Jan 2013
Soren333 said:
haha

OH GOD WE UP TO SOME GOOOOOOD STUFF
gone bai bai
Feb 1, 2015 10:18 AM

Jul 2013
Day 2

Monokuma: Puhuhuhuhu. Go to the hotel restaurant to examine the body and see what you can find.

Sonia: No way, one of us actually killed someone?

Byakuya: Hold on. Monokuma said "a body" has been found, and earlier he also said that he will be killing one of us each night. So maybe he killed them and not us.

Everyone hurries to the hotel restaurant.

Lying on the floor was racist.

Teruteru: Yaaa! I think I'm going to vomit.

Hiyoko: Nooo! I can't look at this.

Hiyoko runs away.

Byakuya: I can't believe this. But there's no time to lose, we need to work out who's doing the killing so we can stop it. Mikan, you're the Ultimate Nurse right? Can you examine the body for us and see what you can find. Maybe it will link us to the murderer.

Mikan examined his body and found two wounds. There were red markings on racist's neck, suggesting that he was strangled. There was also a bullet wound directly in the middle of his forehead.

Byakuya: If the killer had a gun, why did he bother to strangle him to death?

Hajime: Was he strangled to death though? He was clearly killed by a gun.

Byakuya: Exactly, then why strangle him at all? I think we should examine the area and see what else we can find.

They discovered that the windows at the end of the back of the restaurant was shattered. There were else footprints leading away from the crime scene from the front door.

Hiyoko: That's weird, why would there be evidence to suggest two exit paths?

Byakuya: Looks like we need to work that out ourselves.

racist was found dead in the morning.

Player List:

Time until end of Day 2

Day 2 begins, it takes at least 9 votes for a lynch to take place.
Feb 1, 2015 10:18 AM
Sep 2014
pekopeko
Feb 1, 2015 10:19 AM

Feb 2013
Whelp, there goes our vigilante. Never had many suspicions about him. Guess the mafia just decided to take a random shot.

RIP Pekoreko: He pekoed well
Feb 1, 2015 10:19 AM

Sep 2013
Only one kill, meaning that one of the mafia/SK kills didn't go through. Good job to the doctor if it was his doing in preventing the other kill !
Feb 1, 2015 10:20 AM

Feb 2013
Xiaraith said:
Only one kill, meaning that one of the mafia/SK kills didn't go through. Good job to the doctor if it was his doing !

Either that or serial killer is inactive...
Feb 1, 2015 10:21 AM
Jun 2013
NessieFynn said:
Whelp, there goes our vigilante. Never had many suspicions about him. Guess the mafia just decided to take a random shot.

RIP Pekoreko: He pekoed well

Seems so, the guy just posted two or three times and never said something particular.
Feb 1, 2015 10:23 AM

Dec 2014
:O but huh?.......only one person died and i didnt even c him talk much here........his death wont be remembered~ xD but immm glad i didnt die :DDDD
Feb 1, 2015 10:23 AM

Sep 2013
The doctor should never reveal their role to the public unless being cornered and about to be lynched. And it's advisable for the cop to hold his findings back for now, unless he has found a mafia member. Finding a third party could be the Jester or the SK, so the risk of voting for this target is too high for town, meaning that the cop shouldn't reveal in that case yet.
Feb 1, 2015 10:26 AM
Jan 2013
RAAAAAAACIIIIIIIIIIISTTTTT!!!!!!

What will the world become without our beloved racist?

Well, we lost the vigilante ._.

Xiaraith said:
Only one kill, meaning that one of the mafia/SK kills didn't go through. Good job to the doctor if it was his doing in preventing the other kill !

Or maybe two people aimed towards the same kill? -3- dunno, strangling and shot, two different paths... wababababa :V

There were 3 classes that could kill, and now one is dead, hurraaaay, and even better, it's the one on the townies side

huraaaay² o/
gone bai bai
Feb 1, 2015 10:26 AM

Dec 2012
RIP peko

So that happens when you're... racist,huh?
I'm sorry,couldn't resist,bad pun
Feb 1, 2015 10:28 AM

Feb 2013
I've got no concrete evidence for suspicions, but I've got a bad gut feeling about Forum.

