble. LOL @ the indoor umbrella. New villain could have used a more creative intro than...a diner. That crooked smile at the end...yikes.
Nov 8, 2015 7:22 PM

Jan 2013
Ikki bakaaaaaaaaaaaaa xD
Stella cute as always :3
Damn Ikki toching her legs that way...haha
I think that Ayase will try to do something to him, her face in the ending of the eps was kinda scary.
That ending pic xD 10/10 haha
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Nov 8, 2015 8:15 PM
Nov 2010
Wow that readjustment of the form theme was friggin hot...... but also..it shows how much he really understands fighting with the sword....

That bit by the end by his sister.....was really admirable...I definitely would not be ok with a girl I love being happy with someone else xD But then again I've always believed love is a bit selfish in a good way.

Waaa Stella is so cute when she calls him Ikki =P I'm kinda curious why they added her character in...I have a feeling Ayase is gonna play a role later.

Wow that scene at the restaurant was really amazing, eh showed amazing restraint and humility. Makes me respect him more as a martial arts practitioner. I'm really surprised the girl with the umbrella and the little kid from the student council room were trying to provoke him.....

I was a bit surprised and yet not surprised that she was his next opponent..... was a good and yet somewhat predicable twist. It's too bad. I really enjoyed seeing him coach her =3

I'm starting to really like Alice's friendship with him. Reminds me of a wise friend stepping in and giving me advice. =3

Can't wait to see what this sword eater is about.
yngtadpoleNov 8, 2015 8:27 PM
Nov 8, 2015 9:08 PM

Aug 2012
CrowdFavorite said:
Apparently having the main character in a relationship changes jack shit about the ever so stupid harem antics. Introduction of the new character was as retarded as can be -_-
Another bully type 'villain' (I mean he's essentially just a cocky 16 year old) enters the frame and spouts some lame lines just to eventually lose to our righteous main character at some point in the series...
Btw these kind of series always lack adults/teachers with authority don't they? The various student councils apparently represent absolute power which is incredibly silly to me. The meeting of the student presidents was so damn cringy.
I can't take that stuff seriously...
Average to bad episode.

Pretty much this
Nov 8, 2015 9:13 PM

Jul 2015
this show would be better without shizuku
╳ ╳ ╳
Nov 8, 2015 9:17 PM
Mar 2015
Pick up your shit cavalry, toshi is beating you now.
Nov 9, 2015 1:02 AM

Dec 2009
When you aren't mega distracted by the very sensual nature of the scene, that bit about posture difference between sexes was actually very informative. I'd thought there would be relevant factors like that but i could never really pin it down. I don't know why it's hard to find details on those kinds of specific details when you have a thing for japanese sword arts... I love when anime have stuff like that in them.

block100 said:
I like Ayase's voice, it's different then most voices I've heard before.
She's got a "husky voice". I really like it too. I've heard her voice in other anime before, kinda wish i heard her around more doing her cute voice like that. I first took a liking to her voice from Katsuragi in Senran Kagura.

yngtadpole said:
That bit by the end by his sister.....was really admirable...I definitely would not be ok with a girl I love being happy with someone else xD But then again I've always believed love is a bit selfish in a good way.
It means, despite her wanting him all for herself, the unconditional love always surmounts the conditional. Not saying that conditional love is shallow, but unconditional is that step further, the shedding of desire. That bit there makes her immediately one of the most mature characters on the show (almost as mature as Alice, despite childlike behaviour).

That said, it also makes my wonder why there's such prominent opposition to polyamory in the world. It's people who can be like that her that can overrule jealousy and develop stable non-standard relationships. That whole "compersion" concept; empathic joy gained from another partner's happiness in their relationship. It takes emotionally mature and positively directed mindset.
GenesisAriaNov 9, 2015 1:33 AM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Nov 9, 2015 1:29 AM

Jul 2007
GenesisAria said:

yngtadpole said:
It means, despite her wanting him all for herself, the unconditional love always surmounts the conditional. Not saying that conditional love is shallow, but unconditional is that step further, the shedding of desire. That bit there makes her immediately one of the most mature characters on the show (almost as mature as Alice, despite childlike behaviour).

