Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 14, 2015 11:18 AM
Feb 2015
Icezera said:
Seriously, the entire show is run on tease. Love confession? Nope, it's a vague 'You're a part of me and I'm a part of you" to let all shippers have their piece.

Lemrina and Asshime talking? Barely 10 lines. How did Lemrina go from pointing a gun at Asshime to being on her side again? Oh nevermind, pretty explosions!

Count introduced as a new character and he has tea with Slaine and saves Asshime (as if she needed another rescuer).

At this point, I expect Inaho to be magically rescued by lingering Earth forces or wake up and escape by himself in the next episode even though he collapsed in the Earth base.

By this point I am expecting something like this;

1 new character to help Inaho cook his eggs, 1 new character for Slaine to talk and have tea with and 1 new character to help Asshime play dress up.
Mar 14, 2015 11:19 AM

Aug 2014
still no major death from the earthlings side...
Mar 14, 2015 11:20 AM
Feb 2015
TheUnbiasedOne91 said:
still no major death from the earthlings side...

Don't bother , they all got blessed with the holy protection of magical plot armor. Bestowed upon them by the writer kami.
Mar 14, 2015 11:20 AM
Mar 2015
Yeah, what the hell happened to that other count who brought the pendant?

Nope, watch the pretty explosions.

Well at least season 3 is pretty much confirmed at this point since there is no way even the best writers in the world are finishing this in the remaining 2 episodes.

Or maybe we go timeskip to meeting aliens a la Valvrave
Mar 14, 2015 11:21 AM

Jul 2014
Damn this shows officially turned into a shit

Mar 14, 2015 11:23 AM

Jul 2012
Inahobot is ALIVE. So what now? 2 episodes left, season 3?
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Mar 14, 2015 11:24 AM
Jul 2012
So next episode who wants to predict nobody important dies yet again.

But seriously how are they going to wrap this up in the next 2 episodes.
Mar 14, 2015 11:25 AM
Feb 2015
bjorno said:
Inahobot is ALIVE. So what now? 2 episodes left, season 3?

If the writers can finally get off their lazy ass bumbs and write a good story than hand me the popcorn and coke please.
Otherwise, OH PLEASE GOD NO!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!! A shitty ending is the most humane end for this cesspool.
Mar 14, 2015 11:25 AM

Jan 2015
lol this show is pretty much a joke now.
Mar 14, 2015 11:26 AM
Feb 2015
Well i didnt have any high hopes that this episode would be good, its full of coincidences .
Mar 14, 2015 11:27 AM

May 2014
Darkerthandark said:
Sparteh said:
Words can't describe how idiotic Inaho turning into terminator was. Seriously I still don't get it why I am watching it in the first place. I hate mecha anime to begin with. We have yandere Slaine, terminator Inaho... What's next? Princess will use her transformation power to turn into pokemon?

Ao whats with lelouch pic?

What? Another childish attempt to attack because of profile picture.... Seriously, can't kids these days create comments with arguments that make sense?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 14, 2015 11:28 AM
Sep 2013
Inaho gets taken over.
Slaine trying to stop the enemy forces.
I wonder If this will be it. With only these few episodes left.
Mar 14, 2015 11:31 AM

Nov 2012
It would have been so better if Robot Eye Inaho killed the Princess instead.

"I also think of you as part of myself." *maximum cringe*

New guy going to NTR both Inaho and Slaine?
Mar 14, 2015 11:34 AM
Aug 2011
Uh oh Slaine fans seething at Inaho x Asseylum confirmation. Wait for it.
Mar 14, 2015 11:35 AM
Sep 2014
Sparteh said:
Words can't describe how idiotic Inaho turning into terminator was. Seriously I still don't get it why I am watching it in the first place. I hate mecha anime to begin with. We have yandere Slaine, terminator Inaho... What's next? Princess will use her transformation power to turn into pokemon?

'cause u are a tsundere

Jul 2014
Mar 2015
Compare Asshime to ANY other princess type figure in mecha and it's obvious how far she falls short and she just ruins the show.

Relena destroys her political rivals to further her ideals of pacifism, Audrey in Unicorn takes no shit from people, and even Mary Sue Lacus from Gundam Seed/Destiny does more by leading ORB and becoming the leader of the world by the end of the series.

