Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (17) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Mar 21, 2015 12:59 PM

Jun 2012
Darklight0303 said:
TheIMF said:

It's an overlooked fact, in particular by Inaho fanboys that have deluded themselves into thinking he is some kind of incompetent loser yandere.

Too bad that was at the start of the series before he was hit with the stupids from episode 7 onward.

By "hit by stupid," surely you must be referring to Inaho's stupidity in alluding to using Asseylum for his own nefarious ends beforing declaring Slaine his and shooting him down AFTER Slaine saved his life and that of all the other Terrans?
Mar 21, 2015 1:00 PM

Apr 2008
TheIMF said:
Darklight0303 said:

Too bad that was at the start of the series before he was hit with the stupids from episode 7 onward.

If you mean hit by stupid, surely you must be referring to Inaho's stupidity in alluding to using Asseylum for his own ends beforing declaring Slaine his and shooting him down AFTER Slaine saved his life and that of all the other Terrans?

No I mean the stupids as in making demands instead of answering questions and making himself incredibly suspicious as well as pulling the gun out during the talk AND firing first.
Mar 21, 2015 1:00 PM

Jul 2007
Darklight0303 said:
CookingPriest said:
As i said before slaine will try to blow up earth.

Or was going to at least. Before his castle of sand was completely blown away.

Or he will try to do some rushed version of it now.
Mar 21, 2015 1:01 PM
Jul 2018
Asseylum is going to marry Cruhteo.
Mar 21, 2015 1:02 PM

Apr 2008
CookingPriest said:
Darklight0303 said:

CookingPriest said:
Darklight0303 said:

Yeah but that still reduces his chances of success considerably. Not to mention this time INaho is on the field as well instead of running around in Slaine's moon base.
Mar 21, 2015 1:03 PM

Jun 2012
Darklight0303 said:

No I mean the stupids as in making demands instead of answering questions and making himself incredibly suspicious as well as pulling the gun out during the talk AND firing first.

Slaine had just saved the Terrans. There was nothing unreasonable about demanding to see Asseylum - which was the only reason why he saved them in the first place.

As a matter of fact, Inaho and Slaine opened fire simultaneously. Inaho was the one that gave Slaine cause to be suspisicious in the first place by hinting at using Asseylum.

There is no excuse for him leaving Slaine for the dead either. That wasn't calculated, it was simply heartless and stupid, and it cost him. Slaine never declared Inaho his enemy. It was the other way around.
Mar 21, 2015 1:04 PM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:
kymano said:

Klankain told Asseylum that Counts wanted the war, the Emperor told Asseylum that the war is inevitable as like Slaine did. Klankain wasn't loyal to the princess, he was loyal to the Emperor but went against the Emperor for his own benefits.
Asseylum on the other hand was moved from a head of authority unifying Counts and fix Vers' affairs to becoming a puppet to her own loyalists.
Slaine will not tolerate Klankain for taking this action.

Slaine has much bigger worries than that. For example the counts that were coerced to join him like Barcrouz and the others who joined his new kingdom because the princess gave him full authority. He's in no position to tolerate shit.

Do you think politics is that easy for something to crumble with ease? Slaine will not tolerate Klankain's actions for going against Vers' laws.Not to mention things have gotten personal now that Asseylum has become Klankain's puppet.

May 2012
Viktor_Otaku said:
Kundalini said:

Allegiance is weaker than husband. Taking a new husband is a shock value. Allegiance to the princess was already there even with Slaine. But that was with a different ideology. All of this was to bring into effect the ideology that Peace on Earth is also a side of the game now.

IMO, taking a husband shows that you are not confidant of taking on a leadership role, it will have the adverse affect of showing the people that you might not be truly in charge and easily swayed. Allegiance is better in this situation were only a strong and confidant front can convince the people.

Taking a husband gives her access to everything he owns. She did tell him to put his rank and all his connections at her disposal.

May 2009
Viktor_Otaku said:
Kundalini said:

Allegiance is weaker than husband. Taking a new husband is a shock value. Allegiance to the princess was already there even with Slaine. But that was with a different ideology. All of this was to bring into effect the ideology that Peace on Earth is also a side of the game now.

IMO, taking a husband shows that you are not confidant of taking on a leadership role, it will have the adverse affect of showing the people that you might not be truly in charge and easily swayed. Allegiance is better in this situation were only a strong and confidant front can convince the people.