That said, it also makes my wonder why there's such prominent opposition to polyamory. It's people who can be like that her that can overrule jealousy and develop stable non-standard relationships. That whole "compersion" concept; empathic joy gained from another partner's happiness.

IT also reinforces her love for Ikki as a form of compensation for mistreatment and wanting him to be happy more than usual chemical definition of "love". She is convinced that the everyone in the world hates Ikki.
Nov 9, 2015 1:36 AM
Jan 2015
Just caught up and really enjoying this series so far.
My Queens

Nov 9, 2015 1:40 AM
Apr 2015
CookingPriest said:
GenesisAria said:

That said, it also makes my wonder why there's such prominent opposition to polyamory. It's people who can be like that her that can overrule jealousy and develop stable non-standard relationships. That whole "compersion" concept; empathic joy gained from another partner's happiness.

IT also reinforces her love for Ikki as a form of compensation for mistreatment and wanting him to be happy more than usual chemical definition of "love". She is convinced that the everyone in the world hates Ikki.

[spoiler]You can thank a certain emotionless dad for that publicity, can't afford to make any changes to his "precious system" that makes high rank blazers basically do whatever they want lolz...][/quote]
Nov 9, 2015 5:56 AM
Jul 2009
Is it me or Ayase got her boobs buffed?
Nov 9, 2015 7:09 PM

Mar 2011
I'm getting creepy vibes from Ayase now when she smiled at him in the end of the episode. More hyped about their fight now than before.
Nov 9, 2015 8:56 PM
Feb 2015
olaolakaka said:
Is it me or Ayase got her boobs buffed?

Well if you compare with the LN, yes it looks smaller.
Nov 10, 2015 3:03 AM
Apr 2015
This is the first time i actually see a blazer's device being cut in 2. Makes me question how Ikki's device could withstand Stella's blows back in ep 1 if she could effortless destroy the device of a higher ranking blazer... Was she holding back or something?

Appearently Renren (the girl that got stomped by Ikki in the beginning of this episode) is ranked as "the third strongest among the Hagun Academy students". Guess we shouldn't be hoping much for an actual challenge among these students...
Nov 10, 2015 3:52 AM

Mar 2012
frenze12 said:
This is the first time i actually see a blazer's device being cut in 2. Makes me question how Ikki's device could withstand Stella's blows back in ep 1 if she could effortless destroy the device of a higher ranking blazer... Was she holding back or something?

Appearently Renren (the girl that got stomped by Ikki in the beginning of this episode) is ranked as "the third strongest among the Hagun Academy students". Guess we shouldn't be hoping much for an actual challenge among these students...
What Ikki did is not parrying but positioning Stella sword. He will lost in blade lock.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Nov 10, 2015 3:53 AM
Oct 2015
frenze12 said:
Yes, at first she didn't use her ability as a blazer (the fire thingy). She planned to defeat Ikki by her swordsmanship alone because she wanted to show that she didn't get to the top just by talent. She wanted to show the mass that she also put a lot of effort to get there.

However, it turned out that Ikki has put in much more effort than her and thus he's better in swordsmanship. It was only after she realized that that she started to use her ability.
Nov 10, 2015 7:32 AM

Jun 2015
Ending feels like a trap to me... someone just conveniently stalks him, shows up, takes advantage of his personality and gets pointers/tips from him about battling/swordplay, then has to battle him (though randomly), cant win outright so finds another way? Too smooth for a plot lol. Hoping to see what happens next week, and really hoping it'll surprise me.

Nov 10, 2015 12:45 PM

Aug 2010
Dat thigh scene :L

Ikki just keeps rising on my list. The way he took the beating was BA! Shanks/Luffy style

Stella's still adorable as usual <3 Her legs are just fine. They're perfect in fact.

