Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 14, 2015 12:12 PM

Jun 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Back on topic, who is expecting Slaine to do some hypocritical torture on Inaho since he is passed out in the middle of the enemy base. Especially once he finds out his beloved princess escaped his cage.

Is this basis for your next fanart?

Apr 2008
kymano said:
Darklight0303 said:

LOL What? Slaine used her image for war plenty after he killed Sazbaum and even in this episode HE ADMITTED TO USING HER FOR HIS GOALS. How desperate are you?

So let me get this straight, In S1 Slaine go against his government to rescue Asseylum from assassins within Vers meets Inaho and with little Knowledge of Inaho's objective , he asked if the UFE wanted to exploit Asseylum, Inaho never admitted it but asked Slaine "what if he did".
In S2 Inaho go against his government to rescue Asseylum from assassins within the UFE meets Slaine and with little Knowledge of Slaine's objective, he asked Slaine if he wanted to exploit Asseylum, Slaine never admitted it but asked Inaho "what if he did".
Parallel coincidence in this show to trick viewers to take side.
Viktor_Otaku said:
Darklight0303 said:

Thank you. Some people really can't see the obvious

I would not put that into certainty , of course Inaho is going to do something spectacular and save the day (like he always do). It is just in what condition is he going to be in. AFAIK, even Inaho himself acknowledges that this is a very risky plan as no one ever tried it before.

But of course chances are he is going to come out squeaky clean. Can't have our little darling hero getting a scratch now right ? Oh no, the fans are gonna be pissed if he did.

Your bitterness has really peaked with this episode. It's hilarious really.
Feb 2015
kymano said:

So let me get this straight, In S1 Slaine go against his government to rescue Asseylum from assassins within Vers meets Inaho and with little Knowledge of Inaho's objective , he asked if the UFE wanted to exploit Asseylum, Inaho never admitted it but asked Slaine "what if he did".
In S2 Inaho go against his government to rescue Asseylum from assassins within the UFE meets Slaine and with little Knowledge of Slaine's objective, he asked Slaine if he wanted to exploit Asseylum, Slaine never admitted it but asked Inaho "what if he did".
Parallel coincidence in this show to trick viewers to take side.[/quote]

The whole show had been downgraded to the usual " hate me because I am evil/stupid/boring. No, HATE me even more because I am even more evil/stupid/boring." fist fight between the hero and the antagonist.
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Barouhcruz's Kataphrakt is too OP; neatly owned a whole Terran unit with his electromagnetic bobbin. He might prove to be a huge threat soon.

Lemrina raised her own death flag. It probably won't be long before she dies.

Inaho vs. Slaine was pretty awesome! Although Inaho took some damage, he managed to draw this round.

That AI sounded almost like Inaho himself with it's robotic monotone. Asseylum X Inaho confirmed; being a part of each other. :3

Decent episode. Where is Mazuurek? I haven't seen the guy for a while now.

Mar 14, 2015 12:13 PM

Sep 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Jakerams said:
It would be funny if Inahobot is the main villain of the series.

Given all he does is abide by what Inaho wants most, it's not going to happen. You can keep dreaming though.

Back on topic, who is expecting Slaine to do some hypocritical torture on Inaho since he is passed out in the middle of the enemy base. Especially once he finds out his beloved princess escaped his cage.

The eye anticipated help was arriving in less than 10 minutes, I think he'll get out. The eye is rarely wrong. Actually, has it ever been wrong? A strain on him maybe, but not wrong.
Mar 14, 2015 12:13 PM

Apr 2008
Savethebestforu said:
Darklight0303 said:

Is this basis for your next fanart?

No. Just the least I expect from the Mad dog Slaine. Willing to bet Inaho will endure the torture much better than Slaine tho
Mar 14, 2015 12:14 PM

Apr 2008
ANGRY2011 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Given all he does is abide by what Inaho wants most, it's not going to happen. You can keep dreaming though.

The eye anticipated help was arriving in less than 10 minutes, I think he'll get out. The eye is rarely wrong. Actually, has it ever been wrong? A strain on him maybe, but not wrong.

