Forums
New
Aug 7, 2015 6:20 PM

Mar 2012
[center]

Well, who the hell are you? What's your food of expertise? Are you a lover of
pastries? A pizza guru? A sommelier? Or perhaps a fast food junkie? Are you
a vegetarian or maybe even a vegan? Don't be shy! Come share your eating
habits and make friends with like-minded individuals!

About kawaiipapa: I am a 23 year-old female who loves to try out hip
and new places. One of my favorite things to do while in the city (or any city
really) is to scope out the best (but cheap!) eats in the area. I like to get a taste
of what's traditional and new throughout the city!

Some of my favorite types of food are Mexican and Japanese. I'm actually on a
quest to find the most exquisite ramen place in the city that I live in because
ramen here isn't what you'd exactly call "good" overall. It's mediocre at best, but
there are a lot of places that are trying to open ramen shops while being chic.

TongueAug 8, 2015 10:09 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 8, 2015 6:35 AM
Jul 2015
Hello, I'm Keital :3
It's nice to meet ya!
I'm mostly a fast food Junkie,
but I also enjoy Sweets, and Tradition Dishes ^^
I'm pretty jealous at Honey-Senpai....
Aug 8, 2015 10:06 AM

Mar 2012
Welcome to the club Keital! Thank you for joining us~ :D
Ooh a fast food junkie! Pray tell, what is your favorite fast food joint?
Haha you can be our Honey-senpai :3
Aug 8, 2015 11:20 AM
Jul 2015
Thank you for creating this club!
I don't have any particular preference, but Burger King because of their Chicken Burger xD
Woah, really? I'm usually always the Kouhai :3
Aug 8, 2015 12:00 PM
Dec 2010
Hallo hallo, suppose it's only fair to introduce myself (albeit I'm a bit tipsy now ><)

I'm Stalker-tan, stalker, sebbe, seb, sebby, whatever!
I'm literally addicted to food, I want to explore new food whenever I can so I do so by devoting probably too much time for watching different recipe videos, shows starring chefs cooking etc.

I live alone, so I tend to cook a lot of my meals myself, unless I'm too lazy and decide to grab some Chinese, a salad or something pre-made. I'm not a gourmet, I don't limit myself to only the exquisite. All food is equal in the eyes of me!
...Except for the gross food.

I plan on exploring more of the food scene itself, possibly traveling to different cities just to try out the food at a restaurant (and, who knows, maybe shop some food items as well :3). I also have eventual plans on taking cooking lessons, so that I can go from an amateur level of cooking to a more... Well, skillful level.

My favorite food is definitely Japanese and Chinese. This makes it a bit more difficult to explore the food scene in this area, since I live in the cold northern Europe. So yeah, nice to meet you!
Aug 10, 2015 9:44 AM

Mar 2012
@Keital; Ooh Burger King. I must admit I think the quality of Burger King's foods is much higher than that of McDonald's but McD's seems to trying to pick up on using better ingredients.
You can be our Honey-kouhai then? ~

@Stalker, so wonderful of you to join, my friend~ Thanks <3
And yeah I hope you become Chef Seb in the future! I will come all the way to Sweden to try your exquisite and gourmet cooking!
Aug 11, 2015 7:14 PM

Dec 2013
Hello,
I'm hinarin and I currently in high school. I like Korean and Japanese foods and despise overly sweet and greasy food (and bananas). I love cooking food and trying out new recipes, but I tend to dislike foods I make (trust me, it's not because I made it gross > < ), so I just eat my mom's food.

I also like teas.

Aug 11, 2015 7:58 PM

Mar 2012
@hinarin; Welcome to the club Hinarin! Ooh a lover of Korean and Japanese food :) Welcome welcome~ We hope you like your stay. Sorry if the club seems a little dead right now. We are trying to get it up and running and get some advertising going. What kind of foods do you like to cook? Hahaha, that's understandable. Mom's cooking is the best ; u ;
A tea fan! I'm also a fan of tea~ We will get along well~
Aug 12, 2015 8:32 AM

Feb 2015
Hiiii! :3 The name's Ochiibi, thank u for accepting me. There are varieties of foods to love but what I like to do the most is baking. I don't know why but my hands always starts to make some sweet things like cookies, brownies or even cakes.