Ayase is really likable too so far
Nov 10, 2015 12:58 PM

Oct 2015
frenze12 said:

Ikki utilized various techniques to reduce the amount of force directly applied to Intetsu. He repositioned Stella's sword at contact in order to disperse the force and prevent locking.

He also used the momentum of Laevateinn to slide back. In physics, there is something called impulse which equals to the change in momentum. The equation for impulse is time x force. If the momentum changes in a short time, the force will be big. If it changes in a longer period of time, the force will be small. Ikki did the former and as a result, he was unharmed by Stella's attacks.
Nov 10, 2015 5:56 PM
Jun 2014
Wow, this is turning to generic, predictible crap series. I cringe from every character introduced,. Well, Ayase is the exception.
Nov 11, 2015 5:18 AM
May 2014
Stormen said:
Wow, this is turning to generic, predictible crap series. I cringe from every character introduced,. Well, Ayase is the exception.

Somehow posts like this has turned into a cliche long ago.

It is entirely optional to watch the series.
Maybe Pokemon would be more to your liking.
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Nov 11, 2015 6:34 AM
Jun 2014
konatachan80 said:
Stormen said:

Pokemon never interested me as a kid, doubt it will do so now. And you call my post cliche, but the fact is that you just don't agree with my opinion. How about just saying so? I honestly wonder how anyone can call any of the characters introduced lately even slightly original.
Nov 11, 2015 8:51 AM

Oct 2015
Stormen said:
Pokemon never interested me as a kid, doubt it will do so now. And you call my post cliche, but the fact is that you just don't agree with my opinion. How about just saying so? I honestly wonder how anyone can call any of the characters introduced lately even slightly original.

Nice either-or fallacy you got there. Your post was cliche and people don't agree with your opinion. I've really lost count how many times those types of comments have been posted. On top of that, you're trying to speak for everyone else and you didn't elaborate your reasoning. Two big no-no's right there.
Nov 11, 2015 9:06 AM

Nov 2015
Stormen said:
konatachan80 said:

Being cliché is not NECESSARILY bad. You shouldn't say : "this is so so generic/predictable, so it is bad" but "I don't like this because it's generic/predictable AND ..."

Likewise, wanting to be original would not be NECESSARILY good. For example, imagine an anime with a fat-ass MC who got his harem (all the girls are also obeses and bald) just by eating, and, at the end, he discovered he has been NTRed all along (it was supposed to be a shounen show ! what a plot twist !). Animation is like South Park (yep, it was Eric Cartman I had in mind) for 50% of the time, 49% it is only text (they wanted to be more original than bakemonogatari), and for the rest, they used real actors ! And for the music, they used 8bit sound because... you won't expect something like that !
I doubt something so inconsistent, yet "original" would be popular.

Thus, being cliché or not should not be a main criteria. The most important thing is how well they do it.

Going back to Rakudai, objectively, the show is not bad and not very good. However, for me, the main attraction is Ikky : his personality, the obstacles he has to go through (LN vol 3 was particularity interesting) and, of course, his relationship with Stella which I enjoy to support. The confession in episode 4 was well made : art is good, the characters' behavior is credible (if Stella was to go mouth to mouth, it wouldn't be good because she is supposed to be an innocent and shy girl), the music who appeared at the moment she kissed him gives a "magic" feeling, etc.
It may not be mind blowing, but it is good enough to enjoy.
Nov 11, 2015 10:05 AM

Jan 2014
I want to drop this series. I really really do. The setting, the route its going, the character design- all of that shit makes me wanna drop it sky high.

But god dammit, the presentation of its themes is so good and the way it reflects on the characters... Fuck it. I'll just keep going.

In all seriousness, I do adore how this series handles its characters and their personalities, despite starting out as complete cardboard cutouts, proven here by Ayase who I thought would be generic boob-grab number 3, turned out to be the most interesting character in the series thus far.