What has Asshime done?
Mar 14, 2015 11:38 AM

Feb 2014
Cyborg Inaho assumes control, lol. This show is fucking stupid
Mar 14, 2015 11:41 AM

May 2014
Neobosco said:
Sparteh said:

'cause u are a tsundere
I am tsundere? *insert laugh here* This one is new, stupid and wrong. Still made me laugh
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 14, 2015 11:44 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
And with that the Slaine x Seylum OTP has officially sunk lol. I bet that she wants Inaho to "save" Slaine.....This girl friendzoned Slaine so hard xD

I still don't see Slaine coming out of this alive and even if he does make it, the poor guy will end up alone.....His rematch against Inaho was fun except it seems that they both suck at shooting lol

It was interesting to see Inahobot take over...I kinda want to have more of him taking control xD The action parts were great too

Imo Fake Seylum raised her death flag so I think that she's definitely going to die in the next episode
Mar 14, 2015 11:44 AM
Sep 2014
Inabot ftw. If he died inside the moon base, Deucalion would be toast. He might return to the battle and have his robot A.I. take over the controls which would make him overpowered.

It looks like there is might be a civil war in the Vers empire once they discover Slaine's true goal.

Royalists vs Slaine's alliance

Confirmed that Inaho and Asseylum have mutual feelings of love for each other.
Mar 14, 2015 11:45 AM

Jul 2007
The episode was okay till the new gary stu guy came to her help in the end...uhhhhhh

Let's just hope Inaho survives. Neither he nor Aseylum NOR LEMRINA deserve to die, because they all suffer in their current situations because of Slaine's bullshit.

Eitherway, Aseylum caring more for Inaho than Slaine confirmed.
Mar 14, 2015 11:45 AM

Jun 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Who is the jealous idiot who blew out his eye in the first place forcing him to get a robotic one? It is Slaine's fault. Try to deny it all you want. Inaho's eye, the war spiraling even further out of control and away from any peaceful resolution. Everything is Slaine's fault.

Never change, Darklight. Never change.
Mar 14, 2015 11:48 AM
Sep 2014
Sparteh said:
Neobosco said:
'cause u are a tsundere
I am tsundere? *insert laugh here* This one is new, stupid and wrong. Still made me laugh

See? A total tsundere hahahahaha (i'm accompanying your laughter)

Jakerams said:
Please let the favor she asked of Inaho was not to kill Slaine. Also Inaho hopefully doesn't die while waiting for help to arrive. Also Inahobot vs Slaine was funny.
I think is obvious the favour is for Lemrina, to save her.
Mar 14, 2015 11:48 AM

Sep 2014
Well, I'll finish the season, but I definitely won't stick around for another.

Bleh.

Lemrina (bless her soul) delivers some of the best moments of this episode.

The Eye has officially gone into hilarious territory.

Inaho/Slaine encounter made me laugh out loud. They re-do the dialogue from the first season flipped, and Inaho is like "you were an enemy all along!" That's supposed to be some kind of clever callback or something, but it just makes me laugh even harder.
Mar 14, 2015 11:49 AM

Jun 2013
CookingPriest said:
The episode was okay till the new gary stu guy came to her help in the end...uhhhhhh

Let's just hope Inaho survives. Neither he nor Aseylum NOR LEMRINA deserve to die, because they all suffer in their current situations because of Slaine's bullshit.

Inaho and Slaine both dying would make the best conclusion.
Mar 14, 2015 11:51 AM
Jul 2018
Viktor_Otaku said:
chakracat said:
HOW CAN AN ENTIRE FIRING SQUAD MISS SLAINE?

Star wars up in this shit yo.

The same way Inaho can remotely control and direct the whole squad's firing trajectory.

Through the will of the writer's pen.

Does not make it any less of bullshit.
Mar 14, 2015 11:53 AM
Feb 2015
CookingPriest said:

Slaine's bullshit, was Slaine the one who gave the terrans that Deulacion that the UFE is using to assassinate Asseylum with?Clearly this guy defends all of Asseylum's actions because Slaine can be blamed for them.
Also, "my hearts belong to the people of Vers" yet Vers people are fighting for her ,nah ill run away to the Deulacion.
Mar 14, 2015 11:54 AM

Jul 2007
A lot of what Lemrina said is bullshit and outof jealousy.

Slaine WOULD have taken this path even with dead Aseylum - he saved Sazzybums mech even before Aseylum got into coma. He was already taking this path.

just without Aseylum there would be no way for him to fail. So Aseylum's survival WAS a miracle. It is eventually going to save her country and doom Slaine.

kymano said:
CookingPriest said:

Slaine's bullshit, was Slaine the one who gave the terrans that Deulacion that the UFE is using to assassinate Asseylum with?Clearly this guy defends all of Asseylum's actions because Slaine can be blamed for them.
Also, "my hearts belong to the people of Vers" yet Vers people are fighting for her ,nah ill run away to the Deulacion.

The onlyr eason UFE are trying to kill Aseylum now is because SLAINE RUINED HER REPUTATION AND USED HER FACE TO SPREAD WAR FOR 19 months.

