Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 2, 2015 9:33 AM

Jul 2007
sarroush said:
This chapter actually reminded me that Lucy lost Aquarius...I'd forgotten about it! I wonder how that's going to play out and how/when/if she'll get her back.

Bluenote's cannonfodderness is so boring, just like his character.

I'm actually relatively curious about the title of the next chapter though. But I've come to learn that you shouldn't pay much attention to Mashima titles. Okay chapter overall. That Regallus kick was funny.

I think Aquarius power will be limited to the dress form she used in tartarus. I doubt she is getting it back.

Having two aquarius-es out at once would be too imbalanced.
Mar 2, 2015 9:33 AM

Jan 2015
I was hoping that Wendy's fight will be longer. Not this short. Maybe in the next chapter we'll see more of Wendy's power.

Lucy's new power is really good
Mar 2, 2015 9:34 AM

Jan 2013
yeah happy show em your fish eating training!
Mar 2, 2015 9:45 AM

Sep 2011
Still angry about Natsu's hair style change. Why the hell even bother showing us that......

Loving Charle's new look.
Mar 2, 2015 9:53 AM

Feb 2015
Well, there's many things going in this chapter...
first the perfect combination of Sky sisters (Damn they're so cute!)
and now happy's the only exceed in the group that useless in a fight
(LOL at his reaction after seeing Carla)
the leader of the attacker is Bluenote ? (i'll be damned....)

oh and finally Lucy can fight alongside her spirit equally (I call her new move "CelesQuip)

Mar 2, 2015 10:00 AM
Sep 2014
vikki7783 said:
Blue Note? Lol forgot who he was, to the wiki!

Same here!
I wish Happy would take a human form too :o that would be interesting
Loki's changed outfits and Lucy has too, but we've yet to see what that implies!
Good chapter :)

Mar 2, 2015 11:16 AM
Mar 2015
Lucy can now share the power of her spirits. Do they need to be summoned for her to use it? Does it draw more power from her limited reserve. Honestly it seems like a limited version of what erza can do, but will give lucy sexier and skimpier outfits as we go along. (Incoming virgo made costume) I was hoping she learned some basic martial arts as that would be great to supplement this magic. (What sets fairy tail wizards apart from the very beginning is that they know how to scrap)

Even carla learned to kick some butt.

If natsu can run that fast to catch up with them why is he complaining.

Natsu vs Bluenote
Blue note will have the upper hand, then natsu will be all this isnt even my final form then kick his butt. Wendy and Chelia will take on the second in command together. Unison raid style
Mar 2, 2015 11:18 AM

Aug 2014
Damn. Kinda want more now. Natsu withstanding and resisting against Bluenote's gravity. Can't wait for next chapter for Bluenote vs Natsu.
llewerafMar 2, 2015 11:23 AM
Mar 2, 2015 12:23 PM

Dec 2009
Natsu Vs. Bluenote, round 2!!! Can't wait to see Natsu fodderize him.
Mar 2, 2015 1:41 PM
Apr 2014
Lucy is now able to fight.

Now how will Natsu's fight go?
Mar 2, 2015 1:58 PM

Jul 2007
Chierii said:

Lucy was always able to fight(ex: majority of FT surviving Tartaros only because of her).

She simply now has to way to not be taken out while doing so. Her spirits were strong, but she herself was vulnerable. Now no longer so as her spirits power is, litterally, hers.
Mar 2, 2015 2:08 PM
Mar 2015
CookingPriest said:
Chierii said:

Lucy was always able to fight(ex: majority of FT surviving Tartaros only because of her).

She simply now has to way to not be taken out while doing so. Her spirits were strong, but she herself was vulnerable. Now no longer so as her spirits power is, literally, hers.

Well thats the question is she burning the candle twice as fast? now or is the power divided between the two. It looks like a cool technique but I know their gotta be a drawback
Mar 2, 2015 2:11 PM

Apr 2013
So do we call it reequip the Celestial Spirit or Takeover the Celestial Spirit. You never catnap Happy the Tower of Heaven taught us that, Natsu will hunt you to the ends of the earth. Loke acting like a fanboy was hilarious, Bluenote did not leave Tenrou with the rest of the remaining Grimoire Heart members we did not even see how he left the island so I don't think we will find out what happen to the other remaining members. I kind of hope them and other past unreformed villains have formed a new dark guild after the collapse of the form ones, the Balam alliance was like the Magic Council of the dark guilds there is a new Magic Council to govern the light guilds so why not the dark guilds.
Mar 2, 2015 2:23 PM
Jan 2014
The name of the next chapter is giving me the chills. "Because I love you" seems like something a manga character would say before sacrificing himself for another,specially when there is a guy like Bluenote in the chapter.