The eye is operating on the last information it got before Inaho passed out most likely. So unexpected developments may occur. I mean look at the wounded Terran that cornered Asseylum at the airlock Inaho told her to go to.
Mar 14, 2015 12:15 PM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:

Your bitterness has really peaked with this episode. It's hilarious really.[/quote]

I think the more hilarious thing here is how you can actually think that a (yes I am going to use that term), Mary Poppins character like Inaho actually make good MC. And how you can completely miss the fact of why people do not like him.
Mar 14, 2015 12:16 PM

Jul 2007
Darklight0303 said:
Jakerams said:
It would be funny if Inahobot is the main villain of the series.

Also slaine's babbling at inaho during the gunfight pretty much confirmed that Slaine shot him out of jealousy xD

Either way I guess this will lead to Aseylum and Deucalion joining forces with actual Vers somehow to stop the bullshit war and defeat Slaine's side, just as we heard from the leak, right?

Jun 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Willing to bet Inaho will endure the torture much better than Slaine tho

What does this even mean and why does it matter?

Jun 2014
What happened to the space wind, wasn't it supposed to affect their aim in space?

Terrible aim, the princesses were sprawled on the ground with two soldier guards, and yet the group of infiltrators with semi autos were unable to gaze them. Same story in the pistol duel between Inaho and Slaine. They floated just past each other and were only able to nick each other.

Mar 14, 2015 12:17 PM

Jan 2015
bayanime14 said:
xRydia said:

You mean the dumb writing? Oh no we can obviously see that.

Logic = Dumb writing

[img]http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/1e/1e99ac90ebd134171a9294853eb27aee361fb0260c066236ca5b27c6ee917da7.jpg[img]

Programming an eye to take over the body while its unconscious doesn't fall within the boundaries of logic. That's called shit writing.

Apr 2008
Viktor_Otaku said:

I think the more hilarious thing here is how you can actually think that a (yes I am going to use that term), Mary Poppins character like Inaho actually make good MC. And how you can completely miss the fact of why people do not like him.

Mary Poppins? That's a new term. I don't miss why people don't like him. Their reasons are just complete bullshit.
Feb 2015
Savethebestforu said:
Darklight0303 said:
Willing to bet Inaho will endure the torture much better than Slaine tho

What does this even mean and why does it matter?

TBH if it is done, it would be even better yaoi material than what Slaine could ever hope to be. But in the story pov, its basically pointless, but the Inaho fans would gobble it up anyway.
Viktor_OtakuMar 14, 2015 12:31 PM
Mar 14, 2015 12:18 PM

Apr 2008
xRydia said:
bayanime14 said:

Logic = Dumb writing

[img]http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/1e/1e99ac90ebd134171a9294853eb27aee361fb0260c066236ca5b27c6ee917da7.jpg[img]

Programming an eye to take over the body while its unconscious doesn't fall within the boundaries of logic. That's called shit writing.

Given Inaho is someone who makes plans within plans it's really not. It's definitely something he'd come up with especially with his deteriorating condition.
Mar 14, 2015 12:19 PM
Jan 2015
Icezera said:
I'd hate to live in your world where pointing a gun at someone who already has a gun to your head is a good choice.

you've forgotten for your convenience what that thread was about

the princess had gone to Inaho of her own volition. The blocking in that scene made it completely clear.

if Slaine's goal was to protect the princess there was no reason, NONE, to point a gun at Inaho.

If Slaine's goal was to shoot Inaho no matter what else happened, for Slaine's own reasons, it made complete sense.

Inaho's shooting was completely Slaine's fault.

COMPLETELY.
Mar 14, 2015 12:19 PM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Viktor_Otaku said:

Mary Poppins? That's a new term. I don't miss why people don't like him. Their reasons are just complete bullshit.

Maybe because of zero lack of character development, zero lack of influence on the story and 0 lack of restraining order which basically makes him broken and OP.

Just to improve on your vocabulary, a Mary Poppins character is a term which people give to a character who is flawless, does everything perfectly and do no undergo any development during the entire story, i.e: Inaho= Extremely boring as crap.
Mar 14, 2015 12:20 PM
Jan 2015
Icezera said:
You just admitted it, thank you. Inaho tried to fight back. HE TRIED. It was his action.

Therefore, it was his fault.

Debate over, thanks.

delusional
Mar 14, 2015 12:21 PM
Sep 2014
xRydia said:
bayanime14 said:

Logic = Dumb writing

If you can't accept that then why are you watching a MECH anime.

I just can't. . . . . . someone help this poor soul

Alien space mechs are okay but a robot eye is out of the question!!

