Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 21, 2015 6:04 AM
Jan 2015
Great Chapter really amazing *_*

I really hope there is not going to be something like Gray vs Natsu even tho im sure its going to be because all big mangas have 2 best friends fighting against each other.Its just boring because its always the same -> 2 close friends fight against each other -> there is a huge fight -> one guy regrets his decission....boooooring
Jan 21, 2015 6:29 AM
Jul 2013
Wow this made me tear a bit T_T
Poor Lucy! She already lost Aquarius and now Natsu and Happy are also leaving her behind...
Jan 21, 2015 6:52 AM

Dec 2009
The_ClownPrince said:
That was a really good ending for this arc,plus I like on the most part what effects this arc had on the characters,except Wendy's hair growing back it's things like this that makes me angry at Mashima,but things like the FT disbanding,which caught of guard btw I thought Makarov's era has ended and Laxus was next,make me give credits to him.Doranbolt beign a FT member is meh-ok to me.

And final Natsu beign END wasn't much of a shocker,but it was a good revelation.

That's the way Gray,there is no better consolation than boobs
http://imgur.com/Ij421Pr

I find it funny that people at first bitch about Wendy cutting her hair (She only did it to even it out since she lost part of it in the fight) and then do a complete 360 when she gets it restored back (Which Hiro Mashima basically hinted several times over with cover art and Cancer's magical hair growth potion). Fans are fickle over the silliest things.
Jan 21, 2015 7:05 AM
Jan 2015
Pleeeeeeease somebody say that Fairy Tail won't really disband, im gonna cry :(((( I can't accept it!
Jan 21, 2015 8:22 AM

Dec 2009
Saw this posted on Tumblr and thought it was ironically funny.

Fairy Tail chapter 416: Zeref is the cause of fairy tail disbanding

Fairy Tail zero chapter 7: Zeref is the cause of fairy tail being founded
Jan 21, 2015 11:42 AM
Oct 2010
holy fucking fuck this is win

and juvia confirmed for best girl. fuck grey
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Jan 21, 2015 1:25 PM

Apr 2010
Aiko_Hiroshi said:

Yeah I mentioned that to my friend yesterday. They always do it, a character will reappear in the manga and then in the anime they make an appearance in the same week. It happens very often across a lot of series.
Jan 21, 2015 1:37 PM

Jun 2013
Natsu being E.N.D was not that much of a revelation, as many of you said. But just like we all knew Kurosaki Masaki was a Quincy yet when it was revealed it was pretty interesting. Same goes for Natsu. Though, just out of fun I wanted to add this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW7Op86ox9g
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Jan 21, 2015 1:37 PM

Mar 2012
The last few chapters have redeemed FT in my eyes, I didn't really like this arc that much compared to the others, but at least it ended well. Looking forward to the next arc.
Jan 21, 2015 2:13 PM

Jul 2007
antonnn said:
Aiko_Hiroshi said:

Yeah I mentioned that to my friend yesterday. They always do it, a character will reappear in the manga and then in the anime they make an appearance in the same week. It happens very often across a lot of series.

Yeah already mentioned before on how Aquarius death was timed with her appearance in dragon fight in anime.
Jan 21, 2015 3:00 PM

Sep 2007
Overall it was a decent end to the Tartarus arc. Although I am a bit sad to see Team Natsu go their separate ways since the big overpowering message of the manga was that friendship > everything else. They even trained together for the magic games. Seems a bit out of character almost. Although I do get why it's happening. This the "find yourself" type training, especially given the set up for Gray and Erza in particular.

Kind of disappointed that END is Natsu is the actual twist. People were calling that back when END was introduced and we all thought it was too obvious, so it's a bit disappointing that the too obvious twist becomes the actual twist. That said, there is definitely room for Mashima to make the twist interesting with what that ends up meaning for Natsu and his friends.

Calling it that Lucy finds a way to regain her Aquarius summon. FT is just cheesy like that and I fully expect her to spend this "year of training" finding a way to get Aquarius back.

