Forums
New
Do you hate Yuka?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 18, 2009 5:04 PM

Sep 2009
Bla7e said:
Anyone agree with me that she's more of a yandere character? Anyway if you guys agree with me:

• Because she's a yandere.
But dont you think calling her yandere is like insulting the yandere community , because yanderes are usually cool in an anime...and Yuka is just complete trash..
Dec 20, 2009 6:45 AM

Sep 2008
Well I just directed it only to her xD I also like some yandere characters but only a few xD

Dec 20, 2009 12:43 PM

Sep 2009
If you think about it there are no yandere boys in anime..:(.
Dec 20, 2009 6:29 PM

Apr 2009
Linalee-Stratos said:
If you think about it there are no yandere boys in anime..:(.

Ooh, this would be interesting to see. :D But I think the term yandere specifies girls. Forgive me if I'm mistaken, my Japanese is bad. D: It might be applied to boys, too. *shrugs*

Yuka is an insult to yanderes. D:< Yanderes are usually cool, so specifying that because Yuka's a yandere would be better, like Oosran suggested.
Dec 21, 2009 5:34 PM

Feb 2008
What is a yandere again?Forgot -.-
I keep reading mangas these days, I feel like watching animes what could u guys recommend me that I didn't watch lol

Dec 21, 2009 5:45 PM

Jan 2009
Oh and btw, another reason for hating Yuck-a : D
  • She didn't die.. Or technically she did, but yet not D:
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 21, 2009 6:40 PM

Apr 2009
katedadevil said:
What is a yandere again?Forgot -.-

Yandere

More definitions for yandere
Dec 21, 2009 6:44 PM

Feb 2008
Oh, I love those anime/mangas with those ppl, generally when they r girl, but not ugly -.-

What Yuka yandere you guy got to be Joking!
It would be 80+ because of the thing she does
Well there always Francis xD

Let talk about something else >.>

Dec 21, 2009 8:25 PM

Apr 2009
Like how Yuka's panty shots suck? :O
Dec 21, 2009 8:54 PM

Feb 2008
Or like wtf they put Yuka into a maid oufit in the Ending Song >.>

Dec 21, 2009 9:06 PM

Apr 2009
Misuzu looks like she wants to kill herself in that maid outfit. XD Poor girl.
Dec 22, 2009 12:26 AM

Sep 2009
Spazzcase said:
Maybe she saw Yuka wearing a maid uniform XD
Dec 22, 2009 12:40 AM

Apr 2009
I didn't knew there was a YUka Hater Club...AWESOME BECAUSE I HATE HER TOO!! <3

*She is annoying as hell
*Useless
*A bitch
*It looks like she break something,she just keep repeting "KAKERU-KUN KAKERU-KUN!" geez,even Inoue is better.
*Random Ecchi scenes involve her A LOT...
Dec 22, 2009 3:12 AM

Jan 2009
Kingwel said:
even Inoue is better.
^This : D
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 23, 2009 10:14 PM

Apr 2009
Linalee-Stratos said:
Spazzcase said:
Maybe she saw Yuka wearing a maid uniform XD

I'd kill myself if I had to witness this, too. D:
Dec 30, 2009 9:23 AM

Jul 2008
One reason is enough: She's a annoying generic stupid wannabe yandere selfish slut which fail even at that, period.
Dec 30, 2009 3:06 PM

Sep 2009
Kingwel said:
even Inoue is better.
Actually i wudnt have agreed to that if it wasnt for Ulqiuorra.
Jan 3, 2010 1:30 AM

Apr 2009
Good reason, maxime1007. XD
Jan 21, 2010 12:16 AM
Dec 2009
imma be a bitch and ship misuzu x kakeru!
oh wait..tht doesnt make me a bitch :p
anything is better than yuka x kakeru!
yuka put a razor in her tea! (and i thought the school day's ending was psychotic)
she needs to stop being so annoying and selfish! she is gonna cause everyone to die with her new power and she'll be like "oh noez u pple r gonna die! im glad i can savez my kakeru-kun! kthxbai!" <.< nuff said.
Jan 21, 2010 3:29 AM

Jan 2009
The School Days ending was awesome though ; D
I mean.. It was actually a nice boat ヽ(´Д`ヽ)
Jan 21, 2010 7:53 AM
Dec 2009
Oosran said:

Indeed it was a nice boat. Maybe that will be yuka holding kakerus head on the boat and sleeping XD.
I felt bad for misuzu, when kakeru would lick her blood or she slept on him, yuka wud always have to be there to ruin the moments and she was a stubborn bitch who insisted "oh imma lick ur bloodz coz kakeru kun did, so nowz im liek kakeru-kun! yayz! take that misuzu!"
Since it ended at ep 11 for me as most of the people here, if season 2 is to be made, kill off yuka plz!!! But have misuzu and kakeru do it in front of her before she dies muahaha!
Jan 21, 2010 7:55 AM

