Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 4, 2015 8:26 PM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well more Spriggans arriving can't be good...that Brandish though!:D
Oct 4, 2015 8:35 PM
Jul 2012
Lucy better win. I don't care if the rest of FT is useless and lose but Lucy needs to win.
Oct 4, 2015 8:37 PM

Dec 2012
Lol Lady Brandish in Lucy's bathroom.
The whole Alvarez army and the Spriggan 12 is coming for Fairy Tail from all sides.
Hoping that the other guilds will help out cause Fairy Tail are gonna need it.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Oct 4, 2015 8:47 PM
Jul 2018
Well that escalated quickly
Oct 4, 2015 8:59 PM

Jul 2014
Brandish>Every girl in the FT guild.
brandish better win v lucy.

on a side note, the chapter kinda felt shorter than usual.
7/10.
Oct 4, 2015 9:00 PM

Jul 2014
There's no winning this? Lies. Don't forget about FT's strongest weapon, nakama power.
Oct 4, 2015 9:00 PM

Nov 2011
I think Erza will eventually win in the future but will hard a very hard time doing so. Not sure about Lucy. And Fairy Tail is in a real pitch right now with more threats coming.

They need a dramatic plan or something or some untimely miracle.
Oct 4, 2015 9:01 PM
Oct 2013
He´s alive called that shit!

Excuse me I´m gonna jerk off in the bathtub now with some honey nut cheerios, after I perform my called that shit dance.

Oct 4, 2015 9:06 PM

Aug 2012
Lucy's house must be some god dam 10 star hotel material for even the enemy to invade and take a bath or a 1 star that is hella easy to break in. Also where are all the other guilds at to help out.
Oct 4, 2015 9:07 PM

Dec 2013
Looks like Fairy Tail are in trouble!
Oct 4, 2015 9:15 PM

Mar 2013
I hope this is the cue for all the other guilds to come and save them.

Brandish lol.
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Oct 4, 2015 9:18 PM

Jan 2009
cannot wait to see the other guilds help Fairy Tail i can almost predict thats whats going to happen

and Brandish vs Lucy huh, i wonder how Lucy can win
Oct 4, 2015 9:19 PM

Aug 2010
For some reason I have a feeling Brandish is gonna end up kidnapping Lucy or something lol. Really curious why Brandish went for Lucy though. What "deep impression" was she talking about? Hmmm...
Oct 4, 2015 9:22 PM

Jan 2015
Nice chapter. I hope Fairy Tail doesn't win on their own. It's time for the other guilds to make their appearance. And Crime Sorcière. Especially Crime Sorcière. It's a direct battle against Zeref's empire after all; Jellal and his team need to be here.

Isterio said:

Please no. I'd like for Simon to turn out to be alive but not like this. Simon shouldn't be a part of Alvarez. This guy's most probably not Simon anyways since as far as I remember, Simon's jaw was completely torn off or something. Not sure though...
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Oct 4, 2015 9:23 PM

Oct 2011
Judging by the numbers I don't think even all of the other guilds joining would make any difference but lets see what nakama power can do

Oct 4, 2015 9:23 PM
Sep 2012
I do like that some of the underlings are tough as well, Marin was a tough opponent, I am glad they didn't forget, because one of Ajel's men is giving Natsu trouble.

I do wonder if Ajel doing what he can to Erza, is setting him up to fight Jellal. I just got a feeling.

Brandish being at Lucy's house, I found that hilarious. Brandish has to defect to the good side by the end of this, she is just too adorable to be evil. Is there just because she is the Sloth of the group and just wants to chill. We will see.

Looks like judging by the next chapter, Fairy Tail might surrender. If that happens, what a quick arc.

