Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 25, 2015 7:55 PM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ajeel defeated. (For sure this time. :D) Well I think it's safe to assume anyway. And I think his defeat this week was a fair compromise. Yes, Erza finished him, but she needed help. She was clearly done for without Bisca's assist. Ajeel smacked Jupiter's last shot away, but this time he was clearly preoccupied so yeah, no complaints regarding that. I even liked the use of the Morning Star armor to guide the shot. Nice conclusion Mashima! :)
animefan8800Oct 25, 2015 8:24 PM
Oct 25, 2015 7:58 PM
Jul 2018
Pretty good chapter, don't really want Ajeel to be defeated.

Although on the flip side, he isn't that interesting a character anyway.

Two chapters next week with some color pages, nice.
removed-userOct 25, 2015 8:20 PM
Oct 25, 2015 8:12 PM

Sep 2013
lol how the hell did nobody get his weakness before this? :(
Send in an elite team of water and air guys and ajeel's done for.
Oct 25, 2015 8:13 PM

Dec 2009
I doubt that's the end of Ajeel. He pretty much was only beaten because he got shot by the Jupiter cannon. For the sake of the plot though, they had to get him out of the way. I'm pretty sure the next two chapters will change things up and the Fairy Tail team is going to be pushed to the brink.
Oct 25, 2015 8:16 PM

Oct 2013
I SURVIVED MANGA PANDA ADS.

At least Erza didn't beat him alone. Hopefully next one aint as bad and reckless.
Oct 25, 2015 8:17 PM

Aug 2008
No Nakama Power or power of feelings to asspull this time. Good chapter. Just assist from nakama.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Oct 25, 2015 8:23 PM

May 2014
not a bad chapter i guess... not sure how to feel lol. i think it was safe to assume nobody wanted 1v1's with these guys and you could argue this wasnt but i kind of expected jellal to save erza on that one but 2 chapters next week will be nice :D
Oct 25, 2015 8:31 PM

Nov 2011
Eh I don't know how I feel about this. The result of this round against Ajeel was predictable with his defeat although I say 'round' for now as I feel like he may come back in the future. Erza still deserves the praise for her victory though.
Oct 25, 2015 8:35 PM

Dec 2013
Of course Erza won! She's Erza after all -__-

At least it didn't feel too bullshit with Jupiter's cannon distracting him.
Oct 25, 2015 8:38 PM
Sep 2015
While reading the chapter i just keep praying that:

no nakama talk no nakama talk no nakama talk no nakama talk no nakama talk no nakama talk no nakama talk no nakama talk no nakama talk no nakama talk no nakama talk no nakama talk no nakama talk no nakama talk no nakama talk no nakama talk no nakama talk no nakama talk no nakama talk no nakama talk no nakama talk no nakama talk

no nakama power-up no nakama power-up no nakama power-up no nakama power-up no nakama power-up no nakama power-up no nakama power-up no nakama power-up no nakama power-up no nakama power-up no nakama power-up

and it's a success. There's no randomly power up. I love how Bisca trusted that that light is Erza. And Erza is awesome in this chapter.
Oct 25, 2015 8:41 PM

Mar 2013
So Ajeel's defeat = a shot from the Jupiter cannon and then slashed by erza

Hmmm... I guess I'll take it.

It could've gone a lot worse knowing the history of all of Erza's fights.

2 chapters next week and with color! XD
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Oct 25, 2015 8:42 PM
Sep 2015
ichii_1 said:
lol how the hell did nobody get his weakness before this? :(
Send in an elite team of water and air guys and ajeel's done for.

no bruh. It's not just like that. Yes. Erza was on par with Ajeel at first (the wind sword and the Neptune sword, She can neglect every sand) but when the sand world magic came, her power was drained. So nah. It's not just they need an elite water and air mages to beat ajeel. BECAUSE HE IS A GOD.
Oct 25, 2015 8:43 PM

Dec 2012
Ajeel creating a sandstorm. Erza managing to defeat him with the help of Bisca.
Colour pages and 2 chapters next week. YAY!!
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Oct 25, 2015 9:03 PM
Sep 2012
I know a lot of people are going to complain and wine that one of the Sprigen 12 was defeated already, if it was anyone else I might be on board, but Ajeel is so annoying, I don't care, I wanted his arrogant weak ass to be defeated as quickly as possible. So thank you Erza.