Xiaraith said:
The doctor should never reveal their role to the public unless being cornered and about to be lynched. And it's advisable for the cop to hold his findings back for now, unless he has found a mafia member. Finding a third party could be the Jester or the SK, so the risk of voting for this target is too high for town, meaning that the cop shouldn't reveal in that case yet.

Say, if the cop did find something, should he tell it to the princess and have her forward it to the town? Than the mafia doesn't know who the cop is for another day at least.
Jun 2013
So what now ?

Dec 2014
kawaii-despair said:
RIP peko

So that happens when you're... racist,huh?
I'm sorry,couldn't resist,bad pun

lol i wass gonna say something similar :p
Feb 1, 2015 10:29 AM

Dec 2012
NessieFynn said:
I've got no concrete evidence for suspicions, but I've got a bad gut feeling about Forum.

Xiaraith said:

Say, if the cop did find something, should he tell it to the princess and have her forward it to the town? Than the mafia doesn't know who the cop is for another day at least.

Yes but wouldn't that put the princess at risk as the next target?
Feb 1, 2015 10:30 AM
Sep 2014
NessieFynn said:

Xiaraith said:

Just a quick clarification, there are no PMs allowed between players relating to this game, so that wouldn't really work.
Feb 1, 2015 10:31 AM

Jul 2013
NessieFynn said:

Xiaraith said:

Players are not allowed to PM each other. If that's what you're suggesting.
Feb 1, 2015 10:32 AM

Nov 2008
Does write-ups have significance or are those just write-ups for story purposes?

Because it looks like racist was killed twice.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sep 2013
trijugate said:
NessieFynn said:

Just a quick clarification, there are no PMs allowed between players relating to this game, so that wouldn't really work.

That's right, there are absolutely no PMs allowed. This also causes the cop to present his findings here in this thread once he wants to do so. He can't do it anywhere else.

Dec 2014
trijugate said:
NessieFynn said:

yehh i was wonderin how would da cop tell da princess :/
Feb 1, 2015 10:33 AM

Feb 2013
kawaii-despair said:
NessieFynn said:

Yes but wouldn't that put the princess at risk as the next target?

I'm thinking the mafia would make her the conversion target, so that they would learn all our good townie secrets once the converter dies.
Thankfully, right now there's only a 1/4 chance of killing the converter if we actually hit mafia, and I think that's a risk we're willing to take. Plus, if the princess is converted to mafia, we could lynch her the next day. This situation isn't ideal, but it would be pretty useful for the time being. With any luck, we won't kill the converter 'til towards the end of the game.
Feb 1, 2015 10:33 AM

Jul 2013
DenjaX said:
Does write-ups have significance or are those just write-ups for story purposes?

The story has hints as to what happened in the night.
Feb 1, 2015 10:34 AM
Jan 2013
DenjaX said:

People don't die twiiice

That's impossible! :DDDDDD

(Though It does look like so)
gone bai bai
Feb 1, 2015 10:34 AM

Feb 2013
Soren333 said:
NessieFynn said:

Players are not allowed to PM each other. If that's what you're suggesting.

Ah shit, forgot that. Sorry, mixing up IRL mafia and forum mafia here. My apologies.
Feb 1, 2015 10:35 AM

Sep 2013
Ol-Hybrius said:
So what now ?

Let's wait if anyone knows something. Maybe the watcher has discovered something, who knows. If nothing happens, I suggest we increase pressure on certain players like Forum a bit and maybe force him to role-call.
Feb 1, 2015 10:38 AM

Dec 2014
Xiaraith said:
Ol-Hybrius said:
So what now ?

Let's wait if anyone knows something. Maybe the watcher has discovered something, who knows. If nothing happens, I suggest we increase pressure on certain players like Forum a bit and maybe force him to role-call.

:O........wow pros sure are pretty mean and aggresive :O :O :O immm scared
Feb 1, 2015 10:39 AM

Sep 2013
Soren333 said:
Mikan examined his body and found two wounds. There were red markings on racist's neck, suggesting that he was strangled. There was also a bullet wound directly in the middle of his forehead.

