Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (17) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 21, 2015 12:00 PM
Feb 2015
kymano said:
Darklight0303 said:

Ignoring that Slaine was having a commando force chasing after the ship and were going to capture it the moment they could. The one with the backstabbing scheme was only Slaine in that exchange.

Slaine is Asseylum's LEGAL guardian , for Klankain to come and swoop her away goes against the Vers laws, so in short Klankain backstabbed Slaine and Slaine retaliated.

Oh yeah, I really forgotten about that.
Mar 21, 2015 12:01 PM

Jun 2012
Marrying Crutheo Jr is Asseylum's idea of presenting an orderly, united front - which is what political marriages are, usually, all about.
Mar 21, 2015 12:01 PM

Jul 2007
Darklight0303 said:
Either way with the ensuing chaos that is going to spread inside of Slaine's castle of sand after this declaration, the UFE + Inaho should be able to finally liberate Earth. Slaine's Scorched earth plan is going to be severely compromised. He needed all the knights to fall in line for that.

ITs hilarious that it took ASeylum ONE SENTENCE to undo Slaine's sand castle.

TheIMF said:
Marrying Crutheo Jr is Asseylum's idea of presenting an orderly, united front - which is what political marriages are, usually, all about.

^
This.
She succeeds as Empress and gains the support of those who would support Cronkine. Its a reverse of what Slaine tried to do but this time without any deceit or genocide.
Mar 21, 2015 12:02 PM

Apr 2008
Viktor_Otaku said:
Darklight0303 said:

You realize that's pretty much the same thing as marrying Slaine right?

Actually it is Lemrina who is going to marry Slaine, and don't change the subject here. If you have the answer, then tell me why Asseylum is marrying Klankein, basically throwing her hat with him.

And there is no concrete proof that she was forced into the marriage, its just her dying grandpa who wants it to happen.

Not in the eyes of those who didn't know it was Lemrina.

If there wasn't a war going on you can be sure she wouldn't be marrying Klancain. That's what makes it forced. It's a necessity marriage not one she actually wants and can be happy with.
Mar 21, 2015 12:02 PM

Jun 2013
ANGRY2011 said:
Big surprise, the ending of this is literally going to be a shitshow. Not sticking around for S3.

Oh yes you are. We all are, just because of these god forsaken threads.
Mar 21, 2015 12:03 PM
Feb 2015
TheIMF said:

TBH i cannot think of any better way to mess things up right now, propping up a third faction which does not have Asseylum as a head is not going to convince the Martians that her faction is legitimate. If she herself had taken the helm things would be different, what she is doing right now is just ensuring that chaos continues to reign and the war and destruction to continue unchecked.
Mar 21, 2015 12:03 PM

Sep 2014
Savethebestforu said:
ANGRY2011 said:
Big surprise, the ending of this is literally going to be a shitshow. Not sticking around for S3.

Oh yes you are. We all are, just because of these god forsaken threads.

Nope. This forum is a bigger shitshow than the actual show, and there's no reason to stick around for either.

Gonna roll my eyes through the finale, give a rating, and call it done.
Mar 21, 2015 12:04 PM

Apr 2008
kymano said:
Darklight0303 said:

Ignoring that Slaine was having a commando force chasing after the ship and were going to capture it the moment they could. The one with the backstabbing scheme was only Slaine in that exchange.

Slaine is Asseylum's LEGAL guardian , for Klankain to come and swoop her away goes against the Vers laws, so in short Klankain backstabbed Slaine and Slaine retaliated.

Her legal guardian? Are you high? He didn't earn that right whatsoever. It is an illegitimate claim and as such rendered invalid the moment the princess woke up. You really will live in your fanfic until the end of this story
Mar 21, 2015 12:04 PM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:

Not in the eyes of those who didn't know it was Lemrina.

If there wasn't a war going on you can be sure she wouldn't be marrying Klancain. That's what makes it forced. It's a necessity marriage not one she actually wants and can be happy with.