True I guess, but she has absolutely zero authority for her own ideology esp after the Lemrina-faking fuckup. The Orbital knights don't know it right. They believed they were doing what the new-princess wants. To them, it's her going back on her word, which means they lose their access to the guaranteed Earth base etc that Slaine has been implanting in their minds. She needs to show some legitimacy in her idea.

Like I said, her taking a husband was only a strategy to move away from Slaine and revoke his rights. It's a marriage of convenience in order to expand her territory. Allegiance could change any moment, but a declaration of the Royal family has more power.

If she'd said that she breaks her betrothal to Slaine... I still don't think it would've had the same impact. Klancain would've suggested something definitely to her, right?

Well.. she's actually pretty much killing Slaine here.
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
Mar 21, 2015 1:05 PM

Sep 2014
At Episode 10 i allready thought they will have problems finishing this in 2 more episode. After this i am pretty sure that there will be either a long ova/movie or a third Season.

Well or we will have a super shit rushed ending.
Mar 21, 2015 1:06 PM

Apr 2008
TheIMF said:
Darklight0303 said:

Slaine had just saved the Terrans. There was nothing unreasonable about demanding to see Asseylum - which was the only reason why he saved them in the first place.

As a matter of fact, Inaho and Slaine opened fire simultaneously. Inaho was the one that gave Slaine cause to be suspisicious in the first place by hinting at using Asseylum.

There is no excuse for him leaving Slaine for the dead either. That wasn't calculated, it was simply heartless and stupid, and it cost him. Slaine never declared Inaho his enemy. It was the other way around.

There was plenty unreasonable when he gave NO justification for helping or how he even knew the princess was alive. He gave no answers and only made demands. When he was already plenty suspicious for being in a mars flier and fighting a knight.

As for leaving him for dead it's really quite simple. Lack of time. what if Slaine had backup coming after him. What if the castle of femieanne sent out a search party when she went off the radar. They had no time to fish SLaine out when the already needed to get Inaho and his group of Kats back on the ship and escape. So no that whole fiasco is still entirely Slaine's fault.

Mar 2011
OfficialMikoSM said:
CookingPriest said:
As i said before slaine will try to blow up earth.

Have you been watching the show? THEY WANT EARTH, they don't want to destroy it. Do you pay attention even? Or is your hatred to Slaine to that point where you ignore everything that Slaine says?

They want the resources, that's how it works. War isn't all dandy and running all around, it's either be killed or kill; annihilate the other faction or make them surrender and they're doing that. They'll try to annihilate the main key points of Earth to destroy UFE Government to end the war.

It was already stated in the previous season that terrans could have gone extinct if the UFE HQ had fallen. It was stated by Yuki on episode 10 if Im not mistaken.

May 2012
Holy fuck there are seriously still people defending slaine. I mean he outright stated blow up the earth because he's bitter, and there are still people saying he did nothing wrong. o.O

Apr 2008
kymano said:
Darklight0303 said:

Slaine has much bigger worries than that. For example the counts that were coerced to join him like Barcrouz and the others who joined his new kingdom because the princess gave him full authority. He's in no position to tolerate shit.

Do you think politics is that easy for something to crumble with ease? Slaine will not tolerate Klankain's actions for going against Vers' laws.Not to mention things have gotten personal now that Asseylum has become Klankain's puppet.

When it's built on nothing but lies, yes it does crumble that easily.

May 2009
Jaridan said:
you can just see how aldnoah got like 20 times better just by having Urobutcher oversee the last couple of episodes. this actually resembled a normal anime instead of a trainwreck.

It isn't a trainwreck, trainwrecks are enterntaining, this is borefest.
Mar 21, 2015 1:07 PM

Apr 2008
KamiCity said:
Holy fuck there are seriously still people defending slaine. I mean he outright stated blow up the earth because he's bitter, and there are still people saying he did nothing wrong. o.O

As if the delusion of Slaine defenders was even in question at this point
Mar 21, 2015 1:07 PM

May 2012
bastek66 said:
Jaridan said:
you can just see how aldnoah got like 20 times better just by having Urobutcher oversee the last couple of episodes. this actually resembled a normal anime instead of a trainwreck.

It isn't a trainwreck, trainwrecks are enterntaining, this is borefest.