I think I'm the only one here who hates all the canon ships (well with the except of Erza/Gerald)? Didn't like that about the chapter. =~=

@Aiko_Hiroshi - Were people seriously complaining about Wendy getting short hair? She looked so freaken cute. I'm a little disappointed Mashima went back to her long hair. Ah well, short haired Wendy or long haired Wendy, either way, she's awesome.
Jan 21, 2015 5:06 PM

Apr 2013
Next week chapter is going to be about Gildarts. https://twitter.com/hiro_mashima/status/557888948941639681

From thefairystales tumblr she can read and translate Japanese if you've seen translations of the monthly Fairy Tail magazine she done most of it. http://thefairystales.tumblr.com/post/108734803422/i-read-the-last-tweet-of-mashima-next-week-the#notes
"Anonymous: I read the last tweet of Mashima. Next week, the chapter doesn't come out?
It does! Next week’s chapter is going to be a change of pace (it’s about Gildarts), and the new arc begins the chapter after that."
Jan 21, 2015 5:17 PM

Jul 2007
Aqua_Eleven said:
Next week chapter is going to be about Gildarts. https://twitter.com/hiro_mashima/status/557888948941639681

From thefairystales tumblr she can read and translate Japanese if you've seen translations of the monthly Fairy Tail magazine she done most of it. http://thefairystales.tumblr.com/post/108734803422/i-read-the-last-tweet-of-mashima-next-week-the#notes
"Anonymous: I read the last tweet of Mashima. Next week, the chapter doesn't come out?
It does! Next week’s chapter is going to be a change of pace (it’s about Gildarts), and the new arc begins the chapter after that."

Yeah already mentioned in the No new chapter thread.

Next week is break from main story with Solitary Journey II(like we had one after the spirit world visit, where we see Guildartz travel without any dialogue)
Jan 21, 2015 5:27 PM

Apr 2013
CookingPriest said:
Aqua_Eleven said:

It does! Next week’s chapter is going to be a change of pace (it’s about Gildarts), and the new arc begins the chapterAw sorry did not see that tread already a couple down though it sounded like you guys are not sure so this confirmation.
topicid=1345777&show=160#MV2EAULiDxS0GICv.99 after that."

Yeah already mentioned in the No new chapter thread.

Next week is break from main story with Solitary Journey II(like we had one after the spirit world visit, where we see Guildartz travel without any dialogue)

Sorry did not see that tread already a couple down though it look like you guy are not sure so this is confirmation and technically there is a chapter so that tread title is misleading the next arc is 2 weeks away but there will be a chapter next week.
Aqua_ElevenJan 21, 2015 5:34 PM
Jan 21, 2015 6:31 PM
Jun 2014
This has to be one of Fairy Tail's best chapter.
//cries// So many feels at once.
Laxus and his Raijinshu crew... Erza and Jellal... Oracion Seis joining Crime Sorcière... NatsuxLucy [ NALU ]...

And Natsu is E.N.D? Many people foresaw that one. Gray seems really fixated on destorying E.N.D. What's going to happen?

Fairy Tail is disbanding??? What? I can't even function.
Next chapter please come soon!
Jan 21, 2015 6:45 PM

Feb 2010
Wow fairy tail. Its so predictable at time and sometimes it throws the meanest curve balls.
Jan 21, 2015 9:28 PM

May 2012
wow great way to conclude the arc, I thought Macarov gonna make Laxus as new master,.
So Gray will kill Natsu huh.. FT suddenly change in an instant, and that Lolicon is a bit surprise..
Meliodas and Natsu are in the same race :) badass..

Jan 22, 2015 3:05 AM

Apr 2008
Dark_Messiah said:
wow great way to conclude the arc, I thought Macarov gonna make Laxus as new master,.
So Gray will kill Natsu huh.. FT suddenly change in an instant, and that Lolicon is a bit surprise..
Meliodas and Natsu are in the same race :) badass..

Gray won't kill Natsu. AT most he'll stall for time until Lucy shows up and snaps Natsu out of END mode
Jan 22, 2015 11:14 AM

Aug 2013
Aiko_Hiroshi said:
The_ClownPrince said:
That was a really good ending for this arc,plus I like on the most part what effects this arc had on the characters,except Wendy's hair growing back it's things like this that makes me angry at Mashima,but things like the FT disbanding,which caught of guard btw I thought Makarov's era has ended and Laxus was next,make me give credits to him.Doranbolt beign a FT member is meh-ok to me.

