Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (17) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 21, 2015 11:33 AM
Feb 2015
Oh God, Asseylum cannot be this stupid? Slaine told her war was inevitable and her Grandfather said the same thing, yet this dumbass excuse of a princess doesnt even know that her precious Vers is politically foiled with corruption.
Can't believe Slaine did all that work uniting the Counts for Asseylum to just FUCK UP like that?
Ignorance is a bliss.
Mar 21, 2015 11:36 AM

Jun 2014
i dont see how it could end in just 1 episode. not even with the asspulls that they sometimes do
Mar 21, 2015 11:36 AM

Oct 2014
Dat Sleipnir 3.0 though.
Mar 21, 2015 11:37 AM
Feb 2015
If the Emperor is supporting this marriage, then it is very likely that Vers would go to war with Earth all over again. He did not object to it starting in the first place, and he at least has more political and economic knowledge to understand the prospects. Klankein would have to be much in favour of him to be selected as the Princess's fiance. Meaning that he would had hold Earth at least in disdain, if not downright contempt.
Mar 21, 2015 11:38 AM
Feb 2015
kymano said:
Oh God, Asseylum cannot be this stupid? Slaine told her war was inevitable and her Grandfather said the same thing, yet this dumbass excuse of a princess doesnt even know that her precious Vers is politically foiled with corruption.
Can't believe Slaine did all that work uniting the Counts for Asseylum to just FUCK UP like that?
Ignorance is a bliss.

Even Klankain told her this episode that the Orbital knights wanted to conquer Earth.
She's essentially too stupid to realise she's actually stirring up an additional civil war among her own people on top of the war with Earth.
Mar 21, 2015 11:39 AM
Oct 2013
Oh yeah. This is going to end bad for slaine-sama
Mar 21, 2015 11:39 AM

Nov 2014
If only this show was a comedy...
I laugh too much for it not to be one.
Mar 21, 2015 11:40 AM
Jul 2012
I notice the Inaho fanboy is silent this week so far.
Mar 21, 2015 11:40 AM

Jun 2011
Pls, do not make a third season >.>
Mar 21, 2015 11:41 AM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:
deadoptimist said:

... O_o

That's a cosmic level of NTR. The wave will hit the fandom like a hurricane.

It's like... people have been killing each other about this for two goddamned seasons. The fandom warriors battle tiredly on their last breaths, knee-deep in corpses and covered in blood, and the wiriters say "well, never mind this, the prize goes to a new guy we just though of".
- F** it hard, - I say.

It doesn't really since it's a forced marriage if anything if Asseylum is crying. So it's more of a who gets to crash the wedding now' kind of race.

Though again would rather wait for subs to come out before bracing for the storm.
I wouldn't say it was forced. She kinda chose that herself.
As AsseylumXInaho shipped I feel really disappointed. Seriously. Even AsseylumXSlaine would have been a better option. One started war other let machine to take over his brains for her and now this NTR....
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 21, 2015 11:42 AM

Apr 2008
The truth is exposed. Now to see how many actually will stick with Slaine and how many will show their undying loyalty like Mazurek.

Now to watch Slaine's castle of lies crumble to dust.

So Slaine didn't have a breakdown. Though he certainly became more vicious in response so it's just as incriminating. Also the way he was lying through his teeth over the comms sending a squad to secure the ship and everything. His obsession is still very much there. But continue to ignore it.

Love how the emperor said Aldnoah must not be misused and yet through the whole of the series it has been nothing but misused.

Also now we know that Castles can indeed take off again from their location. Thank you kindly Count Mazurek.
Mar 21, 2015 11:42 AM

Aug 2014
Right now I think Asseylum is the main cause of the war. And I do not talk about the fact that she was attacked after she had arrived to Earth. She represents the system which makes people like Slaine suffer while Orbital Knights are cruel and desperate because they do not want to loose their power. Even when Slaine was her friend he still was treated like shit and had “no place to go”. She seems to be nice and kind but she didn’t even try to think why Slaine changed and it was Eddelrittuo who reminded her that everything Slaine did was for her.
Mar 21, 2015 11:43 AM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:
The truth is exposed. Now to see how many actually will stick with Slaine and how many will show their undying loyalty like Mazurek.

