Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 7, 2009 6:48 AM

Jun 2009
I personally can't stand their logic. The two biggest examples of this I can think of our Akiha and Rin. Akiha refuses to tell Shiki how she feels, and is quite frankly an overprotective bitch (keep in mind I've never played her story). Rin's idea of peacefully keeping Sakura out of harm's way while Rin's moving into Shirou's house during the Grail War is to tell her something along the lines of "Any further presence of yours would be a burden." That's not looking out for someone, that's being a bitch. Furthermore, Rin's actually quite intelligent, so she should have a much more elegant way of saying this
. Now yanderes, those're where it's at.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 28, 2009 4:40 PM

Oct 2009
What I hate about them is that they always have to bitch, whine, and harp about EVERYTHING, they never seem to be happy, and they always get all pissy and resort to punching their masochistic boyfriends in the face All. The. Damn. Time. It gets really old, really fast. While I do like some tsunderes (i.e. Kyou, Eri, Sailor Mars, Kaoru Kamiya, Rin Tohsaka), it's usually if they're more 'dere' than 'tsun', or if they're actually well-written.

I like anime girls who can actually smile every once in a while, like Orihime.
Seth-Z-101Mar 11, 2010 7:50 AM
Karen: So, if you're from Africa... why are you white? O_O
Gretchen: Oh my God Karen! You can't just ask people why they're white!
Jan 2, 2010 5:03 PM

Jun 2009
YES. I COMPLETELY agree. Kaoru and Naru are fine, but Orihime, Katsura from School Days, etc. are ideal.
Feb 14, 2010 6:46 PM

Jun 2009
Their general attitude annoys me, especially that staple "yell at the guy and punch him, blush and look away" routine. Though not ALL tsunderes irk me, just those ones that are such book examples.
Mar 1, 2010 9:29 PM

Jun 2009
pretty much the fact that they do nothing but whine, scream, piss, moan, and bitch bitch bitch about EVERYTHING!!!

not only that but they are just plain obnoxious, bratty, violent (most of the time), and inconsistently foul-tempered. plus, whenever they beat the living crap out of the main character for being a "pervert" (hell sometimes for no reason even!), i die a little inside.

the fact that people actually like these kinda girls just make me question their intelligence.
"everyone knows that the last toes are always the coldest to go."

Telavators-the mars volta
Mar 3, 2010 12:16 PM

Jan 2009
Most of them are annoying as hell. and its how some of the fans act as too, some fans wish upon death to a other character simply because she in love with male lead and so does there tsundere. <_<
Animefan710Mar 3, 2010 12:20 PM
May 12, 2010 7:58 AM

Sep 2009
I hate their choleric character. And they are also extremely unpredictable thait's annoying as hell...
May 13, 2010 10:05 AM

Jun 2009
CracKmaniac said:
I hate their choleric character. And they are also extremely unpredictable thait's annoying as hell...

Unpredictable? Are you referring to the same tsunderes I know? Because most of them will just slap a guy and piss over herself for any stupid thing, and that isn't unpredictable.
May 14, 2010 6:54 AM

Sep 2009
HotCakes said:
Unpredictable? Are you referring to the same tsunderes I know? Because most of them will just slap a guy and piss over herself for any stupid thing, and that isn't unpredictable.
I mean the unpredictability for the character tsunderes love or whateva they do, because I usually put myself as that character and try to feel what they feel. and it's omgwtf
May 24, 2010 7:59 PM

Oct 2009
Oh, and another thing I dislike about tsunderes: They also promote the classic "Girls can hit guys but guys can't hit girls" double standard. I happen to have a raging, fiery, undying hatred of double standards, see, which is another reason why I hate seeing girls punching their boyfriends in the face all the time. (Especially if we're supposed to find it funny. >_>)
Karen: So, if you're from Africa... why are you white? O_O
Gretchen: Oh my God Karen! You can't just ask people why they're white!
Jun 18, 2010 2:04 PM
Mar 2009
I hate how they use the "pervert" excuse to randomly hit them just because their pride is too high making them not wanting people to see them embarrassed (even thought everyone already knows their in love with the guy). Also Fumino from mayoi neko overrun pissed me off, she hugged the guy then pushed him away then called him a pervert...i mean srly? wtf? at least have a reason for your anger! Also the guy shows interest in another girl, he gets hit. He does something to her (usually by accident or the girl does something like in my example above) and she hits him...that is funny why? I don't think people would be laughing if the guy beat up the girl.
potatomilkteaJun 18, 2010 2:13 PM
Jul 6, 2010 6:26 AM