Though seriously I hope Hiro doesn't over do it making these guys look too powerful in that when they lose it makes no sense, he has to learn how to balance making someone a creditable treat and someone unbeatable. Acnologia and Zeref are the only ones I can understand being completely OP.
blfanOct 4, 2015 9:28 PM
Oct 4, 2015 9:42 PM

Jan 2011
fairys in trouble but i think other guilds will help them
twin brothers will show and help them or maybe gildarts will join too
Oct 4, 2015 9:47 PM
Oct 2013
ahsinam33 said:
Nice chapter. I hope Fairy Tail doesn't win on their own. It's time for the other guilds to make their appearance. And Crime Sorcière. Especially Crime Sorcière. It's a direct battle against Zeref's empire after all; Jellal and his team need to be here.

Isterio said:

Please no. I'd like for Simon to turn out to be alive but not like this. Simon shouldn't be a part of Alvarez. This guy's most probably not Simon anyways since as far as I remember, Simon's jaw was completely torn off or something. Not sure though...

He was just hit to the jaw with magic and his jawbone was broken.
It´s quite easy to explain his behaviour and why he is on Alvarez side.

He´s obviously insane right now, so he probably was a "test subject" specimen whatever. Natsu noticed it was him, through the voice/looks, that´s why he´s surprised, a few second later we see him gaining his resolve back though, because he notices him as an enemie for the momment.

And because this is Fairy Tail, Simon will be cured of his insanity through the power of friendship.
Oct 4, 2015 9:53 PM
Mar 2015
Yay Lucy kidnapped becasue nothing drives Natsu crazy like making lucy bait, with him gone fairy tail crumbles while zeref effortlessly mangaes 2 birds with one stone

I freaking new lucy would become fucking bait to lure natsu this why i freaking hate love and worse she stands n chance.

so the next couple of chapter will renact the grand magic gmes war
Oct 4, 2015 9:57 PM
Jul 2012
Isterio said:
ahsinam33 said:

He was just hit to the jaw with magic and his jawbone was broken.
It´s quite easy to explain his behaviour and why he is on Alvarez side.

He´s obviously insane right now, so he probably was a "test subject" specimen whatever. Natsu noticed it was him, through the voice/looks, that´s why he´s surprised, a few second later we see him gaining his resolve back though, because he notices him as an enemie for the momment.

And because this is Fairy Tail, Simon will be cured of his insanity through the power of friendship.

That's not Simon, Natsu was surprised he managed to reflect his attack, and I don't think Natsu even got a clear look at him that quickly. Also this guy's nose seems a lot bigger.
Oct 4, 2015 10:09 PM
Jan 2014
I'm just hoping Gildarts shows back up, FT seems like they need all the help they can get and he's one of their finest.
Oct 4, 2015 10:20 PM
Jan 2015
JayAtlas said:
I'm just hoping Gildarts shows back up, FT seems like they need all the help they can get and he's one of their finest.

I agree it's been along time since we seen him fight. Id like to see him return to.
Oct 4, 2015 10:28 PM
Oct 2013
Raffi-X said:

That's not Simon, Natsu was surprised he managed to reflect his attack, and I don't think Natsu even got a clear look at him that quickly. Also this guy's nose seems a lot bigger.

I don´t understand either why the Anime team gave him a smaller nose when Mashima clearly gave him that giant beak.
IsterioOct 4, 2015 11:04 PM
Oct 4, 2015 10:35 PM

May 2014
Zeref sure wants his loli back a lot XD

Seriously speaking, what could stop that army now? Who has that much power? Gildarts? Archnologia randomly dropping by? Lucy will get power up which makes no sense? I doubt that unity of other guilds we have seen so far would help that much?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 4, 2015 10:36 PM

Aug 2010
Brandish is best girl no doubt.

Gotta love Dat Lucy ass shot tho :P

Nakama BS incoming.
Oct 4, 2015 11:09 PM
Oct 2013
Sparteh said:

Seriously speaking, what could stop that army now? Who has that much power? Gildarts? Archnologia randomly dropping by? Lucy will get power up which makes no sense? I doubt that unity of other guilds we have seen so far would help that much?

Really? To me it looks like every Fairy Tail arc ever.
Besides that we´ll get a Minerva storyline like Tartarus with Simon.