If there's any way to make up for Chaos Dragon, this is it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 11, 2015 12:45 PM
Jun 2014
BLKWarGreymon said:
Stormen said:

Nice either-or fallacy you got there. Your post was cliche and people don't agree with your opinion. I've really lost count how many times those types of comments have been posted. On top of that, you're trying to speak for everyone else and you didn't elaborate your reasoning. Two big no-no's right there.

People are free to disagree with me all they want, doesn't stop me from having my own opinion though.
Nov 11, 2015 1:34 PM

Oct 2015
Stormen said:
People are free to disagree with me all they want, doesn't stop me from having my own opinion though.

Sure thing, but don't expect us to take you seriously when you didn't elaborate your reasoning in any shape or form. There's a vast difference between "I hate this anime" and "I hate this anime because _____"

drkurochan also made a good point that the state of being cliché is not necessarily bad. Quality and originality are not monolithic. You can have the story, character, setting. etc. all be original and be totally crap. The concept of innovation is also not limited to making new ideas. Making changes in established ideas and concepts also counts as innovation, which Rakudai does after Episode 2.
Nov 11, 2015 2:03 PM
Jun 2014
BLKWarGreymon said:
Stormen said:

Sure thing, but don't expect us to take you seriously when you didn't elaborate your reasoning in any shape or form. There's a vast difference between "I hate this anime" and "I hate this anime because _____"

drkurochan also made a good point that the state of being cliché is not necessarily bad. Quality and originality are not monolithic. You can have the story, character, setting. etc. all be original and be totally crap. The concept of innovation is also not limited to making new ideas. Making changes in established ideas and concepts also counts as innovation, which Rakudai does after Episode 2.

What the heck do you want me to elaborate? I said characters are unoriginal, there is nothing to elaborate.
Nov 11, 2015 2:37 PM

Oct 2015
Stormen said:
What the heck do you want me to elaborate? I said characters are unoriginal, there is nothing to elaborate.

In what way are the characters unoriginal? What constitutes originality vs unoriginality? Saying that there's nothing to elaborate is extremely lazy and disingenuous. I suggest you drop that kind of attitude and back up your claims, not just shout them.
BLKWarGreymonNov 11, 2015 2:40 PM
Nov 11, 2015 2:50 PM
Jun 2014
BLKWarGreymon said:
Stormen said:

In what way are the characters unoriginal? What constitutes originality vs unoriginality? Saying that there's nothing to elaborate is extremely lazy and disingenuous. I suggest you drop that kind of attitude and back up your claims, not just shout them.

I guess there is no arguing with obvious fanboys. I do dislike the word, but there is no word more fitting here. Elaborate an opinion such as this? ridiculous. No one is going to search for similarities in other series because some guy on the net got his pants in a twist because of an opinion. I do wonder how threads would look like if they had to.
Nov 11, 2015 2:54 PM

Oct 2015
Stormen said:
I guess there is no arguing with obvious fanboys. I do dislike the word, but there is no word more fitting here. Elaborate an opinion such as this? ridiculous. No one is going to search for similarities in other series because some guy on the net got his pants in a twist because of an opinion. I do wonder how threads would look like if they had to.

I'm just asking you to elaborate, in which you refused to twice already. If there's anyone who "got his pants in a twist", it's you. I asked you a more specific question to push you in the right direction and you proceeded to call me a fanboy. LMAO, talk about intellectual laziness xD

Nov 11, 2015 3:33 PM
Jun 2014
BLKWarGreymon said:
Stormen said:

I'm just asking you to elaborate, in which you refused to twice already. If there's anyone who "got his pants in a twist", it's you. I asked you a more specific question to push you in the right direction and you proceeded to call me a fanboy. LMAO, talk about intellectual laziness xD

Man, i'll just take this as my loss. What an utterly fruitless discussion.
Nov 11, 2015 5:05 PM
May 2014
Stormen said:
konatachan80 said:

It seems some people got an idea about why I responded in that manner.

Sure, I disagree with you based on what little you said.
The series certainly isn't the best series ever (or even close), but it's quite watchable
in my opinion (obviously you're entitled to your own).

