Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 4, 2015 6:35 PM

Nov 2012
For me my HS senior year math teacher was the worst, he barely spent time teaching the lessons and sent most of his time sleeping in the chair, barely anyone in my class stayed quiet and time was spent mostly copying each others notes, talking about shit and stuff. 2nd would we my freshman biology teacher cause he was on paid sick leave 80% of the time.

What about you people?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 4, 2015 6:36 PM

Nov 2013
7th grade math teacher. The guy didn't know how to teach at all. He was so bad that he was eventually replaced by student-teacher.
Mar 4, 2015 6:38 PM

Mar 2014
Math teacher my sophomore year of college. She assigned us homework and when we had questions about it the next day she didn't know how to answer them. She had to go to another professor figure out the answer.
Mar 4, 2015 6:38 PM

Jul 2014
7th grade language teacher. pretentious as fuck.
Mar 4, 2015 6:40 PM

Mar 2014
Had a science teacher from the Philippines in high school. Couldn't understand half the shit he said, and he was very unorganized.
Mar 4, 2015 6:41 PM

Aug 2013
Fucking bitchy ass econ teacher. Literally told me that none of my coaches liked me in front of the whole class and the only reason I get playing time is cuz I'm 'halfway decent.'
Mar 4, 2015 6:41 PM

Jun 2014
Probably my 7th grade teacher. I've had a few strict teachers in school, but they were still good people, and would help you if you asked.

But my 7th grade teacher was simply "An Asshole." I hate the man's guts.

My 10th grade Geography teacher was also an asshole. Thankfully my 11th grade Geography teacher was much better.

Mar 4, 2015 6:42 PM

Apr 2013
Psychology professor, freshmen year.

She was usually late, but it was her frequent absences and disastrous manner of teaching that almost made me fail the class.
Mar 4, 2015 6:42 PM

Jul 2012
8th grade teacher, English.

400lbs+

She would eat while teaching and talking about how great her family history/genes/facial features are. I'm not even joking.

She favored a couple of the female students and was a massive bitch to everyone else in the class. I ended up calling a meeting with her and my mother, in retaliation she fucked up some special programs for the next school year I was eligible for.

The thing is her mother was also a teacher at the same school. I loved her mother as a teacher and we got along well.
Mar 4, 2015 6:44 PM

Nov 2010
wasn't there a thread exactly like this a week ago?

I don't know if she was a bad teacher because I was too young, but I remember she eat her boogers in class.
Mar 4, 2015 6:44 PM

Dec 2012
11th Grade teacher. Had anger issues and everything against me for some reason. Nearly threw a desk at me, scumbag.
Mar 4, 2015 6:55 PM

Jul 2012
Second worst teacher, she had the same favoritism bullshit as the other one I mentioned. Always a bitch to me.

7th grade science

She said something about "better no be absent for X day of school for blah blah reason". Well I was absent, I can't remember if I had a good reason or not. Me and another kid who was also absent come in to make it up. She gives us some god awful stack of work to do as "alternate assignment" for makeup. She's rude as fuck as well.

Well I lean over to the kid next to mean and say "Well, this sucks".

She calls me over to her desk in a nasty tone. Then she proceeds to berate me "I don't know what religion you are blah blah I will not have that sort of language in my class room blah blah"

I'm standing there wide eyed and say in reply, "I just said 'this sucks'"

Oh she lets me have it again.

I just went back and sat down, didn't do the work.

She actually quit teaching that class shortly after, I think someone else complained.

