Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
May 28, 2015 6:37 AM

Jun 2012
I am playing Witcher from 19 of May and have a bit mixed feelings. Game is amazing, I really love the graphic ( and even saw how computers who have weaker computers then minimal to run the game are easy playing it ), but its not a perfect game. The Witcher from first place always amaze people with unique and intrestinf quests but unfrotunate here bigger % of them are just to kill bandits or monster nests what may make you not want to move around as much anymore after few hours of keep doing exactly the same thing. I am about to finish 2nd zone so there is a lot for me to see still and maybe I will change my mind but by now if damn GOG would not keep turn off for some very weird reason I would give this game 9/10.
May 28, 2015 7:26 AM

Nov 2013
World events =/= quests
May 30, 2015 10:21 AM

Apr 2012
Fucking hell, I found out you can't nail Ciri.

That's so sad.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
May 30, 2015 11:39 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Immahnoob said:

That's so sad.
Are you really surprised?
May 30, 2015 11:49 AM

Apr 2012
HaXXspetten said:
Immahnoob said:

That's so sad.
For some reason, ADOPTIVE DAUGHTER means it's incest or some shit.

Fuck sake, Poland... She's a damn witcher and they're all sex crazed. So why not?

When will this world be free of stupidity?

Autocrat said:
May 30, 2015 11:57 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Immahnoob said:
HaXXspetten said:
For some reason, ADOPTIVE DAUGHTER means it's incest or some shit.

Fuck sake, Poland... She's a damn witcher and they're all sex crazed. So why not?

When will this world be free of stupidity?
Was more referring to the fact that Geralt never saw her as a love interest whatsoever, Ciri saw him as her mentor, and also given Ciri's role in the story it's not like they had any time for such laidback dilly-dalling anyway
May 30, 2015 11:57 AM

Apr 2012
Who cares? It's not like this game is fully canon anyway. You should be able to fuck more than this.

Autocrat said:
May 30, 2015 12:00 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
As lewd as it is, it's still not an eroge though :>
May 30, 2015 12:03 PM

Apr 2012
HaXXspetten said:
As lewd as it is, it's still not an eroge though :>
Lots of fans would have been grateful to them. But oh well...

There might be someone that will mod it in.

Or I'll just stay with what I have. Meh. I heard this game is at least 200+ hours. I've merely finished White Orchard (because I do all quests and areas...) and got to Novigrad.

Autocrat said:
May 30, 2015 12:12 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Depends on your playing speed, but I "finished" it in about 80 hrs at least (on second hardest difficulty)

That is more or less everything other than a bunch of caches floating around in the Skellige ocean
May 30, 2015 12:18 PM

Apr 2012
I'm doing it at max difficulty... You can take on anything, really. The griffin was a bit hard because his preparing animations are weird and not really noticeable and his attack speed is fucking fast.

Autocrat said:
May 30, 2015 12:52 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
There aren't too many parts in the game that are super hard, but some of them require a decent amount of strategy at least

Only part I had actual real problem with for pure head-to-head fighting was when I was suddenly forced to fistfight a guy who was 13 levels higher than me during a quest. He took like 40 hits whereas I died in 2 :s
Still worked eventually but you can't fuck up your timings at any point like that lol

Also one of the boss battles closer to the end was pretty hard until I realized the guy had a pretty strange blind spot which made it very easy all of a sudden
May 30, 2015 1:09 PM

Nov 2008
I'm not that happy with TW3. The combat and controls are mediocre. The wide open world kind of bores me.

May 30, 2015 3:29 PM

Dec 2013
I want to know how long my playtime is.

Guess that's what i get for being a consolefaggot.
May 30, 2015 5:34 PM
May 2015
No idea how long my playtime is either. All I know is that I'm trying to make it last as long as possible because I don't haven any new games to get and play until the Arkham Knight comes out.
May 31, 2015 12:00 AM

Jul 2013
Got the game 5 days ago and I think I'm more or less 35hrs in. I'm currently on the quest where you're looking for whoreson junior. Yep I am taking my time.I'm also planning on buying the expansion which was said to give 30hrs+ for 25dollars.
Jun 1, 2015 10:13 AM

Sep 2011
So I finally got to Skellige last weekend, I thought nothing could top Novigrad and the swamps of Velen but damn did Skellige top them and then some. Been taking my time questing through the area, the music is amazing reminded me a bit of the soundtrack from Berserk.

Speaking of which, I would die happy if CDProjekt made a game based on the Berserk universe. Of course that wont ever happen but they can definitely pull it off.