You know that she could has just told Klankein to support her and declare her own faction without having to marry someone. The marriage is pretty much unnecessary if Asseylum had an once of grey matter in her brains to actually understand what the hell is going on around her.
Mar 21, 2015 12:05 PM

Jun 2013
ANGRY2011 said:
Nope. This forum is a bigger shitshow than the actual show, and there's no reason to stick around for either.

Gonna roll my eyes through the finale, give a rating, and call it done.

Well, the only reason I still watch this show is for the entertainment in these threads. So if the gang doesn't get back together in S3, then peace out for me too.
Mar 21, 2015 12:05 PM

Apr 2008
CookingPriest said:
Darklight0303 said:
Either way with the ensuing chaos that is going to spread inside of Slaine's castle of sand after this declaration, the UFE + Inaho should be able to finally liberate Earth. Slaine's Scorched earth plan is going to be severely compromised. He needed all the knights to fall in line for that.

ITs hilarious that it took ASeylum ONE SENTENCE to undo Slaine's sand castle.

TheIMF said:

^
This.
She succeeds as Empress and gains the support of those who would support Cronkine. Its a reverse of what Slaine tried to do but this time without any deceit or genocide.

Like I said. All it took for Slaine's power to crumble was the light of truth.
Mar 21, 2015 12:06 PM

May 2009
Well.. Asseylum realised finally her Granpa is a veggie and needs to take up the responsibilities.
Hmm.. what does 'husband' mean. lol. So loyalty is her army. It's a 3-way battle now. Fuff.

Interesting turn of events I guess to see Royal blood act royal for the 'good' of people. Hua hua. kuuuuraaaayyyzeee.

Surely all of that death talk on Deucalion is a signifier. If Inaho doesn't die, it's either his sis or Marito or a bunch of em. >.< Inaho is on the route to become a cyborg veggie in the least. Huhuhu.

As Lemrina puts it... kawaiso.... indeed.
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:
kymano said:

Her legal guardian? Are you high? He didn't earn that right whatsoever. It is an illegitimate claim and as such rendered invalid the moment the princess woke up. You really will live in your fanfic until the end of this story

Did you not watch the episode where Lemrina explains to Slaine that he had inherited ALL of Saazbaum privileges which includes being the princesses guardian? Also not mention when Marylcian wanted to take over that position from Slaine, he had to meet Slaine formally.So Klankain broke the rules and Slaine had every right to prosecute him.

Jun 2013
ErenxMikasa said:
If Mazuurek and Inaho crash the wedding and take the bride, this show is probably going to get a 8-9 from me. Otherwise if the wedding goes through it's probably a 6/10.

Dunno what everyone else watches the show for, but that's the primary reason for me. I mean watching slaine get destroyed is cool too, but that's not what I'm vested in.

You're watching this show for the...romance? Out of all things this show fails in, the romance aspect has to be the worst. I don't understand...
Mar 21, 2015 12:07 PM
Feb 2015
[quote=Darklight0303
Her legal guardian? Are you high? He didn't earn that right whatsoever. It is an illegitimate claim and as such rendered invalid the moment the princess woke up. You really will live in your fanfic until the end of this story[/quote]

Not if you know that he inherited the position from Saazbaum, which makes it as legitimate as any. And the whole Vers is not going to jump in with Asseylum the moment she makes that claim, if the writers actually makes it realistic enough.

And enough with the personal attack already, you are just making yourself look more immatured than ever. What he said make perfect sense if the rest of Vers did not get the whole picture.
Mar 21, 2015 12:07 PM
Sep 2013
WHUT, THERE'S A MARRIAGE NOW!!! XD

I need to rewatch the episode to see the circumstances around Seylum announcing her husband again cause she just told Inaho that she also thinks of him as part of her in the last episode...@_@

Seylum questions the reason behind starting the war....sigh. She must remember that she accidentally gave the Martians the perfect reason for starting an all out attack again...And a double sigh cause if they do plan on ending this in the next episode without season 3, there will be so many plot holes and it'll be a rushed horrible ending...

