Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Genshiken
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 25, 2015 7:54 PM
Feb 2014
I assume this is the first thing, but what comes next of all the different things in the series? Can someone give me a timeline? I'm highly confused.
Jan 25, 2015 8:10 PM

Nov 2010
Yes this is the first thing. MAL has a great feature that tells you in what order it goes. Go to its page and then under the synopsis it should say Sequel:. The anime right after that is what comes next in the chronology, then you click that anime, then you'll see another Sequel:, and you guessed it, that's the next thing you're supposed to watch. So the order is Genshiken, Genshiken OVA, Genshiken 2, then lastly Genshiken Nidaime. Anything that's listed as Other or Spin-Off you do not have to watch and if you choose to watch it it's probably best to watch it after whatever's page you're on when you can see it unless stated otherwise in its synopsis. This same process goes for almost every other anime out there.
Jan 27, 2015 2:25 PM
Feb 2014
IntroverTurtle said:
Yes this is the first thing. MAL has a great feature that tells you in what order it goes. Go to its page and then under the synopsis it should say Sequel:. The anime right after that is what comes next in the chronology, then you click that anime, then you'll see another Sequel:, and you guessed it, that's the next thing you're supposed to watch. So the order is Genshiken, Genshiken OVA, Genshiken 2, then lastly Genshiken Nidaime. Anything that's listed as Other or Spin-Off you do not have to watch and if you choose to watch it it's probably best to watch it after whatever's page you're on when you can see it unless stated otherwise in its synopsis. This same process goes for almost every other anime out there.

Thank you so much for the info. I'm still a pretty big MAL newbie. Again, thanks!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Genshiken Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

then - Dec 8, 2007

63 by Lothic »»
Jan 24, 11:02 PM

Poll: » Genshiken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Trie - Nov 8, 2007

74 by Euroqean »»
Oct 29, 2023 5:52 PM

Poll: » Genshiken Episode 4 Discussion

Trie - Nov 7, 2007

39 by Euroqean »»
Oct 25, 2023 3:00 PM

Poll: » Genshiken Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Trie - Nov 7, 2007

59 by Enigma-kun »»
Sep 5, 2023 6:01 PM

Poll: » Genshiken Episode 2 Discussion

Trie - Nov 7, 2007

48 by W3TFT »»
Aug 4, 2023 7:39 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.