And final Natsu beign END wasn't much of a shocker,but it was a good revelation.

That's the way Gray,there is no better consolation than boobs
http://imgur.com/Ij421Pr

I find it funny that people at first bitch about Wendy cutting her hair (She only did it to even it out since she lost part of it in the fight) and then do a complete 360 when she gets it restored back (Which Hiro Mashima basically hinted several times over with cover art and Cancer's magical hair growth potion). Fans are fickle over the silliest things.
No she did not cut to even things up,she cut her hair showing her resolve and said that she will not cry and whine anymore,that's the main reason.Somewhat the same as what Sakura did on Naruto,only then it was shown that she had pride for that long hair and why she let it grow.

I didn't bitch about Wendy cutting her hair,I just thought it was silly to cut her hair just to show her resolve,now if you do something stick with it and don't reverse it.

Also I'm not arguing about Cancer's magical growth potion that could so such a thing.

Niptick? Maybe,but oh well..
Jan 22, 2015 6:02 PM

Dec 2009
The_ClownPrince said:
Aiko_Hiroshi said:

No she did not cut to even things up,she cut her hair showing her resolve and said that she will not cry and whine anymore,that's the main reason.Somewhat the same as what Sakura did on Naruto,only then it was shown that she had pride for that long hair and why she let it grow.

I didn't bitch about Wendy cutting her hair,I just thought it was silly to cut her hair just to show her resolve,now if you do something stick with it and don't reverse it.

Also I'm not arguing about Cancer's magical growth potion that could so such a thing.

Niptick? Maybe,but oh well..

Wendy's hair was already ruined after the battle. Sensibly she probably wanted to keep her long hair (Which was proven by Cancer fixing it) but only cut it because she already lost a huge chunk of hair on one side of her head. Why would she just leave it that way? Yes it was her showing resolve by cutting it, but I don't think her resolve was shown just through her cutting her hair but also through her attitude.
Jan 22, 2015 8:42 PM

Jan 2015
Darklight0303 said:
EtheriousNatsu8 said:
Long review of the chapter ahead—

Yayy!! Laxus wakes up after almost a year of being cast out of the manga! And alast,the almighty Laxus wants to get even stronger. Why? So Natsu and Gajeel can't beat him up again?
Jk,jk. But yeah Laxus. Get stronger. You were out for to long. How about going to get your bud Gildarts too? Anyways,it was nice to see him waking up.

Behold!!! Wendy's Magic Weave!
"Where somehow scissors can make your hair grow"-Cancer
But all jokes aside,I really wish she would have left it short. For me,her cutting her hair signified something. That she was no longer a little girl who was to scared to fight and a crybaby. But now that it's back...Im like, what was the point of even cutting it! For some reason,I thought the next time they were gonna show Lucy,she would have hair like Repunzel or something. Y'know,after Cancer asked about her hair.

They showed Natsu and happy packing or whatever. And then I saw Natsu smile and I was like—*o*
I don't know why I thought he would turn into this really quiet character that always had rage outbursts,and a vengeful look in his eyes. Kinda thought he would have like a complete personality switch or something...I mean the dad he had been looking for his whole life died the same day he met him...but whatever. I mean it's Natsu, I don't even know why I considered something like that.

GRAY. AND. JUVIA.
OMG,I do not have words for how sweet that was. I mean hot damn. If they are not gonna be official then I don't even know what official is anymore. Gray was just sitting on that rock looking dead or something. That was so brave how Juvia just came out and told him that she KILLED HIS FATHER. I knew Gray wasn't gonna lash out on her or anything,but when I saw him grab her collar I thought he was about to start yelling or something. I felt so sorry for Juvia....she thought he didn't deserve to love him....but when gray started crying,WHEN GRAY STARTED CRYING, I started squealing like a banshee. Fan girling time!!! Especially when he kept repeating he was sorry. For what? Putting the burden of killing his father on her???? But that hug,dang!! He,GRAY was actually hugging her! Crying into her chest. Best Gruvia moment ever!! Can't wait to see it animated. But someone said, "Your warm." Who was that? Gray or Juvia? Can someone clarify?

