Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 9, 2015 8:20 PM

Jul 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So this was a pretty good final episode, probably my favorite episode of this show.

In this episode, I liked Ichiro slapping the police, the ATM girls beating up the lions, the prime minister's ear getting vacuumed, the innuendos concerning the daikon erection, Nabeshin's appearance and the extended version of the theme song.

However, I do have a few quibbles, I thought that in the English dub, while very solid, the dialogue was kind of hard to understand because of the background music being too loud, and episodes 9 to 11, while good episodes, felt kind of repetitive. But I liked everything else.

All in all, I give this episode a 4/5 and the show 7/10. Another good Nabeshin anime.
Nov 9, 2017 8:55 PM
Jan 2017
Ok so for the show over all, I feel they did waay to many and way too disgusting dick jokes. especially in the 1st 3 episodes. but it surprisingly redeemed itself and came out pretty good. 7/10

More topics from this board

» Nerima Daikon Brothers dubbed version

Ranivus - Sep 21, 2008

7 by Fronzel »»
Jun 15, 2020 9:49 AM

» Soundtrack

Furrek - Jun 20, 2017

4 by Furrek »»
Jun 20, 2017 3:04 PM

Poll: » Nerima Daikon Brothers Episode 11 Discussion

D-ohnuts - Sep 8, 2015

0 by D-ohnuts »»
Sep 8, 2015 6:53 PM

Poll: » Nerima Daikon Brothers Episode 9 Discussion

D-ohnuts - Sep 8, 2015

0 by D-ohnuts »»
Sep 8, 2015 2:07 PM

Poll: » Nerima Daikon Brothers Episode 10 Discussion

Shocked - May 8, 2015

1 by D-ohnuts »»
Sep 7, 2015 2:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.