I have to admit this sandstorm powers were awesome, but him wanting to be a god, yeah I am sure shonen characters that have that attitude things always turn out well, if Erza didn't defeat him, I am sure a real god would kill eventually kill him.

And an assist from Bisca, yup the minor characters are contributing. Hopefully we won't see Ajeel again for a while, I am sure we haven't heard the last from him, but please not for a while Hiro.

Next week, double chapters, normally when that happens something big happens. What will it be, will Gildarts return, will the other guilds show up, will Acnologia appear? Who knows, can't wait to find out.
Oct 25, 2015 10:04 PM

Aug 2012
At Least it wasn't completely bs this time right? Good to see minor characters like Bisca shine and colour pages and 2 chapters next week too.
Oct 25, 2015 10:09 PM

Jun 2013
Good chapter, finally an Erza fight that is enojoyable (last one for me was her vs Azuma). Two chapters next week yay.
Oct 25, 2015 10:13 PM

Jan 2009
damn that was awesome, Erza defeated Ajeel
Oct 25, 2015 10:22 PM

Jan 2015
yaokitsme said:
not a bad chapter i guess... not sure how to feel lol. i think it was safe to assume nobody wanted 1v1's with these guys and you could argue this wasnt but i kind of expected jellal to save erza on that one but 2 chapters next week will be nice :D

I was hoping that Morning Star referred to Jellal (heavenly body magic and all...) but instead it's another one of Erza's armors. Oh well, at least Erza didn't win alone so that's good.
When are the other guilds going to show up? And Gildarts too. He's just waiting to make a flashy entrance, isn't he? I want to see Crime Sorciere show up. Erza specifically mentioned that they're going to come so I'm really hyped up about it.
Next chapter is "Weakness". That could refer to almost anything. Guess I'll just have to wait for another long week. Sigh...
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Oct 25, 2015 10:59 PM

Jul 2013
Well, Bisca using Jupiter and aiding Erza was a neat twist. Yet again, Erza wins.

I also wonder about the rest, like Gildarts or Crime Sorciere. Where are they?
Oct 25, 2015 11:05 PM
Jan 2015
nice assist from Bisca there .. well, real deal probably will come next chapter anyway..with that troops from 3 more side..I assume help will come soon..

Laxus haven't doing anything yet
Oct 25, 2015 11:24 PM

Mar 2012
I like how this chapter was done. Bisca nailing Ajeel with Jupiter due to Erza's light as a guide was nice. I'm especially glad that Erza's Morning Star armor didn't just magically gift her the ability to defeat Ajeel in her dire situation.

Looks like one's down now.
Oct 25, 2015 11:37 PM

Apr 2013
Oct 25, 2015 11:52 PM

Nov 2013
hoopla123 said:
Meh.

The manga is too predictable. I can see FT overpowering all the antagonists in this arc.

Welcome to the world of shounen. /facepalm

I like the chapter. Good to see Erza winning with help that make senses and not because of "she's Erza" crap".
Oct 26, 2015 12:07 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
I'll give it a 3, nothing more, nothing less.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Oct 26, 2015 12:18 AM
Oct 2015
Erza beat Ajeel fairy well. Next chapter is called "Weakness" now that this fight is over can we go back to Lucy vs Brandish fight !!!! Lol I think Brandish has a weakness against celestial magic . Maybe she hates Layla because they fought when they were younger and Brandish kept losing . I think Lucy can take Brandish. All she needs is a combo star dress with Leo & Capricorn forms and summon Capricorn to tell the tale about brandish and Layla ! Since he knows a lot about Layla's past ! What you guys think ? A combo star dress + Capricorn ? :D
Oct 26, 2015 12:50 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Hmm another water sword of Erza? She could have used Sea Empress Armor, the one which she used against Juvia in Tenrou Island

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Oct 26, 2015 12:58 AM
Oct 2013
RayAdha said:
Hmm another water sword of Erza? She could have used Sea Empress Armor, the one which she used against Juvia in Tenrou Island

It´s hillarious how people always bash on this series and never actually pay attention to what´s happening.

