Forum Settings
Forums

[For Admins and Officers] READ first post before making a topic!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (44) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Dec 3, 2009 4:47 PM

Dec 2008
meia_ran & hunnibunni
As for the characters, we onely need yaoi characters, what i meen I dont think theres a poin in uploading all the characters from the yaoi aniem if they arent yaoi related..
Not sure whether i said it correctly.. Hmm...
Lets see... For exmaple... We have an anime - NAME
NAME has one yaoi couple, its A + B, and alot of diferent characters, liek friend, family: c, d, e, f, and so on...
We onely need to add A & B not all of them.

I havent checked all the list, so I dont know whether the list is correct or not, I just wanted to make a note on what we need in characters relations ^-^
Dec 3, 2009 5:17 PM

Sep 2009
There's a problem with trying to add Ai no Kotodama to the list. I've narrowed that down as a problem. NO ONE ADD IT.
Dec 3, 2009 5:20 PM

Dec 2008
brokenrose
Why do you think thats thats the problem? Some specific reason?
Dec 3, 2009 5:37 PM

Sep 2009
I'll explain myself...

Well I kept adding like the first ((however many until I got to that one)) and I kept running into an error. Finally I decided to just add 5 at a time. Then I'd save the list and add 5 more... and do it again. Doing that went fine until I ran into the five that Ai no Kotodama was in... I ran into an error, came back, and saw that it had added all the manga up until Ai no Kotodama. So I decided to try a couple times more and everytime I add that one, I run into an error. Even when I add it with no others. It's happened to me before... so I'll just keep doing it that way till I figure out which mangas do it...
Dec 3, 2009 5:45 PM

Apr 2008
pupsia
I was talking about the list in the request thread. ^^ I'm glad you like it! I just want everything to be well organized and easy to find, ya know?
Well, I'm glad I could help out with finding you new yaoi material! XD I've been into yaoi for a LONG time also so when it comes to finding manga, doujinshi, and anime... I've got some good resources! <3 I'm glad to help out fellow yaoi fans!
We should add a thread of how much yaoi each person personally owns! Would you mind if I started that?
Dec 3, 2009 6:43 PM

Jul 2009
pupsia said:
meia_ran & hunnibunni
As for the characters, we onely need yaoi characters, what i meen I dont think theres a poin in uploading all the characters from the yaoi aniem if they arent yaoi related..
Not sure whether i said it correctly.. Hmm...
Lets see... For exmaple... We have an anime - NAME
NAME has one yaoi couple, its A + B, and alot of diferent characters, liek friend, family: c, d, e, f, and so on...
We onely need to add A & B not all of them.

I havent checked all the list, so I dont know whether the list is correct or not, I just wanted to make a note on what we need in characters relations ^-^

ya i did that the first time i did i just added the main characters thats it
but it keeps disappearing

Laugh your heart out, dance in the rain, cherish the moment, ignore the pain, LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE forgive and forget life's to short to be living with regret~
Dec 4, 2009 3:41 AM

Dec 2008
brokenrose
Oh I see... Sound werad, but if thats the casem then we should add the manga.
Hmmm.. I jsut tried to add Ai no Kotodama to the list, becouse sometimes it doesnt work for one person and workd for another.. but it gave me an error aswell... Weard..
Well I guess Ai no Kotodama is off the list ^-^

inuyashashotty
Heh, I totaly understand ^-^ I realy like things to be organised, especialy when there are alot of things, that way its esier to find what you want ^-^
Unfortunatly, I dont have alot of resourses.. I woudl say same old same old XD
Hmmm.. Sure, You can open it ^-^ It sounds nice

hunnibunni
Yeah, I`m trying to find out why this is happening, but now lucky yet ~_~
Dec 4, 2009 7:34 AM

Feb 2008
hi~
well now i´m here to help but wath shoudl i do? ^^
i have some idees for a contest if you like~ :3
Dec 4, 2009 8:10 AM

Dec 2008
LinsletWalker
Well, I owuld be realy glad if you could tell me ore about the contest thing.
Its kinda hard to judge whether we need it or not, when I dont knwo about what it will be or how will it go ^-^
Dec 4, 2009 12:42 PM

Feb 2008
XD you are right~ ^^
i tought about a "paring vote" ore a drawing contest... ore maybe a amv contest somthing liek this~
Dec 4, 2009 12:47 PM

Dec 2008
LinsletWalker
Hmm.. Paiting vote, something like we get alot of diferent pairings, and see who will win the popularity poll in the end?
Hmm, Sounds ncie ^-^
How many paining do you thing it woudl be best to use in the tournament like thing?