Atm it goes down like every FT arc ever. The enemies appear, they are threatening, probably will beat a few of them. Nakama speech enemies cant do shit and Natsu saves the day.
Oct 4, 2015 11:26 PM

May 2014
that brandish/lucy moment droppin questions. i wonder if she had ties to lucys mom or something?
Oct 4, 2015 11:49 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Well it's understandable Fairy Tail got overwhelmed that much. We're talking about 1 Guild vs 1 Country here...

Hope there wouldn't be anymore nakama power, please.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Oct 5, 2015 12:03 AM

Dec 2009
Man shit went from hopeful to they're completely fucked within one chapter.
Oct 5, 2015 12:35 AM
Jun 2015
Nice Chapter.
We need Gildarts or Fairy Tail is fucked... Where the fuck is he?
Oct 5, 2015 12:36 AM

Jun 2013
Looks like Officers of Spriggan's armies are not to be underestimated...exception being that asshole womanizer that we met in that Small Island..Brandish's officer, or slave.

...Oh hell...2nd Spriggan...and it is THE JUDGE....one who they were supposed to be careful of.

Aquarious Key? well it has most likely become Good Luck Charm to Lucy....O__O BRANDISH!!!?!?!!? LOL!!! WHAT A WAY HER TO APPEAR!!!

....OK...O__O...*GULP*.....OK......Only way that I see that they will have at chance....is if Council and other Guilds in FFiore get in to fight...in like In this minute next chapter comes out....

OR...If Acnologia Joins into Fray with HIM AGAINST EVERYBODY!!!!
JarjaxleOct 5, 2015 12:57 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Oct 5, 2015 1:07 AM

Jun 2013
Barion-Zara said:

Gotta love Dat Lucy ass shot tho :P

Nakama BS incoming.
Isterio said:
Sparteh said:

Really? To me it looks like every Fairy Tail arc ever.
Besides that we´ll get a Minerva storyline like Tartarus with Simon.

Atm it goes down like every FT arc ever. The enemies appear, they are threatening, probably will beat a few of them. Nakama speech enemies cant do shit and Natsu saves the day.
RayAdha said:
Well it's understandable Fairy Tail got overwhelmed that much. We're talking about 1 Guild vs 1 Country here...

Hope there wouldn't be anymore nakama power, please.

Seriously Speaking....not Even Hiro Sensei will use any of that in next chapters...or more like he can't...Remember GMG Tournament finish? If it was not Ultears Sacrifice...they would have died before they could have Used that So Called Nakama Power....

[b][size=200]More like Rest of the Fiore's Guild will Come or Council or Maybe Both...but Most Likely Acnologia Arrives and starts Kill Everybody!!!
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Oct 5, 2015 1:10 AM

Jun 2013
Jakerams said:
Lucy better win. I don't care if the rest of FT is useless and lose but Lucy needs to win.

Well at least Impress Us And Brandish a Lot...Like show us Very Good New Move...and then I can die Proud!

Oct 5, 2015 1:33 AM

Sep 2014
Barion-Zara said:

Brandish is love.
Guess it's time for the other guilds to show up.
nerfxOct 5, 2015 1:38 AM
Oct 5, 2015 1:58 AM
May 2015
Fairy Tail is in a big ass pinchi right now..... I guess the 10 Saint Wizards will appear and we'll have a clash and a test of strenght (are the 12 springgan really stronger than the 10 Saints??), and the guilds from the GMG arc will help too. Maybe even the giants and my girl Flare from the Sunny Village. Crime Sorciere will make an appereance soon probably, but I wish Jellal didn't have to save Erza. I want them to fight together, but not have him save her. And we haven't seen Gildarts in a damn loooong time, not since the Eclipse Project, so yeah, did something happened to him? Hope not, FT needs him right now.
Oct 5, 2015 2:38 AM

Apr 2008
Erza is suffering against Ajeel. YES YES YES This pleases me greatly!

Wonder what Brandish's deal is
Oct 5, 2015 3:02 AM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

Jun 2007
I HAVE to give shade on Mavis. She's so useless it hurts. They are introducing her like this great strategist who became FT's founder and up until now there was not one single strategy of hers that actually worked or was even well thought out (except in the flashback and even that was a pretty basic strategy lol It was more like the rest of the team were stupid rather than her being brilliant).

