his entrance in the game was the best

unlike the little brother who was saved by an unknown person
the older one didn't just froze and found a solution
Feb 2, 2015 3:47 AM

Dec 2008
They look same to me.
Feb 3, 2015 2:34 AM
Feb 2013
The older brother(Current Protag) is way better.
Feb 3, 2015 1:14 PM

Jan 2015
The little one is more Shonen-ish and typical MC. I would be a liar if I'd go with the little one but I really admire those kind of people!
Mar 9, 2015 11:55 PM

Feb 2015
Well, the older brother is probably better. It seems he is smarter, just look at the first game.
Moreover the first MC has follower backup, that is his sister. So he can just focus on the game and not concerned about follower to zero.
So, the idea of sharing follower is more thrilling? That makes the story goes better I think.
Apr 16, 2015 11:24 AM
Apr 2015
I personally prefer the younger one more, I guess. I sympathize with him and I think he has lots of character depth and I'm looking forward to see him getting more confident and retake his original name and live his life as Yuuma, not Ataru. Also, I'm interested in how he's going to react when he meets Yuuma/Ataru (Okay... this is now confusing xD I just call those two their real names) because he has always stood in the shadow of his older brother, who was in everything better than him. Seeing him even be better in this game than him might cause him some complex or something?
So, I'm much more intrigued about Yuuma and his fututre development right now.
Ataru seems to have lost his memories, I think...? That's the only explanation I come up with as why he didn't contact his family instead of leading happily his new life.
May 13, 2015 5:20 AM

Sep 2010
Both are good although I prefer the second one in this kind of manga as he has more impact on the story.

His part of story is also slightly better thought up. And there are more good characters there in comparison to the first part.

Still! Becuse the first part came up first and I already started to liking the first character The protag, his sister and Koyori (the girl who looks like his sister). I prefered their romance scenes if anything but most importantly even though the second part is good I still wanted to continue with what was happening beforehand.
May 13, 2015 7:24 PM

Apr 2008
The second story has been running and like Marble shown in the poll, the older brother naturally stand out more in the crowd.

Made me suspect if the first (younger brother side) turns out like a pilot that doesn't fly well with the audience and thus they added that "I killed my twin brother" part as afterthought for excuse to remake the whole story.
At least they have time until both side converges.
May 13, 2015 7:26 PM

Nov 2013
nseika said:
The second story has been running and like Marble shown in the poll, the older brother naturally stand out more in the crowd.

Made me suspect if the first (younger brother side) turns out like a pilot that doesn't fly well with the audience and thus they added that "I killed my twin brother" part as afterthought for excuse to remake the whole story.
At least they have time until both side converges.

Perhaps. I didn't really think Real Account was more than interesting until that last twist, which was oddly well done. Although there was no buildup in previous chapters, the mangaka used his personality to make it plausible.

Older brother (can't remember if it's Yuuma-Ataru or Ataru-Yuuma) is better though, and not just that, but I feel the current stories are more relatable in terms of social media and that's why it's so fascinating. He's also just a cooler MC overall, but I hope the convergence happens.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Real Account Chapter 30 Discussion

Guilliano - Jul 6, 2015

14 by PatrickJaneFan »»
Feb 6, 8:56 AM

Poll: » Real Account Chapter 75 Discussion

waalex11 - Feb 9, 2017

1 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Real Account Chapter 55 Discussion

allenallenallen - Dec 27, 2015

7 by FarCritical »»
Aug 14, 2023 8:27 AM

Poll: » Real Account Chapter 54 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2016

4 by FarCritical »»
Aug 14, 2023 8:16 AM

Poll: » Real Account Chapter 53 Discussion

Stark700 - May 17, 2016

4 by FarCritical »»
Aug 14, 2023 8:05 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.