Hmmm... Well I`ll all for the drowing contest XD
I personaly love to drow ^-^ Drowing at the moment btw ^-^
So I`m for this idea, but not sure how many ppl will participate...
p.s. I woudl totaly rule this contest XD lol *joke*
Dec 4, 2009 2:53 PM

Sep 2009
Yupp! I told you. I've got nooo idea why, but whatever. Hopefully if I do it this way... and figure out all the mangas that cause errors, we can go without losing our list...
Dec 5, 2009 4:37 PM

Dec 2008
Hmm.. Its gona be a long message... Sorry in advance ^-^"

Recruitment : Kannei + MidnightSky + hunnibunni + brokenrose
I want you guys to recruit atleast (minimum) ~10-15 people every day.
You can recruit more ^-^ I dont mind
Dont be afraid, Its not a big number. It should take you abot 5 minuts maximum.
If you dont know where to find people to recruit, its not a problem.
There are alot of ways to find them:
> There are alot of Yaoi clubs, You can find alot of people there
> There are alot of Yaoi aniems and mangas. Just pic one. Go to its page and at the bottom, you will find "Resently added" or something like that. Here you go, People XD

Updaters: inuyashashotty + Rukia_23 + Harada_Risa
I wanted to thank you guys for helping out the club this much!
I wouldnt be able to upload this much ^-^"
So in any case... THANK YOU!!!

New Ideas: meia_ran + Kannei + MidnightSky + hunnibunni
I would like to hear new ideas from you from time to time ^-^
Even if they are crazy or something like that, we can always discuss and make them perfect ^-^
So if you have something, anything, let me know! ^-^

Relation Updaters: hunnibunni + brokenrose
I`m realy sorry that the list disapier from time to time... But unfortunatly The site creator hasnt unswerd me. So I guess I will not get an unswer...
Sorry, But I guess there is no other way but to upload the lists again.. Even if they disapier again in the future..
I will ty to contact the administration again, I hope they will unswer me, and explane why this is happening...

Claiming: Harada_Risa + topadzidza + EtnaEraclea
The claiming is still not open.
But as things are going, alot of people dont mind having a claim topic in this club, so is this will keep up, we will start one.
Not sure when though.
The latest date would be from the start of the next year (January 2010)
The earliest date would be from about December 14.
I will let you know when exactly beforhand ^-^ With all the detales.

triseke
Do you mind taking on recruitment aswell?
If your ok with it, let me know, I`ll add it to the list at the first post in this topic.

LinsletWalker
As I understood, you want to make some contests in this club.
How about a tournament like thing?
We could make something like a nominations at first, we could use december for that. Members woud lnominate the couples they woudl like to see in the tournament. Afte the nomination, if they missed some, we could add them ourselfs.
And after that in january or somethign like that, the "battles" would start.
1 battel per week maybe... Not sure..
And in the end we woudl have the moust popular couple.
If my calculations ar right, if we start it in January, we woud lend it in about December, so we could call ir "The moust popular couple of 2010" or something like that.
That do you think about that?
Do you want to be in charge of it?

meia_ran
Damn! Be in skype more!! XD

<Sorry I`m a bit sidetraked...>

Free Staff: -Eva- + ironknuckle
I would like you to tell me what you could do to help out the club.
Sometimes its hard to come up with something, when I dont know what you can do, regarding time and posibilities...

To All - 1
Oki, I want all of you the come here regurary...
If you use a thing like "Watch Topic" then Add it as one!
I want you all to post here from time to time, so that I woudl know that you are active. There are some people that I know that they are active even without me checking, I see them all the time.
But sometimes its hard to check some ppl, so I would love it if you guys woudl give me a sighn that your alive XD

To All - 2
There was an idea of making a drowing contest, or something like that.
I was thinking about it, and we could make a monthly contests thing.
At the start of every month we could make a new contes like:
> fan art
> fan fiction
> photoshop related
> well soemthign else...
And and the end of the month we could have a voting, and the winner will get a costom made card or something.
This could get our members to be more active and soem friendly competition is always wellcome ^-^
SO! Do you guys like this idea? I want to knwo your opinion!
AND! We need someone who would organise all this. Anyone wants to help?

