Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (18) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jan 17, 2015 11:15 AM

Feb 2010
Yeah of course Inaho is the only one who could land a hit, who could've guessed!?

This is so bad.
Jan 17, 2015 11:17 AM

May 2012
FloatsBoats said:
Darklight0303 said:

Did you watch the raw? THe reason why SLaine couldn't activate his aldnoah was because Lemrina disabled it herself just so she could give Slaine the right again

Sounds like a massive plot convenience.

It was established a long time ago that the princess could deactivate it by will. Did you forget the entire ending of cour 1? Wasn't that the point of assylum going to deactivate sausbams fortress?
Jan 17, 2015 11:17 AM

Jan 2009
what's with the wind in space?; the character development isn't strong; at least the ost is pleasant.

7/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Jan 17, 2015 11:18 AM

May 2012
Pik3Rob said:
Yup. It still sucks. Specifically the new princess. Fuck Her. All she's doing is sharing her past to make the audience feel pity. It's pathetic. I have absolutely no reason to care about her.

I have no reason to care about you.... so what's your point?
Jan 17, 2015 11:20 AM

Apr 2008
FloatsBoats said:
Darklight0303 said:

Did you watch the raw? THe reason why SLaine couldn't activate his aldnoah was because Lemrina disabled it herself just so she could give Slaine the right again

Sounds like a massive plot convenience.

Not really. We know royalty can disable cores. Lemrina used that as an excuse to steal Slaine from Asseylum in yet another way since now Slaine has HER Aldnoah right instead of Asseylums. Lemrina is perfect for Slaine since their insanity matches.
Jan 17, 2015 11:20 AM

Dec 2013
What's up with this wind, really... At least say solar wind so it doesn't sound so stupid.
Jan 17, 2015 11:21 AM

May 2012
billybob300c said:
what's with the wind in space?; the character development isn't strong; at least the ost is pleasant.

7/10

There are 2 types of space wind, Solar wind and Plasmaspheric wind the second is the one most likely. Since it is right outside of the earths atmosphere

http://rt.com/news/space-wind-discovered-proof-649/
Jan 17, 2015 11:22 AM

Mar 2012
I like Inaho's new eye abilities, they seem pretty useful =)
I'd like to have one of those xD

Feb 2010
Why are people getting confused about the aldnoah thing?

New princess said "activate it once" so we could understand that a kiss allow for only one activation. This also fit with what they said last season about the royal family giving the power to use the aldnoah mechs to the orbital knights.

May 2012
robis798 said:
What's up with this wind, really... At least say solar wind so it doesn't sound so stupid.

It's not solar wind, it's Plasmaspheric wind. Why would they need to say out the whole name? Research it, it's a basic skill when it comes to analyzing information.

Almost all of Inaho's infodumps need research. Unless you are highly advanced in physics.

Jan 2014
robis798 said:

I doubt most of the viewers could understand half of Inaho physics info dumping.

So it's not a matter, really.
Jan 17, 2015 11:23 AM

Jan 2014
b1GZZ said:
I like Inaho's new eye abilities, they seem pretty useful =)
I'd like to have one of those xD

First, you need to be shot in the eye.

Good luck!
Jan 17, 2015 11:24 AM

Jul 2014
Vanisher said:
New princess said "activate it once" so we should understand that a kiss allow for only one activation.

Man, The king must have been a busy man.
Jan 17, 2015 11:25 AM

Jan 2014
Okashi_sama said:
Vanisher said:
New princess said "activate it once" so we should understand that a kiss allow for only one activation.

Why we can't have sex power transfer? :(
Jan 17, 2015 11:25 AM

Apr 2008
Vanisher said:

New princess said "activate it once" so we could understand that a kiss allow for only one activation. This also fit with what they said last season about the royal family giving the power to use the aldnoah mechs to the orbital knights.