It´s actually the first time Erza is using Elemental swords, her lightning empress armor was shown to be capable of conducting and shooting lightning, so by that logic people could apply that her other "elemental armors" can do the same.

However this was the first time when she used elemental swords that were made up by the element itself.
IsterioOct 26, 2015 1:02 AM
Oct 26, 2015 12:58 AM

Jun 2013
RayAdha said:

That sword is part of her armour if I'm not mistaking.
Oct 26, 2015 1:42 AM

Jan 2013
Erza wins through some bs again.

ugh I can't stand her fights.

Back to lucy and brandish when
Oct 26, 2015 1:46 AM

Jul 2014
Not sure if I can accept this win to be honest. I hate how they hype up villians then it only takes 3 hits for them to be defeated.

Edit: Sorry, but how the fuck did that laser magically miss Erza? The power of bullshit saves the day once again. Also the fact she could re equip despite her energy being drained. Nakama talk saves the day once again! "My allies will never fear you! So let me magically re equip cos reasons, which signals Bisca to snipe Ajeel, but not me!"

Piss poor chapter and I'm disappointed, 1/5.
YehartOct 26, 2015 1:57 AM
"Hi!"
Oct 26, 2015 1:55 AM
Oct 2013
shuryukan said:
Erza wins through some bs again.

ugh I can't stand her fights.

Back to lucy and brandish when

It´s actually the first time since Edolas where Erza legitimately wins a fight without using dumb powerups. Furthermore it´s her first fight she wins through teamplay since Lullaby. One Piece and Naruto get alot of praise for exactly those kind of chapters.

But people keep bitching. Do people just don´t like hot powerful women that can fight their fights alone and even kick ass while looking hot?

I do understand and agree 100% with Tenru Erza and Tartaros Erza but bitching over this fight is just pointless hate.
It´s one of the few times Hiro goes out of his way to take out a mayor player through teamplay instead of a speech, furthermore the guy was hit by Jupiter twice, the first time he blocked because prepared and now he ate it bulls eye.

Seilah was oneshot by a kick. A KICK!
IsterioOct 26, 2015 2:09 AM
Oct 26, 2015 1:59 AM
Oct 2013
YEEART said:
Not sure if I can accept this win to be honest. I hate how they hype up villians then it only takes 3 hits for them to be defeated.

Edit: Sorry, but how the fuck did that laser magically miss Erza? The power of bullshit saves the day once again.[B] Also the fact she could re equip despite her energy being drained.
[/b]

1.It is bullshit but the excuse they will probably give us will be "Bisca is such an amazing sniper that she can hit only Ajeel". Because you know she can also compress the lazor although never explained.

2.To be fair he said it drains moisture, not magical powers so please don´t jump on assumptions.

IsterioOct 26, 2015 2:03 AM
Oct 26, 2015 2:02 AM

Sep 2014
Such gods :D
Oct 26, 2015 2:16 AM

Nov 2013
Catched up again with FT.

I have to admit I could be impressed by the hype around this arc, but since it's Mashima i'm confident all the so called "sprigan 12" will go down as easily as all the foes FT encountered so far.

will come back at the end of the arc to watch the result ...
Oct 26, 2015 2:27 AM
Oct 2013
short_review said:
Catched up again with FT.

I have to admit I could be impressed by the hype around this arc, but since it's Mashima i'm confident all the so called [b}"sprigan 12" will go down as easily[/b] as all the foes FT encountered so far.

will come back at the end of the arc to watch the result ...