Yet you watch it every week without fail, and post about it to. Only borefest here is you.
Mar 21, 2015 1:09 PM

May 2012
Darklight0303 said:
KamiCity said:

As if the delusion of Slaine defenders was even in question at this point

Well I understand the one's who say he's an interesting villian, or who like his character. I can't understand the ones who say he's done nothing wrong.

They're almost as bad as the "Assylum is naive because she wants peace" because for some reason in their delusional minds, war is the only answer.
Mar 21, 2015 1:10 PM

May 2009
faaah
I'm tired. I'm going off. Enjoy loggerheading.
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
Sep 2014
WE STILL HAVE NOT CLUE AS TO WHO DR.TROYARD IS AND WHAT IMPORTANT THINGS HE DID TO HELP VERS PROSPER LMAO
PLEASE MAKE A S3 OR A NEW SERIES, I DO NOT WANT TO GIVE THIS A 1/10!

Feb 2012
I enjoy whoring myself out in the name of Vers i shall be the husband of Crut, New empire: Slain & earth: Inaho lol were did i read/saw this script before in a 60's movies or star wars?
Mar 2015
This episode had me laughing. It wasn't as horrible as episode 10 but episode 11 was hilarious.

No one bothers to explain or communicate with the other side once again and simply declare unilateral actions.

The geopolitics of this situation are what I would expect from middle school children.
Mar 21, 2015 1:11 PM

Jun 2012
Darklight0303 said:

There was plenty unreasonable when he gave NO justification for helping or how he even knew the princess was alive. He gave no answers and only made demands. When he was already plenty suspicious for being in a mars flier and fighting a knight.

As for leaving him for dead it's really quite simple. Lack of time. what if Slaine had backup coming after him. What if the castle of femieanne sent out a search party when she went off the radar. They had no time to fish SLaine out when the already needed to get Inaho and his group of Kats back on the ship and escape. So no that whole fiasco is still entirely Slaine's fault.

Inaho had no reason to suspect Slaine had anything but positive intentions towards Asseylum based on his actions prior to their showdown. He certainly had no justification for treating him like the enemy, shooting him down and then leaving him for dead in enemy territory. No justification whatsoever. What makes him more of an idiot is the fact that 2 episodes later Rayet tries to kill Asseylum and he spares her on some logic of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" - where was that rationale when he shot down the Martian that risked his life for theirs on the mere chance Asseylum would be saved by his effort?

Nah, I ain't buying any of your half-baked excuses. Take your head of out of your ass, you deluded fanboy. I probably shouldn't have made the mistake of engaging you despite knowing you are incapable of rationality and logic when it comes to this show, but my gosh, the level of intellectual dishonesty you so wantonly and brazenly display is nothing short of deplorable and quite frankly pathetic.
Mar 21, 2015 1:12 PM

Feb 2012
NorthBayAnime said:
WE STILL HAVE NOT CLUE AS TO WHO DR.TROYARD IS AND WHAT IMPORTANT THINGS HE DID TO HELP VERS PROSPER LMAO

DR.TROYARD is slaines father... who died with the alnoah alongside Asslyums father who seemed to have misused the gift(the grandfather hinted on the Mars thing this ep)
Mar 21, 2015 1:12 PM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:

Wrong, things that are built on lies but provide benefits to those liking will continue to go strong even when the truth is exposed.
Asseylum now put herself as Klankain's puppet, opposite of what Slaine intended to make her for.Not to mention again Klankain cuts off the dialogue between Asseylum and Slaine in order to get Asseylum for himself.
It shows the mentality of your precious so-called Loyalists , they're fine as long as they get what they wants.
Mar 21, 2015 1:13 PM

Feb 2012
Icezera said:
This episode had me laughing. It wasn't as horrible as episode 10 but episode 11 was hilarious.

No one bothers to explain or communicate with the other side once again and simply declare unilateral actions.

The geopolitics of this situation are what I would expect from middle school children.

But isnt politics like that lol
Mar 21, 2015 1:13 PM

May 2012
TheIMF said:
Darklight0303 said:

Inaho had no reason to suspect Slaine had anyhting but positive intentions towards Asseylum. He certainly had no justification for treating him like the enemy, shooting him down and then leaving him for dead in enemy territory. No justification whatsoever. What makes him more of an idiot is the fact that 2 episodes later Rayet tries to kill Asseylum and he spares her on some logic of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" - where was that rationale when he shot down the Martian that risked his life for theirs on the mere chance Asseylum would be saved by his effort?