But sweets is not really my favorite, what I really love to eat is noodles, most particularly; ramen. I looooove spicy foods they're the best <3 I like dumplings as well.

The only food that I don't eat are those usually raw. Like sushi. But all in all, I'm good with anything else except sushi c:
Aug 12, 2015 9:45 AM

Dec 2013
kawaiipapa said:
@hinarin; Welcome to the club Hinarin! Ooh a lover of Korean and Japanese food :) Welcome welcome~ We hope you like your stay. Sorry if the club seems a little dead right now. We are trying to get it up and running and get some advertising going. What kind of foods do you like to cook? Hahaha, that's understandable. Mom's cooking is the best ; u ;
A tea fan! I'm also a fan of tea~ We will get along well~

That's fine, I'm having fun here so it's all good :) I do hope this club grows big~
I really enjoy making foods with noodles (Asian Noodles, Pasta, Yakisoba, Zaru Soba, etc) :)
Aug 13, 2015 11:36 AM

Feb 2014
Hi hi, Nell here^^ Tho my real name is Sasha and I find it kind of funny cuz if u've seen SNK, I'm exactly like Sasha Braus. Not just the appearance and name, but we also share an addiction to the food. :3 (Ehh it's true I eat a lot and am always hungry, but I'm not fat as I have a good metabolism, so its okay I guess :c ) And I think I'm the only one who likes raw potatoes (again, just like her..) ;-;
But nah, enough of that creepy intro, just wanted to point out something interesting ><
I like all kinds of food, even spicy ones and really want try some asian traditional food and these types of food which are always shown in anime like dango and all the japanese food which looks especially delicious. (I live in the middle of europe, its not that common here u know ;c; ) I really like baking, my fav is making muffins <3
And like everyone else... I like sweets, especially chocolate, BUT I dont eat cakes that much, they are fine, but I dont really need them in my life:/
And the last thing... pasta and noodles<33

Pls tell my my comment isnt as creepy as I think it is .-.
Aug 13, 2015 11:57 AM

Mar 2012
@Ochiibi; Hello and welcome to the club~ Thanks for joining! Ooh we have a baker here~ That's great! I've only really made muffins (I like making all kinds) but I've yet to try my hands at cookies or cakes. Maybe you can share some recipes~ Ah, and a ramen appreciator~ I will share some pictures of ramen that I've had the pleasure of trying out~ And that's okay! Raw stuff is not for everyone. I do think it's an acquired taste that you'll have to get used to. x)

@hinarin; Noodles o v o Maybe you can share some recipes if you'd like or pictures of food you've made? :o

@Nellynuska; Welcome Sasha! Oh wow, so you love bread and potatoes? Whoaa you like raw potatoes? Interesting...Do you eat them prepared a certain way? Or just straight up peeled? My mom used to make my dad eat raw potatoes for breakfast but he didn't like it XD Ohh you are a fellow muffin maker also~ I haven't made muffins in awhile though. What kinds of muffins do you like to bake? Pasta & noodles are at the top of my favorite kinds of foods <3 AND ABSOLUTELY NOT! Your post was not creepy at all :3
Aug 14, 2015 3:44 PM

Dec 2013
@kawaiipapa I'll make sure to take a picture next time I make something! :D
Aug 14, 2015 9:02 PM

Nov 2012
Hello, yukinoshita here, just call me yuki ^^
I'm an asian, 18 years old, and a college student..
My favorite food is something sweet like cakes, especially cheesecake i can eat it everyday without getting bored.. My dream is to have my own pastry shop.. xDD
Melon is the only food/fruit that i hate, and i don't eat pork because of my religion..
sorry i'm not really good with introduction cuz i don't talk a lot, but nice to meet u all xDD
Aug 14, 2015 11:45 PM

Feb 2015
@kawaiipapa Yay~ Muffin is a good start. Sure I'll share some recipes soon well, some are actually handed down my my grandma Sure sure, let me know what ramens u like ;3

@Yukinoshita OwO you want to be a patissiere? That's good. I don't eat pork either cause of religion so I kinda know how u feel but I like melons (not the actual fruit but the juice) :)
Aug 15, 2015 12:39 PM