I feel like Slaine's going to die or something =_=
Mar 21, 2015 12:09 PM

Aug 2013
Savethebestforu said:
ErenxMikasa said:
If Mazuurek and Inaho crash the wedding and take the bride, this show is probably going to get a 8-9 from me. Otherwise if the wedding goes through it's probably a 6/10.

Dunno what everyone else watches the show for, but that's the primary reason for me. I mean watching slaine get destroyed is cool too, but that's not what I'm vested in.

You're watching this show for the...romance? Out of all things this show fails in, the romance aspect has to be the worst. I don't understand...

I like shipping characters, and I don't need the fleshed out romance anime to do so. I'm not saying I don't enjoy some of the other aspects of the show, but if one thing in the plot was a deal breaker, it'd be this.
Mar 21, 2015 12:09 PM

Jul 2007
ErenxMikasa said:

99% surely will happen.
Mar 21, 2015 12:10 PM

Apr 2008
kymano said:
Darklight0303 said:

Did you not watch the episode where Lemrina explains to Slaine that he had inherited ALL of Saazbaum privileges which includes being the princesses guardian? Also not mention when Marylcian wanted to take over that position from Slaine, he had to meet Slaine formally.So Klankain broke the rules and Slaine had every right to prosecute him.

A fake Asseylum made those claims. AS such they are completely invalid sorry to break it to you.
Mar 21, 2015 12:10 PM
Feb 2015
ErenxMikasa said:
Savethebestforu said:

I like shipping characters, and I don't need the fleshed out romance anime to do so. I'm not saying I don't enjoy some of the other aspects of the show, but if one thing in the plot was a deal breaker, it'd be this.

I just want a romance that makes actually sense, right now I am just seeing Asseylum saying that she is marrying the next person she meets 5 mins later.
Mar 21, 2015 12:11 PM

Sep 2014
ErenxMikasa said:
Savethebestforu said:

Shippers gunna ship. I bet you could write this show's romance better than it has been, though. Bleh.
Mar 21, 2015 12:11 PM

Jun 2012
Would've been cool if the old Emperor had made some kind of mention of the fact Slaine had tried to warn him about the plot to assassinate Asseylum. Feels like a missed opportunity after Eddelrittuo defended Slaine.
Mar 21, 2015 12:12 PM

Aug 2013
CookingPriest said:
ErenxMikasa said:

99% surely will happen.

I hope so :I

Viktor_Otaku said:
ErenxMikasa said:

I just want a romance that makes actually sense, right now I am just seeing Asseylum saying that she is marrying the next person she meets 5 mins later.

This show stopped making sense a while ago with Slaine deciding that being the ultimate villain was his new life goal. I just want my shipping to happen.
Mar 21, 2015 12:12 PM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:

A fake Asseylum made those claims. AS such they are completely invalid sorry to break it to you.

And as you said, not every Martian knew of that truth. And it was not Lemrine who made that claim, because as according to Vers laws, Slaine automatically inherits all of Saazbaums possessions and privileges, it does not need approval from the princess herself, Lemrina was merely reminding Slaine of that responsibility.

As far as I am concerned, the only person capable of invalidating that claim would be the emperor himself, or the princess when she comes of age.
Mar 21, 2015 12:13 PM

Aug 2013
ANGRY2011 said:
ErenxMikasa said:

Shippers gunna ship. I bet you could write this show's romance better than it has been, though. Bleh.

Haha, I'm sure my username would have tipped anyone off that I'm a shipper.
Mar 21, 2015 12:14 PM
Feb 2015
Savethebestforu said:
kymano said:
Oh God, Asseylum cannot be this stupid? Slaine told her war was inevitable and her Grandfather said the same thing, yet this dumbass excuse of a princess doesnt even know that her precious Vers is politically foiled with corruption.
Can't believe Slaine did all that work uniting the Counts for Asseylum to just FUCK UP like that?
Ignorance is a bliss.