Later on she got major fucked up in a car accident, I laughed.

~~~

Third worst teacher was a shop teacher. I was in 2nd half of 10th grade year. Threw a hammer at a kid and almost hit me.

He disappeared shortly after that.
_MystMar 4, 2015 6:58 PM
Mar 4, 2015 7:05 PM

Aug 2011
Too many to count, honestly. I really don't even remember most of them because I only bothered to remember the good ones. The one I do remember called me stupid for an answer I gave. Can't recall what it was about, but when I told my mother about it she went berserk and almost got the teacher fired. (she's a teacher herself, works with "special" kids) Ended up transferring to another class.
Assume nothing, expect everything.

Lelouch vi Britannia said:
If the King does not lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?
Mar 4, 2015 7:06 PM

Jan 2014
9th grade algebra teacher, when ever I would ask her for help on something, she would say : you should all ready know this, and then shoo me away from her desk.
Mar 4, 2015 7:27 PM

May 2009
Sixth grade teacher. I can't remember the subject but it wasn't a common one like math or English. Anyways though she was rude, weird and focused on the weirdest things. Like a coat I wore to class. It was a cream, tan-ish coat and she threatened me saying if I wore it again I was going to get after school detention.

Then one time she made people stay in class after the bell rung to go to our next class if we couldn't tell her about any current event happening in the world. And it wasn't even homework or related to the class in any way.

Plus she liked to tear down people or at least me. When I had a crush on a guy he apparently was under the impression I was going to chase him and hid behind stairs but before that he called me a name and I was crying and so she made him write me a note saying he was sorry but then blamed me for the situation and told me that he doesn't like me and that no one ever will and that I need to have a crush on my school books.

I went to my next class crying and the next day she apparently was notified about it telling em that no one could find me which made no sense because I just went to the bathroom to cry after getting my math teacher's permission. I never told anyone what she said though and she never apologized for it either.
Mar 4, 2015 8:56 PM

Feb 2015
10th grade. He went to class. Get newspaper or turn our class's computer on and do things we would never know.

11th grade -Math teacher. He went to class. "Kids, continue doing your math" While he get 2 phones and put on the table. Play some stuff idek. Play games or watch whatever.

I'd rather call them s.w.e.g.
Mar 4, 2015 8:58 PM
Jul 2018
I guess either my current Spanish teacher or my third grade teacher.

Current Spanish teacher is a gossipy bitch who doesn't really know Spanish well enough to be teaching it. She spends more time judging and talking about her own students then she does writing up lessons it seems.

Third grade teacher just really had it in for me. I got good grades and would blow through homework and tests at that age. So me and this other girl in class would talk most of the time when we finished our work. She fucking hated us and most of the other kids with good grades. Would constantly take away recess and stuff like that. Treated the ones with D's and F's like they were little fucking miracles though. I remember one time she read this horse book aloud to the class. In it the horse died and teacher started crying. Me and my friend could barely contain our laughter. We just really hated her.
Sep 2013
10th grade History teacher. Nearly got suspended for not putting my hat in my locker before class started >:/ I really disliked that woman.

Jul 2014
Uhh i get rly lucky and get all the good teachers so that's a hard question lol

Hmm i guess i wud say my 10th grade English teacher because she was the only teacher that did not like me (she didn't like me cuz i was friends with this kid that evry teacher hates).
Mar 4, 2015 9:00 PM

Apr 2014
My 8th grade Algebra teacher and my Spanish 102 prof in college.

Both didn't give a damn about the students and were basically Hitler, if not worse lol
Mar 4, 2015 9:00 PM

May 2012
My 8th grade english teacher. Bitch made me sit at a desk in the corner of the room because I talked during the pledge of allegiance. That, and I was always making jokes. Fuck her. She always wore a tight leather jacket that you see her nipples. Nasty ass nipples. I wouldn't suck them, nobody would.
Mar 4, 2015 9:02 PM
Sep 2014
7th grade math teacher.

Ex marine who had served in Afghanistan and suffered some type of mental trauma.

He tolerated 0 Bullshit and was quick to show his power in class when someone would get out of line.