No that's not it. She explicitly disabled his mech's Aldnoah Core so that it would only respond to those with rights given by HER.
Jan 17, 2015 11:26 AM

May 2012
Okashi_sama said:
Vanisher said:

That's just her way of stealing more kisses from slaine. Once you can activate it you have it set until someone from royal blood deactivates it again, or you die. Bet you the new princess is going to keep deactivating it all the time.
Jan 17, 2015 11:26 AM

Oct 2012
KamiAlice said:
robis798 said:

It's not solar wind, it's Plasmaspheric wind. Why would they need to say out the whole name? Research it, it's a basic skill when it comes to analyzing information.

Almost all of Inaho's infodumps need research. Unless you are highly advanced in physics.
I actually kinda appreciate it, I know enough about physics to get the gist of the info dumps but it leads me to reading about some topics I haven't run into before.
Jan 17, 2015 11:27 AM

Apr 2008
KamiAlice said:
Okashi_sama said:

That's just her way of stealing more kisses from slaine. Once you can activate it you have it set until someone from royal blood deactivates it again, or you die. Bet you the new princess is going to keep deactivating it all the time.

I would not put it past her.
Jan 17, 2015 11:27 AM

Jul 2014
chickenonthepan said:
Okashi_sama said:

then you'll have the priests calling it a rip-off.
Jan 17, 2015 11:28 AM

Dec 2013
KamiAlice said:
robis798 said:

It wasn't said so in the anime and I doubt creators would include more or less recent discovery here in Aldnoah.
Jan 17, 2015 11:28 AM

Jul 2014
KamiAlice said:
Okashi_sama said:

I know that. i was being sarcastic.
Jan 17, 2015 11:29 AM

Jan 2014
KamiAlice said:
Okashi_sama said:

Now I really wish the power is transferred through sex...
Jan 17, 2015 11:30 AM

Apr 2008
robis798 said:
KamiAlice said:

It wasn't said so in the anime and I doubt creators would include more or less recent discovery here in Aldnoah.

Do you really need everything spelled out for you in big planet sized neon letters? Jesus christ =_=
Jan 17, 2015 11:30 AM

Jan 2014
Okashi_sama said:
chickenonthepan said:

Still better than 4kids stuffs.
Jan 17, 2015 11:31 AM

Apr 2008
chickenonthepan said:
Okashi_sama said:

Still better than 4kids stuffs.

Pretty sure 4kids would censor even kisses tho
Jan 17, 2015 11:31 AM

Dec 2013
Darklight0303 said:
robis798 said:

Do you really need everything spelled out for you in big planet sized neon letters? Jesus christ =_=

Well I'm studying physics and I find this stuff pretty stupid.
Jan 17, 2015 11:33 AM

Apr 2010
Okashi_sama said:
chickenonthepan said:

Poi.
Jan 17, 2015 11:33 AM

May 2012
Okashi_sama said:
chickenonthepan said:

Sex is a big part of magic lore in real life's history, so having sex transfer in both Aldnoah and FSN would be pretty reasonable. Either way the whole kiss transfer thing is used in Fate/Kalied anyway so why complain about it.

robis798 said:
KamiAlice said:

The fact that the moon being destroyed wouldn't cause immediate destruction of the earth, and instead we only get massive tidal waves and such is also a fairly new theory. It was said before that if the moon gets destroyed life on earth would end fairly quickly, new theory suggests that it will be thousands of years before that happens. If anything the creators here are using more up to date theories throughout the shows.
Jan 17, 2015 11:35 AM

Apr 2008
KamiAlice said:
Okashi_sama said:

Sex is a big part of magic lore in real life's history, so having sex transfer in both Aldnoah and FSN would be pretty reasonable. Either way the whole kiss transfer thing is used in Fate/Kalied anyway so why complain about it.

robis798 said:

The fact that the moon being destroyed wouldn't cause immediate destruction of the earth, and instead we only get massive tidal waves and such is also a fairly new theory. It was said before that if the moon gets destroyed life on earth would end fairly quickly, new theory suggests that it will be thousands of years before that happens. If anything the creators here are using more up to date theories throughout the shows.