So Slaine didn't have a breakdown. Though he certainly became more vicious in response so it's just as incriminating. Also the way he was lying through his teeth over the comms sending a squad to secure the ship and everything. His obsession is still very much there. But continue to ignore it.

Love how the emperor said Aldnoah must not be misused and yet through the whole of the series it has been nothing but misused.

Also now we know that Castles can indeed take off again from their location. Thank you kindly Count Mazurek.

So that kinda proves my point that those Castle can re enter orbit, and that the Castle Asseylum was in did once belonged to Saazbaum.
Mar 21, 2015 11:44 AM

Apr 2008
Viktor_Otaku said:
Darklight0303 said:

So that kinda proves my point that those Castle can re enter orbit, and that the Castle Asseylum was in did once belonged to Saazbaum.

Nope the castle Asseylum was in was Marlycian. The Sazbaum castle was CAPTURED by the UFE they even said it post credits. So you were still very much wrong. You forget taht the core of the castle was turned off by the princess and it sure as hell was not turned back on before Slaine grabbed him and the princess and flew off to the moon
Mar 21, 2015 11:46 AM

Jul 2007
Whatever happens I hope Aseylum gets a happy ending. She earned a lot of respect from me this episode considering the diplomatic drastic measures she is willing to take to stop this pointless genocide Slaine started.

Darklight0303 said:

SLaine is officially insane. Why would he have a breakdown.He is living in his little fantasy world where he is always right.

Theorder14 said:
Pls, do not make a third season >.>

I dont see how they will resolve this now tbh.

Aseylum needs to be saved from pointless marriage and the war neds to be ended AND SLaine needs to pay. And we till know fuck all about aldnoah.

Yeah, third season is likely.
Mar 21, 2015 11:47 AM
Feb 2015
A 3 way fight between Mazuurek, Klankein and Slaine. Who to root for, but in all honesty. I think that the support would be split at least evenly between Slaine and Klankein, due to the fact that Mazuurek had yet to shown any type of support or power base.

The differences in the ideas would be like so, both sides would still want war but :
1) One side wants war for the benefit of the old order which oppresses the commoners.
2) One side wants war for the prospect of a new realm without oppression.
Mar 21, 2015 11:48 AM
Jun 2014
I really hope for a decent ending or at least OVA for god sake writers...
Mar 21, 2015 11:48 AM

Apr 2008
Viktor_Otaku said:
A 3 way fight between Mazuurek, Klankein and Slaine. Who to root for, but in all honesty. I think that the support would be split at least evenly between Slaine and Klankein, due to the fact that Mazuurek had yet to shown any type of support or power base.

The differences in the ideas would be like so, both sides would still want war but :
1) One side wants war for the benefit of the old order which oppresses the commoners.

Mazurek would work with Klankain though. They both servethe princess
Mar 21, 2015 11:49 AM

Oct 2014
Viktor_Otaku said:

Mazzurek and Cruhteo Jr are on the same team though.
Mar 21, 2015 11:50 AM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Viktor_Otaku said:

Which would lead to Vers going to war again with Earth, not exactly the results the Princess wants. No, I believe it is likely that Mazuurek would sit at the sidelines first.

This shown can't possibly end with the next episode, not with Klankein declaring that the rest of the Orbital Knights still very much wants war with Earth.
Mar 21, 2015 11:50 AM

Feb 2014
Slaine just keeps getting rekt. He should just give up. No one will miss him.
Mar 21, 2015 11:51 AM

Apr 2008
Knight-Artorias said:
Viktor_Otaku said:

Exactly. So it's more like Asselyum faction Inaho/UFE (for now) faction and Slaine faction duking it out wiht Slaine faction having the most to lose from the declaration in this episode. You can tell from the shocked reactions when Asseylum stood up that things are going to get very messy for Slaine

Feb 2014
Aldnoah. Zero is a bad show.
We need as much lewdness as we can possibly get. ~ Komine Sachi
Feb 2015
If it does end, the story would be horribly twisted, with certain facts and issues left unexplained.

