Forum Settings
Forums
Kagerou Daze (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 24, 2015 5:08 PM

May 2014
Azami's story and plot progression! Always fun to see the characters interact. Also more Konoha.
Jan 9, 2018 9:24 AM
Apr 2016
Might be the translation I'm Reading but I can't continue with this anymore. It's awful I'm reading entire chapters with no clue of whose point of view I'm reading and when I get to the afterword I'm seeing character names I've never heard of.

This is the official translation as far as
I know but I've read web novels that made much more sense.

Rating this a 1 and moving on its either terribly translated or a terrible writer.
Jan 9, 2018 9:47 AM

May 2014
Teknikal69 said:
Might be the translation I'm Reading but I can't continue with this anymore. It's awful I'm reading entire chapters with no clue of whose point of view I'm reading and when I get to the afterword I'm seeing character names I've never heard of.

This is the official translation as far as
I know but I've read web novels that made much more sense.

Rating this a 1 and moving on its either terribly translated or a terrible writer.

1 is a bit harsh isn't it? If you don't know the character's names you must've not really been paying attention to the story. Point of view is admittedly difficult at times but I got used to that a few novels ago. What translation did you read? The Yen On release?
Jan 11, 2018 6:30 AM
Apr 2016
Yeah the Yen-On release I maybe was a bit harsh when I posted I continued on with the next novel and found it a good bit easier to follow but book 4 I literally spent my entire time reading trying to figure out whose perspective it was and when I saw the afterword I was basically thinking what who is that.

But yeah I did like the first few I just think it might be a bad translation of the book 4 at this point I'll switch it from a 1 until I've read them all.
May 17, 2021 8:57 AM

Jan 2017
Love is truly strange eh? Though the Tsukihiko x Azami is a typical forbidden love story but their house building moments are still sweet

Plot-wise, Marie's grandmother was the one that started this all.. interesting. Now if only I can erase my memories of Konoha turning to those snakes, like wtf even is he
Jul 29, 2021 5:00 AM
Dec 2017
bizzare love relationship huh?

Nov 14, 2022 11:27 AM

Mar 2021
Teknikal69 said:
Yeah the Yen-On release I maybe was a bit harsh when I posted I continued on with the next novel and found it a good bit easier to follow but book 4 I literally spent my entire time reading trying to figure out whose perspective it was and when I saw the afterword I was basically thinking what who is that.

But yeah I did like the first few I just think it might be a bad translation of the book 4 at this point I'll switch it from a 1 until I've read them all.

It's probably too late now but watching music videos beforehand definitely makes it easier to follow.

More topics from this board

» Kagerou Daze - Volume VI -Over the Dimension-

Stars-Soul - Oct 1, 2019

5 by meyve »»
Nov 16, 2022 6:45 AM

Poll: » Kagerou Daze Volume 5 Discussion

rowhan - Jun 24, 2015

3 by meyve »»
Nov 15, 2022 8:08 AM

» Where to start and what is the difference between music video - novel - manga - anime?

meyve - Nov 6, 2022

6 by meyve »»
Nov 6, 2022 1:00 PM

» Kagerou Daze - Volume VIII -Summertime reload-

Stars-Soul - Oct 20, 2019

4 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Dec 7, 2021 2:03 PM

» Kagerou Daze - Volume VII -From the Darkness-

Stars-Soul - Oct 8, 2019

2 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Jul 25, 2021 6:28 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.