The effects of the moon blowing up were shown though on the world map of Earth we saw in season 1 episode 1. Several continents were shown either submerged or completely blown the fuck up by the debris.
Jan 17, 2015 11:37 AM

Mar 2013
So a KISS activated inaho aldnoah power, not blood.
Many told me in past week... "the blood went to his mouth because his friend cried".
The Komori

Mar 2013
I don't like this new girl at all, I hope she dies lol

Was a good episode for the most part, I really enjoy seeing Inaho go HAM. Slaine vs Inaho was very entertaining also

Oh and the part where Inaho was having a chat with his frI end and Rayet was funny xD

The OP is pro SeylumxInaho lol (Which I approve) but it's not all that, I love the ED though...Can't wait for the next episode to see what happens during this battle

P.S. I want Rayet to be more badass like she was in S1 please TwT
TokoyaJan 17, 2015 12:40 PM

Jul 2012
There sure are a lot of trolls in this thread but lets not talk about that. That Inaho eye sure is interesting, that accuracy :O Woah, we found somebody who likes Slaine this must be a person just as insane as him ....
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Jan 17, 2015 11:39 AM

Nov 2013
This was a decent ep by Aldnoah standards, at least I didn't feel robbed of time ;o

When the guy was looking over at Slaine talking to the princess I thought something interesting was going to get reported to Saazbaum, not a high-five good job Slaine :D
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Jan 17, 2015 11:39 AM

May 2012
Darklight0303 said:
KamiAlice said:

The effects of the moon blowing up were shown though on the world map of Earth we saw in season 1 episode 1. Several continents were shown either submerged or completely blown the fuck up by the debris.

Thats the point, instead of all life ending on earth like the old theories suggested instead we have massive amounts of damage but people can still survive for thousands of years after the moons destruction. Old theories suggested that there would be radical changes to the earths environment, new theories suggest that it will take thousands of years before we see those come into effect.

The point is, this show is using fairly new ideas in it's writing.
Jan 17, 2015 11:40 AM

Feb 2010
Darklight0303 said:
Vanisher said:

No that's not it. She explicitly disabled his mech's Aldnoah Core so that it would only respond to those with rights given by HER.

There's no really proof that anyone else with royal blood couldn't activate it because she disables it, so you are just making shit up.

I mean, it's not like there was anyone else there who could activate aldnoah anyway.
Jan 17, 2015 11:41 AM

Dec 2013
KamiAlice said:

Thats the point, instead of all life ending on earth like the old theories suggested instead we have massive amounts of damage but people can still survive for thousands of years after the moons destruction. Old theories suggested that there would be radical changes to the earths environment, new theories suggest that it will take thousands of years before we see those come into effect.

Or maybe they just thought that on the spot, you know , some moon debris falling, tidal waves... You're giving the creators too much credit.
Jan 17, 2015 11:42 AM

Aug 2014
That was a good ep.
Inaho is OP as usual. Damn...
Didn't think Slaine would find out Inaho is still alive this early, but oh well.

Xway101 ~By me~
Jan 17, 2015 11:42 AM

Apr 2008
Vanisher said:
Darklight0303 said:

There's no really proof that anyone else with royal blood couldn't activate it because she disables it, so you are just making shit up.

I mean, it's not like there was anyone else there who could activate aldnoah anyway.

Uh all the other soldiers? Slaine was held behind because Lemrina pulled this stunt. Seriously it's not hard to piece it together. I'm not making anything up. The very reason why Slaine confronted Lemrina is because he KNEW she disabled his core. Did you watch the raw or a shitty sub? They say it in the freakin subtitles

robis798 said:
KamiAlice said:

Or maybe they just thought that on the spot, you know , some moon debris falling, tidal waves... You're giving the creators too much credit.

And you are not giving them enough. That's your problem. So knock it off
Jan 17, 2015 11:43 AM

Oct 2014
Die Slaine, you traitor to humanity.
Nov 2014
The op is great, the fight at the end was intense when inaho reunite with slaine.

Overall it's a good episode.

May 2012
robis798 said:
KamiAlice said:

Yet they've been using it throughout the entire series, sure it's exaggerated science but you have to have some knowledge of it to you know apply it. I mean you didn't even know there was wind in space, when in fact there are 2 different kinds that clash together.