Plus,Chelia seems rather eager to get herself in trouble. Well,Wendy almost lost Carla,she almost died together with Carla when dealing with face and then she lost grandine. I really hope Mashima isn't thinking about killing Chelia.

Well,the name of the chapter usually resumes what happens in it. Well,whatever is going to happen in it can be resumed to "because I love you". it's certainly a motivation,but as to what,I don't know. It could be to protect someone or to fight for someone or to sacrifice oneself for someone...
hello09Mar 2, 2015 2:27 PM
Mar 2, 2015 2:33 PM
Mar 2014
For some reason, I can't seem.to remember who that Gravity guy is 😧 Anyways, Natsu being so oblivious amd cool ♥ so love him!

Carla can fly too, now Happy— transform!

Lucy's kick — erm — cute. 😅
Mar 2, 2015 6:22 PM

Apr 2014
Natsu is going to make light work of Bluenote, as he should. IIRC he was only able to keep Gildarts down because of the effects of the Tenroujima tree being destroyed by Azuma..(I think that was his name was) And when the tree was restored by Ultear, the effects wore off and Gildarts just completley destroyed this guy. So people shouldn't be too surprised if Natsu takes care of this guy in a chapter or two. That should be expected of him at this point.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 2015 7:43 PM

Jul 2013
AJWilliams said:
Natsu is going to make light work of Bluenote, as he should. IIRC he was only able to keep Gildarts down because of the effects of the Tenroujima tree being destroyed by Azuma..(I think that was his name was) And when the tree was restored by Ultear, the effects wore off and Gildarts just completley destroyed this guy. So people shouldn't be too surprised if Natsu takes care of this guy in a chapter or two. That should be expected of him at this point.

No, it still shouldn't make sense. Bluenote is literally the 2nd in command in Grimmoire Heart. Regardless of his power comparison with Gildarts (the most OP wizard in FT aside from Zeref), at the very least he should still be stronger than the Seven Kin of Purgatory. Natsu got literally owned by Zancrow and would have lost if Makarov didn't intervene. Bluenote should also be stronger than Azuma who fought on par with Erza (who is much stronger than Natsu) and wouldn't have lost if not for Erza's nakama power.

It's safe to assume that Natsu would have lost if he had encountered Bluenote in Tenrou. It's ridiculous to say that Natsu should be able to catch up to Bluenote with just 1-2 years of training considering Bluenote himself has had 8-9 years time (during which Natsu slept on Tenrou) to get himself stronger. Even if we consider their training time to be the same, Natsu shouldn't be able to catch up to Bluenote yet unless he got some crazy fast power up since the difference between Natsu and Bluenote was already huge to begin with.

Who am I kidding though, villains rarely got stronger in shounen. Bluenote probably spent the last 8-9 years drinking booze, smoking, and totally not training at all.
Mar 2, 2015 9:39 PM
Apr 2011
Now imagine Lucy "junctioning" other summons. What would happen if she used Gemini, Virgo, or even Plue?
4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42

http://putridcheese.deviantart.com
http://www.booksie.com/tosh/
http://stoptazmo.com/
Mar 2, 2015 10:33 PM

Oct 2013
cool gravity bro
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Mar 2, 2015 11:07 PM

Jul 2013
Never thought Bluenote would show up again. Gildarts had trouble against him, though I think his magic was sealed. Wonder if Natsu will have any trouble beating him...
Mar 2, 2015 11:08 PM

Apr 2008
MoeGod said:
AJWilliams said:

No, it still shouldn't make sense. Bluenote is literally the 2nd in command in Grimmoire Heart. Regardless of his power comparison with Gildarts (the most OP wizard in FT aside from Zeref), at the very least he should still be stronger than the Seven Kin of Purgatory. Natsu got literally owned by Zancrow and would have lost if Makarov didn't intervene. Bluenote should also be stronger than Azuma who fought on par with Erza (who is much stronger than Natsu) and wouldn't have lost if not for Erza's nakama power.