Jul 2007
Darklight0303 said:
Viktor_Otaku said:

They are in the same faction, but, to put it simply:
MAzuurek is a liberal. Same ideas as Princess - coexistance between terrarns and mars, respect for earthetc.
Cronkine is a conservative it seems. Old vers yar yar.

Either way Cronkine will have to be dealt with.

It is likely that Cronkine will back down himself from her tho.
Mar 21, 2015 11:52 AM

Apr 2008
llcruz said:

His stalwart defenders would. Though that's not saying much really
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Viktor_Otaku said:

It seems the Klankain and Mazuurek are plotting something i presume. Slaine and Asseylum were having a quarrel where Slaine overpowered Asseylum and Klankain cuts him off before they could reach to a conclusion.

Aug 2013
If Mazuurek and Inaho crash the wedding and take the bride, this show is probably going to get a 8-9 from me. Otherwise if the wedding goes through it's probably a 6/10.

Dunno what everyone else watches the show for, but that's the primary reason for me. I mean watching slaine get destroyed is cool too, but that's not what I'm vested in.

Apr 2008
CookingPriest said:
Darklight0303 said:

They are in the same faction, but, to put it simply:
MAzuurek is a liberal. Same ideas as Princess - coexistance between terrarns and mars, respect for earthetc.
Cronkine is a conservative it seems. Old vers yar yar.

Either way Cronkine will have to be dealt with.

Yeah right now I really don't see this ending next episode. This feels like a mid way point now that all the factions are put in place on the board.
Mar 21, 2015 11:53 AM
Sep 2014
ErenxMikasa said:
If Mazuurek and Inaho crash the wedding and take the bride, this show is probably going to get a 8-9 from me. Otherwise if the wedding goes through it's probably a 6/10.

there's no time for wedding. Slaine is about to have his final fight.

Mar 21, 2015 11:53 AM
Feb 2015
llcruz said:

Don't you get the same feeling for Inaho who is constantly shunned to the sidelines? He is supposed to be the protagonist, yet we see side characters having more impact on the story than him.
Mar 21, 2015 11:54 AM

Apr 2008
kymano said:
Darklight0303 said:

It seems the Klankain and Mazuurek are plotting something i presume. Slaine and Asseylum were having a quarrel where Slaine overpowered Asseylum and Klankain cuts him off before they could reach to a conclusion.

Ignoring that Slaine was having a commando force chasing after the ship and were going to capture it the moment they could. The one with the backstabbing scheme was only Slaine in that exchange.
Feb 2015
Neobosco said:
ErenxMikasa said:

Yeap that is a NTR if I ever see one.

Oct 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Knight-Artorias said:

Exactly. So it's more like Asselyum faction Inaho/UFE (for now) faction and Slaine faction duking it out wiht Slaine faction having the most to lose from the declaration in this episode. You can tell from the shocked reactions when Asseylum stood up that things are going to get very messy for Slaine

Some reliable Knights better be loyal to Seylum other wise they would just get rekt, neither Mazuurek nor Cruhteo Jr has a kata.

Jun 2014
New ending!!!!😄😄😄
😭😭😭 i ship inaho with inko ( don't hate me😬)
With the way it's going, i can't really imagine how it's going to end in the next ep.3rd season?-_-

And again.... New Ending!!!! XD
Mar 21, 2015 11:55 AM

Aug 2013
Neobosco said:
ErenxMikasa said:

I don't need to actually see the wedding for it to be going through.
Mar 21, 2015 11:56 AM

Jul 2014
I DONT GET WHATS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shirayuki= Most Perfect Female MC ever

Apr 2008
Knight-Artorias said:
Darklight0303 said:

Some reliable Knights better be loyal to Seylum other wise they would just get rekt, neither Mazuurek nor Cruhteo Jr has a kata.

Maybe there's some kata's left back on Mars. Maybe some new experimental models who knows.
Feb 2015
I just want someone to explain to me one thing, how on Earth does Asseylum thinks that marrying a person who had openly declared that he and the rest of his group still actively sought war is a good idea ?

Sep 2014
Big surprise, the ending of this is literally going to be a shitshow. Not sticking around for S3.

