Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 28, 2015 8:48 PM
Jul 2018
Anime Guild Spring 2015 Season Power Rankings Edition 1 of 4

Heyo all! This is the Anime Guild Power Rankings, where we take a group of people AND SHOVE THEM INTO A STEEL CAGE TO FIGHT IT OUT! Naw seems too violent if you ask me. The group will come together and discuss which ten anime to watch per season and rank them from 1-10 with 1 being their favourite in three week intervals until the end of the season. This is not what the guild feels as a whole, but rather these three individuals. This is the initial Beta test for the Power Rankings.

The group:
Schizoidmouse
Hibbington
Crimmys

1. Ore Monogatari!!

Schizoidmouse: 2 Hibbington: 1 Crimmys: 1

2. Oregairu Zoku

Schizoidmouse: 1 Hibbington: 3 Crimmys: 4

3. Arslan Senki (TV)

Schizoidmouse: 3 Hibbington: 4 Crimmys: 3

4. Shokugeki no Souma

Schizoidmouse: 8 Hibbington: 2 Crimmys: 2

5. Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV)

Schizoidmouse: 4 Hibbington: 6 Crimmys: 6

6. Nisekoi:

Schizoidmouse: 5 Hibbington: 7 Crimmys: 5

7. DanMachi

Schizoidmouse: 6 Hibbington: 5 Crimmys: 7

8. Plastic Memories

Schizoidmouse: 7 Hibbington: 9 Crimmys: 9

9. Kekkai Sensen

Schizoidmouse: 9 Hibbington: 10 Crimmys: 8

10. Owari no Seraph

Schizoidmouse: 10 Hibbington: 8 Crimmys: 10

HibbingtonApr 28, 2015 10:12 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 28, 2015 8:48 PM

Jul 2013
what a souma hater </3
Apr 28, 2015 8:55 PM

Dec 2013
Crimmys said:
what a souma hater </3

We should feed him the squid.....heh....heh....heh.
Apr 28, 2015 9:22 PM

Jun 2014
In a season with around 40 titles i think a top 10 doesnt have much impact. Reducing the number of the ranking to 5 could make list more meaningfull and could make a more "impactful" reaction when someone sees the shows listed, since there are only 5 of them. Maybe if really necessary 1 or 2 honorable mentions.

Also list the shows each of you watched, if you guys watched everything, say it. Also, tell if you dropped any show.

A small comment after each anime stating why you put it in a certain position could give a better idea of why i should watch said show, works better than just putting a number.

Overall good idea by you guys. :D
Remember guys, I AM NOT A PARAGON OF TASTE.

I HAVE SHIT TASTE LIKE THE REST OF YOU.
Apr 28, 2015 9:42 PM

Jul 2013
Fellener said:
In a season with around 40 titles i think a top 10 doesnt have much impact. Reducing the number of the ranking to 5 could make list more meaningfull and could make a more "impactful" reaction when someone sees the shows listed, since there are only 5 of them. Maybe if really necessary 1 or 2 honorable mentions.

Also list the shows each of you watched, if you guys watched everything, say it. Also, tell if you dropped any show.

A small comment after each anime stating why you put it in a certain position could give a better idea of why i should watch said show, works better than just putting a number.

Overall good idea by you guys. :D

if you read the post, you would know it's not a top 10.

additionally, we already have a plan of what we are going to do, and planned to do the comments, just not on the first post.
Apr 28, 2015 9:47 PM

Jun 2014
You you ordered them and to each gave a number from 1 to 10, also stated that 1 is favorite and 10 is least favorite. Its a top 10.
Remember guys, I AM NOT A PARAGON OF TASTE.

I HAVE SHIT TASTE LIKE THE REST OF YOU.
Apr 28, 2015 9:49 PM

Jul 2013
Fellener said:
You you ordered them and to each gave a number from 1 to 10, also stated that 1 is favorite and 10 is least favorite. Its a top 10.

Heyo all! This is the Anime Guild Power Rankings, where we take a group of people AND SHOVE THEM INTO A STEEL CAGE TO FIGHT IT OUT! Naw seems too violent if you ask me. The group will come together and discuss which ten anime to watch per season and rank them from 1-10 with 1 being their favourite in three week intervals until the end of the season. This is not what the guild feels as a whole, but rather these three individuals. This is the initial Beta test for the Power Rankings.
Apr 28, 2015 9:52 PM

Dec 2013
Fellener said:

Were going to do comment on the changes that happen in the next edition when the last show reaches episode 6.
Apr 29, 2015 2:10 PM

Oct 2014
Am i the only person here that really enjoys yamada-kun?
Apr 29, 2015 5:05 PM

Dec 2013
Wymsical said:

It;s okay for what it is, but other shows have distinguished themselves from the crowd so far.
All Yamada has given us is Yaoi kissing XD
Apr 29, 2015 5:09 PM
Jul 2018
Wymsical said:

I actually think its doing a clever little thing with its schtick, you've seen body switches before but all in all it isn't doing anything creative or new for me yet. It could either grow and develop our main cast or lose itself in the ever growing cast as we see from the opening the girls will come in hordes. I liked it enough so far though. The yaoi kissing and almost yuri kissing I did get a chuckle from though, it was one of the better executed moments with the dialogue XD
Apr 29, 2015 5:35 PM

Jul 2013
Wymsical said:

I'm enjoying it...
May 19, 2015 4:05 AM

Oct 2014
Crimmys said:
Wymsical said:

I'm enjoying it...

I mean really enjoying it, it's probably going on my favorites list. I don't know why but i'm in love with this anime, (and no it's not because of the Yaoi, at least... i think it's not...)
May 20, 2015 1:38 AM

Oct 2014
Wymsical said:
Crimmys said:

I'm enjoying it...

I mean really enjoying it, it's probably going on my favorites list. I don't know why but i'm in love with this anime, (and no it's not because of the Yaoi, at least... i think it's not...)

I read the manga on the whim cause it's on the popular section of it, no surprise. It was enjoyable until they went into the finding the seven witches plot cause the haremettes bore me.
My life is boring cause I'm boring
If you're not at school what can you do, you stare at a screen of bright pixels
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » 【Anime Guild】 Opening of the Season - Day 19 (Spring 2024)

HaXXspetten - Yesterday

15 by Chihayafuru_Omoi »»
6 hours ago

Sticky: » 【Anime Guild】 Opening of the Season - Day 18 (Spring 2024)

TheRockzSG - May 12

21 by Boazanian »»
8 hours ago

Sticky: » 【Anime Guild】 Opening of the Season - Day 17 (Spring 2024)

TheRockzSG - May 11

26 by Boazanian »»
8 hours ago

» 【Anime Guild】 Opening of the Season - Day 16 (Spring 2024)

Jokobo - May 10

25 by HaXXspetten »»
Yesterday, 9:46 AM

Sticky: » 【Anime Guild】Discord Invitation Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Hibbington - Aug 7, 2016

1295 by Hibbington »»
May 12, 5:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.