This far in, I still find myself wishing this was a completely different show. People can complain that I'm still picking apart the show, but I'm giving my opinion about a part of this episode.

The 20 or so seconds of Slaine giving his pre-battle speech before he was interrupted by the Princess was really engaging IMO and it was a fantastic VA performance. Combined with the shots of all the unique looks female/male counts in different locations, you just have to think of how much better this show would have been if the ENTIRE focus of the show was on Vers. Think about it. Just cut out the story on Earth and have it deal mostly in the destruction/revolution of Vers. What mostly failed this show in my opinion was the cast of Earth. They took up 75% of the first season and 50% of the second and even though they are greater in number than the Vers characters, they still offer much less in every category.

Anyways, Asseylum was pretty unbearable. She believes that she understands everything going on around her and that she knows best, which really confuses me. The difference with Slaine is that he knows that what he is doing is wrong but uses it as a means to an end and also he is portrayed as the villain. Asseylum is going to run Vers into the ground IMO with her idealology, unless she has an unforeseen plan that she has created. But what pisses me off even more is that the show seems to be taking a major "black and white" approach near the end. Cruhteo's son is maybe the biggest excuse for a plot device I've ever seen in anime. Why did the show even need him in the first place when they had Mazuurek? Couldn't she just marry Mazzurek? He acts like a giddy school-girl wanting her senpai to notice her around Asseylum anyways so I'm sure he'd marry her.

I liked it better than last episode, but that's not saying much. Every scene with Inaho was meh. They are trying to paint him as a tragic hero so badly that it's not working for me.

Well Asseylum just screwed over Vers!
Does she not realised she is indirectly engaged to Slaine and of Slaine being her guardian, so who the heck is Klankain?
She has the Counts confused and confusion could lead to a political turmoil for Vers.
Shows how her loyalists are somewhat users of her stupidity.
Also the Inaho scenes were a little alright now.
Mar 21, 2015 12:15 PM

Apr 2008
Viktor_Otaku said:
Darklight0303 said:

And as you said, not every Martian knew of that truth. And it was not Lemrine who made that claim, because as according to Vers laws, Slaine automatically inherits all of Saazbaums possessions and privileges, it does not need approval from the princess herself, Lemrina was merely reminding Slaine of that responsibility.

As far as I am concerned, the only person capable of invalidating that claim would be the emperor himself, or the princess when she comes of age.

Doesn't matter. the moment Klancain learned the truth he had no obligation to respect any invalid claims at legal guardianship Slaine had. If anything him taking the princess away from the usurper knights was the best course of action. Saazbaum's claim at legal guardianship was no more valid than if Lemrina had given it.
Mar 21, 2015 12:16 PM
Feb 2015
kymano said:

Does she not realised she is indirectly engaged to Slaine and of Slaine being her guardian, so who the heck is Klankain?
She has the Counts confused and confusion could lead to a political turmoil for Vers.

I suppose she want to help Vers, but I wish that she had done something AFTER she consulted someone who actually knows of the current situation beforehand before making extremely drastic and stupid actions.

Jan 2009
Boy what a mess of an episode, either the final episode is going to have to tie up a heck of alot of loose ends, or there's going to have to be a season 3.

For once i can say that i'm not looking forward to next week's episode, last episode kinda made me feel that way, but this episode was in a whole other league.
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:
kymano said:

Are...are you this ignorant??
Lemrina didnt make the rules, Marylcian explained that the Vers Counts VOTED to make Saazbaum Asseylum's guardian and now that Slaine suceeded Saazbaum.He under Vers' law is Asseylum's guardian.
Mar 21, 2015 12:17 PM

Jun 2012
Asseylum would've been better off strategically just marrying Slaine and then either manipulating him or outright turning on him.
Mar 21, 2015 12:17 PM

Apr 2008
Viktor_Otaku said:
kymano said:

I suppose she want to help Vers, but I wish that she had done something AFTER she consulted someone who actually knows of the current situation beforehand before making extremely drastic and stupid actions.