It's safe to assume that Natsu would have lost if he had encountered Bluenote in Tenrou. It's ridiculous to say that Natsu should be able to catch up to Bluenote with just 1-2 years of training considering Bluenote himself has had 8-9 years time (during which Natsu slept on Tenrou) to get himself stronger. Even if we consider their training time to be the same, Natsu shouldn't be able to catch up to Bluenote yet unless he got some crazy fast power up since the difference between Natsu and Bluenote was already huge to begin with.

Who am I kidding though, villains rarely got stronger in shounen. Bluenote probably spent the last 8-9 years drinking booze, smoking, and totally not training at all.

Forgetting one teeny miny detail there. NATSU IS END! His growth would be anything but normal.
Mar 3, 2015 5:44 AM

Jan 2014
Wendy's plan to show-off with her new guild-mate gets foiled by the villain, and made Natsu shine instead... nice... that's what I want not another drama from Wendy and reason why did she joined the guild.... please more of Natsu's one-man-army antics... xD
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Mar 3, 2015 9:58 AM

Jan 2015
Mashima keeps thinking we want to fuck Human Carla with that fucking chapter cover and panty shot, seriously, Mashima, it ain't working, stop trying.

Decent chapter, Natsu will wreck shit up next chapter as usual.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2015 12:19 PM

Nov 2009
Hahah, Natsu and Happy are fun in the new arc so far, reminds me of the old times.
Charle looks good.
I wonder if the next chapter's title is about Wendy&Chelia?
Also.. that Lucy Kick.. haha.
Mar 3, 2015 4:06 PM

Jan 2015
babymilo91 said:
Lucy's new power up is changing clothes lol.

She used Leo's regulus power
Mar 3, 2015 4:11 PM

Jan 2015
I would have spit on Wendy if I were Natsu and Lucy and ditched her ass and that annoying cat. How dare you deny coming back to Fairy Tail, the guild that gave you a home when you had no where to go just because you want to sing with Chelia. Trash.

Anyway, I love Lucy's powerup! Finally much needed progression in powers and abilities. Just looking back at episode 1 where should could barely handle one spirit and now she can do so much crazy shit! She has the most improvement by far of any character [because she had the most room for it].

Has Happy really done nothing though? Is he just for comedy? The two cats can now both fight while he's just there to help Natsu fly.
Mar 3, 2015 7:03 PM

Nov 2014
Glad to see Lucy in the action with her new training, and Natsu can overpower Bluenote now?
Hi there
Mar 4, 2015 12:58 AM
Mar 2015
(First post. I've been a lurker.)

I just had to say this. NOBODY is thinking of what Natsu is capable of with Wendy (buffer) and Chelia (healer) working together??

You don't have to play tactical RPGs to see this is an unstoppable formation. It's far scarier than just monster tier Natsu. This is an army-killing machine capable of staying at full health and stamina while pouring out damage for a lonnng time.

It's monster Natsu times 10, 20 or more.
Mar 4, 2015 3:38 AM

Jul 2007
GeneralEsdeath said:
I would have spit on Wendy if I were Natsu and Lucy and ditched her ass and that annoying cat. How dare you deny coming back to Fairy Tail, the guild that gave you a home when you had no where to go just because you want to sing with Chelia. Trash.

Lamia scale ALSO have her home when she had nowhere to go.

You know what is the difference?
Wendy has been longer with Lamia scale now than with FT.

Not having reservations about abandoning them for a guild that might or might not come back would be just rude.
Mar 4, 2015 4:18 AM

Oct 2013
CookingPriest said:
GeneralEsdeath said:

Not having reservations about abandoning them for a guild that might or might not come back would be just rude.

She is member of FT for over seven years. They all were in Fairy Sphere most of that time, but that doesn't influence the membership itself. Besides, she has been through a lot together with FT.
Mar 4, 2015 8:47 AM

Jul 2007
Behemoth11 said:
CookingPriest said:

She is member of FT for over seven years. They all were in Fairy Sphere most of that time, but that doesn't influence the membership itself. Besides, she has been through a lot together with FT.

The years do not count since time was frozen for them.

Wendy was FT member for around 4-5 months at max.
Mar 4, 2015 2:56 PM

Apr 2013
GunsMcRoy said:
(First post. I've been a lurker.)