Nah, I ain't buying any of your half-baked excused. Take your head of out of your ass, you deldued fanboy. I probably shouldn't have made the mistake of engaging you despite knowing you are incapable of rationality and logic when it comes to this show, but my gosh, the level of intellectual dishonesty you so wantonly and brazenly display is nothing short of deplorable and quite frankly pathetic.

No reason right? Except the fact that they tried to assassinate her, there was a war because the people from vers thought she was dead, someone could have found out she was alive and needed to finish the job, helped kill the other Orbital Knight so she wouldn't find out about the assassination attempt. Demands to see the princess without answering questions.

Yea... NOOOO Reason.
Mar 21, 2015 1:15 PM

May 2012
Icezera said:

Hey look another familiar name that says the exact same thing every week because they need attention.
Here's a freebie.
Mar 21, 2015 1:16 PM
Sep 2014
rafi160 said:
NorthBayAnime said:

DR.TROYARD is slaines father... who died with the alnoah alongside Asslyums father who seemed to have misused the gift(the grandfather hinted on the Mars thing this ep)

Too vague, just like everything else in this show :(
Mar 21, 2015 1:17 PM

Jun 2012
KamiCity said:

No reason right? Except the fact that they tried to assassinate her, there was a war because the people from vers thought she was dead, someone could have found out she was alive and needed to finish the job, helped kill the other Orbital Knight so she wouldn't find out about the assassination attempt. Demands to see the princess without answering questions.

Yea... NOOOO Reason.

Why the fuck would Slaine go through the trouble of aiding Terrans in killing an Orbital Knight at great personal risk if his intentions were to harm Asseylum? There is no logical nexus there, none whatsoever.

More to the point, by that time the Terrans were in the Deucalion. Slaine was in his personal craft, i.e. he posed no threat to them whatsoever. All they had to was allow him to dock and detain him until they determined he wasn't a threat before allowing him to meet with Asseylum. IF they had done that, then Slaine would've never have to rely on Saazbaum in the first place.
Mar 21, 2015 1:17 PM

Apr 2008
kymano said:
Darklight0303 said:

Wrong, things that are built on lies but provide benefits to those liking will continue to go strong even when the truth is exposed.
Asseylum now put herself as Klankain's puppet, opposite of what Slaine intended to make her for.Not to mention again Klankain cuts off the dialogue between Asseylum and Slaine in order to get Asseylum for himself.
It shows the mentality of your precious so-called Loyalists , they're fine as long as they get what they wants.

you really don't understand what true loyalty is. Also if Klancain had not interrupted the conversation, Slaine's commando force would have captured the ship. That's all the reason he needs. You were just as ridiculously obsessed to paint Mazurek as some evil mastermind with a scheme against your precious innocent perfect Slaine-sama. Nothing you say has any rhyme or reason to it and it reads like a low grade fanfic.
Mar 21, 2015 1:20 PM

May 2012
TheIMF said:
KamiCity said:

Yea... NOOOO Reason.

Why the fuck would Slaine go through the trouble of aiding Terrans in killing an Orbital Knight at great personal risk if his intentions were to harm Asseylum? There is no logical nexus there, none whatsoever.

More to the point, by that time the Terrans were in the Deucalion. Slaine was in his personal craft. All they had to was allow him to dock, hold him until they determined he was safe, and then allow him to meet with Asseylum. IF they had done that, then Slaine would've never have to rely on Saazbaum in the first place.

What part of killing the other orbital knight that was not part of the traitors so she wouldn't find out they plotted to assassinate the princess, did you not understand?

Also, how much time to you think they had? Pretty sure they left out of there in a hurry since you know they took out an orbital knight which would probably have people investigating.

Yea pick up the guy that just shot at you and refuses to answer questions and risk having to go into another battle. Nice logic there.
Mar 21, 2015 1:21 PM

Jan 2015
KamiCity said:

Got a problem? It's boring to have same kind of opinions, some have realistic while ohers have naive and finally in between and that's how it works.

I like Slaine, I dislike Asseylum, Inaho is ok, I hate the writers.

That's simply it, if you can't handle it, then please move? Thanks!

Same thing can be said here: How can people still be defending this show when this episode showed how stupid this series is? Like really?