I'm not having a problem with you (at all), just with the post "type" itself, and I guess it finally showed through.

The reason I called your post a cliche is because that type (slam a series, no reasoning why)
is overused, trite, irritating, and so on.
It actually matches the definition of cliche, ..except it can't be said to be artistic.

I mean, that post is a dime a dozen (I watch alot of anime, but the complaints
tend to be almost identical, the "only" difference is the number of them).
It is somewhat similar to posting "I agree." to a thread which isn't a poll/question/etc.

"If it is so bad, why is he still watching? Even going so far as commenting on it?" was my immediate questions.

A well-thought-out somewhat detailed post as to WHY you're complaining..that'd been a change for the better.
Sometimes those posts even spur a discussion on the topics presented, and even if it doesn't, it would at least tell something.

If you're offended, sorry about that.

I can agree with you on "originality", but then again it is probably hard to avoid.
I mean, most people irl tend to be at least _slightly_ different from eachother, but showing similar
differences in 23 minutes (x number of episodes) or so, AND requiring it to be an original
character type (iow, never used in any of 1000s anime titles) sounds quite difficult.
konatachan80Nov 11, 2015 6:09 PM
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Nov 11, 2015 5:08 PM

Oct 2015
Stormen said:
Man, i'll just take this as my loss. What an utterly fruitless discussion.

All you had to do was answer my questions, but I guess you are incapable of doing that... ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Nov 11, 2015 9:32 PM

May 2015
yandere transformation??????
Nov 11, 2015 11:07 PM

May 2012
They prolooooooonged the stance-correction scene and it was totally unnecessary. Ayase blushes all the time too. Argh, it would've been better if Ayase was the one who discovered Ikki and Stella's relationship as to remove the harem feel to the story.

The episode is a 3/5 for me.
I'm probably what you call a programmer. And a procastinator. And a stalker. You can't hide from me.
Nov 11, 2015 11:22 PM
May 2014
hikikoMOURI said:
They prolooooooonged the stance-correction scene and it was totally unnecessary. Ayase blushes all the time too.

Not really.. They actually have to do the scene in an anime, not just display 1-3 still-images/panels like the manga.

Well, blushing is normally involuntary and triggered by emotional stress, such as
embarrassment, anger, or romantic stimulation. In this case I'd say embarrassment
was the reason.
konatachan80Nov 11, 2015 11:27 PM
-- Lord fifth
Nov 11, 2015 11:38 PM

Nov 2015
hikikoMOURI said:
They prolooooooonged the stance-correction scene and it was totally unnecessary. Ayase blushes all the time too. Argh, it would've been better if Ayase was the one who discovered Ikki and Stella's relationship as to remove the harem feel to the story.

In the LN, Ayase is the one who gives Stella the courage so they can have their first kiss in the pool. Too bad, they changed it in the anime version. Likewise, we couldn't have seen Ayase's hidden side. Her personality seems like a shy girl but, actually, she is exactly like the journalist girl.
Nov 12, 2015 3:08 AM

Apr 2011
Damn, Ikki is so cool. He's calm as f*ck.
Nov 12, 2015 1:34 PM

Jun 2015
drkurochan said:
hikikoMOURI said:

In the LN, Ayase is the one who gives Stella the courage so they can have their first kiss in the pool. Too bad, they changed it in the anime version. Likewise, we couldn't have seen Ayase's hidden side. Her personality seems like a shy girl but, actually, she is exactly like the journalist girl.

Eh, Silver Link made the logical choice giving the role of Stella's "encouragement" to the tabloid girl. Ayase doing it wouldn't actually make all that much sense, imo, because it would show that she cared for him a lot more. The kind of person that goes full yandere and immediately betrays her friends doesn't seem like someone that would get that close, let alone encourage success in her potential opponents. I will have to withhold judgement fully until I see more of Ayase, but from where I sit now that swap makes sense, as do the other swaps Silver Link has done so far to maintain continuity.