Right now I'm facing the biggest dilemma so far. Who is the best Waifu. Got to admit so far Yennefer is wining me over. The unicorn scene was just....
Jun 1, 2015 10:20 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Fullmetal89 said:
Right now I'm facing the biggest dilemma so far. Who is the best Waifu. Got to admit so far Yennefer is wining me over. The unicorn scene was just....
Fortunately TW3 is the kind of game where you can just fuck everyone

Ez
Jun 1, 2015 10:27 AM

Sep 2011
HaXXspetten said:
Fullmetal89 said:

Ez

Haha this is true, I sampled all the 'strumpets' in Novigrad. I hope there's a concoction for countering HIV's because I'm pretty sure Geralt must have syphilis by now.
Jun 1, 2015 10:30 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Fullmetal89 said:
HaXXspetten said:

Ez

Haha this is true, I sampled all the 'strumpets' in Novigrad. I hope there's a concoction for countering HIV's because I'm pretty sure Geralt must have syphilis by now.
You'll get a pretty funny scene later on in the game if you make sure to bang both Triss and Yennefer I might add :3
Jun 1, 2015 11:24 AM

Dec 2013
Fullmetal89 said:

It's obviously Triss, you scrub.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jun 1, 2015 11:27 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Malfegor said:
Fullmetal89 said:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I've thought of this before but... why does chicks with red hair look so fucking hot in western games but they're nothing special for anime girls (not to mention IRL)? I'm sincerly curious lol

Anyways yes Triss best girl but like I said, you might as well just go full harem mode in this game
Jun 1, 2015 12:00 PM

Sep 2011
HaXXspetten said:
Fullmetal89 said:

You'll get a pretty funny scene later on in the game if you make sure to bang both Triss and Yennefer I might add :3

0_o hmm mayhaps the harem route is possible?

Malfegor said:
Fullmetal89 said:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bu...but Yennefer got dem purple eyes doe. Honestly, I like Triss a lot in terms of looks they are about even. I just like Yennefer slightly more in terms of personality, she reminds me of Merlin from Nanatsu Taizai.
Jun 1, 2015 12:17 PM

Dec 2013
HaXXspetten said:
I've thought of this before but... why does chicks with red hair look so fucking hot in western games but they're nothing special for anime girls (not to mention IRL)? I'm sincerly curious lol

Anyways yes Triss best girl but like I said, you might as well just go full harem mode in this game

3DPD redheads > anime grills

Fullmetal89 said:

Bu...but Yennefer got dem purple eyes doe. Honestly, I like Triss a lot in terms of looks they are about even. I just like Yennefer slightly more in terms of personality, she reminds me of Merlin from Nanatsu Taizai.

I dunno, maybe i'm just reminded of the books too much. I always thought Yennefer was kind of a bitch.
She seems to enjoy playing with Geralts feelings and being all tsundere, but goes into butthurt overdrive if Geralt tries the same thing on her.
I suppose Geralt likes that, but i don't.
Triss on the other hand is just this turbo-qt that's really in love with Geralt.
Jun 1, 2015 1:52 PM

Sep 2011
Malfegor said:
HaXXspetten said:

3DPD redheads > anime grills

Fullmetal89 said:

I dunno, maybe i'm just reminded of the books too much. I always thought Yennefer was kind of a bitch.
She seems to enjoy playing with Geralts feelings and being all tsundere, but goes into butthurt overdrive if Geralt tries the same thing on her.
I suppose Geralt likes that, but i don't.
Triss on the other hand is just this turbo-qt that's really in love with Geralt.

That's true, she's very manipulative. Then again Geralt with the way I play Geralt they deserve each other lol. I'm kind of a douchebag in game.
Jun 1, 2015 2:51 PM

Apr 2012
Will the 1.04 patch make me unable to use my old saves?

Autocrat said:
Jun 1, 2015 4:04 PM

Dec 2013
Fullmetal89 said:

That's true, she's very manipulative. Then again Geralt with the way I play Geralt they deserve each other lol. I'm kind of a douchebag in game.

Well, i guess.
If nothing else, even i have to admit that she is the more fitting 'mother' for Ciri.
but then again, game Ciri is old enough to not be terribly reliant on her parents anymore.
Jun 11, 2015 5:54 PM

Sep 2011
Okay, I finally finished this beast of a game. This is hands down the best Western Fantasy RPG I've played in years. Easily one of the best open world games ever. Even with the bugs and crashes I had on my PS4 I loved the experience. My one and only gripe is that the game does not have a New Game +. I would pay for it if they had it as DLC. I just beat the game and want nothing more than to dive into it all over again and make different choices. I just don't feel like starting from scratch all over again.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Exploring the Intersection of Games, Computers, and Tech Support: A Guide for Android App Development Companies in Saudi Arabia

johnsrp - 9 hours ago

0 by johnsrp »»
9 hours ago

» whats your least favorite video game

_spoon_ - Dec 10, 2021

30 by Kajiuran »»
10 hours ago

» What's the best handheld console you recommend?

CursedFein - Apr 20

6 by rohan121 »»
Yesterday, 6:16 PM

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

9 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 5:59 PM

» Are We Headed For Another Video Game Crash?

Retro8bit - Mar 15

14 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 5:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.