Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fullmetal Alchemist
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Feb 1, 2017 2:36 AM

Jan 2016
Sloth looks awesome
Jun 20, 2017 11:03 AM

Jan 2013
Sloth is strong af, seems like Father and the other homunculi have no control over him.
Aug 3, 2017 1:31 PM
Jul 2016
The show is lame. I wish it was better. Also, the OP really sucks, I really hope they change it ASAP.
Mar 14, 2018 11:31 AM

Dec 2009
Sloth just randomly shows up out of nowhere. This seems fishy.

I love Olivier
Jan 14, 2019 8:56 PM

Jun 2015
al tells them not to douse and light it with fire but didnt lust die via fire from roy??
Feb 9, 2019 3:17 PM

Oct 2013
Olivier Armstrong's crew is full of talented individuals. Especially her close fellow-workers prove it.

Another homunculus appeared! Sloth, is it. :-) I was guessing where are the other artificial humans representing seven main sins.
Apr 5, 2019 3:50 AM

May 2016
Wearing the usual iron Automail is already troublesome enough in the desert because it can overheat and now Edward has found out that it's as impractical in the frozen wasteland as well.

I like how Miles and Edward were able to talk on equal terms regardless of their race and Olivier's focus on the individual's actions and character rather than their inherited traits along with how she convinced him to continue working with her was really cool.

Sloth found his lazy ass into the heart of Briggs station and he keeps getting deeper into the base even if he was only aimlessly wandering but it looks like the Major General's come up of a way to stop him.

Sep 3, 2019 1:38 PM
Aug 2019
Sloth invades Olivier's fortress
Nov 6, 2019 3:44 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow Sloth is almost invicible wtf
Mar 26, 2020 3:54 PM

Feb 2020
olivier is hardcore, i love it lol

nice to see falman! i hope mustang's gang gets back together #dreamteam

finally seeing sloth too, i wonder what he has been doing digging all this time.. let's see how armstrong deals with him
Apr 5, 2020 8:22 PM
Apr 2018
Uhm, I've grown to dislike homunculus introduction eps. And this one, Sloth, seems more boring than all the other ones. Olivier and Miles seem cool though.
Nov 12, 2020 6:16 AM

Jul 2017
Olivier continues to just steal the spotlight in this arc already with her commanding presence, and Sloth is finally introduced too, 6 of the 7 homunculi have been revealed, and he's just... digging and digging and digging. Gonna take a ton of work to slow him down though. Also, I already like Miles from the little convo he had with Ed and Al. Intriguing to see a mixed-race (part Ishvalan) be working with the military, his respect and loyalty to Olivier goes way beyond the color of his skin/eyes.
Jan 6, 2021 4:15 AM

Aug 2017
Olivier is badass, I like her. The sudden apparence of an enemy is unexpected.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 30, 2021 5:08 AM

Jun 2021
EXCELLENT/WONDERFUL/OUTSTANDING/BRILLIANT
Dec 9, 2021 9:54 AM
Nov 2020
All Hail The Ice Queen!!
Mar 4, 2022 4:11 PM

Feb 2021
These northern soldiers aren't very smart. I wish they would go back and explain more of the history and stuff going on in central
May 30, 2022 2:17 AM
Apr 2022
Why they don't tell her
She can help them
Aug 30, 2022 5:03 PM

Feb 2009
Sometimes this show is so stupid in its plotting I can't help but roll my eyes. Brothers decide what to tell just on the scene without prior considerations? How old are they? 5? And why the hell they were removing icicles manually? You can clap your hands and do all kinds of transmutation magic, hello! You even restored whole houses in a matter of seconds and now suddenly you can't snap some ice. That's just silly. Also this ep confirms my suspicion that Olivier is massively overrated as a character, one-dimensional and boring.
Nov 3, 2022 10:10 PM
May 2017
Man, I forgot how much I hate Olivier. She's such an asshole to everyone about everything for no reason.

At least she's not here for long, and if I remember correctly she gets a bit better over time?

Miles is the saving grace of this episode tbh, and seeing Fullman again.
vizthexNov 3, 2022 10:13 PM
Nov 3, 2022 11:28 PM
May 2017
adios said:
Sometimes this show is so stupid in its plotting I can't help but roll my eyes. Brothers decide what to tell just on the scene without prior considerations? How old are they? 5? And why the hell they were removing icicles manually? You can clap your hands and do all kinds of transmutation magic, hello! You even restored whole houses in a matter of seconds and now suddenly you can't snap some ice. That's just silly. Also this ep confirms my suspicion that Olivier is massively overrated as a character, one-dimensional and boring.

Yeah, I kept asking myself why they didn't just use alchemy for it. I guess Olivier could've said not to, but they didn't show or say that.

And she is rather overrated, yeah. I've always hated that character archetype: The cold, uncaring asshole who's also super ultra strong & intelligent. It's just boring, and bad writing imo.
Nov 8, 2022 5:11 AM

Jul 2021
i want the major general of north to dominate me, blue ball me and not let me cum.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Aug 17, 2023 5:12 PM

Oct 2020
Sloth looks strong but I wonder if he was sent in as a distraction because he doesn't seem to have any orders apart from digging a hole 
Feb 25, 12:36 PM

Mar 2022
Olivier is further proving to be a badass in this episode. It’s no wonder she has the title of Ice Queen and for good reason as well. She’s adaptive in the heat of battle and may yet be a great ally for the future of the show. Plus we are introduced to one of the last Homunculi of Sloth who is essentially all muscle and no brain though it does make me wonder why his order was just to dig underground by father when he’s forced to fight the soldiers of the north.

We got introduced to Miles another member of the military but part Ishvalian! Good to know we have someone else other Scar who happens to be Ishvalian and apparently Olivier treats him equally because apparently she doesn’t believe in discrimination also awesome! I’ve got nothing else to say other than this was an awesome episode there. Brilliant stuff there, brilliant stuff.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» What’s bad about this anime ( 1 2 3 )

sangonomiya_k - Nov 18, 2023

133 by Angel_crush1 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

samatar45 - Oct 2, 2009

286 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Oct 11, 2009

296 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

adamantine - Aug 16, 2009

215 by JoeyBadaSS »»
Apr 20, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 64 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 4, 2010

965 by _dziku »»
Apr 19, 2:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.