My brain does not compute. . . .
Feb 2015
CookingPriest said:
Darklight0303 said:

Also slaine's babbling at inaho during the gunfight pretty much confirmed that Slaine shot him out of jealousy xD

Either way I guess this will lead to Aseylum and Deucalion joining forces with actual Vers somehow to stop the bullshit war and defeat Slaine's side, just as we heard from the leak, right?

Well since the leak have given all the correct events , i'd say yeah, that will happen, hopefully the Martian counts loyalists blanda with the UFE against Slaine will not disappoint.
Feb 2015
xRydia said:

I am currently putting Inaho's eye on the 100 list of "more broken and plot/story breaking powers in Anime and manga history", along side with the power of Aldnoah and the power of God.
Mar 14, 2015 12:24 PM
Jan 2015
"judge, I pointed my gun at him for no reason. He tried to protect himself so I shot him.

IT'S HIS FAULT I pointed my gun at him AND SHOT HIM.

I ain't guilty, judge, REALLY, it's his fault"

"I ain't guilty, judge, REALLY, it's his fault"
Mar 14, 2015 12:26 PM
Feb 2015
awditty said:
"judge, I pointed my gun at him for no reason. He tried to protect himself so I shot him.

How about you put it this way, the guy is pointing a gun at you basically telling you that if you do anything rash or stupid he will kill you. And the next thing you do, you tried to pull a gun at him.

Intellect crash right here. It is Inaho's fault, partially because he choose the action which would had provoked the most obvious reaction from Slaine, its like poking a bear in its rear, your gonna get mauled.
Viktor_OtakuMar 14, 2015 12:29 PM
Mar 14, 2015 12:30 PM
Jan 2015
Viktor_Otaku said:
awditty said:

How about you put it this way, the guy is pointing a gun at you basically telling you that if you do anything rash or stupid he will kill you. And the next thing you do, you tried to pull a gun at him.

Intellect crash right here.

That thread was about fault, and In ethics and law the fault is completely clearcut.

PLUS Inaho already saw firsthand that Slaine will shoot for no apparent reason.
Mar 14, 2015 12:32 PM

Apr 2008
awditty said:

Sums up the situation perfectly
Mar 14, 2015 12:33 PM
Mar 2015
Another Inaho fan failing to understand anything about logical arguments. As if liking a cardboard box wasn't enough of an indicator of how intellectually degenerate you are, you now can't even comprehend simple arguments.

The argument was never about blame. It was about agency. You people take whatever doesn't fit your agenda and twist it to make sense to your biased understanding of the show.

It is an increasingly terrible show but that doesn't excuse you misunderstanding argument 101
Mar 14, 2015 12:33 PM
Sep 2014
Apparently in a anime with Alien God space mechs people can't fathom the possibility that someone can program a robotic eye to take control of the users unconscious brain/body.

I need to re-evaluate the MAL communities intellect.
Mar 14, 2015 12:36 PM

Apr 2008
bayanime14 said:
Apparently in a anime with Alien God space mechs people can't fathom the possibility that someone can program a robotic eye to take control of the users unconscious brain/body.

Nah it's just the Slaine hordes

Apr 2008
Icezera said:
Another Inaho fan failing to understand anything about logical arguments. As if liking a cardboard box wasn't enough of an indicator of how intellectually degenerate you are, you now can't even comprehend simple arguments.

The argument was never about blame. It was about agency. You people take whatever doesn't fit your agenda and twist it to make sense to your biased understanding of the show.

It is an increasingly terrible show but that doesn't excuse you misunderstanding argument 101

The only misunderstanding is on your part but we already know you won't see that.
Mar 2015
bayanime14 said:

If it was a Vers soldier maybe. An Earthside soldier?

If a high schooler is intelligent enough to program an eye to do that, where are all the other AI programs on the Earthside?

This is just another entry in a long line of INAHOJESUS can do anything that Earth's best and brightest cannot.
Mar 14, 2015 12:38 PM

Jan 2015
bayanime14 said:
xRydia said:

If you can't accept that then why are you watching a MECH anime.

I just can't. . . . . . someone help this poor soul

Alien space mechs are okay but a robot eye is out of the question!!

My brain does not compute. . . .