To All - 3
I would like all of you guys to post in the club forume from time to time to keep it alive.
That I meen is, if you have free time, post in diferent topics, not your regular ones.
If one person posts ir incorages other ppl to post ^-^

To All - 4
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!! XD

P.s. Hmmmmmmm.... I think Thats all I wanted to say.... Sorry it turned our to be even bigger then I expected....
Dec 5, 2009 5:21 PM

Sep 2009
Suree. All if fine with me. I'll finish the manga relations list sometime today. lol
Dec 5, 2009 5:33 PM

Dec 2008
brokenrose
Thanks ^-^
Dec 5, 2009 6:31 PM

Jan 2009
Lets see... I think I can recruit people and if claiming is to be opened, I can help with the banners ;)
Dec 5, 2009 8:17 PM

Apr 2008
pupsia
No problem! <3 I'm glad I can help! ^_^

To All
Feel free to edit my posts anytime you find a new place where one of my manga/anime/doujinshi can be downloaded elsewhere then what I already have. You can also edit my post to add summary's to any of the doujinshi that I don't have summary's for. Or if I have any errors... sometimes I don't notice these things so your help is very much appreciated! And I'll do vise versa to any of your posts as well! -^w^- Gambatte, minna-san! (Work hard, everyone!)
Dec 5, 2009 9:53 PM

Apr 2007
Well I and come on MAL about twice ...maybe three times a week, but I can try and be here more if necessary. I can make the banners when the claiming opens, I can also update the list and come up with new ideas; I can also help out with any tournaments or things like that.
Dec 6, 2009 1:10 AM

Aug 2008
You're welcome, though I haven't really uploaded much ^^" But I promise I'll try to be more active in the other topics, too >3<
Dec 6, 2009 2:02 AM

Dec 2008
Yosh~ okies

Dec 6, 2009 5:13 AM

Feb 2008
so i´m in it~^^
nice idee, the time is frine too~

till the end of this year everyone should post some paarings i will make the pic and the topics, and yes i have some others in mind but they are in work in the mom~ X3
Dec 6, 2009 5:55 AM

Dec 2008
-Eva-
Oh, Oki, Thanks! I`ll add that you going to recruit people ^-^
And as for the claims, we will see when they will open ^-^ heh

inuyashashotty
heh ^-^

ironknuckle
Well it will be nice if you could come as much as posible..
Banners: I`ll decide when the actual claiming starts, oh and do you mind showing me some of your works? I`m realy curiouse ^-^ heh
New Ideas: Sure, The more the better XD
Tournament or something like that: How about contests? I wrote about it in the "To All - 2"

Harada_Risa
Thanks ^-^ I`m looking forward to it ^-^

EtnaEraclea
heh ^-^

LinsletWalker
Oki then, I`ll put you as the one responsible for the tournament.
So if I`m not misstaking, You should open up a new topic for the nominations. Members should be able to monimate as much as they want right?
Oh and, Just in case so that people would know who is already nominated, you should start a list in your first topic post.
Some info on the tournament would be nice..
Hmm.. A mass message should atract alot of members ^-^
Well, you cas start when ready ^-^
When the nominations will end, you`ll be able to make the VS banners cards for the pairing fights ^-^
Well in any case, if you have any questions, just ask ^-^
Dec 6, 2009 7:20 AM

Dec 2008
To all
Hmm... I`m almoust finished with Xmas cards, so I was wondering, What do you guys think, when shoudl I post them?
24-25 december?
Or as soon as there finished and till the end of december?
Or something else?
Opinios please ^-^
Dec 6, 2009 7:27 AM

Jul 2008
ohh yea ideas im good with that :D
hee hee
i think a fan art drawing contest would be good to start with ...but would you be ok with only submitting pieces for fun and not for vote ..ur creator ..so i dont think it be fair.. but who knows ..maybe it could be another poll to see what our members want ..
i think if ur done with creating the x-mas cards that it might be fun to pass them out sooner rather than latter ..so people can post them on their profiles ..we might get even more members that way too :D

btw Happy holidays everyone, I hope Santa makes his way to all ur homes this year!! >_<
Dec 6, 2009 7:45 AM