Mar 2012
@hinarin; I look forward to it! x)

@Yukinoshita; :o A yummy pastry shop would be amazing~ One of my ambitions (probably won't ever come true) is to start a coffee book shop..hehe. Maybe one day...I don't eat melon a lot except for cantaloupes and Korean musk melons. Honeydew tastes bleh most of the time, but I really love melon-flavored stuff like ice cream, boba tea, or smoothies :)

@Ochiibi; Ooooh grandma's recipes...are you sure you're allowed to share family secrets? XD
Aug 15, 2015 1:42 PM

Feb 2014
@kawaiipapa Nop, just peeled and washed under the water^^ Haha I'm happy I brought here something interesting, tho I was worried I creeped u out guys xD I see, I dont know anyone else who like them, so I guess it's a bit strange:) I've been eating them like that since childhood, so maybe thats why?
I made some just yesterday, so yummy<3 I like to make chocolate ones (but dont mind other flavors, too) and always with some small chocolate pieces and with all kind of berries ;3 (raspberries, strawberries and so)
Aug 16, 2015 6:44 AM

Jan 2009
my name is zodac

i eat meat

my goal is to eat all the meat except doggies >_<
Aug 16, 2015 10:39 PM

Mar 2012
@Sasha; That is indeed an interesting preference for a snack~ But that's just more wonderful for this club since this club is really about gathering people who like to eat and have different kinds of tastes in many different things. I haven't baked in such a long while...pretty sure my muffin-making skills are all rusty and gross now ; n ;

@zodac; yay you finally posted~ /feedsyoumysterymeat >____>
Aug 17, 2015 3:18 PM
Jan 2015

Yahallo~
The name's Aomi, but you can call me Miao, Aomimi, Aomoe, Aomin or whatever~
I'm starting high school next year and my hobbies usually include GFX editing, singing and of course, eating~!
Hmm, I'm very lazy and procrastinate a lot q n q
My favorite food is probably chicken and rice = v =
I don't enjoy spicy/bitter things because my tongue's super sensitive q n q
Weird thing is I love sour things to death lmao kill me pls <//3

I enjoy almost all sweet things as I have a sweet tooth~ :3c

That's it I guess--
Sorry for the extremely boring intro ; n ;
Aug 17, 2015 3:40 PM
Apr 2014
Hii~
The name's Katie (but I prefer to be called by my MAL username ><)
I'm a 14 year old girl who has a passion for many things, and one of my biggest passion is eating.
Food is like, my best friend that isn't my best friend, because I do mean things to it (like I eat it, burn it, blend it, melt it, and cut it) You can call me the food bully XD
I love sweets, and have a sweet tooth more like sweet teeth I also love salty foods (I actually once drank soy sauce)
Rice is my favourite food, I love it to death. I also love Chinese food (especially Dim sum). Also, poutine is love <33 I love a lot of things
I don't really like noodles, because they taste weird to me and I have to drench them in soy sauce for me to actually consider them edible. I bet some of you are weirded out right now
Yeah that's pretty much it.
chieriiAug 17, 2015 3:44 PM
Aug 17, 2015 3:45 PM
Jan 2015
Chierii said:
Hii~
The name's Katie (but I prefer to be called by my MAL username ><)
I'm a 14 year old girl who has a passion for many things, and one of my biggest passion is eating.
Food is like, my best friend that isn't my best friend, because I do mean things to it (like I eat it, burn it, blend it, melt it, and cut it) You can call me the food bully XD
I love sweets, and have a sweet tooth more like sweet teeth I also love salty foods (I actually once drank soy sauce)
Rice is my favourite food, I love it to death. I also love Chinese food and Dim sum. Also, poutine is love <33 I love a lot of things
I don't really like noodles, because they taste weird to me and I have to drench them in soy sauce for me to actually consider them edible. I bet some of you are weirded out right now
Yeah that's pretty much it.

