Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 3, 2015 12:40 PM

Apr 2008
So many people love to use the argument that since Haruna is inspired by Yabuki's wife she is an important part of the story. These people have clearly not heard of what happened between Yabuki and his wife. Or they have and just chose to ignore it in defense of an already mostly irrelevant character. A character that strips Rito of any semblance of development every time she is near him.

For those who are interested I suggest you read this.

http://pastebin.com/QX2RihUc
Darklight0303Nov 3, 2015 12:43 PM
Nov 3, 2015 1:03 PM

Oct 2014
It would be nice if Haruna "NTR'ed" Rito falling in love with some random guy since i don't want her in his harem.

Very unlikely but there's always a hope..
Nov 3, 2015 1:04 PM

Apr 2008
Mech4nic said:
It would be nice if Haruna "NTR'ed" Rito falling in love with some random guy since i don't want her in his harem.

Very unlikely but there's always a hope..

Sadly as that story proves, the author is too nice of a guy to go that route so the minimal screentime she's been getting is probably the limit to which he'll go.
Nov 3, 2015 9:24 PM
Jul 2018
You're about 5 years late to this one, guy.
Also there's nothing wrong with a bit of NTR.
Nov 3, 2015 9:36 PM

Jun 2011
I've read this a long time ago, but damn, this hit so fucking hard,

- A comment of Yabuki's while this was all happening:
[While I was working hard on a manga that was focused on taking young girls' panties off, another man was taking my wife's panties off.]
Damn her to hell, what a horrible woman. The author sounds like a really great father figure, willing to lose money so that his daughter wouldn't suffer any longer.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 3, 2015 9:44 PM

Jan 2011
What kind of moron wants less girls in a harem?
Nov 4, 2015 3:23 AM

Apr 2008
ReaperCreeper said:
What kind of moron wants less girls in a harem?

Quality over quantity buddy. Haruna lacks any quality so she should be axed. Lucky for sods like you the Author is too nice to just write her out.
Nov 12, 2015 8:22 AM

Feb 2015
ToG25thBaam said:
I've read this a long time ago, but damn, this hit so fucking hard,

- A comment of Yabuki's while this was all happening:
[While I was working hard on a manga that was focused on taking young girls' panties off, another man was taking my wife's panties off.]
Damn her to hell, what a horrible woman. The author sounds like a really great father figure, willing to lose money so that his daughter wouldn't suffer any longer.

Horrible , Indeed!
Nov 12, 2015 7:08 PM

Mar 2015
it's funny couse one of laastest arc is about haruna, which is potrayed has very good parents. i think the author already move on, when it fans still act like this.

haruna is average girl, at least she is care about rito, and he close to each harem member. she will be good moderator for harem since her good personality make him always neutral, also she is not hating anyone. she is one of best pairing right after lala.
KumaNov 12, 2015 7:15 PM
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Nov 13, 2015 1:17 AM

Apr 2008
Kuma said:
it's funny couse one of laastest arc is about haruna, which is potrayed has very good parents. i think the author already move on, when it fans still act like this.

haruna is average girl, at least she is care about rito, and he close to each harem member. she will be good moderator for harem since her good personality make him always neutral, also she is not hating anyone. she is one of best pairing right after lala.

SHe's not moderator. SHe is an ANCHOR. She has never developed or contributed to the development of anyone least of all Rito who is always at his lowest whenever she's around. You're just making up shit to justify her pointless existence
Nov 13, 2015 6:47 PM

Mar 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Kuma said:

SHe's not moderator. SHe is an ANCHOR. She has never developed or contributed to the development of anyone least of all Rito who is always at his lowest whenever she's around. You're just making up shit to justify her pointless existence
it's also funny, because of her existance, lala want to both of them married, which is the harem plan idea come. she is there that keep rito's identity. kotegawa would do anything to him when haruna know her limit. she is there to keep distance between rito and all other girl, because haruna is standard of rito harem. if not because of haruna, rito already going to more and more to another girl. she is the one that can keep harem. so yes, she is anchor, but without it, the harem around rito would be decreesed. the way rito keep distance between him and all of his girl because haruna is the reason why the harem plan can be exist until now and then momo can developed all of them at once with haruna and lala as basic route. i am not said haruna is best girl(#kotegawaFTW), but to love ru is enjoyable because the way it is. every girl conected with many different complex relationship. if you suddenly erease one, the harem will falling.
KumaNov 13, 2015 6:51 PM
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Nov 14, 2015 5:44 AM

Oct 2013
Just because you don't like his ex-wife doesn't mean you have to hate Haruna. Complaining that she's holding back the harem. Honestly the harem isn't going to happen either way anyway.
Plus the harem plan is just a terrible idea. Rito isn't that type of guy.
Nov 14, 2015 5:46 AM

Apr 2008
Deknijff said:
Just because you don't like his ex-wife doesn't mean you have to hate Haruna. Complaining that she's holding back the harem. Honestly the harem isn't going to happen either way anyway.

She's not holding back the Harem. She is holding back Rito. Every single cool moment Rito has had has happened WITHOUT Haruna being anywhere near. Every time Haruna is around he regresses to his blubbering idiot self from the start of the series. These are facts no matter how much you close your eyes to it.

She is literally harmful to his development as a character and a person. An anchor that holds him back and his stupid puppy dog crush is nothing more than an annoyance.
Darklight0303Nov 14, 2015 5:50 AM
Nov 14, 2015 10:09 AM

Mar 2015
Darklight0303 said:
She's not holding back the Harem. She is holding back Rito. Every single cool moment Rito has had has happened WITHOUT Haruna being anywhere near. Every time Haruna is around he regresses to his blubbering idiot self from the start of the series. These are facts no matter how much you close your eyes to it.

She is literally harmful to his development as a character and a person. An anchor that holds him back and his stupid puppy dog crush is nothing more than an annoyance.
read my post above bruh. your hating is become more and more unreasonable.
Nov 14, 2015 10:20 AM

Nov 2015
Darklight0303 said:

For those who are interested I suggest you read this.

http://pastebin.com/QX2RihUc

damn bitch
and I thought my life was so bad ...
shit
INTP (Ne)

A hound, begging for scraps at the emperor's table

Nov 14, 2015 10:35 AM

Jun 2012
I'd like to hear both sides of the story.
Nov 14, 2015 10:51 AM

Apr 2008
AUGUSTUS said:
I'd like to hear both sides of the story.

tough shit since she's never gonna talk other than ask for more money by using some kind of fucked up excuse.
Nov 14, 2015 3:21 PM

Oct 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Deknijff said:

She's not holding back the Harem. She is holding back Rito. Every single cool moment Rito has had has happened WITHOUT Haruna being anywhere near.

That is probably true

More topics from this board

» Anyone else think this is truly special?

IceCreamScene - Jul 12, 2022

7 by Wannabiteme »»
Jan 16, 2023 8:19 AM

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru Darkness Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Mech4nic - Mar 1, 2017

126 by nferocious76 »»
Aug 7, 2022 5:16 AM

» Sequel

Radtoter - Mar 13, 2022

4 by Natsusama98 »»
Jul 19, 2022 5:48 AM

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru Darkness Chapter 33 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2013

42 by parkave »»
Apr 16, 2022 1:07 PM

Poll: » Best Couple Or Pair For Yuuki Rito

removed-user - Sep 15, 2021

0 by removed-user »»
Sep 15, 2021 8:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.