Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 »
Oct 13, 2015 12:08 PM

Jul 2008
I don't know if we will see her again (I want to say we won't), but unless Yuu gets Sala to visit Nao's brother again he won't recover...?
Nov 26, 2015 11:37 PM

Aug 2013
Ayumi is saved.. she's alive !! <3
The bully was very funny. But what's left for 2 episodes ?
Dec 7, 2015 1:03 PM

Feb 2014
All I can say is Yuu saved Ayumi's live XD I was so happy that he gain his brother's powers and scare off the bully with a little help with Nao. That part stood out this episode.

A little predictable but I enjoy it, especially with Yuu and Ayumi's brother being useful and careful with this whole situation. He's the best. 9/10

BTW, Pooh is adorable :)
Cartoons and anime is my reality.
Dec 13, 2015 4:51 PM
Oct 2015
Best episode yet, good to see Ayumi is safe for now, i hope she'll be fine forever, if not, i'll give a really bad score to this show :D At the part where the girl tries to kill Ayumi my heart went crazy :D The music was so damn good there ^_^

I give 9/10 for this show for now :)
Dec 13, 2015 7:51 PM

Jul 2015
Selka said:
Best episode yet, good to see Ayumi is safe for now, i hope she'll be fine forever, if not, i'll give a really bad score to this show :D At the part where the girl tries to kill Ayumi my heart went crazy :D The music was so damn good there ^_^

I give 9/10 for this show for now :)

Yay, see? Everything is fine now. :D :D :D
Dec 16, 2015 8:35 PM
Dec 2015
Okay ..so here's my question. If Yu can "steal" other's ability while possessing them, then in the first few episodes when Nao and Takajo tested him by forcing him to do the same set of papers he did during the entrance test, he possessed takajo but takajo didn't lose his ability, no..?
Dec 17, 2015 1:05 AM

May 2013
Shunsuke's story was awesome. (^_^) Lol, Kumagami's hairstyle is explained.
So Yuu saved Ayumi's life, but at what cost? That's what I want to know.
Is it that he never gets to meet Sala and Nao's brother will never be cured? I wonder what the consequences are!
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Dec 18, 2015 10:56 PM

Jun 2008
Wow. I thought they'd teach the girl that she shouldn't get so obsessed about her crush... instead the anime chose to intimidate her...

I don't really like that; sure, what she did was wrong, but I feel like that action will occur again in the future since she didn't receive any aid in learning about how to control her emotions.
HEY!
Jan 2, 2016 9:02 AM

May 2015
Because shattering windows and taking the knife out of her hand isn't enough. You also have to cut her bangs. OK then.
Well, I hope that he meets Sala and saves Nao's big brother again.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Jan 9, 2016 6:56 AM

May 2014
Awesome episode! But.. I still can't believe we'll end up with a happy ending.
Feb 3, 2016 1:04 PM

Jun 2010
"There's one hour left". Soo Yuu stand in the closet for an hour? :DDD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2016 7:48 AM

Apr 2014
It was pretty exciting reviewing Shunsukes story and joining Yuu in the past ride while saving his sister. The way Misa and Nao got stuck in the school was funny. ^^

What I also thought was: When Yuu also time-leaped this time, he now must have lost a little bit of his eye-sight, doesn't he? But so less that it is not remarkable...

Now Ep 11. ;)
"If the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix
Mar 4, 2016 4:34 AM

Dec 2010
Great episode. Nao losing her most important memories with Yu is the most dramatic part of this anime yet.
Mar 10, 2016 6:32 PM

Jun 2012
Didn't get a clear idea how many times he leapt, but things seemed kind of rushed so it felt like only a few times. . wasn't as impactful to me.
So she's saved, but Nao's brother's state has recessed :P
Up to Yu to save all ability-users now.