Large LOL at landing castles being able to lift off. Just... ha, I mean wow. If anyone actually used theirs to the fullest potential it'd be quite a feat.
Mar 21, 2015 11:57 AM

Apr 2008
Viktor_Otaku said:
I just want someone to explain to me one thing, how on Earth does Asseylum thinks that marrying a person who had openly declared that he and the rest of his group still actively sought war is a good idea ?

You realize that's pretty much the same thing as marrying Slaine right?
Mar 21, 2015 11:57 AM
Sep 2014
abyss333 said:
I DONT GET WHATS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join the club :D no one does
Mar 21, 2015 11:58 AM
Feb 2015
ANGRY2011 said:
Big surprise, the ending of this is literally going to be a shitshow. Not sticking around for S3.

Large LOL at landing castles being able to lift off. Just... ha, I mean wow. If anyone actually used theirs to the fullest potential it'd be quite a feat.

Ikr the Martians can literally repeatedly ram their castles into everything.

Not sure why Saazbaum is the only one smart enough to use the meteor bombardment nuke either.

May 2014
NorthBayAnime said:
abyss333 said:

Including Authors XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Apr 2013
That's it F@ck InahoxAsseylum. These hoes ain't loyal

Inko for the way!!!!
Mar 21, 2015 11:59 AM

Apr 2008
Either way with the ensuing chaos that is going to spread inside of Slaine's castle of sand after this declaration, the UFE + Inaho should be able to finally liberate Earth. Slaine's Scorched earth plan is going to be severely compromised. He needed all the knights to fall in line for that.

Jun 2013
kymano said:
Ignorance is a bliss.

This far in, I still find myself wishing this was a completely different show. People can complain that I'm still picking apart the show, but I'm giving my opinion about a part of this episode.

The 20 or so seconds of Slaine giving his pre-battle speech before he was interrupted by the Princess was really engaging IMO and it was a fantastic VA performance. Combined with the shots of all the unique looks female/male counts in different locations, you just have to think of how much better this show would have been if the ENTIRE focus of the show was on Vers. Think about it. Just cut out the story on Earth and have it deal mostly in the destruction/revolution of Vers. What mostly failed this show in my opinion was the cast of Earth. They took up 75% of the first season and 50% of the second and even though they are greater in number than the Vers characters, they still offer much less in every category.

Anyways, Asseylum was pretty unbearable. She believes that she understands everything going on around her and that she knows best, which really confuses me. The difference with Slaine is that he knows that what he is doing is wrong but uses it as a means to an end and also he is portrayed as the villain. Asseylum is going to run Vers into the ground IMO with her idealology, unless she has an unforeseen plan that she has created. But what pisses me off even more is that the show seems to be taking a major "black and white" approach near the end. Cruhteo's son is maybe the biggest excuse for a plot device I've ever seen in anime. Why did the show even need him in the first place when they had Mazuurek? Couldn't she just marry Mazzurek? He acts like a giddy school-girl wanting her senpai to notice her around Asseylum anyways so I'm sure he'd marry her.

I liked it better than last episode, but that's not saying much. Every scene with Inaho was meh. They are trying to paint him as a tragic hero so badly that it's not working for me.
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Viktor_Otaku said:

You realize that's pretty much the same thing as marrying Slaine right?

Actually it is Lemrina who is going to marry Slaine, and don't change the subject here. If you have the answer, then tell me why Asseylum is marrying Klankein, basically throwing her hat with him.

And there is no concrete proof that she was forced into the marriage, its just her dying grandpa who wants it to happen.
Mar 21, 2015 12:00 PM
Sep 2014
Sparteh said:
NorthBayAnime said:

Including Authors XD

You might be correct 0_o
Mar 21, 2015 12:00 PM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:
kymano said:

Ignoring that Slaine was having a commando force chasing after the ship and were going to capture it the moment they could. The one with the backstabbing scheme was only Slaine in that exchange.

Slaine is Asseylum's LEGAL guardian , for Klankain to come and swoop her away goes against the Vers laws, so in short Klankain backstabbed Slaine and Slaine retaliated.
Pages (17) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

1158 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 4:14 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

581 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

1216 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

566 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:47 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2015

695 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.