Oops,almost forgot. When Happy and Natsu were packing,was I the only one curious about that letter Natsu found? That just so happened to be stamped with a "N"?!! Is it from Zeref? No,I doubt Zeref would give Natsu a letter. Who then? Gildarts? Some other foe we don't know? I want ANSWERS!!

Erza and Jellal— that was very heartwarming. Sorta sad,Jellal can't be with Erza because she is in the "light". Gosh,they should just kiss and get married already!! It's cool to see Oracion Seis though.

Don't really care about Doranbalt being apart of Fairy Tail. I mean,it's pretty funny if you think back to previous arcs,when he "infiltrated it" as a spy,I guess. When he was really a spy FOR Fairy Tail. I like him though. He's a pretty awesome character. Did Lahar die? I can't really remember...

FAIRY TAIL DISBANDING?!!! Why would it be disbanding? They've rebuilt it countless times so that shouldn't be a problem. And I get that the main characters are going out to train,but that only about 5-6 people out of the hundred people that are apart of the guild. (The nobodies) but still,that shouldn't be a reason to disband it. So what's the reason? Why would Makarov go so far as to disband the guild? Was Tartarus to much for him? But I mean, the show is called FAIRY TAIL... So,I believe once everyone is done training,he will bring it back again. I mean,cause it can't be disbanded forever. There is no way.

Okay,now for the NaLu. My favorite.
Lucy walks into her room. It was funny that she was already yelling to get out out of habit. But she walks over to her table to read Natsu's chicken scratch writing that delivers the sad truth.

Natsu is leaving to train for a year. I was mad. I mean,how could he leave Lucy behind? She's his teammate,his lover!!!!(I wish) Of course,Lucy was sad-who wouldn't be-and she ran out. Hopefully to chase after Natsu. I mean,she didn't want to be lonely and after losing her best spirit(forever) and her best friend( for possibly a year), I would've chased after him too. I mean Lucy and Natsu just shouldn't be separated. So hopefully,she is able to catch up to them, and can train with them. Get some new powers.
I think everyone could use some legitimate power ups.

And last,but DEFINITELY not least—.......Zeref. Oh,boy Zeref.
One rant— Wtf?!! Since when did he get a house?!! They always show him slung up against a tree or walking through a valley or something. So this is where he's always disappearing to,huh? For some reason,I want the Fairy Tail members to find it. I really wanna see what the whole thing looks like. Maybe he lives in some alternate universe or something. (Okay,that was totally random) but it has been confirmed. E.N.D.= EtheriousNatsuDragneel —as my username states—
I always knew the N.D. Was Natsu Dragneel,but I could never get the E. right. I thought it was "Evil" Anyways,it's nice to get some confirmation on that.

Final Thoughts: So...if Gray is like super,ultra extra determined to defeat E.N.D...does that mean him and Natsu will fight? Maybe like,the last battle for the Fairy Tail series? For some reason,I just couldn't help thinking of Naruto and Sasuke. Earlier on in the series,Naruto was like, "If we fought,we would both die" or something along those lines. Well,I can't help think it's that way for Gray and Natsu. That would be awesome though if it was like that. I wonder how Natsu would be in his Etherious Form? Could he control it? When will he find out? Does that letter he received have something to do with it?

So many questions and thoughts I have. Looks like everyone is going out to train. In my eyes,in this chapter,it felt like Mashima confirmed various ships. I mean...come on now. Each ship,Gruvia,NaLu,GaLe,Jerza....they basically each had a section in this chapter dedicated to them. Not that I minded. I CANT wait,to see what development their training brings us. And hopefully,they just don't skip through it,but actually show how everyone progresses.

My Chapter Rating: 100/10. It was 10 times better than a chapter can be. I absolutely loved it. It was definitely one of the best chapters in Fairy Tail history. Hiro has really been bringing it with 2015's manga chapters. They have all been on point!