Oh you're the same age as me! o:
Yeah, noodles taste really weird to me as well, but that's probably because I haven't tried out 'the real thing', only the instant one :c

whispersiloveyourgraphics //hides
Aug 17, 2015 9:32 PM
Sep 2014
Hi!
My name is Mar! :) I'm mexican, i really love the food here! <3 I also like japanese and italian food, even if i'm not good at cooking haha, but the good thing is that my brother is a chef! I love sweets and chocolate :3
Aug 17, 2015 10:50 PM

Mar 2012
Wow look at all the new people~ Welcome welcome~

@Aomi; You love sour things? Does that mean you can eat raw lemons like no problem? My brother is able to do that and I always wonder how the heck somebody can do that XD Aww having a sweet tooth is both good and bad. I've got a sweet tooth too and love all things sweet... ; u ;

@Chierii; So nice of you to join the club~ It's kind of amazing to know how many people I've bumped into on MAL are actual foodies. Makes me happy c: Hahaha salty & sweet things, eh? Hopefully you don't eat too much of either! But danggg, drinking straight up soy sauce. I love rice also, so I understand your love for it. Though I am a big fan of noodles; I think you just gotta prepare them right and as you've said, drench them in some kind of sauce to flavorify them ~ And I LOVE poutine <3 <3 good stuff. What's the best kind you've ever had?

@Margc; Oh wow you have a chef brother o__o what kind of food is his specialty? I'm jealous. The only person who cooks well is my mother, but she mostly cooks Korean food <3
Aug 18, 2015 3:44 AM
Jan 2015
@kawaiipapa - Oh yep! When I was a kid I used to sneak out of bed just so I could eat the lemon stash hidden in the fridge wahahaha~!
No, but seriously I literally woke up at like 6 AM every other day just so I could squeeze lemons into my mouth q n q
When I woke up afterwards my mouth was all swollen haha :')
Aug 18, 2015 4:19 AM

Sep 2013
Hello~ well... I love food <3

I love the humble egg and anyway it's cooked. I don't really cook much myself and my cooking isn't good ;-; I find baking more comforting and I just love to look at cakes because they take so many beautiful forms~ Looking forward to baking recipes here with all the tips, tricks and secret ingredients >:)
Aug 18, 2015 4:53 AM

Jan 2009
kawaiipapa said:

@zodac; yay you finally posted~ /feedsyoumysterymeat >____>

lewd!

sleepfulfish said:
Hello~ well... I love food <3

I love the humble egg and anyway it's cooked.

eggs are great!

Aug 18, 2015 6:52 AM

Mar 2015
Hey!
I'm Ana. I'm Brazilian and as everyone here I love food. XD
I can cook pretty well and I love italian and seafood.
I also love to drink, beer and wine are my favs.
Btw I think this club is yummy~~
Aug 18, 2015 1:34 PM

Aug 2015
Hi there !

I'm Louis, Username: Toged, I'm a french guy, and obviously I love Really Good Food ! I like go to different restaurant around the world when I'm travelling, especially in Europe, and I also like go to restaurants in Paris my actual town ;)
Well, I'm on MAL for the same reasons as any of you I suppose ^^
I joined this club, because I thought it could be interesting to talk about food with you guy's, hope I'll enjoy my time!

Toged
TogedAug 18, 2015 2:20 PM
Aug 18, 2015 4:33 PM
Sep 2014
@kawaiipapa - He doesn't have a specialty yet, but i think he'll choose mediterranean cuisine! He's really good, though! haha
Aug 18, 2015 7:29 PM

Mar 2012
@zodac; I'll make a meat piñata out of you and beat you with a stick!

@Ana; Welcome to the club! Italian and seafood are really up there for me as well~ Ah so we have an alcohol-appreciator! Are you a sommelier? x)

@Louis; Welcome! So you are from the land of exquisitely fancy food. :3 What's your favorite French dish? I'm curious as to what the food culture in France is because I feel like I only know of its stereotypes like super fancy and small dishes, lots of baguettes, wine, and cheese. I'm sure there's gotta be more to it than that! Please teach us about French cuisine~

@Margc; That's great! My brother can't cook for beans. Well sometimes he tries out cooking and it's decent, but it's mostly always pasta or some salmon dish (he really loves salmon >_>)
Aug 19, 2015 3:32 PM
Sep 2014
@kawaiipapa Pasta is the only thing that i can cook really well, and some sea food T^T but of course, my brother can do it better haha. I want to learn, though!
Aug 19, 2015 5:16 PM