It's possible that there are special rules of succession for females in the royal family.
Mar 21, 2015 12:18 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
LOL, take that shippers. I bet you never saw that one coming, huh?

The characterizations in this series have been so terribly bad. Just really thin. If they had put as much care and imagination into them as they did into the design of the mecha or the battle choreographies. this might have been a much better series.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Viktor_Otaku said:

Doesn't matter. the moment Klancain learned the truth he had no obligation to respect any invalid claims at legal guardianship Slaine had. If anything him taking the princess away from the usurper knights was the best course of action

It still matters, knowing that the Princess is under arrest does not mean that Klankein can by default whisk her away. Being a legal guardian means that you had certain authority to dictate how and when your ward is presented to public and her mode of residence, a legal guardian can also exercise restrain on his ward if deemed necessary, so Klankein jumping in without any forethought was extremely risky.

Apr 2008
kymano said:
Darklight0303 said:

Lemrina didnt make the rules, Marylcian explained that the Vers Counts VOTED to make Saazbaum Asseylum's guardian and now that Slaine suceeded Saazbaum.He under Vers' law is Asseylum's guardian.

That claim was rendered invalid the moment Asseylum woke up and told Klancain the truth. Klancain never swore loyalty to the usurpers. He was loyal to the emperor and he tasked Klancain to investigate. That naturally gives him the right to extract Asseylum should she ask for it.
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Viktor_Otaku said:

It's possible that there are special rules of succession for females in the royal family.

Which we have not heard about............. real soild evidence there.
Mar 21, 2015 12:19 PM
Feb 2015
Viktor_Otaku said:
kymano said:

Unfortunately her thinking is "Im the princess/Empress , i do whatever i want, i command whoever i want and i want peace with Earth so make quick with it"
No wonder Slaine's facepalm is getting popular.
Mar 21, 2015 12:20 PM

Apr 2008
Viktor_Otaku said:
Darklight0303 said:

Which we have not heard about............. real soild evidence there.

Not disagreeing there. But given how archaic the social standards seem to be with the vers nobility, I would not be surprised if that was the case
Mar 21, 2015 12:22 PM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:

Not disagreeing there. But given how archaic the social standards seem to be with the vers nobility, I would not be surprised if that was the case

And the issue here is this, if the Princess was any smarter and independent and LESS NAIVE, she could had just say "screw the rules (if there is any), we are doing this my way, and I need your advice on this."
Mar 21, 2015 12:23 PM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:
kymano said:

That claim was rendered invalid the moment Asseylum woke up and told Klancain the truth. Klancain never swore loyalty to the usurpers. He was loyal to the emperor and he tasked Klancain to investigate. That naturally gives him the right to extract Asseylum should she ask for it.

Vers laws is still Vers laws, there is no other option, Klankain broke the laws for his own benefits.
Did you not watch this episode, the Emperor did not command Klankain to investigate anything.When Asseylum met the Emperor, it seems the Emperor was more focused on conquering Earth, so Klankain went on his own accord.
Mar 21, 2015 12:23 PM

Apr 2008
Viktor_Otaku said:
Darklight0303 said:

And the issue here is this, if the Princess was any smarter and independent and LESS NAIVE, she could had just say "screw the rules (if there is any), we are doing this my way, and I need your advice on this."

Again I agree. That would've been better. But I'll still settle for seeing Slaine's castle of sand crumble to dust regardless.
Mar 21, 2015 12:25 PM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Viktor_Otaku said:

Again I agree. That would've been better. But I'll still settle for seeing Slaine's castle of sand crumble to dust regardless.

Which would see Klankein in power and once again redirecting the war on Earth and commiting "heinous" genocide.