May 24, 2016 6:32 AM

Dec 2015
I'm so glad they managed to save her, and they gave the other bitch what she deserved
joe_g7May 24, 2016 7:13 AM
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 24, 2016 6:55 AM

Aug 2015
joe_g7 said:
I'm so glad they managed to save her, and they gave the other bitch what she deserted
Yup. Ayumi it saved!

This was probably one of my favourite episodes of Charlotte.
May 31, 2016 12:20 PM

Apr 2011
Great episode.

The big brother is an interesting character.

Jul 13, 2016 1:10 AM

Dec 2012
DAT SHUNSUKE BACKSTORY!

lol at Yuu just spoiling everything.

Well, Yuu didn't kill Konishi like I jokingly was expecting, but scaring the shit out of her was funny, especially when Nao snipped her hair. lol

Hold up. Since Yuu saved his imouto then that means he doesn't meet Yumi again. WTF!!!!!! But wait...if he does meet her again, then his relationship with her should be better than kicking ramen cups in her face, which means he has a higher chance to fix things up with her. Hmm....
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 13, 2016 12:36 PM
Jul 2016
I Really Need 2nd season charlotte or something with drama , romance , super power on it . that Anime Change my life i don't know how <3
Aug 4, 2016 7:58 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
I may have to bump this series up a point. The episode was a nice one with good timing and content.
Sep 28, 2016 12:13 PM
Apr 2016
I just finished watching Episode 10.
I enjoyed watching their past and I enjoyed that that episode was focused on Yuu , His brother and his sister.
I was excited when Yuu saved his sister life by exiting the locker and scare that girl.
That Anime is really good I sugest it c:
Oct 26, 2016 8:18 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
Actually very good episode! As great and awesome as episode 7 XD
張大です for 張大勇督察
Jan 9, 2017 3:17 PM

Sep 2016
Ohh, I was wondering about his ability's imperfection. Suddenly time leaping doesn't sound so fun anymore.

Yuu is probably going to need glasses by the end of this. By the way, how come his ability doesn't have imperfections?

I have a bad feeling about this. What happens if he just keeps looting abilities? Does he die? Does he become the ultimate plot device? Only time will tell.
Jul 10, 2017 4:21 PM

Jul 2016
Holy sh*t! The whole family looks so cute when they were kids, look at Yuu! Damn! This plot twist! Charlotte is deeper than I thought, and no I don't mean it like that. I just thought it was going to be a fun, vapid anime about a student council who chased after people with powers to protect the society or whatever. Yuu really does look like he has a sister complex, it's pretty funny.
So Yuu has a whole bunch of abilities at his disposal huh? He has the ultimate power I guess for now, until they hit us with some sort of flaw..
Jul 18, 2017 7:22 PM

Feb 2010
I never expected it to be this kind of series. I loved it! It's so interesting I can't stop watching. I totally love time travel series. Just randomly decided to watch it and I'm in love!
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA IF YOU LIKE COSPLAY ADN ANIME RELATED VIDEOS!
https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyMeilin
https://www.facebook.com/Ladymeilin
Aug 24, 2017 8:40 AM

Mar 2017
Finally, 10 episodes in and we have our first episode that isn't filler lmao.
Sep 15, 2017 6:44 PM

Oct 2010
I expected them to save Ayumi from her power, only to not know about the girl with the box cutter.

My best guess is that the police investigation after the incident outed her. (Possibly she felt scared and/or guilty and confessed when questioned by the police). Still, even a brief explanation would have been appreciated.
Oct 1, 2017 11:12 AM

Feb 2015
That's the true behind everything and they have been fighting against the government I think for years. With that hability Yuu was able to save Ayumi and I think, continue with his older brother's plans. It's all completely solved?
Oct 13, 2017 5:58 AM

Jul 2016
Maelyx said:
What a relief after this episode!
Feels good, and also many questions disappeared

Relief?