We get it you like to troll and pretend you know what you are talking about.
Jan 17, 2015 11:45 AM

Dec 2013
Darklight0303 said:
robis798 said:

And you are not giving them enough. That's your problem. So knock it off

Oh... okay..
Jan 17, 2015 11:51 AM

Feb 2010
Darklight0303 said:
Vanisher said:

Uh all the other soldiers? Slaine was held behind because Lemrina pulled this stunt. Seriously it's not hard to piece it together. I'm not making anything up. The very reason why Slaine confronted Lemrina is because he KNEW she disabled his core. Did you watch the raw or a shitty sub? They say it in the freakin subtitles

Uh others soldiers's aldnoah were already active.

And of course he knew it was her, she was the only fucking one there that could disable it, but that doesn't mean her sister or the king couldn't have activated it instead which is what you implied first.

Anyway, it doesn't seem you are understanding my point, not like I care.
VanisherJan 17, 2015 11:54 AM
Jan 17, 2015 11:52 AM

Nov 2012
Orangebat is rising again. Or is it Orangegull now?
Anyways, a pretty good episode. Slaine has now got more bitches than ever, while Inaho is baka'ed.
Also... In the ED pictures, Slaine was looking at Cruhteo very... you know? My gay radar is tingling.
Jan 17, 2015 11:55 AM

Oct 2014
So what's the deal with the Tharsis can it only see the bullets trajectory or like flat out see the future?
Jan 17, 2015 11:55 AM

Oct 2012
Tokoya said:
I don't like this new girl at all, I hope she does lol
You hope she does what? Takes everything from Asseylum-hime?
Jan 17, 2015 12:01 PM
Oct 2010
This show is so bad, yet I keep watching because it's so funny. Apparently the martians have an army now, one which was hilariously absent when they were invading earth. Of course everyone misses their shots but lord inaho, dude is the tatsuya of mecha. Oh yeah! and they got into space despite in season one the entire planet being surrounded by orbital fortresses! Will keep watching for the comedy.
Jan 17, 2015 12:03 PM

Jul 2014
Whoa, martian side is so much more interesting than the terran schoolchildren crew, even their ost is more pleasant. The martians seem to know how fight, enjoy it and are well disciplined, while on the Earth side the team is imbalanced as hell and lacks class. I do rarely root so much for the "bad" team, but they are impressive.
I like the new princess - it's logical that she enjoys zero-gravity and that she wants to take some things for herself.

Inaho is too OP. And not only that, but there is much unclear and illogical about him. Why don't they use the same anlytical tech as in his eye in kats? Yes, it's a prototype, but for even a prototype to be so advanced the development must have been going on for some time. Making him to take out the whole fleet of martians was going overboard on part of the writers. Are they aware that such things as retreating and teamwork exist?
The thing that gets on my nerves is Inaho's harem. He is creepy and lacks social skills, it's illogical for such a person to attract people.

skudoops said:
This show is so bad, yet I keep watching because it's so funny. Apparently the martians have an army now, one which was hilariously absent when they were invading earth. Of course everyone misses their shots but lord inaho, dude is the tatsuya of mecha. Oh yeah! and they got into space despite in season one the entire planet being surrounded by orbital fortresses! Will keep watching for the comedy.

Damn, you're right. Thee should be martian castles still on orbit. Where are the other major knights?
...not that I am going to look for any specks of coherency behing this show.
deadoptimistJan 17, 2015 12:06 PM
Jan 17, 2015 12:04 PM

Oct 2014
Inaho should just keep that eye-patch on... it actually adds some character...
Jan 17, 2015 12:05 PM

Oct 2014
Knight-Artorias said:
So what's the deal with the Tharsis can it only see the bullets trajectory or like flat out see the future?

The power of Aldnoah does wonders... I guess... or simply a trite way to balance Inaho's cyborg eye....
Pages (18) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

1158 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 4:14 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

831 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

581 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

1216 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

566 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.