I wouldn´t say easily, we always get to see some members injured and the winning ones get pushed to their boundries. The stupid part comes from the pacing and the powerlevel inconsistensies.

1. Usual shounen fight. Protagonist and enemie go toe to toe one powers up but the fight somewhat continues equally or someone new subistitutes/assists the weaker guy.

A typical Fairy Tail fight in comparision. Fight starts, one chapter at maximum it´s equal footing. One powers up and absolutely dominates the other one.

All of sudden the enemie powers up (this isn´t even my final form) beats the everliving shit out of the Fairy Tail member brings him to the brink of annihilation.
Fairy Tail member claims to have nothing left (no trump, no Jutsu, no Bankai, no secret move with x reporcussions).
Remembers his friends yells a speech stands up and jumps after having all his bones broken onehits the enemie who regenerated all of his wounds and technically should be at 100% health, smiles everyone is happy.

Exception: Lucy fights where she quarrels half of the fight with the enemie getting stripped and whanot doing goofy stuff during a life or death situation ending up getting rescued by someone or pulling a new mode/powerup to win because her spirits are utter garbage.
IsterioOct 26, 2015 2:31 AM
Oct 26, 2015 3:36 AM

Sep 2014
well played erza well played even though i hate you i have to give props when its deserved....
*people die when they are killed* - emiya shirou.......
Oct 26, 2015 3:42 AM
Mar 2015
When Agee first appeared we all thought Wendy should have been able to deflect the sand

Wind, water lightning all weakness of sand

But they would never let Wendy do this alone I guess, and juvia lack the raw power, Lexus must be pretty busy right now
Oct 26, 2015 3:50 AM
Oct 2013
trump54 said:
When Agee first appeared we all thought Wendy should have been able to deflect the sand

But they would never let Wendy do this alone I guess, and juvia lack the raw power, Lexus must be pretty busy right now

How is sand weak to lightning?
In Naruto earth was weak to lightning because it included water.
Water was weak to earth because it got soaked up.

Ajeel clearly showcased that his sand is meant to be dry.
Laxus did deflect one of his attacks but not out of elemental superiority but because he´s Laxus.

They could have plot Natsu against him and claim how his fire counters sand by overheating it.

Scientifically speaking.
Gray´s and Natsu´s abilities are the strongest ones as Natsus ability is heat and Gray´s is the abscence of heat.

There is a theoretical absolute zero ,there should be also an absolute maximum of heat, it´s called absolute hot. so theoretically they have the strongest "scientific powers".
IsterioOct 26, 2015 4:06 AM
Oct 26, 2015 4:14 AM

May 2015
god huh... but erza is the goddess of ft
Oct 26, 2015 4:22 AM

Jun 2013
Isterio said:
trump54 said:

How is sand weak to lightning?
In Naruto earth was weak to lightning because it included water.
Water was weak to earth because it got soaked up.

Ajeel clearly showcased that his sand is meant to be dry.
Laxus did deflect one of his attacks but not out of elemental superiority but because he´s Laxus.

They could have plot Natsu against him and claim how his fire counters sand by overheating it.

Scientifically speaking.
Gray´s and Natsu´s abilities are the strongest ones as Natsus ability is heat and Gray´s is the abscence of heat.

There is a theoretical absolute zero ,there should be also an absolute maximum of heat, it´s called absolute hot. so theoretically they have the strongest "scientific powers".