So yes Slaine is at fault for that.

the only hope Aseylum has lies with Deucalions team. That is her only way to stop Slaine's madmen and prevent more bloodshed for a war that slaine created. THAT is how she cares for her people- she wants to stop them from participating in pointless conflict slaine created. Since she has no WAY TO DO IT HERSELF NOW THANKS TO SLAINE, her only hope is inaho's team.
Mar 14, 2015 11:54 AM
Feb 2015
Savethebestforu said:
CookingPriest said:

Not really If Inaho dies , Earth's pretty much screwed since Inaho activates that Deulacion, If Slaine dies, Asseylum's screwed since her secret might be out.
Mar 14, 2015 11:55 AM

Aug 2014
Is there going to be a season 3? I can't see a fitting ending in just 2 episodes. Something tells me it's going to suck.

Oh, pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
Thy actions cause men pain and suffering.
Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is like?
-Enma Ai
Mar 14, 2015 11:58 AM

Apr 2008
kymano said:
CookingPriest said:

Someone's bitter that his precious pairing got torpedoed to the Mariana Trench
Mar 14, 2015 11:58 AM
Jul 2012
kymano said:
CookingPriest said:

Yay finally someone who understands Slaine is not the problem at all it's Asseylum's.

Also Slaine the way he repeated what Inaho said (during season 1 when they first met) this made it feel like Slaine was a real villain.
Mar 14, 2015 11:59 AM

Apr 2008
Jakerams said:
kymano said:

Yay finally someone who understands Slaine is not the problem at all it's Asseylum's.

Also Slaine the way he repeated what Inaho said (during season 1 when they first met) this made it feel like Slaine was a real villain.

Oh maybe because HE ACTUALLY IS ONE!
Mar 14, 2015 12:01 PM

Feb 2014
kymano said:
Savethebestforu said:

Not really If Inaho dies , Earth's pretty much screwed since Inaho activates that Deulacion, If Slaine dies, Asseylum's screwed since her secret might be out.

If all three died that would be a glorious ending
Mar 14, 2015 12:02 PM
Feb 2015
CookingPriest said:

Slaine WOULD have taken this path even with dead Aseylum - he saved Sazzybums mech even before Aseylum got into coma. He was already taking this path.

just without Aseylum there would be no way for him to fail. So Aseylum's survival WAS a miracle. It is eventually going to save her country and doom Slaine.

kymano said:

The onlyr eason UFE are trying to kill Aseylum now is because SLAINE RUINED HER REPUTATION AND USED HER FACE TO SPREAD WAR FOR 19 months.

the only hope Aseylum has lies with Deucalions team. That is her only way to stop Slaine's madmen and prevent more bloodshed for a war that slaine created. THAT is how she cares for her people- she wants to stop them from participating in pointless conflict slaine created. Since she has no WAY TO DO IT HERSELF NOW THANKS TO SLAINE, her only hope is inaho's team.

There you go again, did Asseylum start the war? Nope, her own Counts did, yet she does not understand the reasons for war and cannot even converse with Slaine about it.
Did Slaine use Asseylum's image for war? Nope , Saazbaum did after Slaine killed Saazbaum and took over as Count, he had to play Count to avoid suspicion and was deeply opposed by the Counts(again which is Asseylum's).
The UFE wants to kill Asseylum to destroy the Aldnoah from Vers' side, even so the UFE was not her side to begin with,Vers was and to see her willing to yet again abandon her people she claimed she cared about is just nail to the coffin.
Mar 14, 2015 12:03 PM

Apr 2008
kymano said:
CookingPriest said:

There you go again, did Asseylum start the war? Nope, her own Counts did, yet she does not understand the reasons for war and cannot even converse with Slaine about it.
Did Slaine use Asseylum's image for war? Nope , Saazbaum did after Slaine killed Saazbaum and took over as Count, he had to play Count to avoid suspicion and was deeply opposed by the Counts(again which is Asseylum's).
The UFE wants to kill Asseylum to destroy the Aldnoah from Vers' side, even so the UFE was not her side to begin with,Vers was and to see her willing to yet again abandon her people she claimed she cared about is just nail to the coffin.

LOL What? Slaine used her image for war plenty after he killed Sazbaum and even in this episode HE ADMITTED TO USING HER FOR HIS GOALS. How desperate are you?

Jan 2015
You know an anime has turned into shit the moment the fandom starts caring about the pairings only.
Sep 2014
Inaho will regain consciousness next episode. He programed his eye to take control if he were to lose consciousness.

His eye didn't take him over.