Just because this is tagged as MECH doesn't mean the staff can pull everything from there ass. Vers was supposed to be technologically more advanced not earth. This stupid show can't even stay consistent about one thing for god's sake.
Mar 14, 2015 12:38 PM
Jul 2012
No matter what anybody says Slaine is the only main character to have development with this series. He isn't evil or anything just a great ruler unlike his hypocritical love Asseylum.
Mar 14, 2015 12:40 PM

Sep 2014
Mar 14, 2015 12:41 PM

Apr 2008
Jakerams said:
No matter what anybody says Slaine is the only main character to have development with this series. He isn't evil or anything just a great ruler unlike his hypocritical love Asseylum.

LOL a great ruler. He's nothing but an angry jealous fanboy.
Mar 14, 2015 12:46 PM
Nov 2009
Both Slaine and Inaho misses each other at point blank but they keep hitting people from far away.

Super convinient that help will arive for Inaho in 420 seconds.

Inaho literally went from autism to robotism.
Mar 14, 2015 12:46 PM
Feb 2015
Jakerams said:

Well i wouldn't put alot of blame on Asseylum, she had never been seriously confronted by a Count, regarding Slaine was the first to expose her to how the Counts actually view her.
Slaine is a shoujo char. , they develop time after time by the encounters they face, Asseylum on the other hand is shoujo as well but has less encounters than Slaine (Slaine and Rayet were the only two who are upfront with her).
So i wouldnt call her a hypocrite for not understanding situations.
Mar 14, 2015 12:48 PM
Jan 2015
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_blaming

often goes with

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-world_hypothesis

One accused me many times of being a Slaine fan, and I wonder how many times the next one will go off .

EDIT: apologies, you haven't shown his level.

Inaho's OK, but no, I don't particularly like him.
awdittyMar 14, 2015 12:58 PM
Mar 14, 2015 12:53 PM

Jan 2015
I wonder how he will be rescued in 420 seconds, if that's so he could be rescued by members of the assault squad and could be punished for abandoning his "duties". It would be odd if someone from the Deucalion comes and rescue him, because we saw only Yuki and Inko near and the former was fighting anyone coming close while the latter was waiting for Inaho's call.

It could have been a bluff as well, to make Asseylum leave him and not waste time, because I'm sure Inaho is willing to sacrifice himself to keep her safe, and the AI is acting acording to that.
Mar 14, 2015 12:56 PM

Apr 2008
blackbishop said:
I wonder how he will be rescued in 420 seconds, if that's so he could be rescued by members of the assault squad and could be punished for abandoning his "duties". It would be odd if someone from the Deucalion comes and rescue him, because we saw only Yuki and Inko near and the former was fighting anyone coming close while the latter was waiting for Inaho's call.

It could have been a bluff as well, to make Asseylum leave him and not waste time, because I'm sure Inaho is willing to sacrifice himself to keep her safe, and the AI is acting acording to that.

Maybe it's Mazurek. Or a bluff.
Mar 14, 2015 12:59 PM
Sep 2010
Ahh, after raging the last 2 or so episodes, I am not raging at this one =). Inaho's eye is cheating less, Klancain's discussion with Slaine was interesting; not sure if he trusts Slaine.

Overall the action/tension was fun to watch so that was cool. Of course the military aspects are terrible, but that's expected by this point. Ex- Why are the Vers generic mecha getting slaughtered even though they have aldnoah (or at least better tech) + numerical superiority and how the hell are are the Earth forces successfully invading a prepared moon base with like 30 men.

Klancain is doing stuff! Not a useless character introduced 3 episodes before the end. not bad at all. Also lol Slaine + Klancain got to that moon base absurdly fast. Show still looks very pretty + soundtrack is nice. Also Inaho's eye is cheating less which is nice. Lemrina do u rly hate life enough u just wanna die? meh.

Next ep- AZ writers plz dont turn Harklight + the other dude's mechs into cannon fodder like all the other counts. Please dont and I will love you =D. Also at least have some side characters die/be seriously injured kthx
Mar 14, 2015 1:02 PM

Apr 2008
fimbu1vetr said:
Ahh, after raging the last 2 or so episodes, I am not raging at this one =). Inaho's eye is cheating less, Klancain's discussion with Slaine was interesting; not sure if he trusts Slaine.

Overall the action/tension was fun to watch so that was cool. Of course the military aspects are terrible, but that's expected by this point. Ex- Why are the Vers generic mecha getting slaughtered even though they have aldnoah (or at least better tech) + numerical superiority and how the hell are are the Earth forces successfully invading a prepared moon base with like 30 men.