Okay, this obviously suggests that both killing parties went for the same target last night. Quite lucky for town actually, although losing the vigilante still isn't a preferable outcome.
Feb 1, 2015 10:39 AM

Feb 2013
Soren333 said:
DenjaX said:

Is that so? Hmm...

Since Teruteru is the roleblocker and a chef, and because the incident occurred in a restaurant, I suppose we can say that someone was roleblocked last night. I'd guess the serial killer.

They discovered that the windows at the end of the back of the restaurant was shattered. There were else footprints leading away from the crime scene from the front door.

Alternatively, perhaps the serial killer and the mafia had the same target? That would explain the two different methods of murder, as well as the two different escape routes.
Feb 1, 2015 10:40 AM

Nov 2008
Soren333 said:

I see. If that is the case, 2 enemies targeted Pekoyama. The incident happened at the restaurant which is at the 2nd floor. There are 2 ways to get in and out from there:

1 from the balcony stairs and one from the building stairs where the lounge is located.

I have a question: Can the mafia get a kill or they have to rely on Kuzuryuu? So if Kuzuryuu is dead, mafias won't be able to kill during the night anymore right?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 1, 2015 10:41 AM

Jul 2013
DenjaX said:
Soren333 said:

I see. If that is the case, 2 enemies targeted Pekoyama. The incident happened at the restaurant which is at the 2nd floor. There are 2 ways to get in and out from there:

1 from the balcony stairs and one from the building stairs where the lounge is located.

I have a question: Can the mafia get a kill or they have to rely on Kuzuryuu? So if Kuzuryuu is dead, mafias won't be able to kill during the night anymore right?

The sniper's kill ability is separate to the mafia's night kill.
Feb 1, 2015 10:44 AM

Nov 2008
Soren333 said:
The sniper's kill ability is separate to the mafia's night kill.
So Mafia can gain night kills. But looking at the roles, Kuzuryuu can only kill during the day.

So the culprits for racist murder are the mafias and serial killer.

But this is very surreal for a coincidence. XDD What kind of plot is this? What did racist do? xD

Feb 1, 2015 10:46 AM

Sep 2013
They must have both thought that killing Racist is a decent move because no protection or watching role would target him as rather inactive player. As I said, a quite lucky outcome for town ~
Feb 1, 2015 10:47 AM

Dec 2014
NessieFynn said:
Soren333 said:

Is that so? Hmm...

Since Teruteru is the roleblocker and a chef, and because the incident occurred in a restaurant, I suppose we can say that someone was roleblocked last night. I'd guess the serial killer.

Alternatively, perhaps the serial killer and the mafia had the same target? That would explain the two different methods of murder, as well as the two different escape routes.

wow bruhh....dats some crazy assss detective skills and it actually makes sense now that youve said it :O :O
Feb 1, 2015 10:48 AM
Jun 2013
I agree with what have been said before, Rapist has apparently been targetted by two people. But why him ? Any idea ?

According to what Soren said, either the Sniper or the mafia as a whole attempted to kill Racist. What about the other ?
Feb 1, 2015 10:49 AM

Jul 2013
Ol-Hybrius said:
I agree with what have been said before, Rapist has apparently been targetted by two people. But why him ? Any idea ?

According to what Soren said, either the Sniper or the mafia as a whole attempted to kill Racist. What about the other ?

lol
Feb 1, 2015 10:50 AM
Feb 1, 2015 10:51 AM

Sep 2013
Ol-Hybrius said:

Again, the Sniper kills during the day. So the night message implies that both the mafia faction kill and the Serial Killer targeted Racist.
Feb 1, 2015 10:51 AM

Nov 2008
Ol-Hybrius said:

The killers have to be the mafia and serial killer. Kuzuryuu can only kill during the day, not night.

Feb 1, 2015 10:52 AM
Jun 2013
Soren333 said:
Ol-Hybrius said:

lol

I noticed that... too late. xD
Feb 1, 2015 10:52 AM

Nov 2008
The culprits must be Republicans.

Feb 1, 2015 10:53 AM

Feb 2013
Ol-Hybrius said:

I subscribe to Xia's idea of the mafia and serial killer both targeting an inactive player. It was probably a stroke of luck that they both hit the same person, but since the mafia chose him specifically, I think that several other of the inactive players may be mafia as well. That's why the mafia chose him out of all the less active players, because he was the one who wasn't with the mafia.

