Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 2, 2015 9:43 PM

Feb 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Honey and Mori-sempai's predictions are basically spot on.
Nov 18, 2015 7:32 AM

May 2015
A moment of silence for our fallen brother.

Anyway, I think it's hilarious that Hikaru is oblivious of his feelings and that Tamaki is mistaking his feelings for a familial love. I was kind of confused when Honey felt the need to mention Kyouya and Kaoru. Kaoru thinks Haruhi is adorable, but I don't think he actually likes her in that manner. To me it seems like he's overly protective of Haruhi for his brother's sake. As for Kyouya, I see no indication that he likes Haruhi in any way other than a friend. Though I suppose Kyouya doesn't realize he likes Haruhi even in that way.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Oct 12, 2016 8:03 PM
Mar 2015
I'm surprised that Hunny and Mori are the only ones who call out on Kyoya and Kaoru's true feelings.
Jun 18, 2020 10:07 AM
Apr 2020
I think kyouya likes tamaki
Jun 21, 2021 9:29 AM

Jan 2021
Tamaki really is a dense person T-T
Feb 17, 2022 6:46 AM
Jul 2020
Surana said:
A moment of silence for our fallen brother.

Anyway, I think it's hilarious that Hikaru is oblivious of his feelings and that Tamaki is mistaking his feelings for a familial love. I was kind of confused when Honey felt the need to mention Kyouya and Kaoru. Kaoru thinks Haruhi is adorable, but I don't think he actually likes her in that manner. To me it seems like he's overly protective of Haruhi for his brother's sake. As for Kyouya, I see no indication that he likes Haruhi in any way other than a friend. Though I suppose Kyouya doesn't realize he likes Haruhi even in that way.

All of this!
This is the most accurate depiction on how everyone feels about Haruhi, I believe. I don’t know why Kaoru and Kyoya were brought up either but maybe it’s because they haven’t brought it up themselves on how they felt about Haruhi.

I will admit, I low key ship Haruhi and Bossa Nova hardcore but one can dream 😂😂😂

More topics from this board

» How is the manga compared to the anime?

AoiroBlueColor - Sep 20, 2023

2 by andreapepsii »»
Sep 21, 2023 4:40 PM

Poll: » Ouran Koukou Host Club Chapter 87 Discussion

CalmTeaTime - Jun 22, 2021

1 by celerysucks »»
Sep 17, 2023 5:52 PM

Poll: » Ouran Koukou Host Club Chapter 10 Discussion

Vaiketime2025 - May 4, 2016

3 by cringey-gay-zyte »»
Jun 21, 2023 12:21 PM

Poll: » Ouran High School Host Club Chapter 1 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 22, 2009

6 by removed-user »»
Mar 21, 2023 4:10 PM

Poll: » Ouran Koukou Host Club Chapter 16 Discussion

Vaiketime2025 - May 13, 2016

3 by azenobio »»
Mar 19, 2023 8:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.