Natsu didn't find that letter. He WROTE IT

Yeah after rereading the chapter,I figured that out. So much for getting my hopes up. But I thought it was so sweet how he wrote a letter JUST for Lucy.
Jan 22, 2015 8:43 PM

Apr 2008
EtheriousNatsu8 said:

Yeah after rereading the chapter,I figured that out. So much for getting my hopes up. But I thought it was so sweet how he wrote a letter JUST for Lucy.

Oh it was. It's subtle details like that which prove how important Lucy is to him
Jan 22, 2015 10:30 PM

Jul 2007
Darklight0303 said:
EtheriousNatsu8 said:

Oh it was. It's subtle details like that which prove how important Lucy is to him

Its also reminiscent of Lucy leaving by leaving him a letter in the phantom lord arc.
Jan 23, 2015 1:30 AM

Apr 2008
CookingPriest said:
Darklight0303 said:

Its also reminiscent of Lucy leaving by leaving him a letter in the phantom lord arc.

Also true
Jan 23, 2015 2:59 AM

Jan 2014
Darklight0303 said:
DeadZeroSource said:
wow that twist... so Doranbolt was an FT member... nice trolling on sensei's part... but what does Zeref mean by " End: Etherious Natsu Dragneel" ? is he part of of his creation.. or part of that book?

Most likely when EBD was Sealed he was split into two and Natsu is the body of END with his own personality fostered by Igneel

never thought of that though.. men what a shocker!! maybe they'll be a huge time skip too..
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Jan 23, 2015 9:23 PM
Jan 2015
Fairy tail disbands then gildarts comes back and be like "wtf is everyone?"

Speaking of gildarts, I do think natsu will meet him at some point during his training. It would be nice to see what enemies they will be facing from now on, with some of them being so strong and with jellal and co. cleaning up all dark guilds in Fiore, and all the balam alliance down. Maybe mages from another continent. Zeref, the ishval dudes and the 10 saint mages (is that it?) are the ones I can see like strong foes to some members of fairy tail like laxus, natsu, erza, gajeel and gray for example.
Jan 23, 2015 9:32 PM
Jan 2015
Also, I do think the guild/mages system/laws in Fiore will have a HUGE change, with the old council destroyed.
Jan 24, 2015 5:54 AM

May 2014
Da feels in this chapter, everyone's going their different paths, Lucy chasing Natsu. Gajeel gonna tranel with Levy? What's gonna happen to the others? So many questions..

And wait, Fairy Tail's the no.1 guild in Fiore right? That means, that Sabertooth will be the no.1 and the people of Fiore will shed tears.
TootsJan 24, 2015 5:59 AM
Jan 24, 2015 10:20 AM

Aug 2009
Haha :D So many interesting comment:D i was like omg what the heck?? FT is disbanded???? ...i was soo sad :'( and i read many of you have already thought that Natsu is E.N.D....when zeref said it ... I was again...:like what the hell....Is he really????
BUt...cant wait for the next chapter :D

Hmm..i think Fairy Tail will still be the no.1 guild :D at least to me xD
Jan 24, 2015 10:42 AM

Aug 2009
EtheriousNatsu8 - You have a point in your way of thinking :D I was really happy to Juvia x Gray <3 they are soo lovely together ...thats why i hate when a lot people making fan arts of Lucy x Gray -,-" BUt...on the other hand i dont really like the Natsu x Lucy couple....i know a lot people want them to be together...but Natsu is not that type of guy (actually im soo happy that Mashima created him the way as he is......, the awesome Natsu... who isnt care a lot about love...because i think Fairy tail is the only manga...where the main character isnt thinking of love at all....like in Naruto, Bleach, Ao no Exorcist and i can say a lot more...where we can see even a little romance ... -.- expect those mangas...where the main story is love xD
Jan 24, 2015 11:58 AM

