Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 28, 2015 3:54 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
lol @ spiky hair teacher's reaction.

Girls preparing for surprise celebration to Ryuu's last high school moment, and feeling how well the three are.

Sawako and Kazehaya are still awkward, but Sawako still has to leave him eventually when university time comes.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 28, 2015 12:13 PM
Aug 2015
tsubasalover said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
lol @ spiky hair teacher's reaction.

Girls preparing for surprise celebration to Ryuu's last high school moment, and feeling how well the three are.

Sawako and Kazehaya are still awkward, but Sawako still has to leave him eventually when university time comes.

I'm not sure about how you feel about how the plot is going right now but i have been getting emotional when reading this manga from start till now. I can't help but feel really depressed when Sawako decides to leave him if she chooses the University route. I hope that the author can bring this story to an end soon. Hopefully not a bittersweet end that everyone expects.
Oct 19, 2016 3:21 PM

Nov 2014
Damn. I thought Sawako was going to finally tell Kazehaya her decision to leave him behind. It feels like the manga is wrapping up; I guess it'll end with goodbyes, as everyone heads off to uni? I don't want this manga to end TTnTT the art's too good!!
Oct 20, 2016 11:27 PM

Apr 2010
Pretty much nothing happened in that chapter. How long is this going to be dragged on?

Haven't the sales dropped enough for it to be ended yet?
Oct 24, 2016 1:25 AM
Jul 2018
scabab said:
Pretty much nothing happened in that chapter. How long is this going to be dragged on?

Haven't the sales dropped enough for it to be ended yet?
Personally, I'm still reading each new chapter with interest. The story lines for all major characters show their continued growth as they move towards their respective futures. I like the level of detail she shows in their interactions and enjoy the daily anecdotes from their lives she uses to keep this going.

In four weeks 476,911 copies have been sold for the latest volume. Numbers most publishers and mangaka can only dream off, especially in the target demographic and in a market with a general trend towards lower sales. These numbers are lower than at the absolute peak of this series' popularity but this series is in no danger of being dropped for dropping sales - nor for supposed lack of narrative development.

We're gradually getting closer to their high school graduation. That can be the end but it looks like she'll be getting there at her own pace. A pace she has set for a while now and her loyal readers will be there with her from now on as well. As far as I'm concerned she is doing just fine and doesn't need to change a thing to keep me entertained.
Oct 24, 2016 1:47 AM

Apr 2010
It's become a victim of its own success. A manga like this doesn't warrant 100+ chapters.

The series used to be very good, sales were high because of that. However then because these kind of series always seem to cover the three years they're in at high school the author slowed the pace down to a crawl.

Nothing happens in the series anymore. It's incredibly slow because she's dragging as far as it can go while it's selling well.

But because of this the series has got worse so sales have dropped considerably. It's still selling huge compared to most titles but compared to what it used to sell its down by a lot.
Dec 4, 2016 8:54 PM

May 2010
Blah blah blah, still nothing is happening, I'm sick of it already, and I haven't read a chapter in like 10 months :v

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Chapter 79 Discussion

tsubasalover - May 15, 2013

19 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 20, 12:53 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Chapter 78 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 12, 2013

10 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 20, 12:38 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Chapter 77 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 14, 2013

11 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 20, 12:22 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Chapter 76 Discussion

Zhou - Feb 19, 2013

11 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 20, 12:08 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Chapter 75 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 15, 2012

15 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 28, 12:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.