He had the definition of " Crazy Eyes "

When he got pissed off all the veins in his neck/face would swell up and he would smile at you.

He would also yell extremely loud at random times while giving his lecture.
Mar 4, 2015 9:12 PM
Mar 2015
A tie between my 2nd grade teacher and my 10/11th grade math teacher.

My 2nd grade teacher thought 2nd graders should act like 6th graders, had an annoying voice, pissed off all the parents through various ways, would punish kids for the oddest things (I once got ISS for standing up to stretch during snack time...), and completely believed I had ADHD (and she was very wrong).

My 10/11th grade math teacher because she just can't teach, all she does is write notes on the whiteboard... and that's really all she does, I honestly don't know how she became a teacher. (So glad I switched teachers for that class).
CrosswastakenMar 4, 2015 9:22 PM
Mar 4, 2015 9:21 PM

Jun 2014
My Calc prof.

He was the only one who takes participation marks, and he takes attendance in uni... He doesn't explain anything that he is teaching and when people ask him questions to further explain, he gives off that vibe through his body language that "you should understand the material and shouldn't be asking questions", and he just replies with "well I have explained it over here, so ya, moving on".

Not like this is a bad thing, but to students who text or use electronics in class, he isn't the prof you would want to have. When he notices that someone is on their laptop, he would stop teaching (well he doesn't teach in the first place) and say "You on the laptop, could you stop browsing through the Justin Bieber forums?" If the person doesn't close their laptop, he would ask them to leave. Same goes for people who text.

If people leave during class, he would again stop teaching class and yell: "good luck on your date, make sure you propose!" If the same people keep leaving class, he would remember your name and start every class with "Ok so X and Y are people who keep leaving class, I wonder what they do outside. Are they are in a band, are they part of the circus or maybe they are feeding the homeless?" He makes up random scenarios to start each class.

His jokes are terrible, he doesn't teach and he expects everyone to understand the material.

Mar 4, 2015 9:24 PM
Dec 2014
My AP Psych teacher. literally he didn't give a crap if you cheated on tests. All we did was watch youtube videos and take a few notes from a powerpoint. Also he didn't even look at your homework, he just asked if you have it.
Mar 4, 2015 9:26 PM
Sep 2014
she kept trying to have sex with me

wtf i just need the homework for next week
Mar 4, 2015 9:33 PM

Oct 2012
10th grade Geometry, she did nothing but cock-block me. BITCH if you suck at making class even remotely interesting dont fucking yell at me to talking to the cute girl next to me!
Mar 4, 2015 9:46 PM

Aug 2014
9th grade Biology teacher. He was a football and power lifting coach. Spent more than half the time in class spouting his views on life, telling us about how you need to "man up" and tough it out. Also liked to tell stories about his college football days, which through google none of us could ever find any record of him playing football where he said he did...

He'd always try and intimidate students and throw his weight around. There was this one poor kid, he obviously was having a rough time with life in HS and the teacher just harassed him every day. Pretty much make fun of him if he had a question, came in late, etc. One time he fell asleep in class, so the teacher had this weird 30 pound pole for some reason. He walked up to the kids desk and dropped it right on his desk, making a freaking loud noise, and the kid burst up and spilled out of his desk, even had scrapes on his elbow afterwards. He'd always pick on students in front of the entire class too, no matter what it was about.

It's seriously one of my regrets in life that I didn't go try and get this guy fired for harassing that kid. Every day, like clockwork, he'd pick on him about not being tough enough, not working hard enough, telling him he wouldn't amount to anything in life. I hate guys who think because they're physically big they should be the authority on everything.
Mar 4, 2015 9:59 PM

Dec 2013
Well, I had a teacher who was German in 9th grade and due to her heavy accent, we couldn't really understand her that clearly. (God, only knows how she got the job) But anyways, since she would always yell at my classmates since they often argued with her because they didn't understand her and were very blunt about it, she would often give referrals. {You basically get sent to the office if you get a referral.}

