Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 10, 2015 1:10 AM

Mar 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This is the single most inspirational piece of media I've ever seen. I considered myself an Atheist, mostly, with slight belief in Cthulhu, but this really changed my life. Everyone owes it to themselves to view this. I have seen the light of El Cantare.

Watching the movie the second time was even better than the first.
Apr 17, 2018 9:41 AM

Jun 2013
Nietzsche and Hitler working together...
Jun 17, 2021 9:49 PM
Anime Moderator
May 2018
Lol, I haven't gotten around to watching this yet (planning on binging all the Happy Science movies at once) but this was on the front page of MAL cuz they keep putting episodes of To Your Eternity in the entry.
Jun 18, 2021 3:22 PM

Feb 2012
MagicPolly said:
Lol, I haven't gotten around to watching this yet (planning on binging all the Happy Science movies at once) but this was on the front page of MAL cuz they keep putting episodes of To Your Eternity in the entry.

A nice way to promote this abomination for people to enjoy drunk.

「 To other people, I might not have changed at all, but I feel like I was able to change... 」

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.