Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fullmetal Alchemist
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 5, 2022 12:43 PM

Feb 2021
this story really doesn't know how governments work. is there one other person besides Hughes who is able to figure out something has been wrong with the military for centuries? in the last hundreds of years no one was able to think how corrupt their government was? this makes the ishval war make no sense

actually boutta hurt myself the next time I hear "we're getting our bodies back!"
Mar 5, 2022 1:00 PM

Feb 2021
we only got this far since the military was stupid enough to let Ed and Al learn so much about them and make more stupid decisions like the dude being gullible at the end even though he's one of the highest ranked officers for fucks sake
May 30, 2022 8:36 AM
Apr 2022
Raven want for Armstrong to join them
Aug 30, 2022 7:15 PM

Feb 2009
Now this ep was pretty good. There were some physics nonsense with poor action writing, but that was mostly forgivable, since we already know action is not author's forte. Plot development was interesting and during it the show managed to maintain suspension of disbelief, at least for me.
Sep 21, 2022 1:45 PM

Feb 2022
The fight with that guy was very fast
 I'm not a critic or anything like that but I like to give my opinion

Jun 7, 2023 2:37 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
i swear i just started this episode no more than five minutes ago

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jun 16, 2023 2:47 AM
May 2023
Wow! A lot happening today. First off, Maj. Gen. Armstrong continues being a badass. The discovery of the giant human trasmutation circle nearing completion raises the stakes. From the preview it seems Hohenheim has finally picked up the resolve to act instead of waiting for the inevitable. Definitely looking forward to see what he can do!
Sep 6, 2023 1:40 PM
Jan 2022
oooo he took the bait alright
Feb 26, 2:10 PM

Mar 2022
Another great episode right here love how the military just disposed of Sloth with nothing but gasoline-like fuels and tanks and let him freeze. Looks like Mira can be trusted and I guess Ed and Al have no reason to keep information from her now and they have finally figured out what Father wants to do which is to gain immortality and now there is a plan to use the whole country as a huge transmutation circle. Man to think that General Hughes discovered all this, he could’ve exposed Father’s plan earlier. But unfortunately for him, Envy found him first and…well we all know how that turned out. Things are definitely getting interesting here, things are definitely getting interesting here.

And it looks like the next episode is gonna show us more about Ed’s father from the look of it. Really epic stuff once again this show just continues to give us twists and turns when it comes down to the plot.
Apr 3, 12:56 AM

Jan 2021
Olivier... omg... she brought her tank into the elevator...I was already in awe by seeing how merciless she was to her enemies (the moment when she ordered to shoot Sloth and forced him into the elevator was so cool) but seeing her bring a tank into the elevator was so... I'm speechless lol I love her so much. Bold, tough, emphatic, ruthless to anything that endangers her and the rest of Briggs, but also rational and very devoted to her position and responsibilities. There is no doubt that she is a very capable leader. I would love to have her as my leader....

But what makes me surprised is how Raven immediately believes Olivier's words. Well, considering Olivier's nature, what she said made sense and sounded trustworthy, but I thought Raven would be more doubtful.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» What’s bad about this anime ( 1 2 3 )

sangonomiya_k - Nov 18, 2023

133 by Angel_crush1 »»
Today, 3:13 AM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

samatar45 - Oct 2, 2009

286 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Oct 11, 2009

296 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

adamantine - Aug 16, 2009

215 by JoeyBadaSS »»
Apr 20, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 64 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 4, 2010

965 by _dziku »»
Apr 19, 2:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.