May 2009
Asseylum is marrying Klancain not for Klancain but the fact that out of all vers, it's only Mazuurek and him who are honestly loyal to her. And by loyalty it means that they shall seek what she seeks, even if it is peace with Earth.
To remain married to Slaine means remaining married to the ideology that she desires to attack Earth. To become an Empress but remain with the tag of her betrothal to Slaine means that Slaine will get certain priveleges. To drive Slaine into a corner and refuse his wishes to destroy Earth, she had to break all ties and get backing of her loyalists and create her own army/force. With Mazuurek and Klancain, she gets resources at her disposal instead of being a solitary figure with no support. Also Klancain will obey Asseylum, so he gets his priveleges that will suit her.

That's why she asks him to lend her his rank et al in order to make her sound legitimate an declare power instead of being overshadowed by Slaine. It was the only tactic to revoke all rights Slaine had till now.
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______

Apr 2008
kymano said:
Darklight0303 said:

Vers laws is still Vers laws, there is no other option, Klankain broke the laws for his own benefits.
Did you not watch this episode, the Emperor did not command Klankain to investigate anything.When Asseylum met the Emperor, it seems the Emperor was more focused on conquering Earth, so Klankain went on his own accord.

He could have had a moment of lucidity before Klancain left. Also it doesn't change that Sazbaum's claim was completely illegitimate given it was made by conspirators. Asseylum said she wants to be taken away. That fact cannot be restrained by a fake legal guardianship.
Mar 21, 2015 12:26 PM

Jun 2014
I need an Eldriutto crying gif, looks like the perfect hamster.

O god they turned Inaho's test mech into Optimus Prime and his jetpack.

Mar 21, 2015 12:26 PM

Apr 2008
Kundalini said:
Asseylum is marrying Klancain not for Klancain but the fact that out of all vers, it's only Mazuurek and him who are honestly loyal to her. And by loyalty it means that they shall seek what she seeks, even if it is peace with Earth.
To remain married to Slaine means remaining married to the ideology that she desires to attack Earth. To become an Empress but remain with the tag of her betrothal to Slaine means that Slaine will get certain priveleges. To drive Slaine into a corner and refuse his wishes to destroy Earth, she had to break all ties and get backing of her loyalists and create her own army/force. With Mazuurek and Klancain, she gets resources at her disposal instead of being a solitary figure with no support. Also Klancain will obey Asseylum, so he gets his priveleges that will suit her.

That's why she asks him to lend her his rank et al in order to make her sound legitimate an declare power instead of being overshadowed by Slaine. It was the only tactic to revoke all rights Slaine had till now.

Well then when you put it like that you have a point
Mar 21, 2015 12:27 PM

Apr 2008
Viktor_Otaku said:
Darklight0303 said:

Which would see Klankein in power and once again redirecting the war on Earth and commiting "heinous" genocide.

Nah at least not right away. Slaine's faction is still doomed since now they have to fight on two fronts at the same time and that kind of war never goes well for the person on their own
Mar 21, 2015 12:27 PM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:

He could have had a moment of lucidity before Klancain left. Also it doesn't change that Sazbaum's claim was completely illegitimate given it was made by conspirators. Asseylum said she wants to be taken away. That fact cannot be restrained by a fake legal guardianship.

Actually you are mistaking several things here, the conspirators main motive was to propagate war with Earth, not to set Slaine up as her guardian. The position of the guardian was not touched by the conspirators as it is dictated by law at first.

So by default the guardianship is still legitimate.
Mar 21, 2015 12:30 PM
Jun 2013
you can just see how aldnoah got like 20 times better just by having Urobutcher oversee the last couple of episodes. this actually resembled a normal anime instead of a trainwreck.
Mar 21, 2015 12:30 PM

Jan 2015
Action wise this may have been a calm episode but geebus! Could they pack anymore into it on the non-action front?!

Slaine is going to go ballistic. He didn't even get a wedding invitation. That's just harsh.
Pages (17) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

1158 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 4:14 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

581 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

1216 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

566 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:47 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2015

695 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.