Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 2, 2015 6:44 AM

Apr 2014
after hearing so much bad resonance about season 1 i personally doubted that it will be continued but visiting anichart made me really surprised

-> http://anichart.net/fall

discuss !
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 2, 2015 7:16 AM

Jul 2013
More bishounens are always welcome for me.
Jun 2, 2015 7:23 AM

Mar 2015
give it a try.

OT: Noragami animated bishamon arc only? how about ebisukami arc? how about yato father arc?
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jun 2, 2015 2:25 PM

Dec 2012
Diabolik Douchebags is the scum of the Earth, a trashy, tasteless, and worthless pile of horse manure about the misadventures of the, dumb as a stump, Bitch-chan as you watch her get tricked into moving into a house full of sadistically cruel vampiric scumbags by her own father, where she is imprisoned, tortured, stalked, assaulted, sexually harassed, insulted, and probably eventually raped and turned but I didn't stick around long enough for that to happen.
"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

Jun 2, 2015 2:27 PM

Sep 2014
iluvtatenashi said:
after hearing so much bad resonance about season 1 i personally doubted that it will be continued but visiting anichart made me really surprised

-> http://anichart.net/fall

discuss !

Season 1 was horrible.

But Bishies are always weapon. I hope the MC dies ~.~
The sun is a deadly laser
Jun 2, 2015 2:27 PM

Sep 2013
I'll watch it cause I'm a perfectionist.
Jun 2, 2015 2:28 PM

Nov 2011
I'm so excited! First season was hilarious!
Jun 2, 2015 2:32 PM

Mar 2014
Trash, just like the first season
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jun 2, 2015 2:55 PM

Aug 2013
Excited for more bishies and Bitch-chan!
PoeticJustice said:
nigga i am black, do you think my ass would fit in? "Oh look it is negro kun." Hell no.
Jun 2, 2015 3:06 PM

Aug 2009
I wonder if it'll get highly rated (haha), maybe they'll do better this time?
Jun 9, 2015 4:47 AM

Apr 2014
never expected that tbh

i liked the visual novel but yeah S1 wasn't pretty good just bitch-chan and your bishounen
Jun 24, 2015 1:21 AM

Dec 2013
Comic_Sans said:

This is all I'm expecting, honestly. I'm reluctant to even watch it at this point, but I will anyway just to see if I can prove myself right.
Kuro_YuukiJun 24, 2015 1:25 AM
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has hardly any range as a voice actor, and is grossly over-cast.

Yeah. I said it.
Jun 24, 2015 1:23 AM

Jul 2012
I've said this way too many times but I'm looking forward a LOT simply because I get to hear three of my all time favourite voice actors join the cast.

(fuck kisho daisuke i dont care about him)
Jun 24, 2015 1:24 AM

Sep 2013
SO EXCITED :)))
Jun 24, 2015 3:19 AM

May 2014
Alawis happy to see more hot guys
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Jun 27, 2015 3:04 PM

Jun 2013
I think I'm looking forward to how the Muraki bros are going to treat the heroine. Personally, I have a feeling it'll be a whole lot better than the Sakamaki brohams (excluding Shuu and Subaru).
"Masturbation."

---The End.
Jun 28, 2015 7:46 PM
Dec 2007
I can't wait for this!! Come to me Laito, Reiji and Ayato! This series is so popular that a second season seems pretty natural to me.

The main complaints about this series are silly for the following reasons:

1. Most girls are watching because one or, in my case, a few of their favorite voice actors are in it

2. The girl in this story isn't real. It's fiction from start to finish, so no real girls were harmed in the making of this anime

3. It's an anime for an otome game. The heroine in these types of anime never, NEVER have much personality. May I direct your attention to Brothers Conflict, Hiiro no Kakera and Amnesia (the heroine in Amnesia made me want to pull my hair out because of lack of response and facial expressions).

4. This is made for a Japanese audience. That makes it much easier to ignore if it's distasteful to you, in your own country. I don't want these companies to stop being creative and making a wide variety of content and genres, just because my panties are in a twist. What a few Westerners think should be of no concern to them.

5. The title of the intro is "Mr. Sadistic Night". Pretty sure that's a clue on what to expect. Some women are actually a bit masochistic in nature so I'm sure they would love something like this. Mind you, this series is shoujo but it's also considered horror.

