Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 30, 2015 9:44 PM
Nov 2011
so they are many characters first to show in this arc and it's kinda confusing
can someone please explain to me what exactly happened from the first of this arc?
i kept rereading the chapters but i still cant get it
Mar 31, 2015 12:03 AM

Aug 2014
Most of the new CCG characters are based on the winners of Some TG lottery game and most of them will die by the end of this arc so you don't really have to follow them.
Mar 31, 2015 5:37 AM

Oct 2013
usagi_Kuro99 said:
Most of the new CCG characters are based on the winners of Some TG lottery game and most of them will die by the end of this arc so you don't really have to follow them.
Ishida being the greatest troll. Probably the first time I've heard something like this done by a mangaka.
Mar 31, 2015 6:02 AM

Jan 2014
the map at the end of the chapter tells all. The person that saved Kanae was actually in the TG light novels and the recent drama CD. Her name is Matsumae and she seems to be his head body guard. She was also disguising herself as a teacher to protect Tsukiyama in highschool.
Mar 31, 2015 1:32 PM
Nov 2011
usagi_Kuro99 said:

are you predicting this or is this actually what gonna happen?

either way i still really wanna know whats going on
Mar 31, 2015 3:24 PM

Jul 2014
ehm... maybe start using the thing people call "brain" while reading... (sorry)
What is there so hard to understand?
They are basically at a fucking auction. The big madam organised that auction. The aogiri guard big madam. That auction hall is full of fucking ghouls bidding for random humans etc. The ccg want to catch big madam. The ccg sent people in. They kill each other. Again... what is there so hard to understand?
ArcanixMar 31, 2015 3:29 PM
Mar 31, 2015 6:10 PM
Dec 2011
^ there there. No need to be rude to people asking question. Well to have such big chunk of new characters appearing like this it's not weird to get confused which one is fodder, which one's gonna play important role.

Anyways, OP I don't know which new characters you're referring to but the worth mentioning one are

Matsuri Waashu-CCG chief of this auction raid. He's also the son of Yoshitoki Waashu.
Kanae- Tsukiyama's servant who went to the auction to get some 'good' food for the depressed Tsukiyama.
The OWL aka Takizawa Seidou- CCG investigator turned into one-eyed ghoul by Aogiri. He's character from the prequel who supposed to be dead in the Anteiku raid but captured by Aogiri instead.
Nutcracker- cracking nut bitch lol probably one of the most violent ghoul in the series. She's one of people in charge of the auction and the one who took Suzuya and Mutsuki to the auction.
Big Madam- not really a new character but Big Madam is an important customer in such bidding event. She was Suzuya's caretaker shown in Suzuya's backstory in TG. Aogiri is here to guard her(and probably the other customers too)
Miza- New(?) Aogiri member, she is partnered with Naki and her alias is the triple blade.
Matsumae- Another Tsukiyama's servant. She seems to be Tsukiyama's caretaker and accompanies Kanae to this auction. This is her first manga debut but her character was mentioned in novel and also omake.
Hanbee- Suzuya's underlings, he's on his way to Suzuya's whereabout to send Jason to him.

I hope I don't need to explain about Uta and his clown gang, Ayato, Hinami, Hirako and his squad, or you might need to go and reread TG. Others are just a bunch of fodders esp the CCG folks who will get killed by Ishida by the end of the the arc lol

Also a bit summary for this arc. So Sasaki and the Quinx is in charge of Nutcracker's case together with Suzuya's squad. They found out that Nutcracker is associated with ghoul restaurant and involved in human trafficking. Eventually she led them to the auction(thanks to Mutsuki) and the CCG planned a raid to infiltrate ghouls there(their main target is Big Madam who known to be heavily involved in human trafficking) so both Mutsuki and Suzuya cross-dressed to sneak into the auction and at the same time Aogiri is hired to guard Big Madam at the auction. Also the Clown happened to be there in the auction as the hosts that's why Uta and his gang are here. Basically everyone wants a piece of Mutsuki due to his one eyed nature and Suzuya's BA entrance during the bidding time marked the start of the raid. Mutsuki managed to get away from Nutcracker but met up with Torso and Kanae instead. They fought over him and BA Sasaki and the Quinx got in time to save him. We also have this surprise appearance of Seidou who now is an one eyed ghoul and having delicious time with his pineapple jam. And oh there's random reminiscence of Arima's background by this poor CCG man before he got his head chopped off by Seidou. So now, there were intense battles between Aogiri and CCG such as Hirako's squad vs Clown, Akira vs Naki and Miza, Nutcraker cracking her fav nuts, and Urie is stubborn lil brat who cannot listen to the order heading to Seidou.
Apr 1, 2015 3:02 AM
Nov 2011
Arcanix said:
ehm... maybe start using the thing people call "brain" while reading... (sorry)
What is there so hard to understand?
They are basically at a fucking auction. The big madam organised that auction. The aogiri guard big madam. That auction hall is full of fucking ghouls bidding for random humans etc. The ccg want to catch big madam. The ccg sent people in. They kill each other. Again... what is there so hard to understand?

you dont seem fucking sorry
if it bothers you that much you dont have to fucking answer!!
Apr 1, 2015 3:13 AM
Nov 2011
lilymul said:
^ there there. No need to be rude to people asking question. Well to have such big chunk of new characters appearing like this it's not weird to get confused which one is fodder, which one's gonna play important role.