Apr 2008
little_csilla said:
EtheriousNatsu8 - You have a point in your way of thinking :D I was really happy to Juvia x Gray <3 they are soo lovely together ...thats why i hate when a lot people making fan arts of Lucy x Gray -,-" BUt...on the other hand i dont really like the Natsu x Lucy couple....i know a lot people want them to be together...but Natsu is not that type of guy (actually im soo happy that Mashima created him the way as he is......, the awesome Natsu... who isnt care a lot about love...because i think Fairy tail is the only manga...where the main character isnt thinking of love at all....like in Naruto, Bleach, Ao no Exorcist and i can say a lot more...where we can see even a little romance ... -.- expect those mangas...where the main story is love xD

You have a very flawed interpretation of Natsu
Jan 25, 2015 5:59 AM

Aug 2009
I dont have... I think Natsu loves everyone....He doesnt make differences between his friends ( and also claim Lucy as his "Nakama"...he just nicer to her a little bit...)

And why? Why do you think i have got the wrong idea about Natsu?
Jan 25, 2015 6:24 PM
Jan 2015
How is Natsu END
Jan 27, 2015 5:08 AM
Jan 2014
A same 3d2y arc of one piece..
they will be back again for another daimatou enbu..
Jan 27, 2015 11:35 AM

Sep 2014
Dem plot twists.
That Gray and Juvia moment was really nice ;-;.
Doranbolt being a FT member I'm shocked :O, also FT disbanding just like that don't believe it.
Really great chapter 5/5.
Jan 29, 2015 11:06 AM

Mar 2012
Dissolve Fairy Tail? You gotta be kidding me, what the fuck -.-
Natsu is E.N.D? Etherias? Meaning he's a demon? What?!
More power-ups, I just hope they come way more epic than they already are after the timeskip. I'd loooove that =D
b1GZZJan 29, 2015 11:10 AM
Apr 10, 2015 12:10 PM

Dec 2012
Holy shit.

This tataross arc and the aftermath, were very good, despite the many asspulls, and the typical FT problems. Made me bump the score from 6 to 8/10.

Finally there is an overarching plot going, and every mystery is being touched upon, which all I wanted when I started this series.
May 13, 2015 2:26 PM

Feb 2013
Hey not bad. I actually liked this resolution quite a bit. Now the series feels like it has a bit more direction too. This arc while nothing spectacular and doesn't change my opinion of the series as a whole did go out on a positive note.
May 18, 2015 1:08 AM
Oct 2014
Something doesn't make sense regarding Natus being E.N.D. Zeref claims Natsu to be E.N.D. but if I remember correctly, Igneel couldn't destroy E.N.D. 400 years ago. Igneel had raised Natsu, so one would think that Igneel had spared and raised E.N.D., but wouldn't that mean Natsu is 400 years old? Even as a child, a young Natsu would probably be more than aware of being raised by Igneel for 400 years and question his existence. Hell, if Igneel did raise Natsu for 400 years, Natsu would probably be more OP/overpower on Dragon Slaying Magic if he was trained that long (way more OP than Gajeel or Laxus unless Natsu was SUPER slow learner and VERY VERY WEAK) and taught more than just learning how to talk, write, and read. Also, we saw Natsu as a child and was growing up naturally during his time in Fairy Tail. Does that mean he stayed as a child while being raised by Igneel for 400 years without growing until he went to Fairy Tail? I won't accept a growth spurt as a acceptable answer.

Basically, there is a time inconsistency going on here. There is obviously (or should be) more to this.
May 22, 2015 9:31 PM

Jun 2013
I kinda thought about it, but you know this arc was called Tartarus. But this could also be known as The Dragon King Festival. Because if you look, at chapter 101 Grandeene says to Igneel "I look forward to when we meet at the Dragon King Festival". In chapter 292 we find out that The Dragon King Festival its the "banquet of dragons, humans and demons. And next chapter (293), Igneel states that The Dragon King Festival is close, and it's time for them (dragons) to take action. Now the dragon appear in this arc. So in Tartarus you have the dragons + dragon king (Acnologia since he's the current dragon king), humans (fairy tail) and demons (tartarus).
Apr 19, 2018 8:42 PM

Jan 2014
Aug 13, 2018 5:03 AM

Feb 2013
Fairy Tail will be disbanded?
Wtf, those last words blew me away, E.N.D = Etherias Natsu Dragneel!!!!!!
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.