PS: Go watch it again and tell me when he said blow up the Earth, thanks!
OfficialMikoSMMar 21, 2015 1:26 PM
Mar 21, 2015 1:22 PM
Feb 2015
TheIMF said:
KamiCity said:

Yea... NOOOO Reason.

More to the point, by that time the Terrans were in the Deucalion. Slaine was in his personal craft, i.e. he posed no threat to them whatsoever. All they had to was allow him to dock and detain him until they determined he wasn't a threat before allowing him to meet with Asseylum. IF they had done that, then Slaine would've never have to rely on Saazbaum in the first place.

Not to mention if Slaine was an assassin he would have immediately dropped/shot Inaho and allowed Femianne to ram into the Deucalion the moment he saw Asseylum, instead of proclaiming happily on open communications he finally found his princess and continue to cooperate with Inaho to shoot down the Hellas.

But there's no stopping certain individuals from being plain terrible and immune to all logic.
Mar 21, 2015 1:23 PM

Jan 2015
MonadoRudra said:
TheIMF said:

Not to mention if Slaine was an assassin he would have immediately dropped/shot Inaho and allowed Femianne to ram into the Deucalion the moment he saw Asseylum, instead of proclaiming happily on open communications he finally found his princess and continue to cooperate with Inaho to shoot down the Hellas.

But there's no stopping certain individuals from being plain terrible and immune to all logic.

Also no stopping a certain someone into defending those individuals and secretly hating a certain character through thick and lies.
Mar 21, 2015 1:23 PM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:
kymano said:

you really don't understand what true loyalty is. Also if Klancain had not interrupted the conversation, Slaine's commando force would have captured the ship. That's all the reason he needs. You were just as ridiculously obsessed to paint Mazurek as some evil mastermind with a scheme against your precious innocent perfect Slaine-sama. Nothing you say has any rhyme or reason to it and it reads like a low grade fanfic.

Slaine first ordered Klankain to come back, Klankain refused.So Slaine has every authority to take drastic measure upon someone who had disobeyed orders and acted on his own intentions.
Did i say Mazuurek? No, i said Loyalists are fine as long as they get what they want.
Again i am not defending Slaine, i am only stating facts that Slaine has legal rights.
Fanfics lol look at you own replies, you clearly didnt understand that Slaine is Asseylum legal gaurdian at first.
Mar 21, 2015 1:24 PM
Sep 2014
Does anyone know if Aldnoah Zero is doing well in Japan?
Mar 21, 2015 1:25 PM

Jun 2012
KamiCity said:

What part of killing the other orbital knight that was not part of the traitors so she wouldn't find out they plotted to assassinate the princess, did you not understand?

Also, how much time to you think they had? Pretty sure they left out of there in a hurry since you know they took out an orbital knight which would probably have people investigating.

Yea pick up the guy that just shot at you and refuses to answer questions and risk having to go into another battle. Nice logic there.

What part of "no logical nexus" do you not understand? There was nothing to suggest that. Even if they did suspect something as unlikely, there was no harm in detaining Slaine to verify facts.

The time excuse is nonsense and doesn't hold water. They could have allowed Slaine to dock in a matter of minutes. He had earned at least that much trust.

Inaho and Slaine shot simultaneously - and only after Inaho gave Slaine the impression he was using Asseylum as a means to an end. He further exacerbated the problem by declaring Slaine his enemy when Slaine asked him "Are you my enemy?" Inaho's answer wasn't "Sorry, can't trust you, it's too risky." but rather "You are my enemy."

Inaho was the aggressor in that scenario. That is a fact immune to your warped, narrowminded bias.
Mar 21, 2015 1:28 PM

Jan 2015
TheIMF said:
KamiCity said:

What part of "no logical nexus" do you not understand? There was nothing to suggest that. Even if they did suspect something as unlikely, there was no harm in detaining Slaine to verify facts.

The time excuse is nonsense and doesn't hold water. They could have allowed Slaine to dock in a matter of minutes. He had earned at least that much trust.

Inaho and Slaine shot simultaneously - and only after Inaho gave Slaine the impression he was using Asseylum as a means to an end. He further exacerbated the problem by declaring Slaine his enemy when Slaine asked him "Are you my enemy?" Inaho's answer wasn't "Sorry, can't trust you, it's too risky." but rather "You are my enemy."

Inaho was the aggressor in that scenario. That is a fact immune to your warped, narrowminded bias.