Mar 2012
@Margc; I'm not very versed in pasta-cooking >_> I make a lot more noodles, but mostly Asian-styled noodles~ Cooking is a good skill to learn for everybody. I think cooking should be learned by everyone~
Aug 22, 2015 2:33 PM
Casual Flower

Mar 2015
My name is Cherishire~ I'm just that normal american who happens to enjoy trying new things, especially food! *^* The kinds of food I love are anything dealing with meat. I love a few sweets as well and favorite would have to be melon pan~! so many sweets I actually really love, but food is food so I'll be more than happy to taste just about any kind of food.

Favorite anime character that loves a certain type of bread would be Shana. Her love for melon pan is simply the best~ ♥
HanaAug 22, 2015 3:05 PM
Aug 22, 2015 5:51 PM

Mar 2012
@Cherishire, welcome! So nice of you to introduce yourself :) Ah, meat. You and zodac will get along fine then. x) Melon pan is delicious * ^ * I'd eat it all day if I could >< Is the area you live by teeming with nice places to eat and try out? :o
Aug 22, 2015 6:34 PM

May 2014
I'm so bad at introductions but I'll give this a go ;-; My name's Mari it's actually my middle name but whatever ;c but you can just call me Saturma, or not, whatever works for you~ I'm 24, from some faraway European country and I'm mostly nocturnal and an insomniac so I don't do a whole lot of sleeping. I mostly like desserts and I like to bake, mostly muffins and cheesecakes (I like to make savory pies too though). I don't really cook meat, aside from fish and sometimes poultry, but I do eat it if someone else is cooking. I also rarely enjoy eating out because I prefer not being in places with a lot of people or really any people I don't know ;c Aside from food I have a cat obsession and I really like cuteness in all shapes and forms. Um, that's it I guess x; I'm sorry I didn't really have anything interesting to say =w=

I'll be out ridin' my pony until it's time for candy
And I'll be naked, because I want to

Aug 22, 2015 6:47 PM

Jan 2009
HEY NEW MEMBERS!! WELCOME!!!!!!!
Aug 23, 2015 3:46 PM
Casual Flower

Mar 2015
kawaiipapa said:
Is the area you live by teeming with nice places to eat and try out? :o

Thank you for having me~ and gosh, I wish. Well, I live in Texas but I'd say they basically have the basic kind of stuff down here with many restaurants. We have a japanese super market down here though~ I usually enjoy going there out of most places. xD

I don't mind other places like china buffet and sea food though. :3
Aug 23, 2015 11:02 PM

Oct 2008
Hi~ Haru here owo ♡
I'm 19 yrs old and a cosplayer from the Philippines. C: ♡
Of course I love eating xD especially sweets *w* ♡ I've tried baking brownies a lot of times. And I'd want to bake more pastries~ ♡ I also like Japanese cuisince as well owo ♡

Nice to meet you btw~ ♡

GOODBYE KANXHARU-CHAN

Will be leaving this account and moving to my new account,
_SHINjuku.
Feel free to add my new account, if you want. ^^ See you there~!
Aug 23, 2015 11:43 PM

Mar 2012
@Saturma; Hello, Mari :) Is that pronounced like "Mary" or is it more "Mah-ree"? I think Mari is a cute name > w < Nocturnal and insomniac? Well that makes the two of us! Ooh muffins and cheesecakes, some of my favorite desserts~ yummy yummy! Aww that's understandable if you don't like being around big crowds of people. Welcome welcome, even though I know you joined before x) Thanks for joining though <33

@Cherishire; Ooh Texas! That's a place I haven't been to, but I really really want to visit to try out Tex Mex and basically any kinds of other..."Texan" food. I feel like areas like Houston and Austin would have a pretty fun food scene o v o Yo, I love Chinese Buffets XD Unfortunately, many of them by me have closed down so there's not many left v__v And sea food is love <3