I agree with hikiko though, I really think the sexualization of the sword training scene was unnecessary. It really took away from the episode for me because I hate out-of-context ecchi. Pool/shower scenes make sense, give me all of those you want. Alas, not every episode can be a winner ;P
Nov 12, 2015 4:55 PM
Jun 2014
RealityRush said:
drkurochan said:

Eh, Silver Link made the logical choice giving the role of Stella's "encouragement" to the tabloid girl. Ayase doing it wouldn't actually make all that much sense, imo, because it would show that she cared for him a lot more. The kind of person that goes full yandere and immediately betrays her friends doesn't seem like someone that would get that close, let alone encourage success in her potential opponents. I will have to withhold judgement fully until I see more of Ayase, but from where I sit now that swap makes sense, as do the other swaps Silver Link has done so far to maintain continuity.

I agree with hikiko though, I really think the sexualization of the sword training scene was unnecessary. It really took away from the episode for me because I hate out-of-context ecchi. Pool/shower scenes make sense, give me all of those you want. Alas, not every episode can be a winner ;P

Shower scene didn't make any sense. Given her personality, i really doubt Stella would willingly be naked in front of a guy, especially one who might or might not be gay. But that scene was probably tailored to annoy watchers, much like that silly strip scene.
Nov 12, 2015 7:46 PM

Jun 2015
Stormen said:
Shower scene didn't make any sense. Given her personality, i really doubt Stella would willingly be naked in front of a guy, especially one who might or might not be gay. But that scene was probably tailored to annoy watchers, much like that silly strip scene.

It makes sense enough. The stereotype of women being comfortable around gays exists for a reason. Though the towel falling off was pushing it. The ecchi leg stance scene with Ayase just made 0 sense in context. I mean, if Ikki made her a little uncomfortable with it, sure, but producing enough sweat to drown a barrel of puppies in? Yeah.... Same with Stella's damn swimsuit falling off in ep 2 or 3 I think. Was a pointless change. This show would be amazing if they just went easier on the ecchi.
Nov 12, 2015 9:46 PM

Oct 2015
RealityRush said:
Stormen said:

It makes sense enough. The stereotype of women being comfortable around gays exists for a reason. Though the towel falling off was pushing it. The ecchi leg stance scene with Ayase just made 0 sense in context. I mean, if Ikki made her a little uncomfortable with it, sure, but producing enough sweat to drown a barrel of puppies in? Yeah.... Same with Stella's damn swimsuit falling off in ep 2 or 3 I think. Was a pointless change. This show would be amazing if they just went easier on the ecchi.

Yeah, Stella's swimsuit unraveling didn't happen in the manga and was totally shoehorned. What a cheap and lazy way to gain some laughs.
Nov 13, 2015 3:14 AM

Dec 2012
Ayase is an interesting character, the next fight will be interesting. I prefer this version of the opening, Kuraudo seems stronger.
The relation between Ikki and Stella made some progress.
Nov 13, 2015 12:12 PM

Jun 2013
Great episode as always:)
Nov 14, 2015 9:29 PM

Nov 2012
I really like Ayase's personality. It was also nice that they didn't make it obvious that she has 'other' motives, until the dinner. I like this, there's progression.
I believe that unless you know for sure that you don't like a concept, you should keep exploring it. Whether it be characteristics of people or a genre of some sort, you never know if you don't like it until you've seen quality work corresponding to that genre. Keep exploring until you've found something you enjoy, or something of quality. Then you know what's bad, what's good, and what isn't for you.
( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ Everyday life.
Nov 14, 2015 10:29 PM
Mar 2015
Were those veins scars, or sweat on her legs either way it kinda freaked me eout
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2015

481 by bakakisima »»
Mar 25, 2:33 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2015

339 by bakakisima »»
Mar 25, 1:59 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2015

209 by bakakisima »»
Mar 25, 12:57 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2015

223 by bakakisima »»
Mar 24, 1:05 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2015

190 by bakakisima »»
Mar 24, 12:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.