Lightning it contact with sand turns into glass. Google it xd but yea Natsu would've had a the upper hand. But the fight was nice and made sense.
Oct 26, 2015 4:26 AM

Jul 2015
Wow, well Ajeel didn't last long, the fight was rather quick. Loved it.
Oct 26, 2015 4:38 AM

Jun 2012
Well....at least she needed an assist to deliver the finishing blow, by Erza standards this is a step up.
Oct 26, 2015 5:15 AM

Oct 2013
Good to see Erza defeating Ajeel with Bisca's support. This makes it a lot more understandable, much better than "Because it's Erza" imo.
Oct 26, 2015 5:17 AM
Feb 2015
Waiting for Makarovs sacrifice then it will get 5 out of 5
Oct 26, 2015 5:29 AM
Oct 2013
metsujin said:

Lightning it contact with sand turns into glass. Google it xd but yea Natsu would've had a the upper hand. But the fight was nice and made sense.

If the story goes the way I expect it to go, every fight in Fairy Tail ever will make sense closing all plotholes.

Feelings= magic.
Feelings=power all fights make sense.

It´s just too easy to wite any 5 year old can ignore the rules and change them on a whim. This fight was actually an exception. It didn´t require a deus ex machina to be fixed.

Erza actually got help from a friend, which is the message of the manga.
Erza´s and to an extent Natsu´s fights are annoying because they always talk how they need their friends but they only seem to require their help in spirit.

This fight was literal teamwork, whoever complains about it and gives any other Shounen a pass is just a salty bitch that hates on Fairy tail.

Kaimon said:
Well....at least she needed an assist to deliver the finishing blow, by Erza standards this is a step up.

Sums it up
Oct 26, 2015 5:50 AM

Jul 2014
Considering Brandish said all other 11 (now 10) Spriggans are of her strength (including Ajeel), if that's what it takes to beat one...

I'm kinda lowering my expectations for now... is what I'd like to say. I guess Ajeel was the grunt of the group. I'll accept the win by Erza for now..
"Hi!"
Oct 26, 2015 6:11 AM
Oct 2013
YEEART said:
Considering Brandish said all other 11 (now 10) Spriggans are of her strength (including Ajeel), if that's what it takes to beat one...

I'm kinda lowering my expectations for now... is what I'd like to say. I guess Ajeel was the grunt of the group. I'll accept the win by Erza for now..

Let´s be honest he took two jupiter canon shots.
Ofc it´s a Shounen manga and it gets downplayed/overhyped on demand.

*cough*Pell explosion*cough* Happy Afro*cough*

However
Oct 26, 2015 6:15 AM

Oct 2011
Just like a lot of people here, I don't know how to react to this,
On one hand Erza won a fight without Nakama bullshit, which is a HUGE plus.
On the other hand not only Azir was already defeated but Erza by herself actually managed to hit him pretty hard.

It had a bullshit moment like, Jupiter cannon hitting Azir but not Erza when he was holding her by his arm, and Jupiter blast is huge, it should've been enough to destroy the entire ship + the 2 of them, BUT I guess we should take it, better this than the Nakama BS.

Also I would love if Hiro actually makes everyone to realize that the Spriggans are actually on a different level, like when Erza saw the sandstorm through the entire city and realised Azir level, that was a cool moment for me.

Now it would be even better if even after all that Azir is still not defeated, but I doubt that.
Oct 26, 2015 6:19 AM

Apr 2008
-ZET- said:
Just like a lot of people here, I don't know how to react to this,
On one hand Erza won a fight without Nakama bullshit, which is a HUGE plus.
On the other hand not only Azir was already defeated but Erza by herself actually managed to hit him pretty hard.

It had a bullshit moment like, Jupiter cannon hitting Azir but not Erza when he was holding her by his arm, and Jupiter blast is huge, it should've been enough to destroy the entire ship + the 2 of them, BUT I guess we should take it, better this than the Nakama BS.

Also I would love if Hiro actually makes everyone to realize that the Spriggans are actually on a different level, like when Erza saw the sandstorm through the entire city and realised Azir level, that was a cool moment for me.

Now it would be even better if even after all that Azir is still not defeated, but I doubt that.

He got the team rocket treatment. Even with the twinkle in the sky. So he might come back. It's not impossible
Oct 26, 2015 7:04 AM

Aug 2015
Lol of course Erza would win again.
At least she needed help this time.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.