Fuck that. What a a circle jerk this has become.
Oct 29, 2017 9:01 AM
Oct 2017
Okay, I'm gonna be completely honest here, and I'm sure I'm gonna get a lot of hate because of it.This episode ruined the anime for me.It was so good until this ep, but that certain scene with Yuu and Tomori saving Ayumi was pretty sad in my opinion.The fact that Yuu is so immature that he can't even speak like a civilized, normal, mature person to a fkin KID just showed (at least to me) what he is really like.If you are mature (and he was like 16 yrs old so I think he should act a lil bit more mature) you don't just scare the sh*t out of a kid, yell at her from the top of your lungs and lower yourself to her level.
Plus, cutting her hair was one of the most childish things I've ever seen.But I'm probably the only one who thinks this.I don't wanna offend anyone rn but...

In my opinion, the yandere girl known as Konishi, (if you guys hate her so much at least learn her name so you know who to kill:/) was not a bitch.Do you guys know what a bitch means?We didn't get much info about her, but you can see from her silent attitude that she is not the typical bitchy chick who gets all the boys from her class.

She only wanted one guy and almost succeeded (and now don't say that "she is too young for love" and stuff.You can be 12 like her and feel very strong emotions for a boy or girl).She stated that she used to eat lunch with Oikawa only, so that must be meaning that before Oikawa went to eat with her, she used to eat alone, which means that she didn't have friends.(probably).

And then, Ayumi, the perfect, talkative, beautiful and cute girl came and "ruined everything".I don't hate her, but she seems like that perfect looking little girl who can make any boy fall for her for first sight.
In addition, Konishi was just a lil girl and I don't think she had the strenght to actually stab Ayumi to death or even cause serious damage.Why wouldn't it be enough to just simply take away Ayumi's ability???!

But noooooo, let's just not take all this in consideration, and scare the living shit out of a depressed little girl,(if she went as far as killing, she probably has some other mental illnesses) and c'mon, let's cut her hair too, because she scared our precious, perfect moe ball little sister,(who we have a crush on) and then live our life totally happily like we didn't do anything wrong 'cause we are so good and stuff.😄😄😄

But this is only my opinion, and I'm very sorry if it was offensive.😶
Justauserx3Oct 29, 2017 9:07 AM
Jan 18, 2018 1:13 PM

Jun 2016
With the past shitty episodes, this episode kinda saved the show. Waaah. Ayumi is alive and I hope this continues. I'm so happy seeing Ayumi alive. Gaaaah. I bet Shunshuke is blinder than a blind person now. Hahaha.

Alright, I just spoiled myself with Nao and Yuu's future. Pfffft.

4/5.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Feb 24, 2018 6:45 AM

Aug 2014
So some questions were answered, but what about Nao being beaten up by that girls? What about Sara from Zhiend?
Anyway as most of the KEY works the start is slow and normal, but when nearing the end is getting better and better :)
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Oct 8, 2018 7:31 PM

Dec 2016
Sooooo why wouldn't he just allow his brother and sister to live with him at the school from the start, why would he have to erase their memories if he planned on meeting them again/ having them both go to his schools. God! This show is fun, sometimes, but holy shit is there a lot of plot details that with a little bit of thought literally make no sense
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Oct 8, 2018 7:37 PM

Dec 2016
Broooo, how the fuck are you not gonna tell him his power is actually taking other people's powers for good!? Like, the explanation Nao gave is extremely stupid in that if he ever jokingly took over her body, or anyone else they know for that matter, they'd lose their powers forever. God this show's "plot" really relies on people not telling Yuu very simple and important things, as well as doing things to him that really just fucked him over in the long run "cough cough his stupid ass brother"
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Feb 19, 2019 6:21 AM

Mar 2018
So thats it?That bitch gonna walk away with just "scaring"?Atleast Tomori could assault her or something, she beat the hell out of Yu for less.Smh...
Νεχ ποσσυμ τεχυμ ωιωερε, νεχ σινε τε.
May 5, 2019 5:10 PM