@Haru; Welcome from the U.S. of A~ What kind of things do you cosplay? Ooh if you like Japanese Cuisine, why not discuss about some in our .:: Japanese Cuisine ::. thread! And very nice to meet you~ Thanks for joining! :3
Aug 23, 2015 11:44 PM

Jan 2015
Hello~! ^^
Im KittyMelody! Call me Kitty for short<3
I love sweets! I also like choco!!!
My fav food is fried shrimp! my fav sweets are:
*pretzels
*Choco
*Anything with choco
*and moar choco!
Aug 24, 2015 12:15 AM

Oct 2008
kawaiipapa said:
@Haru; Welcome from the U.S. of A~ What kind of things do you cosplay? Ooh if you like Japanese Cuisine, why not discuss about some in our .:: Japanese Cuisine ::. thread! And very nice to meet you~ Thanks for joining! :3

I cosplay different characters C: From anime, manga, games, and books as well C: Do check my WorldCosplay link down at my sig xD and yes! I'll visit it as well C: ♡ you're welcome >w< ♡

And hi Kitty *u*♡

GOODBYE KANXHARU-CHAN

_SHINjuku.
Aug 24, 2015 2:46 AM

May 2014
@kawaiipapa Probably more like Mah-ree, but the 'i' is a short sound though. It's short for Mariann, if that helps x; I sometimes think I have an internal clock that wakes me up when it gets dark. Last night I slept at couple hours in the evening, but I woke up before midnight and in the morning I was like.. "well, I'm kinda tired now -sleeps-". THAT STILL COUNTS AS 8 HOURS RIGHT? D: and it doesn't really have to be a crowd, I just don't like strangers ;~; if I could avoid the grocery store, I would do that too

Aug 24, 2015 8:39 PM

May 2012
Good morning/Good evening/Good afternoon, I am Neoblackguard, and I like chicken and anything that tastes like chicken.

I love to try food from different cuisines, and I enjoy most of the cuisines I try.

I really like the idea of a MAL club about food, very interesting.
----------------------------------------------------------------
peace | paz | pace | paix
fred| friede | friður | vrede
мир | mir | mír | miers | pokój
keamanan | kedamaian | kapayapaan | ความสงบ
امن | صلح | سلام | barış
अमन | 和平 | 平和 | 평화
rauha | béke | taika
Aug 25, 2015 1:29 AM

Mar 2012
@KittyMelody; Welcome welcome to the club (and staff crew x) ) You are a chocolate fiend <3 Good good, and shrimp is delicious! <3 Does this mean you like Chocolate Milk the best too?

@Haru; Whoaaa great cosplay pics! :00 It looks like you spent a lot of time on each one~ How long does it take typically to prepare one character's cosplay?

@Saturma; If you pronounce it like "Mah-ree" then I wanna hug you bc that it such a cute name >< (yes, I love it more than 'Mary'). Ah yeah, I can't ever take a nap during the day or evening...or even go to bed before 10 because then I automatically wake up after 4-5 hours of sleep and end up being awake at 3am anyway. It sucks doesn't it :c I don't blame you! Strangers are...suspicious XD I get really wary around people I don't know and always gotta check my back from time to time. Don't be trustin' no strangers around here... >_>

@Neoblackguard; Hello hello! Welcome to the club! Chicken! Chicken is always a nice meat to eat. And readily available pretty much anywhere. Which preparation of chicken do you enjoy the most?
Aug 25, 2015 5:30 AM

May 2012
kawaiipapa said:
@Neoblackguard; Hello hello! Welcome to the club! Chicken! Chicken is always a nice meat to eat. And readily available pretty much anywhere. Which preparation of chicken do you enjoy the most?

I really do not have a favorite type of chicken, I almost like all of it.
امن | صلح | سلام | barış
अमन | 和平 | 平和 | 평화
rauha | béke | taika
Aug 25, 2015 6:03 AM

Oct 2008
kawaiipapa said:
@Haru; Whoaaa great cosplay pics! :00 It looks like you spent a lot of time on each one~ How long does it take typically to prepare one character's cosplay?