Klancain is doing stuff! Not a useless character introduced 3 episodes before the end. not bad at all. Also lol Slaine + Klancain got to that moon base absurdly fast. Show still looks very pretty + soundtrack is nice. Also Inaho's eye is cheating less which is nice. Lemrina do u rly hate life enough u just wanna die? meh.

Next ep- AZ writers plz dont turn Harklight + the other dude's mechs into cannon fodder like all the other counts. Please dont and I will love you =D. Also at least have some side characters die/be seriously injured kthx

Well to be fair Inaho isn't there to deal with Harklight and Barcrouz. So their odds are looking better than normal
Mar 14, 2015 1:05 PM
Mar 2015
awditty said:

often goes with

One accused me many times of being a Slaine fan, and I wonder how many times the next one will go off .

None of the links you posted have anything to do with the argument. Victim-blaming? Seriously? Slaine had a gun to Inaho's dead and told him not to move. Inaho responded to that by pointing a gun at him. What else was he expecting? Victim-blaming is not some be-all end-all argument. There are many times where the victim actively aggravates the situation just like Inaho did. Victim-blaming would only happen if Inaho was shot with no provocation on his part and then we blamed him.

And Just-world? Did you even read your own link? If I was suffering from Just-World bias, I would be arguing about morality, not about agency and idiotic actions from Inaho.
Mar 14, 2015 1:10 PM
Jan 2015
presented background info if one is interested - I didn't argue it means anything specific here

Icezera said:
awditty said:

often goes with

None of the links you posted have anything to do with the argument. Victim-blaming? Seriously? Slaine had a gun to Inaho's dead and told him not to move. Inaho responded to that by pointing a gun at him. What else was he expecting? Victim-blaming is not some be-all end-all argument. There are many times where the victim actively aggravates the situation just like Inaho did. Victim-blaming would only happen if Inaho was shot with no provocation on his part and then we blamed him.

And Just-world? Did you even read your own link? If I was suffering from Just-World bias, I would be arguing about morality, not about agency and idiotic actions from Inaho.
Mar 14, 2015 1:12 PM
Jan 2015
Icezera said:

this was the start of the thread

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1362148&show=0#msg38708026

Darklight0303 said:
End of the day if Inaho does get turned into a terminator then once again that's all Slaine's fault. As is most of everything that goes wrong in this show

Icezera said:

Icezera said:
The argument was never about blame. It was about agency.

... yeah

another for the ignore list
Mar 14, 2015 1:15 PM
Jul 2018
A robot taken control over Inaho's body.
Mar 14, 2015 1:17 PM
Mar 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Icezera said:

Not like he wasn't warned about the uses of the eye...but sure, all his tinkering and 'constantly running a mutative code' was all Slaine's fault. Sure

Who is the jealous idiot who blew out his eye in the first place forcing him to get a robotic one? It is Slaine's fault. Try to deny it all you want. Inaho's eye, the war spiraling even further out of control and away from any peaceful resolution. Everything is Slaine's fault.

awditty ignoring the actual argument lol.

Everything is not Slaine's fault. That was the whole argument. But good on you to ignore everything awditty.
Mar 14, 2015 1:21 PM
Mar 2012
Icezera said:

Everything is not Slaine's fault. That was the whole argument. But good on you to ignore everything awditty.

Inaho pointed the gun at slaine because he would rather die than be taken prisoner. Of course he knew he had no chance of winning then. The fault lies entirely with Slaine for being the jealous douchebag that he is.
Mar 14, 2015 1:25 PM
Mar 2015
swn32 said:
Icezera said:

Inaho pointed the gun at slaine because he would rather die than be taken prisoner. Of course he knew he had no chance of winning then. The fault lies entirely with Slaine for being the jealous douchebag that he is.

If Inaho pointed the gun because he would rather die, than that was his choice. Inaho played his own part in getting his eye blown out.
Mar 14, 2015 1:26 PM
Mar 2012
Icezera said:

If Inaho pointed the gun because he would rather die, than that was his choice. Inaho played his own part in getting his eye blown out.

>Atheists choose to go to hell

The blame always lies in the person setting the ultimatum. The victim here, in this case Inaho, chose the better of the options presented to him. The fault is still entirely on Slaine for creating the situation.
Mar 14, 2015 1:28 PM

Apr 2008
Icezera said:
swn32 said:

Way to miss the point entirely. Then again that's your forte
Pages (12) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

1158 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 4:14 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

831 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

1216 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

566 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:47 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2015

695 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.