Firstly, she tells us their attack plan was all according to her own plans (that we had no idea of and apparently almost no one else). Secondly, she had the great idea of sending Natsu, Wendy and Gajeel on a flying vehicle because she conveniently forgot their nausea. Thirdly, the feel when Makarov is being realistic for once and saying that Erza would probably not be able to win 1 of the 12, while Mavis' plan is "We must believe in her!". Fourthly, all goes shit and her thoughts are "No matter how you look at it... there's no winning this!"

Best strategy mastermind, amirite?

I would honestly never want her give me any directions whatsoever. It's obvious Mashima has no idea what strategy is and how to actually make it work. He never relied on it before, so it'd be silly to have such a character now. SMH~
Oct 5, 2015 3:23 AM
Oct 2013
Maffy said:
I HAVE to give shade on Mavis. She's so useless it hurts. They are introducing her like this great strategist who became FT's founder and up until now there was not one single strategy of hers that actually worked or was even well thought out (except in the flashback and even that was a pretty basic strategy lol It was more like the rest of the team were stupid rather than her being brilliant).

Firstly, she tells us their attack plan was all according to her own plans (that we had no idea of and apparently almost no one else). Secondly, she had the great idea of sending Natsu, Wendy and Gajeel on a flying vehicle because she conveniently forgot their nausea. Thirdly, the feel when Makarov is being realistic for once and saying that Erza would probably not be able to win 1 of the 12, while Mavis' plan is "We must believe in her!". Fourthly, all goes shit and her thoughts are "No matter how you look at it... there's no winning this!"

Best strategy mastermind, amirite?

I would honestly never want her give me any directions whatsoever. It's obvious Mashima has no idea what strategy is and how to actually make it work. He never relied on it before, so it'd be silly to have such a character now. SMH~

This is something the medium of Anime in general suffers from.
Even "critically aclaimed" shows that advertise themselves for their strategic battles are mostly not.Shikamaru from Naruto, the whole HxH series. Tactics in One Piece.They all boil down too. Oh that move you never used before, now you use it in combination with that other move you always use and it´s a great combination because the one is a feint.

To write about a strategic mastermind requires to be a strategic mastermind, most often the most basic of tactics were labeled genius although it just happened coincidentally to be the required tacitc while just being a traditional fightning method for the winning side.

Oh, Genghis Khan was a genius because he lit animals on fire and let them run through the enemie base and because he bribed his enemies footsoldiers.

The situation from the readers pov is always easy to explain, but to value such a tactical decision it always requires to be viewed from the pov of the character.
I agree though that Mavis especially is a very cheap version of that "genius tactician" archetype that so many Anime and Manga use.
IsterioOct 5, 2015 3:31 AM
Oct 5, 2015 3:33 AM
Mar 2015
ahsinam33 said:

Isterio said:

hey there this thing called magic so anything is possible without explanantion

Oct 5, 2015 3:41 AM
Jan 2014
Well,Fairy heart is gonna be stolen. I wouldn't be surprised if Mavis orders fairy tail to surrender. Of course,this is fairy tail and at the last second,they are gonna be rescued,or something of the sort
Also,please stop replying to that photo,seriously. It's annoying to read the posts and see that image thrice.
Oct 5, 2015 3:52 AM

Aug 2015
Hmm interesting. I hope they wont defet that strong enemies with friendship power.
Overall I love the chapter, looking forward to a Zeref and Natsu confrontation
Oct 5, 2015 4:05 AM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

Jun 2007
Isterio said:
Even "critically aclaimed" shows that advertise themselves for their strategic battles are mostly not.Shikamaru from Naruto, the whole HxH series. Tactics in One Piece.They all boil down too. Oh that move you never used before, now you use it in combination with that other move you always use and it´s a great combination because the one is a feint.

To write about a strategic mastermind requires to be a strategic mastermind, most often the most basic of tactics were labeled genius although it just happened coincidentally to be the required tacitc while just being a traditional fightning method for the winning side.