Jun 2009
pupsia said:
Hmm.. Its gona be a long message... Sorry in advance ^-^"

Recruitment : Kannei + MidnightSky + hunnibunni + brokenrose
I want you guys to recruit atleast (minimum) ~10-15 people every day.
You can recruit more ^-^ I dont mind
Dont be afraid, Its not a big number. It should take you abot 5 minuts maximum.
If you dont know where to find people to recruit, its not a problem.
There are alot of ways to find them:
> There are alot of Yaoi clubs, You can find alot of people there
> There are alot of Yaoi aniems and mangas. Just pic one. Go to its page and at the bottom, you will find "Resently added" or something like that. Here you go, People XD

Sorry hadnt not soo much time the last days but i will keep it up soo dont worry im still on it LOL
Dec 6, 2009 8:07 AM

Feb 2008
i think you should post them at the 24 ^^
&& fine i will start it later, have some work to do now sry >.<
Dec 6, 2009 10:18 AM

Apr 2007

My banners are mediocre at best, so I 'll just stick to the new ideas and contests. I write yaoi fanfiction, so I'd be happy to read others in a contest. ^^ Oh, and I'll try to be here as often as I can.
pupsiaDec 6, 2009 11:08 AM
Dec 6, 2009 11:19 AM

Oct 2009
sounds good!
Dec 7, 2009 10:45 PM

Sep 2009
Really, REALLY sorry I haven't gotten to the manga relations list yet. Schools been uber busy recently. I promise I'll get to it either tomorrow or the next day...

Blizzard-like conditions=NO SCHOOL.
((it's supposed to snow the next couple days, huuge snow))
XDD
Dec 8, 2009 6:05 AM

Jul 2008
ironknuckle said:

My banners are mediocre at best, so I 'll just stick to the new ideas and contests. I write yaoi fanfiction, so I'd be happy to read others in a contest. ^^ Oh, and I'll try to be here as often as I can.

ironkunckle ..you write yaoi ..could you help me get our members intreted in contributing to the shared story..maybe u might wanna contribute too to keep the ball moving >_< any help would be appriciated!! *smiles*
Dec 8, 2009 12:15 PM

Jun 2009
hey pupsia new idea from me how about we put the seiyuus in action a lil as well

im thinking about a threat "whats your fav yaoi seiyuu"

what are you think about that
Dec 8, 2009 12:18 PM

Jun 2009
or three guy relationship like Zorox sanji x luffy
sanzo x Goku x Gojyo
Dec 8, 2009 12:29 PM

Dec 2008
Kannei
Hmm, I realy like both ideas XD
The Seiyuu thing, we members would learn more about them and may find other stuff they would like that way ^-^
three guy, well I reraly love this but some I realy love XD like Zoro+Sanji+Luffy XD lol So why not, it might be realy fun actualy ^-^ heh

meia_ran
fan art drawing, hmm.. I dont realy understand why I cant participate XD The whole club will judge, so theres no benifits for me being the creator XD
or do you think my drowing as to good to participate? XD lol *joke*

ironknuckle
I see that meia_ran want you to help her with the "shered story" why dont you 2 work on that topic then? Its kinda dead.. so it would be nice if you 2 coudl work together to keep it alive ^-^

meia_ran ~2
There is a comment in the "shered story" topic, GET YOU BUTT THERE XD lol
its your turn to write a comment XD

brokenrose
Oki ^-^
When the test/exam time passes it will be easier for all XD

triseke
Oki then, i`ll add that to your list then ^-^
Dec 8, 2009 12:40 PM

Apr 2007
pupsia said:
ironknuckle
I see that meia_ran want you to help her with the "shered story" why dont you 2 work on that topic then? Its kinda dead.. so it would be nice if you 2 coudl work together to keep it alive ^-^

Okay, I'll see what I can do ^^
Dec 8, 2009 12:44 PM

Sep 2009
Ughhh. I sooo know what you mean. My semester assessment time hasn't even come yet... teachers have just been giving us a lot of homework. Butt today we had an early out b/c of snow... and hopefully now school tomorrow. Soo... I'll do it now. :P
Dec 8, 2009 12:48 PM