Apr 2019
That was different than i expected, i thought the whole timeline was gonna be different but it all went good. Nao seemed a bit less interested in Yuu though :/
Jun 8, 2019 9:07 PM

Jun 2009
this anime is going off the rails
Jun 24, 2019 4:29 AM

Mar 2014
I don't care if people call bullshit now that time travel is introduced as a mechanic. THEY SAVED AYUMI AND SCARED THAT CRAZY BITCH OFF

And a lot of details are falling into place. I wouldn't be surprised if Shu helped write the song "TRIGGER" that started all of this to help Yu remember...
Jul 19, 2019 2:25 AM

Jan 2016
Yes, Ayumi is alive! I think I know all the mysteries now except one, why is the show named Charlotte?
Jan 26, 2020 4:43 AM
Jul 2019
I'm glad that Nao is that kind of character who believes in what people say, even though most people will find it absurd. Well I guess it's because people possess supernatural powers and time-leap is in the realm of possibility.

Also, how did Yuu know when and where yandere girl is gonna attack? Did he got that from the collapsing building?
Jun 9, 2020 1:32 PM

May 2015
When handled correctly time as a power can be really interesting. I love seeing all this again and how the events transpired over multiple timelines.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 11, 2020 11:16 AM

Jan 2013
Surprised Yuu knew about the crazy girl trying to kill his sister and where he should be to save her.
Also convenient locker placement.

The entire time after Ayumi was saved I was thinking there was going to be another event that would lead to her death right after.
TheFreycook said:
Broooo, how the fuck are you not gonna tell him his power is actually taking other people's powers for good!? Like, the explanation Nao gave is extremely stupid in that if he ever jokingly took over her body, or anyone else they know for that matter, they'd lose their powers forever.
Really good point actually, just a small scene for Yuu playing around with his power on Tomori or any of the other people he works with and their powers are gone.

Another thing that just came to mind;
If Yuu steals the ability of someone and "time-leaps" to the past, do the people that he's stolen it from in the future still have them in the past, meaning he's basically duped the ability?
This would mean the time-leaping is based on different timelines / universes.
Or he shouldn't have the powers anymore, the one's he's stolen in between the time he's time-leaped.
PrOxAntoJun 11, 2020 11:24 AM
Jun 16, 2020 2:21 PM

May 2018
I've now been mindfucked lol. Ayumi has been saved, and that's all that matters xD
Feb 17, 2021 3:10 PM
Dec 2020
Ya know I was kinda unsure after the last episode but this one kinda redeemed the show for me
Dec 8, 2021 11:44 AM

Mar 2018
I'm confused. How did he know that his sister was going to be attacked?
Dec 31, 2021 8:19 AM

Jul 2021
Yuu managed to save Ayumi in the first attempt after going back in time, I was afraid he would go blind like his older brother. Now that Yuu has saved Ayumi, what will be the subject Shunsuke wants to talk about?
asdasdsadad
Aug 26, 2022 1:31 PM
Sep 2021
the story final got interesting.
Dec 11, 2022 7:29 AM

Dec 2022
The pieces are all coming together. And Ayumi is alive! Never mind that she didn't survive for the reason I thought she would, she's alive, and that's what it matters.

Wonder if we'll find out that the leaders of this shadowy government organization that keeps abducting and experimenting on kids with powers turn out to be former kids with powers themselves.

May 3, 2023 11:21 AM
May 2023
me gusto un poco bajón en los últimos episodios pero todo muy bueno
Jun 11, 2023 5:38 PM
Feb 2021
I really liked tjhis episode.
Pages (12) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2015

887 by Nuikorakabiri »»
May 6, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2015

898 by Nuikorakabiri »»
May 6, 11:40 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 15, 2015

859 by Boomfus »»
May 2, 1:52 PM

» Yuu's Ability

PenguinLam - Apr 18

30 by Thatboidriz »»
Apr 30, 5:04 PM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2015

649 by MsBorsh »»
Apr 21, 11:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.