Do note that he will deny a bias implying that he's in no one side when in fact he'd been defending Inaho the whole time while completely bashing Slaine.

NorthBayAnime said:
Does anyone know if Aldnoah Zero is doing well in Japan?

I heard it went down cause most A/Z fans at Japan likes Slaine and the authors are putting Slaine in a horrible situation at the moment.
Mar 21, 2015 1:31 PM

May 2012
OfficialMikoSM said:
TheIMF said:

Do note that he will deny a bias implying that he's in no one side when in fact he'd been defending Inaho the whole time while completely bashing Slaine.

No I don't have to use it at all, he pretty much dug his own grave there. He's trying to argue logical facts, with subjectivity and fallacies. I don't really need to do any work.

I mean "shot simultanously" when we've already come to the conclusion here that slaine shot first, not only that he aimed the turrets at Inaho way before he shot.
Mar 21, 2015 1:32 PM
Feb 2015
OfficialMikoSM said:

I noticed that as well, at least Darklight isn't all hypocritical about it, lmao.
Mar 21, 2015 1:34 PM

Jun 2012
KamiCity said:

No I don't have to use it at all, he pretty much dug his own grave there. He's trying to argue logical facts, with subjectivity and fallacies. I don't really need to do any work.

Your posts are an indictment of the fact you haven't got the foggiest what logic, facts or fallacies entail, but I think it's cute that you're putting on airs as if you do.
Mar 21, 2015 1:34 PM

Mar 2011
No, all he is saying is that Slaine is the villain of this series and thats a fact. Whats really suprising is that there are people defending a space Hitler. You can like Slaine as much as you want but there is no denying he is a villain.
Mar 21, 2015 1:35 PM

Jan 2015
Viktor_Otaku said:
kymano said:

Slaine is Asseylum's LEGAL guardian , for Klankain to come and swoop her away goes against the Vers laws, so in short Klankain backstabbed Slaine and Slaine retaliated.

Oh yeah, I really forgotten about that.
Well, it is not really against Vers laws because Klankain was supposed to do it under the Emperor's command. I'm sure Slaine felt backstabbed though because he wasn't informed about that and just ran away with the princess(not to mention he wasn't going to allow it anyway even if he knew about it). Whether if the Emperor's permission thingy is true or it is just a bluff, I'm sure we will never know.
Mar 21, 2015 1:36 PM

Jan 2015
Raziel1991 said:
No, all he is saying is that Slaine is the villain of this series and thats a fact. Whats really suprising is that there are people defending a space Hitler. You can like Slaine as much as you want but there is no denying he is a villain.

Good to know that someone also understands me how Kami hates slaine when he himself said before that he's in between. Thanks for clearing it up.

I do like Slaine very much, no denial here, since he's carrying the show. I mean would you watch A/Z if Slaine wasn't here? Probably not huh? Cause it would be worst than its current state.
Mar 21, 2015 1:36 PM

May 2012
TheIMF said:
KamiCity said:

Your posts are an indictment of the fact you haven't got the foggiest what logic, facts or fallacies entail, but I think it's cute that you're putting on the airs as if you do.

Is that your best? You know what an ad hominem is right? Which is what you did in your last post, or the red herring your posting now.
Mar 21, 2015 1:38 PM

May 2012
MonadoRudra said:
OfficialMikoSM said:

I noticed that as well, at least Darklight isn't all hypocritical about it, lmao.

I like slaine's character though, I just don't deny he's a villian. What's so hypocritical about that?

Apr 2008
OfficialMikoSM said:
Raziel1991 said:

Good to know that someone also understands me how Kami hates slaine when he himself said before that he's in between. Thanks for clearing it up.

I do like Slaine very much, no denial here, since he's carrying the show. I mean would you watch A/Z if Slaine wasn't here? Probably not huh? Cause it would be worst than its current state.

Nope I'd still watch it to see arrogant pricks who think their super tech makes them gods, get put in their place by science and tactics.

May 2012
OfficialMikoSM said:
Raziel1991 said:

When did I say I hated slaine?
Mar 21, 2015 1:39 PM

Nov 2013
seylum gonna make her own reverse harem. Next episode : marying inaho. lol :P

I love the ed
Pages (17) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

1158 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 4:14 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

581 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

1216 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

566 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:47 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2015

695 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.