Jun 2009
okay then i put them up LOL
Dec 8, 2009 12:49 PM

Dec 2008
ironknuckle
Thanks ^-^

brokenrose
Personaly I have 1-2 tests or presentations dayly till 24 december XD
And 3 exams XD lol

Kannei
Sure XD
Dec 8, 2009 1:21 PM

Sep 2009
Hoooly crap. That would suck so bad. lol I'm getting semester assessments, which are either big projects, big tests, or both probably next week... *sigh* for all my classes, at the same time. butt I'd say you have it worse. xD
Dec 8, 2009 1:41 PM

Jun 2009
oka i sen a mass message out as soon as the one hour is over

and one more idea

how about a threat for the worst yaoi couple ever ???
Dec 8, 2009 1:44 PM

Oct 2009
heya, just wondering if it would be possible for members to upload their own fan fics? or just bl stories?

I would like to write some more but would love to share them with you guys
Dec 8, 2009 2:08 PM

Sep 2009
And also--seeing as we haven't had problems with the lists yet ((then again, we haven't had the characters list re-done)) I bet Xinil silently fixed our club... He does that. Doesn't talk to people, but everything gets fixed. :)
Dec 8, 2009 2:09 PM

Dec 2008
brokenrose
College sucks XD

Kannei
Hmm... Yeah that woudl be interesting, Even I have some that I dont realy like XD
Nice going with the new ideas!! *hug*

triseke
Well I`m more into drowings.. I dont realy write.. So I dont know much about it, But if you like it and think that ppl might injoy it, why not? ^-^
Its allways nice to see what our members come up with, so personaly I owuld love to read some ^-^

brokenrose ~2
That may be true ^-^ We should upload the lists again then ^-^
Dec 8, 2009 2:10 PM

Jun 2009
thx pupsia but i think i have too wait an hour again till i can send a new pm LOL
*hugs back*
Dec 8, 2009 2:12 PM

Dec 2008
Kannei
Yeah.. I kinda hate that limit ^-^"
I had alot of times when I needed to send a mass message at the same tiem at diferent clubs and I couldnt ^-^"
Well, I think its ok to open up the topic first and the mass message.. Well if you want me to I coudl send it ^-^
If you want somethins particulate writen, just write it here, and I`ll send it ^-^
Dec 8, 2009 2:15 PM

Jun 2009
well if ya like then okay i open the threat and you send it
its okay with me too

and your right thats a stupit limit
Dec 8, 2009 2:24 PM

Dec 2008
Kannei
Oki then... Message sent ^-^
Dec 8, 2009 2:29 PM

Jun 2009
thankies
Dec 8, 2009 2:30 PM

Sep 2009
*sigh* Sooo many! XD

Who does the characters list??

DAH! Nvm... that was dumb to ask... I can look myself. lol
Dec 8, 2009 2:34 PM

Dec 2008
Kannei
No proble, ^-^

brokenrose
hunnibunni does that ^-^
And you can always look at who is supposed to do what in this potics first post ^-^

EDITE: lol, wasnt fast inaf XD lol
Dec 8, 2009 4:59 PM

Sep 2008
Hayy everyone, iam really sorry but i will be busy from today till friday moring..some test are coming up and i seriously need to bring my grades up..i am really sorry everyone....i will still check in ofcourse and in the weekendl, i will do twice as much work in the club ^^
Iam really sorry again
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (44) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» *Birthday Calendar* ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kannei - Apr 30, 2010

937 by bajkugof »»
May 23, 2023 7:51 AM

Sticky: » Suggestions / complaints

pupsia - Nov 22, 2009

19 by V-O-I-D »»
Apr 20, 2023 11:56 AM

Sticky: » * Newsletter Subscription * ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rukia_23 - Jun 6, 2011

270 by whistle_of_wish »»
Apr 30, 2022 3:01 PM

Sticky: » [OPEN] The Official Member Badge Thread ( 1 2 )

Ose_93 - Dec 16, 2013

60 by MOoMOoMeadows_18 »»
Mar 16, 2021 10:45 AM

» [Game] Yaoi Name ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kannei - Dec 22, 2009

880 by Suzune_ »»
Feb 8, 2021 2:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.