Oh, Genghis Khan was a genius because he lit animals on fire and let them run through the enemie base and because he bribed his enemies footsoldiers.

The situation from the readers pov is always easy to explain, but to value such a tactical decision it always requires to be viewed from the pov of the character.
I agree though that Mavis especially is a very cheap version of that "genius tactician" archetype that so many Anime and Manga use.

For sure, FT is not the only series that is lacking true strategy, but there are enough others that work on tactics much better or at least they are not trying to pass someone as this great wow person, only to see they are useless. Hxh was great in utilizing this. The fights really had to do with someone's tactics and not how much you believe in friendship. Naruto started out much better, but ended up "getting more magical powers every month". Narsus from Arslan Senki is using strategy fine, or at least to a decent level to say that he is a good strategist.

I am not expecting for special schemes and such in a simple shounen (though that would be great), but at least keep up the pretenses for a bit longer. By now, every week that passes makes Mavis look worse and it is kind of insulting to the reader's intelligence.

Though ok, I know it's FT and my expectations are always low, but this felt too much in such a short time, I just had to share it.
Oct 5, 2015 4:26 AM
Oct 2013
Maffy said:
Isterio said:

For sure, FT is not the only series that is lacking true strategy, but there are enough others that work on tactics much better or at least they are not trying to pass someone as this great wow person, only to see they are useless. Hxh was great in utilizing this. The fights really had to do with someone's tactics and not how much you believe in friendship. Naruto started out much better, but ended up "getting more magical powers every month". Narsus from Arslan Senki is using strategy fine, or at least to a decent level to say that he is a good strategist.

I am not expecting for special schemes and such in a simple shounen (though that would be great), but at least keep up the pretenses for a bit longer. By now, every week that passes makes Mavis look worse and it is kind of insulting to the reader's intelligence.

Though ok, I know it's FT and my expectations are always low, but this felt too much in such a short time, I just had to share it.

I wouldn´t blame the shounen demographic in general for it, it´s true that Shounen do simplify alot of tactics or even plotpoints for their audience for the sake of comedic relief or for the audience to be able to understand it.

Aka Chunin exams were everyone was impressed about "idiot" Naruto being capable of using some decent tactics.
It was immediately refered too as "prankster logic". He´s an idiot but because of his experience as a prankster he pulls off somewhat decent tricks to fool his enemie. In actuality it would have been smarter to refer to him as a creative mind rather than an analytical one, the choice in words actually gives the whole situation a different shape. HxH doesn´t do much more to my knowledge, the tactics aren´t really superior or more well thought out, they just use more eloquent words for it,

I remember episode 48-49 of Conan tried to be briliant and showcased a murder that was impossible to solve the way it was seemingly portrayed, the author just skipped the explanation for the audience but everyone in the cast agreed that it was plausible.
IsterioOct 5, 2015 5:46 AM
Oct 5, 2015 5:22 AM

Feb 2012
Something tells me Brandish has a "deep" connection to Lucy... perhaps related to Aquarius. And for that same reason, she might end up allying with Fairy Tail. I'm calling it now. 7/10.
Oct 5, 2015 5:27 AM
Jul 2018
I still BOlieve in Fairy Tail. Erza and Lady Brandish are total babes though, mhmmm
Oct 5, 2015 5:30 AM
Dec 2010
yah , there will be more fight and more chapters to waste
but in the end , mavis is gonna surrender in order to keep everyone alive
after that , gildarts will come back from whatever he were and everyone will get attack boost and destroy everyone
even MAX maybe defeat some spriggan
Oct 5, 2015 5:35 AM
Dec 2010
anyone noticed him ?

Oct 5, 2015 5:37 AM

Jun 2013
Guess I'll put this on hold and read it when it reaches 500 chapters. Chapter was nice, but wanna read more~
Oct 5, 2015 5:45 AM
Jul 2015
If lucy defeated brandish I will be so pissed that I can drop this manga right now and I kinda have a feeling that wendy will help erza to drfeat ajeel.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.