Thank you ; w ; ♡ It actually depends on the costume and how detailed it is. Most of the time I hand sew it myself, since I'm still saving up to buy a sewing machine on my own D; E.X. My Eternal Sailor Neptune costume, took me almost a month, cause I had to help my gf make her costume as well. But in the end, everything was worth it. It really feels good after finishing a costume myself. ; v ; ♡ As well as for the props. I do it myself. It'll cost more if I had it made too. And, it's really fun to make in own my own or with a friend. ♡

Neoblackguard said:
Good morning/Good evening/Good afternoon, I am Neoblackguard, and I like chicken and anything that tastes like chicken.

I love to try food from different cuisines, and I enjoy most of the cuisines I try.

Hi Neo! (Can I call you that? Cx) welcome to the club! And yes! Chicken is love. XD ♡

GOODBYE KANXHARU-CHAN

_SHINjuku.
Aug 25, 2015 8:45 AM

May 2012
KanxHaru-chan said:
Neoblackguard said:

Hi Neo! (Can I call you that? Cx) welcome to the club! And yes! Chicken is love. XD ♡

Hello there! Yes many people call me Neo or Black or Guard or... Let's just say I have a lot of nicknames.

It looks like everybody here loves chicken, good good.
امن | صلح | سلام | barış
अमन | 和平 | 平和 | 평화
rauha | béke | taika
Aug 25, 2015 3:56 PM

May 2014
@kawaiipapa I can't really sleep more than 4-5 hours either. Or before it's like 3-4am unless I already stayed up late or early because it's like morning or something the previous day ;c and even when I sleep I kinda wake up every hour or two ; n;
There's so much sketchy or desperate idk people around here AND I SWEAR THEY'RE ALL GUYS T__T I don't know how people normally go about meeting others, but I personally don't appreciate it when someone stops me on the street all HI WHAT'S YOUR NAME? WHERE DO YOU LIVE?? just, no, go away ;~; unless you're walking a cute animal because I'm always up for petting those OTL

ALSOO, this pronunciation thing won't leave me alone because I'm not sure, I don't pronounce letters like they do in English D; buuuut, you'd pronounce Mari kinda the same way you'd pronounce it when saying Marika (I mean the Nisekoi character, but any similar Japanese name would probably work, I just couldn't think of any other character x__x) sorry I can't think of a better example OTL

Aug 25, 2015 6:19 PM

Mar 2012
@Neo; I shall call you Neo also. You can be like Keanu Reeves' character in Matrix. DO YOU KNOW KUNGFU?

@Haru; Oh dangggg an entire month * O * and you hand-sew?? My mother hand-sews everything and I just tell her to buy a damn sewing machine but she refuses to v__v I actually really enjoy sewing (even though it's a pain) but mostly just plushies and kawaii things P;

@Mari; can I call you Mari then? >w< Usually I'm a heavy sleeper and can sleep for like 8 hours no problem...but that's only if it's like after 5am. =m= Yeah no actually random people who stop you on the streets to talk to you for no reason is kind of creepy and annoying >_> I one time went on a trip to the east coast by myself and I went to visit a touristy area and was taking pictures when some middle-aged man walked up to me and offered to take pictures of me for me...and then he proceeded to ask me about where I lived and how I reminded him of his gf ;_____; pls sir go awayyyy... I'm such a creep when it comes to people walking their cute dogs. I more often go and pet them and ask what their name/how old their doggies are hehehehe....
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » { OPEN } .:: Official Member Badges v2 ::. ( 1 2 3 4 )

Zwei - Nov 15, 2015

189 by removed-user »»
Mar 14, 2018 10:40 AM

Sticky: » { staff only } .:: Staff Chat ::. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tongue - Aug 15, 2015

957 by Tongue »»
Jan 18, 2018 12:43 PM

Sticky: » .:: Food You've Eaten Today! ::.

Tongue - Aug 7, 2015

47 by Maze »»
Nov 5, 2017 10:18 PM

Sticky: » .:: NEWSLETTER SIGNUP ::. ( 1 2 )

Tongue - Oct 27, 2015

67 by Aeristaeus »»
Oct 28, 2017 10:36 PM

» { CLOSED } .:: Eevee Family RE ::.

removed-user - Jun 28, 2017

20 by removed-user »»
Jun 28, 2017 11:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.