Here's an aside. I've recently watched an older live seiyuu event for Amnesia. There was quite an audience that the voice actors were seated in front of as well. When Toma's voice actor was talking about the "cage scene", he said he wasn't sure how that was going to be received. He didn't think it was romantic at all. He then faced the audience and asked how many girls wouldn't mind being locked in a cage like the heroine and over three-fourths of the audience raised their hands. This is probably the target audience for things like Diabolik Lovers and such. I can't take it too seriously because it's just a cartoon with awesome art and voices. If you don't like it, fine. I just wouldn't watch it if I were you.
jollychickJun 28, 2015 7:54 PM
Jun 29, 2015 9:28 PM
Jul 2013
i just came to hate

this show sucks bum.
Jul 2, 2015 12:55 AM

Sep 2013
i'm gonna love this ~ first season was a blessing, or not.

but it's hilarious.
Jul 2, 2015 2:28 AM

May 2014
Well, people are obviously just gonna watch it for the fanservice vampires.
Jul 8, 2015 11:03 AM

Mar 2014
Waifu_Strangler said:
I'm so excited! First season was hilarious!
Jul 9, 2015 5:24 PM
Jun 2014
I, personally, cannot wait. Haters gonna hate. I love the anime series and the games, and I can't wait for S2 of the anime :3
Jul 9, 2015 8:19 PM

Aug 2012
I'm so excited that there's going to be a second season of Diabolik Lovers. New characters too. I loved the first season.
Jul 18, 2015 1:19 PM

Jan 2014
Loved the opening song so much I'm looking forward to this one as well.
Jul 27, 2015 7:38 AM

Nov 2009
A terrible show that I will end up watching because I'm trash.
Aug 1, 2015 4:54 PM
Casual Flower

Mar 2015
Funny how much hate this series is getting. It's honestly not that bad. Personally I enjoyed the first season and will watch the second because why not. I love vampires after all. So. *shrugs*
Aug 7, 2015 3:05 PM

Jul 2015
NO WAY! WHY? :(
Aug 7, 2015 7:09 PM

Sep 2010
cockaine said:
I think I'm looking forward to how the Muraki bros are going to treat the heroine. Personally, I have a feeling it'll be a whole lot better than the Sakamaki brohams (excluding Shuu and Subaru).

Apparently you haven't watched the OVA they are just as shitty and trashy as the rest of the cast. Its just that Shuu and Subaru are the least shitty and trashy people since one had a human friend and Subaru gave her a chance to leave, but the heroine is too fucking retarded to.

I will be watching this so I can give my list another lol/10 cause this is one of the best comedies I have seen.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Aug 7, 2015 9:45 PM

Nov 2007
I don't think I will be posting any discussion post this season because I don't know the story beyond that to compare (the initial reason I watched first season), though someone shared the pre-screening ver. of ep.1 on youtube and it was ok (kind of extension of OVA).
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 2, 2015 10:06 AM

Sep 2010
jollychick said:

1. Most girls are watching because one or, in my case, a few of their favorite voice actors are in it

3. It's an anime for an otome game. The heroine in these types of anime never, NEVER have much personality. May I direct your attention to Brothers Conflict, Hiiro no Kakera and Amnesia (the heroine in Amnesia made me want to pull my hair out because of lack of response and facial expressions).

A couple of my favorites are in it, but this show is still fucking terrible I'm only sticking around cause its too funny to pass up.

Thats cause the heroine is an self insert most of the time just like in VNs the hero is a self insert for the guys. Although I did play Hakuouki and this other game from Aksys (forgot what it was called) and both the main heroines had personalities. Sadly Deen made Chizuru a whiny little bitch half the time and the other otome was never popular enough to get a adaption, but that Heroine had personality and you could choose if you wanted her to blow up at the guys or calm down. Its really funny honestly I loved that Otome.

I totally agree with Heroine from Amnesia I hope she is more interesting in the game that was released on Steam. But Yui is just as bad as her imo.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Sep 2, 2015 3:53 PM

Jan 2012
so many anime that probably deserve a second season and THIS one gets picked?! I mean everyone entitled to opinions but this was garbage but I take it must have done well to come back for a second season?? Don't understand!!
Sep 3, 2015 4:39 AM

Jan 2015
Tenshi_Shura said:
More bishounens are always welcome for me.
Sep 7, 2015 3:59 AM

Jun 2008
Comic_Sans said:
Sep 13, 2015 6:03 PM

Jul 2015
the anime itself is horrid, but the characters are kinda unique so, it's worth my while.
Sep 22, 2015 8:19 AM

Jan 2015
The first season was bad and this is not my kind of show, but everyone is entitled to a guilty pleasure. xD

CrustyRolls said:
Well, people are obviously just gonna watch it for the fanservice vampires.

also this.
and seyuus.
Sep 22, 2015 8:20 AM

Jul 2012
i like s2 so far

CrustyRolls said:
Well, people are obviously just gonna watch it for the sexy voices.

ftfy
Sep 22, 2015 8:20 AM

Nov 2012
I know for a fact it's going to be shit but going to watch cause it's going to be such shit that it'll make other shitty shows seem less shitty in comparison.