I just had to say this. NOBODY is thinking of what Natsu is capable of with Wendy (buffer) and Chelia (healer) working together??

You don't have to play tactical RPGs to see this is an unstoppable formation. It's far scarier than just monster tier Natsu. This is an army-killing machine capable of staying at full health and stamina while pouring out damage for a lonnng time.

It's monster Natsu times 10, 20 or more.

Most people think with battle Shounen logic mostly when reading this series and don't use JRPG logic which is a shame since Hiro is a big video game fan and has said that his favorite is Dragon Quest 3 a RPG. I'm a Final Fantasy fan and played other RPGs like Kingdom Hearts and you can feel the influence in the abilities, world, etc, I would says yeah you kind of have to play some RPGs to see what buffs can really do, I was playing FF 10 and cheer and focus alone make such a big difference.

That being said will they be fighting together? The Sky Sisters will probably fight the monster tamer while Natsu takes on Bluenote and will Natsu even need the buffs and healing, people are hyping Bluenote to Gildarts level while he is very strong opponent it was clear Gildarts was hugely superior. In the fight Gildarts only had a problem when Azuma took control of the Tenrou tree and made quickly work of him after it was back.
Mar 5, 2015 9:18 AM

May 2014
Kick-ass lucy finally isn't going to be useless... Maybe I'm letting the hype over get me but so far she won't seem useless. And Bluenote's gravity doesn't affect Natsu? Can this mean Natsu maybe in par with Gildarts This is just setting me up to see how strong Laxus has gotten
Mar 5, 2015 2:22 PM

Mar 2012
Finally Natsu did something!
"He's the monster here!" epic
Classic Lucy Kick xD
That face!!! Bluenote! =O Natsu's gonna beat the shit off him =D
Natsu standing up in Bluenote's gravity magic like it's nothing, OMG, he's so strong, just as I thought =D

elementkg said:
Kick-ass lucy finally isn't going to be useless... Maybe I'm letting the hype over get me but so far she won't seem useless.

I still think she's gonna be useless... She would be useful if she had learned anything new besides her Lucy Kick -.-
Let's see how this develops, there's more chances for her to get stronger now.
b1GZZMar 5, 2015 2:26 PM
Mar 8, 2015 9:33 AM

Jul 2007
b1GZZ said:

I still think she's gonna be useless... She would be useful if she had learned anything new besides her Lucy Kick -.-
Let's see how this develops, there's more chances for her to get stronger now.

Yes becaus eusing your own celestial spirit powers does not count as "learning something new".

Lucy was never useless(she is the only reason fairy tail survived tartarus) - her problem was always her own survival - as her powers were great enough to oneshot the likes of Jackal, but it would not matter if she could not last long enough to do so.

Tartaros was best example - her spirits could hold off the members but the moment Jackal went after her it would fall apart. Its as if you had a mage class character with over 9000 magic attack, yet with 1/1 HP and 0DEF.

Now she has both offensive and defensive power to to survive in the fight.

This puts her easily in top tiers.
Mar 15, 2015 8:05 AM

Sep 2014
Bluenote wtf didn't expect that and Natsu being able to withstand his power now.
Hope Natsu won't trash him easily.
Poor Happy xD
Jul 14, 2015 4:21 AM

Mar 2015
I see. Lucy is heavier than Chelia because of her boobs.
Awesome!!
Lucy can change clothes according to Zodiac sign so she has 12 forms of costume. Awesome!!
And her Regulus kick tho > _ >

Damn!!! I'm in love with Charle human form <3

Interesting!! Natsu vs Blue Note!! He is on Gildarts level. I wonder Natsu can beat him??
Jul 8, 2016 5:39 AM

Dec 2015
She can change dresses now depending on who she summons?nice, and that new lucy kick hahaha
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Apr 6, 2017 7:44 AM

Dec 2014
well natsu made his dramatic seen in the end... Chala sure changed in one year
Aug 13, 2018 5:06 AM

Feb 2013
Regulus Lucy Kick!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 291 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

VK11 - Jul 12, 2012

201 by aoo-kun »»
May 4, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 287 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zhou - Jun 15, 2012

96 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 285 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IchiroEX - Jun 1, 2012

84 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 6:05 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 284 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

dancu - May 25, 2012

163 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 5:37 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aoo-kun »»
Apr 25, 6:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.