I didn't like her one bit. All she did was either cry about her life, eat food, or argue with my classmates. She was probably the worse teacher I have encountered in my school life. Now, the biggest question is... does she still have her job?
Mar 4, 2015 9:59 PM

Jul 2012
grade 9 french teacher.

didn't let me to go the washroom.

almost pissed my pants.
Mar 4, 2015 10:00 PM

May 2012
mayukachan said:
grade 9 french teacher.

almost pissed my pants.

U almost went.......WEE WEE. HOAHHAOAHDF
Mar 4, 2015 10:01 PM

Oct 2012
PoeticJustice said:
mayukachan said:
grade 9 french teacher.

almost pissed my pants.

LMAO! Ahhaha you win xD that was just perfect
Mar 4, 2015 10:02 PM

Jul 2012
PoeticJustice said:
mayukachan said:
grade 9 french teacher.

almost pissed my pants.

LOL

yo. the guys beside me took their water bottles and shook them on purpose to make my bladder hurt :(((

Nov 2012
art teacher in 11th and 12th grade. he spent the whole lesson just monologuing about the topic, and it was so boring that half of the class just slept through the lesson. we only did really crappy art projects. and the way he graded was shit and unfair.

Oct 2012
silverwalls said:
art teacher in 11th and 12th grade. he spent the whole lesson just monologuing about the topic, and it was so boring that half of the class just slept through the lesson. we only did really crappy art projects. and the way he graded was shit and unfair.

That sounds like every college professor ever :/

Jul 2014
Oh yea there's also my french teacher. I mean she's good at teaching but i don't like her to much cuz she always teases me and picks on me cuz im quiet and shy. She always brings attention on me and i rly don't like that.
Mar 4, 2015 10:04 PM

Jun 2014
mayukachan said:
PoeticJustice said:

LOL

yo. the guys beside me took their water bottles and shook them on purpose to make my bladder hurt :(((

Nothing is more stressful than holding your piss while watching a waterfall, with the closest washroom 2 hours away.

Mar 4, 2015 10:04 PM
Nov 2014
My old math teacher who makes shit jokes lel.
Mar 4, 2015 10:11 PM

May 2012
CookieGawd said:
Oh yea there's also my french teacher. I mean she's good at teaching but i don't like her to much cuz she always teases me and picks on me cuz im quiet and shy. She always brings attention on me and i rly don't like that.

Who is she? Imma bout to give her a spanking.
Mar 4, 2015 10:11 PM
Feb 2014
kyle
Mar 4, 2015 10:13 PM
Sep 2014
yes?
Mar 4, 2015 10:13 PM

Sep 2014
My current teacher in LA class. I basically have two teachers in one class she just sits there and if someone talks tells them to listen to the other teacher. She does nothing yet earn the same paycheck as the other teacher lol
?
Mar 4, 2015 10:15 PM

Jul 2014
PoeticJustice said:
CookieGawd said:

Who is she? Imma bout to give her a spanking.

Lol it s'all good Kendrick. I don't wana bring mah niqqa into this.
Mar 4, 2015 10:17 PM

Jan 2015
Most of my professors in college because they teach one thing, test me on another and base the grade on whatever the hell they want. Whiplash :(
Mar 4, 2015 10:19 PM
Sep 2014
Sacreds said:
Most of my professors in college because they teach one thing, test me on another and base the grade on whatever the hell they want. Whiplash :(

maybe you should read the textbook
Mar 4, 2015 10:22 PM

Jan 2015
kyle said:
Sacreds said:

I always do. Not that I do bad in my classes but it's added stress I don't need
They like to pull questions out of nowhere not based on conceptual/factual stuff
Mar 4, 2015 10:25 PM
Sep 2014
Sacreds said:
kyle said:

They like to pull questions out of nowhere not based on conceptual/factual stuff

What classes are you taking?
Mar 4, 2015 10:29 PM

Jan 2015
kyle said:
Sacreds said:

What classes are you taking?

This mostly happens in my upper science/biology classes like genetics, neurology, micro
Mar 4, 2015 10:31 PM
Sep 2014
I only need one science elective

engineering master race
Mar 4, 2015 10:33 PM

Jan 2015
kyle said:
I only need one science elective

engineering master race

lucky lucky
don't you need a couple courses of physics though?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Favorite MAL thread maker?

barababas - May 4

32 by KittenCuddler »»
13 minutes ago

» Cyber Trucks vs NFTs

KittenCuddler - 24 minutes ago

1 by DesuMaiden »»
20 minutes ago

» what would you do if you had infinite money? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Apr 5

67 by BenjaminJunior »»
24 minutes ago

» Who is the most perverted person you irl ?

Thy-Veseveia - Apr 26

21 by BenjaminJunior »»
28 minutes ago

» Do you find this person attractive?

passtur - 40 minutes ago

2 by DesuMaiden »»
28 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.