Yall dumb AF if you don't understand that.
Mar 14, 2015 12:04 PM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:
kymano said:

Someone's bitter that his precious pairing got torpedoed to the Mariana Trench

?? I dont care for shipping in this show, but congrats to InahoXAsseylum BTW now atleast they can stop with whole CPR nonsense.
Now that the shipping war is done and over with , could we now talk about the badly written plot?
Mar 14, 2015 12:04 PM
Jul 2012
Darklight0303 said:
Jakerams said:

Oh maybe because HE ACTUALLY IS ONE!
I still don't see him as a villain. He's acting like a leader who is trying to win a war(that he did not start).
Mar 14, 2015 12:06 PM

Apr 2008
bayanime14 said:
Inaho will regain consciousness next episode. He programed his eye to take control if he were to lose consciousness.

Thank you. Some people really can't see the obvious
Mar 14, 2015 12:07 PM
Jul 2012
It would be funny if Inahobot is the main villain of the series.
Mar 14, 2015 12:08 PM

Jan 2015
Darklight0303 said:
bayanime14 said:

You mean the dumb writing? Oh no we can obviously see that.
Mar 14, 2015 12:09 PM

Jun 2013
This was probably the biggest clusterfuck episode of Aldnoah Zero, and that's saying a lot. So many cringeworth moments....

-The gunfight: Seriously? That was so stupid. Slaine should have secured a better shot without Inaho's attention on him. That wasn't even the worst. They BOTH miss at point blank range and chip each other's shoulders. This is like a 5 year old playing with toys and imagining a "supah cool akshun scene". The cheesy meter broke with this one.

-The contrived romance. Dear God, just stop. That one scene where Lemrina gets mad after Asseylum finds out she loves Slaine. Why did we need that scene? But no, once again this isn't the worst in the category. "You're a part of me and I'm a part of you". I audibly cringed at this back and forth and the robot (covered below) made it even worse. Asseylum and Inaho has as much romance as the Mario games when he saves Peach from Bowser. It's like they realize it's a anime blockbuster and they have to shove every singe element into the story.

-Cruhteo saving the Princess/Elder Dorito from the Terran. This is only a minor point but seriously why is he in this story? Unless there is a 3rd season, he just convolutes the plot even more. Did they just forget about Mazuurek or something?

-Lastly, RoboInaho. This is when I give up. I honestly don't even remember what the computer said, but I have lost my mind watching this show. I've given it the benefit of the doubt and actually enjoyed a lot of episodes, but this is when it steps in Valvrave territory. At least we knew what we had in Valvrave from the beginning so we could treat it as stupid fun. Aldnoah teased us so many times...
Who could have possibly thought this was a good idea? Who on the writing staff was like "Oh my god, this is totally what would bring this show to the next level. A ROBOT TAKES OVER INAHO"? The dialogue between Inaho and Asseylum was so bad. Like, she treats what is happening as perfectly normal because of the confines of the episode length.

Ironically, the only thing I enjoyed in this episode was Slaine and Cruhteo's tea conversation. I found it funny how Slaine said that he wouldn't be who he is today without his dad, mocking Cruhteo's memory in saying that it's his fault that Vers is being split in 2.
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:
kymano said:

LOL What? Slaine used her image for war plenty after he killed Sazbaum and even in this episode HE ADMITTED TO USING HER FOR HIS GOALS. How desperate are you?

So let me get this straight, In S1 Slaine go against his government to rescue Asseylum from assassins within Vers meets Inaho and with little Knowledge of Inaho's objective , he asked if the UFE wanted to exploit Asseylum, Inaho never admitted it but asked Slaine "what if he did".
In S2 Inaho go against his government to rescue Asseylum from assassins within the UFE meets Slaine and with little Knowledge of Slaine's objective, he asked Slaine if he wanted to exploit Asseylum, Slaine never admitted it but asked Inaho "what if he did".
Parallel coincidence in this show to trick viewers to take side.

Apr 2008
Jakerams said:
It would be funny if Inahobot is the main villain of the series.

Given all he does is abide by what Inaho wants most, it's not going to happen. You can keep dreaming though.

Back on topic, who is expecting Slaine to do some hypocritical torture on Inaho since he is passed out in the middle of the enemy base. Especially once he finds out his beloved princess escaped his cage.
Mar 14, 2015 12:10 PM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:
bayanime14 said:

I would not put that into certainty , of course Inaho is going to do something spectacular and save the day (like he always do). It is just in what condition is he going to be in. AFAIK, even Inaho himself acknowledges that this is a very risky plan as no one ever tried it before.

But of course chances are he is going to come out squeaky clean. Can't have our little darling hero getting a scratch now right ? Oh no, the fans are gonna be pissed if he did.
Mar 14, 2015 12:10 PM

Jun 2012
I didn't think AZ could get any dumber
Glad I was proven wrong
Mar 14, 2015 12:11 PM
Sep 2014
xRydia said:
Darklight0303 said:

You mean the dumb writing? Oh no we can obviously see that.

Logic = Dumb writing

Pages (12) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

1158 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 4:14 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

831 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

1216 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

566 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:47 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2015

695 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.