Forum Settings
Forums

'Hamatora Project' Gets Movie and SD Anime Series

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 8, 2015 9:56 PM

Jun 2013
Mirorin said:
Meritas said:
Why not?

I'm surprised it even got a S2... does this series even sell? o.O

Watched S1 and couldn't think to put myself through S2. =__=
Hamatora was a planned split-cour from the start
Mar 8, 2015 10:20 PM

Aug 2011
Not sure how I feel about this. I never finished season one, because of life and it was just boring. Season two didn't interest me, and now we're getting more? It feels like they're trying to make it popular on their own...

I might check out the SD series since they usually involve no plot.

Mar 8, 2015 10:31 PM

Apr 2012
I couldn't even finish the 1st episode of the 2nd season. I'll pass ~_~

Mar 8, 2015 11:03 PM

Jan 2009
guess there's gotta be some rainy weather to really enjoy beautiful weather. couldn't stand the characters in the 1st season. series not for me.
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Mar 8, 2015 11:40 PM

Jul 2014
I actually like Hamatora so I'm glad they are getting a movie. Just hope it's not a recap
Mar 9, 2015 3:05 AM
May 2012
I don't know about the SD, but I'll check out the movie.
Mar 9, 2015 3:07 AM
Jan 2015
movies takes forever to get released and subbed so i can take forever to start with this show
Mar 9, 2015 4:39 AM

Mar 2013
the anime was kinda boring for me, but I'll give it a try~

Mar 9, 2015 1:59 PM

Nov 2013
..why? Why? How is this even happening?

Tyrel said:
The only good thing about the Hamatora series has been the OP/ED. Will watch the movie I guess.

^ Exactly. The first two episodes of the first season made it seem like a promising series -- and then it snowballed into the mess it is now. By the fourth episode or so I realized that there really was no hope for this series.

And then it got a second season. I still haven't finished it. If I didn't have a bit of a completionist OCD I really wouldn't bother (stares at On-Hold list). And now a movie and SD series? How did it make enough money to warrant that?

Spend the money on rebooting Deadman Wonderland and animating it through the end instead. ;__;

alpha_shadow said:
Great to hear that this masterpiece is getting a movie. Not...

First diabolik lovers, now this.

Is pupa next???

ONII-CHAN. Jfc, a second season of Pupa would be a masterpiece. I hadn't laughed and WTF'd so hard at an anime in ages before that aired.

** I'm actually in the DL game fandom and even I lost my shit when I heard it was getting a second season. The anime was absolutely terrible and there's really no way to fix it. The franchise is just getting a worse rap for itself (and bringing in twelve-year-olds with deluded fantasies about S/M relationships/personalities).
MmayzMar 9, 2015 2:15 PM
Mar 10, 2015 5:08 AM
Apr 2014
wow after I finished watching season 2 I always if they could make movie of it ... thanks for the good news
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Light Novel 'Izure Saikyou no Renkinjutsushi?' Gets TV Anime in Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - 1 hour ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
1 hour ago

» 'Kaijuu 8-gou' Unveils Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - May 4

3 by VittoCheri »»
2 hours ago

» 'Detective Conan' Creator's 'Yaiba' Manga Receives New Anime

Hyperion_PS - May 7

17 by MahiaErebeaNegi »»
3 hours ago

» Web Manga 'Awajima Hyakkei' Gets Anime

DatRandomDude - 11 hours ago

4 by RobertBobert »»
4 hours ago

» 'Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka?' Reveals Additional Cast, Character Promo

Nioxys - Yesterday

2 by notPara »»
Yesterday, 8:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.