Also, the sniper couldn't have gotten Racist. The sniper can only kill during the day, I'm pretty sure.
Feb 1, 2015 10:54 AM

Dec 2012
I don't trust this kind of coincidence. There are a lot of inactive players,how come 2 people targetted the same person? Was he that unlucky?
Feb 1, 2015 10:55 AM
Jun 2013
Thanks Xia and DenjaX for clarifying. I haven't memorized everything yet and still have to look at the first page from time to time.
Feb 1, 2015 10:56 AM

Jul 2012
DenjaX said:
Ol-Hybrius said:

The killers have to be the mafia and serial killer. Kuzuryuu can only kill during the day, not night.
Not only that but the Mafia has a secret club and can discuss who they want to kill it did be pretty stupid to only target one person
So obviously one mafia and TP character targeted the same person

I say we lynch one not so active person cause either they are inactive because they dont really have time or dont want to play or they talk about the game in the mafia club/meaning they are possible mafia members
הלב שלי כבר מת
Feb 1, 2015 10:57 AM

Sep 2013
Ol-Hybrius said:
Thanks Xia and DenjaX for clarifying. I haven't memorized everything yet and still have to look at the first page from time to time.

It's okay, I've been roughly the same in my first mafia game on MAL, which fortunately featured a lot of vanilla townie roles though, letting the line-up be a bit more clear.
Feb 1, 2015 10:59 AM

Dec 2014
Ok, so i say we lynch some one today, this is getting wierd what are the odds of 1 person "died Twice" and they poisoned random person from townies... i say we Srsly should lynch some one. [b]VOTE:ardanaz[b] ofc u survived the night... if ur mafia
Feb 1, 2015 11:00 AM

Dec 2014
Or we could lynch some one of the not so active players....But it seems odd for u to say it Forum cause u were suspected alot on the first day

Jul 2013
Vote Count:

Ardanaz - 1 (dalras)

Players not voting (Xiaraith, NessieFynn, SparkleBunnies, katsuragi33, Ardanaz, Athenacut, kawaii-despair, Mkim, lightskynight, Cream, ghoullovesharem, DenjaX, Forum, mashiro-chann, Vexper, Ol-Hybrius)

Time until end of Day 2

It takes at least 9 votes for a lynch to take place.
Jun 2013
NessieFynn said:
Ol-Hybrius said:

I subscribe to Xia's idea of the mafia and serial killer both targeting an inactive player. It was probably a stroke of luck that they both hit the same person, but since the mafia chose him specifically, I think that several other of the inactive players may be mafia as well. That's why the mafia chose him out of all the less active players, because he was the one who wasn't with the mafia.

Also, the sniper couldn't have gotten Racist. The sniper can only kill during the day, I'm pretty sure.

Nessie got some nice idea here. Since only the cop can investigate someone and has no way to go rogue and share knowledge with mafia, it's either what she said or an incredible coincidence.
Feb 1, 2015 11:01 AM

Feb 2013
dalras said:
Ok, so i say we lynch some one today, this is getting wierd what are the odds of 1 person "died Twice" and they poisoned random person from townies... i say we Srsly should lynch some one. VOTE:ardanaz ofc u survived the night... if ur mafia

Yeah, I think we might as well take a a chance and lynch today as well. We had less losses than expected last night, and with the peko peko dead, we'll have one less possible innocent death tomorrow. We have wiggle room to make a mistake here.
Pages (52) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» lowercase chat thread v.22 people can't do titles a painful edition ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Karinara - May 12

1474 by OniMage »»
29 seconds ago

» Have you played the game above you? v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Jul 20, 2021

5960 by Kyonman »»
31 seconds ago

» Say something about 1 of the 3 users above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

marinara-sauce - Nov 18, 2020

9248 by shoutai »»
52 seconds ago

» First Thing That Comes To Mind v22 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - May 3

5709 by MitsukiHimeka »»
2 minutes ago

» What's next to you? v2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Zedlin - Dec 24, 2022

6812 by crescensXG »»
2 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.