Plus it's only 15 mins long so easy +1 completed.
Sep 25, 2015 5:29 AM
Mar 2014
How did this sh*t got a second season while animes like Btooom don't get one even after 3 years?
Sep 26, 2015 8:17 AM

Feb 2015
I'm kinda scared to watch it. I had high hopes for the first one but as you all know how that turned out... ~(⊕⌢⊕)~

But this many bishonens... ♥‿♥ Yeah, it's kinda hard to ignore that. I hope they have at least some plot this season.
Sep 26, 2015 1:13 PM
May 2012
just came here to join the hate train
Ezsence
Sep 27, 2015 2:43 PM
May 2010
This show is garbage.
Characters, story, setting, animation are terrible, but soundtrack is quite nice.
Sep 28, 2015 6:15 AM
Sep 2015
i‘m actually excited for this. the moment i saw the ova i was so elated and wished the time would fly fast. :D yes diabolik lovers wasn‘t exactly great but so what? some of us enjoyed it and most of animes were created for entertaiment purposes and diabolik lovers served its purpose to some of us and that is enough. if you don‘t like this then why bother watch it? why bother to be updated about this. most people who claimed to hate this were more updated about dl and even bothered to play the game!!

sorry for the rant... peace :D
Sep 28, 2015 10:44 AM

Apr 2014
Show is just terrible, like god awful terrible I can barely even watch it terrible.
Sep 28, 2015 11:33 AM

Mar 2008
I'm not surprised that DL receives a second season, though I'm surprised by its popularity in Japan. It even has live action play or something like that. Ugh
Oct 3, 2015 9:54 AM

May 2014
So far they are just repeating the 1st season with other guys
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Oct 13, 2015 2:24 AM
Jan 2014
When I saw there was a second season of this anime I was like :OOOOO
Couldn't imagine it would ever get one xD
.. then again I'm watching and enjoying it - even though you could without doubt call it shit xD
I mean... it's just fanservice all around - no plot or anything xD
but the guys are so amazing *.*
Oct 13, 2015 2:25 AM

Jul 2012
ep 3 was actually pretty good not gonna lie
s2 has potential to be good, with the backstories and new plot
Oct 24, 2015 5:34 PM

Dec 2012
Why did this get another season but not VK? Yes, VK was amazing, S1 of this was trash.
Oct 25, 2016 1:21 PM

Jun 2010
Too slow since it ended like that. But it was OK.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 24, 2019 7:53 PM

Apr 2009
i quite enjoyed the first season; because they didn't tip-toe around stuff like all the other otome i've watched up until watching this one,
bang on, right in the face, this is what you get!

and that pretty much continued into the 2nd season, i would probably have liked to see more conflict between the two families, and it left on a cliffhanger (too many anime do that), and the new characters felt like a rehash of the old cast,

all in all, not a bad anime; i can't say i've seen many otome where bad stuff actually happen, where the animation is fine and where the main character is treated "like dirt" by so many of the other characters _xD

but hey; just like they keep saying- she IS food to them, delicious food and apparently fun to play with, but i like this mix of other vampires in anime; they're not too nice and chivalrous (definitively not the latter, lol), and they're not evil to the point of actually breaking her or killing her,

i don't get the rage-filled comments about all the guys treating her bad, i feel this anime is pretty unique in that aspect, either that or i just haven't been lucky enough to find other stuff that's this intense and fun to watch .w.~!
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Diabolik Lovers More,Blood Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2015

82 by Bonhommedog2 »»
Feb 10, 9:17 PM

Poll: » Diabolik Lovers More,Blood Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2015

44 by Krissythekitty »»
Jul 20, 2023 5:50 PM

Poll: » Diabolik Lovers More,Blood Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2015

30 by laylaluvsu »»
Jun 28, 2023 9:58 PM

Poll: » Diabolik Lovers More Blood Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Mayuka - Aug 8, 2015

76 by exoda »»
Dec 29, 2022 3:14 PM

Poll: » Which one is more powerful in your opinion? Carla or Carl heinz?

FeelTheFlow - Apr 3, 2022

1 by _Nemuidesu_ »»
Apr 3, 2022 3:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.