Jan 2009
Spiral215 said:
Oosran said:
Indeed it was a nice boat. Maybe that will be yuka holding kakerus head on the boat and sleeping XD.
No no, it'd have to be Misuzu in the boat, not Yuka, Yuka should be dead, and she should be dead, and be very dead. And then they can kill her some more, 'kay?
Jan 21, 2010 4:54 PM
Dec 2009
kay? its like lymle from star ocean nooo!!!!! yet another annoying repeater -.-
but maybe they should end it like school says where yuka gets her stomach cut open and her head, and misuzu and kakeru are smexing up the boat right before this all happens and then superbia comes in and takes yuka's head and gives it to misuzu so she can use it as a pinata for her and kakeru's wedding party ^.^
Jan 28, 2010 10:57 AM

Nov 2009
Well it took me a while to really dislike Yuka I have to admit. But around the time she was throwing Yukiko's shard to Liselotte was pretty much where I went WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS STUPID CHICK? O.o

She was never my fav character to begin with, but she seemed like a sweet (if clingy) chara at first, and later on she went yandere and I personally really enjoy yandere characters cuz I think they are fascinating to watch and creepy (I like creepiness). As the series went on tho i was starting to lose patience with her (at first her yandereness seemed cool but then for episodes she would just sit around and DO NOTHING BUT SMILE CREEPILY...what a boring yandere D: until the razorblade in the tea but moving on..) But when Yuka up and threw that shard that's when I went NO YOU AREN'T A COOL YANDERE ANYMORE D: YOU'RE ANNOYING AND STUPID AND OMG WTF I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST DID THAT ;A;

Well I don't exactly HATE Yuka (not with a passion like most here at any rate) but i definitely don't really like her, and I figured everyone needs a place to vent their hatred of a character :'D
Jan 28, 2010 11:13 AM

Jan 2009
SapphireStar26 said:
Well I don't exactly HATE Yuka (not with a passion like most here at any rate) but i definitely don't really like her, and I figured everyone needs a place to vent their hatred of a character :'D
"(not with a passion like most here at any rate)"
Note: "most here" is probably referring to me : )
Jan 28, 2010 12:03 PM

Nov 2009
rofl XDD

yah probably :'D *remembers yer posts from the 11eyes episode discussions*

xD
Jan 28, 2010 12:04 PM

Jan 2009
Oh those posts were lovely, a great way to vent my anger~

Speaking of which.. I haven't done this in a while..
*RAGE* at Yuck-a for simply existing
Much better ^^
Feb 13, 2010 2:02 PM

Jan 2009
New reason:
  • Because BM thought it was funny to temporarily rename the club TEAM YUKA LOVE

Yuck, that last word in combination with Yuka felt gross to write : /
Though I guess this one's rendered useless now that it's back to the way it should be... Oh well I'll let it be : D
OosranFeb 14, 2010 11:12 AM
Mar 12, 2010 12:28 AM

Mar 2010
HER "SCREW EVERYONE I HAVE KAKERU!!" ATTITUDE MAKES ME WANT TO KILL BABIES!!

ALL SHE EVER DOES IS TRY TO GET FIRST BASE WITH KAKERU WITH THOSE PANTY SHOTS OF HERS!!

SHE KILLED YUKIKO AND ADDED INSULT TO HER DEATH BY GIVING HER FRAGMENT TO LISELOTTE FOR SOME FUCKED UP REASON!!!SRSLY!! EVEN HER GODFORSAKEN KAKERU HAD A WTF?! MOMENT!! YEA KAKERU REGRET EVER LOVING THAT STUPID SLUT!!! REGRET IT HARD!!!

SHE PUTS A RAZOR IN MISUZU'S TEA!! WHAT THE FUCK DID SHE THINK THAT''S GOING TO ACCOMPLISH!!??AND WHY DIDN'T MISUZU EVEN CONFRONTED HER ABOUT THAT?!!

SHE WAS BEARABLE IN THE FIRST EPISODES
BUT NOOOOO
SHE JUST HAD TO EVOLVE FROM A STUPID-CLINGY-BITCH TO A STUPID-CLINGY-JEALOUS-BITCH!!!

WHY DO YOU EVEN EXIST?!#$?!@$@#%?@#
YOU BRING SHAME TO US YANDERES!!!!

-deep breath in...deep breath out-

okay I'm good... ^_^

Lovebar made by Rarutos-sama from ARM
Aug 28, 2015 7:01 AM
Aug 2015
1. She's so whiny
2. I hate her "ONNIII CHAAANNN!! SAAVE MEEEEEEE"
3. She's in like what, eight grade? When I was in eigth grade like shit did I act like a 4 year old
4. She's weak as hell
5. Her voice is able to piss the shit out of everyone
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » RANTING(S) GOES HERE: Currently about Nakanon haters ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

BitchMaster - Dec 1, 2009

223 by gino_san »»
Mar 22, 2014 9:38 PM

» Match Yuka to someone and dump her?

katedadevil - Nov 28, 2009

26 by BitchMaster »»
Sep 25, 2011 2:22 PM

Poll: » HARUKA (YOSUGA NO SORA): REMOVE OR NOT TO REMOVE?

BitchMaster - Apr 8, 2011

3 by Oosran »»
Apr 12, 2011 1:30 AM

Sticky: » Characters NOT to be ranted about ( 1 2 )

Oosran - Dec 1, 2009

59 by BitchMaster »»
Apr 8, 2011 5:10 PM

» Did you guys even watch/read 11eyes LoL

fujifruit - Nov 14, 2010

12 by Darklight0303 »»
Nov 27, 2010 5:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.