Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 6, 2015 4:07 PM

Jul 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

This was so difficult to find! I searched it using japanese kanji. Well, it's really cute and the setting and the characters are gorgeous. I kind of liked the song, too.
Aug 16, 2015 2:53 AM

Jul 2014
I later realized it was actually only a one minute excerpt. Also, that excerpt is not available anymore.
Jan 31, 2017 11:13 AM

May 2016
Aria-da-Capo said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

This was so difficult to find! I searched it using japanese kanji. Well, it's really cute and the setting and the characters are gorgeous. I kind of liked the song, too.

Hi, when you saw this anime back in 2015, did you actually saw that beautiful landscape and the dolphin in the anime? And if yes, where did you find it? You also said you later lealized it was something different.
I've been searching quite long for this anime and I eventually ended up watching a sad anime about two boys of which one died, I think, and one of them has that ermine as a pet. The duration of the anime is right and so is the name. But somehow don't think I found the actual Sora e.
I like bad endings

Feb 1, 2017 12:50 AM

Jul 2014
Illudere said:
Aria-da-Capo said:

Hi, when you saw this anime back in 2015, did you actually saw that beautiful landscape and the dolphin in the anime? And if yes, where did you find it? You also said you later lealized it was something different.
I've been searching quite long for this anime and I eventually ended up watching a sad anime about two boys of which one died, I think, and one of them has that ermine as a pet. The duration of the anime is right and so is the name. But somehow don't think I found the actual Sora e.

I think it's probably the first one you mentioned, but not the second one, I'm not really sure. Anyway, if it looks like this, it's the right one.
I saw a shorter version when I first added that music video to my list, but last year another user linked me the whole thing. Unfortunately, the link is no longer available.
Feb 1, 2017 7:33 AM

May 2016
Aria-da-Capo said:
Illudere said:

I think it's probably the first one you mentioned, but not the second one, I'm not really sure. Anyway, if it looks like this, it's the right one.
I saw a shorter version when I first added that music video to my list, but last year another user linked me the whole thing. Unfortunately, the link is no longer available.

Thanks a lot for the information! I haven't found the right one yet, but I guess soon I will.
I like bad endings

Jun 23, 2017 2:22 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
I watched a LQ raw here http://jp.channel.pandora.tv/channel/video.ptv?ch_userid=aozoralady&prgid=s37060032 (no longer working)

wasn't that bad and backgrounds couldn't be appreciated well due to quality. The song was meh
SheyCroixAug 2, 2023 4:21 PM

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Oct 13, 2017 5:21 AM

Feb 2010
Felt like a waste to watch this in LQ since it was clearly meant to impress with the visuals and backgrounds, but well, thanks for the link anyway. I liked the song, it was nicely different from the 80-90% generic pop music I get on most music videos here ^^.
I probably regret this post by now.
Feb 19, 2022 12:00 PM

Feb 2020
I can't find this video.
Aug 2, 2023 3:09 PM
Feb 2020
Audio is blocked
SheyCroix said:
I watched a LQ raw here http://jp.channel.pandora.tv/channel/video.ptv?ch_userid=aozoralady&prgid=s37060032

wasn't that bad and backgrounds couldn't be appreciated well due to quality. The song was meh
The link got directed to a website called moviebloc.

I hope there's a link in bilibili or some obscure blog out there.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.