Anyways, OP I don't know which new characters you're referring to but the worth mentioning one are

Matsuri Waashu-CCG chief of this auction raid. He's also the son of Yoshitoki Waashu.
Kanae- Tsukiyama's servant who went to the auction to get some 'good' food for the depressed Tsukiyama.
The OWL aka Takizawa Seidou- CCG investigator turned into one-eyed ghoul by Aogiri. He's character from the prequel who supposed to be dead in the Anteiku raid but captured by Aogiri instead.
Nutcracker- cracking nut bitch lol probably one of the most violent ghoul in the series. She's one of people in charge of the auction and the one who took Suzuya and Mutsuki to the auction.
Big Madam- not really a new character but Big Madam is an important customer in such bidding event. She was Suzuya's caretaker shown in Suzuya's backstory in TG. Aogiri is here to guard her(and probably the other customers too)
Miza- New(?) Aogiri member, she is partnered with Naki and her alias is the triple blade.
Matsumae- Another Tsukiyama's servant. She seems to be Tsukiyama's caretaker and accompanies Kanae to this auction. This is her first manga debut but her character was mentioned in novel and also omake.
Hanbee- Suzuya's underlings, he's on his way to Suzuya's whereabout to send Jason to him.

I hope I don't need to explain about Uta and his clown gang, Ayato, Hinami, Hirako and his squad, or you might need to go and reread TG. Others are just a bunch of fodders esp the CCG folks who will get killed by Ishida by the end of the the arc lol

Also a bit summary for this arc. So Sasaki and the Quinx is in charge of Nutcracker's case together with Suzuya's squad. They found out that Nutcracker is associated with ghoul restaurant and involved in human trafficking. Eventually she led them to the auction(thanks to Mutsuki) and the CCG planned a raid to infiltrate ghouls there(their main target is Big Madam who known to be heavily involved in human trafficking) so both Mutsuki and Suzuya cross-dressed to sneak into the auction and at the same time Aogiri is hired to guard Big Madam at the auction. Also the Clown happened to be there in the auction as the hosts that's why Uta and his gang are here. Basically everyone wants a piece of Mutsuki due to his one eyed nature and Suzuya's BA entrance during the bidding time marked the start of the raid. Mutsuki managed to get away from Nutcracker but met up with Torso and Kanae instead. They fought over him and BA Sasaki and the Quinx got in time to save him. We also have this surprise appearance of Seidou who now is an one eyed ghoul and having delicious time with his pineapple jam. And oh there's random reminiscence of Arima's background by this poor CCG man before he got his head chopped off by Seidou. So now, there were intense battles between Aogiri and CCG such as Hirako's squad vs Clown, Akira vs Naki and Miza, Nutcraker cracking her fav nuts, and Urie is stubborn lil brat who cannot listen to the order heading to Seidou.

i'll read your explanation and check the chapters again

thank you so much!!!!!!!

------

wow now i get everything
thanks a lot you really helped me out
Harima_RayApr 1, 2015 3:29 AM
Apr 1, 2015 5:59 AM
Jun 2014
GreenBenjamin said:
the map at the end of the chapter tells all. The person that saved Kanae was actually in the TG light novels and the recent drama CD. Her name is Matsumae and she seems to be his head body guard. She was also disguising herself as a teacher to protect Tsukiyama in highschool.

Do you know are there all novels (and that drama - I didn't know there is sth like this out o_o) available on the internet?
Apr 1, 2015 1:38 PM
Nov 2011
GreenBenjamin said:

thank you

i think lots of things happened in the novel?
is it available online?
Apr 1, 2015 2:23 PM

Jan 2014
the novels can be found on batoto forums, tumblr, the tg wiki. Only part s of them though.
Apr 1, 2015 2:39 PM
Jun 2014
GreenBenjamin said:
the novels can be found on batoto forums, tumblr, the tg wiki. Only part s of them though.

Thanks mate.
And what about drama? I haven't found any info about it on the internet yet.
Apr 1, 2015 3:15 PM

Apr 2014
dinfea said:
GreenBenjamin said:

Thanks mate.
And what about drama? I haven't found any info about it on the internet yet.

Are you talking about the drama cds? There are some translations of them in tumblr.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 181 Discussion

Raizel - Aug 8, 2018

48 by flesh123 »»
Apr 12, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 125 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Z4K - May 20, 2017

333 by CanderousTheOrdo »»
Apr 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 179 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 10, 2018

33 by ren_moon »»
Mar 13, 11:06 PM

» Tokyo Ghoul:re Conclusion Then vs Now

PSN - Jan 12, 2022

10 by Zero01guard »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

lunar1412 - Dec 29, 2014

204 by Buddistic »»
Sep 14, 2023 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.