Oct 2009
Seth-Z-101 said:
What I hate about them is that they always have to bitch, whine, and harp about EVERYTHING, they never seem to be happy, and they always get all pissy and resort to punching their masochistic boyfriends in the face All. The. Damn. Time.

Yep ^^ as long as they're not like that, I like tsunderes.
Jul 6, 2010 9:43 AM

Jun 2009
I like classic tsunderes (Naru, Kaoru, Meryl, etc.), but I HATE modern tsunderes (Haruhi Suzumiya, I think you guys get the picture).
Jul 8, 2010 8:02 PM

Jun 2009
another thing i can't stand about tsunderes, they are fucking chronic liars!!

seriously, why is it that they're never honest with themselves? why is it when they actually do something nice or whatnot, they end up making up some retarded excuse for it and being completely in denial?

it just makes no fucking sense!
"everyone knows that the last toes are always the coldest to go."

Telavators-the mars volta
Aug 14, 2010 8:03 PM

Jun 2010
I hate how they always hit the guy for being 'perverted'

I like kuuderes best. :) (Yes, I know no one else agrees with me, lol.)

"I didn't call you stupid. Calling you stupid would be an insult to the stupid people out there."
Nov 16, 2010 4:45 PM

May 2009
I don't like them because the great majority is just a skin. I also think the same of kuuderes and yanderes and all the deres that exist, but tsunderes tend to bother me in higher level.
Dec 17, 2010 7:46 AM

Sep 2010
I don't like that it's just the same thing over and over again, they blush and then deny it, then blush more and deny it again, then blush even more, then deny it even more they usually just let all the guys do the work for them and then start crying and blushing (EVEN MORE) and say stuff like "I don't wanna see you get hurt!"

THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!

Jul 4, 2013 2:01 AM
Jul 2013
Yeeea,,,, its really annoying,,, FUCK "Tsundere",,, WTF.....
Good anime,,, but tsundere in it???? its so Fuck inside
like toradora, baka n test, zero tsukaima,love hina, etc
Jul 6, 2013 5:30 PM

Nov 2009
1°Elas não liberam o equipamento.

2°A frescura delas duram tanto tempo, que acaba desperdiçando tempo de tela, destroem as emoções de um episodio com suas tsunderezises. Empobrece a Historia.

3° Em momentos critico são egocêntricas, não pensam no geral e nem mesmo no amado, pensa apenas em si mesmo. Seja na sua dignidade, ou no seu "orgulho" perdido.
Apr 25, 2015 1:26 PM
Aug 2014
there rude selfish violent liar's hypocrites controlling i dont get why guys like female tsunderes or girls like male ones whats wrong with the humans of today in the past it was always the good girls and boys who win not the bad ones
Feb 6, 2019 11:21 PM
Sep 2012
im the person above and i will never understand why people like them there so rude
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» whos the most nice tsundere

boa555 - Dec 13, 2015

4 by BurntBurrito »»
Oct 22, 2022 7:33 AM

» Origins: When did you start disliking (or stop liking) Tsundere girls? ( 1 2 )

Torisunanohokori - Dec 9, 2008

66 by sakura546464 »»
Mar 5, 2022 1:42 AM

» What kind of anime girls do you like? (Obviously not tsunderes)

EternalTears - Aug 14, 2010

24 by ZetaSoujiro »»
Jun 1, 2019 9:24 PM

» list of tsunderes

eiskalt - Dec 12, 2008

13 by princessakura »»
Feb 6, 2019 11:31 PM

» Rie Kugimiya

EternalTears - Nov 26, 2010

14 by princessakura »»
Feb 6, 2019 11:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.