Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 2, 2015 8:07 PM
Dec 2014
You can make a Top 5 or what ever you prefer but if we were to rank the strongest (human or ghoul) how would they rank?
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 2, 2015 8:09 PM

Jan 2013
Studio Perriot.

They destroyed the entire universe.
Jan 2, 2015 8:39 PM
Jul 2018
Probably still Arima and Eto. No much info is available after the time skip to see who has the most improvement. Maybe even Hinami have realized her monster potential under Eto.
Jan 2, 2015 9:27 PM
Jan 2011
Oreo_Assassin said:
You can make a Top 5 or what ever you prefer but if we were to rank the strongest (human or ghoul) how would they rank?

Arima and Kaneki would be top. I doubt human or ghoul could last against either one of them.
Jan 2, 2015 10:37 PM

Jul 2014
xsilicon9 said:
Oreo_Assassin said:

Arima and Kaneki would be top. I doubt human or ghoul could last against either one of them.

Didn't Shachi own Kaneki like twice?

When it comes to humans apparently Arima has no equals, I think Take Hirako is also capable and Juuzou...maybe?

Ghouls would be Eto and her dad, they are the only known SSS rank ghouls we are aware of, then I guess Nora though we need more info on him but he seems insanely strong, and I'd add Shachi as well even though he is only a SS rank.

But for other guys I would add Arata, Tatara and Uta for ghouls, then I would rank Kaneki.

But overall Eto for ghouls and Arima for humans.
Jan 2, 2015 10:59 PM

Oct 2013
I mean...you know its Eto,when Arima says to Kaneki "You need to train someone that can kill the one eyed owl." (thus creation of quinx squad)

Come on,this doesnt even need a thread.
Jan 2, 2015 11:28 PM

Apr 2014
FrozenRemains said:
I mean...you know its Eto,when Arima says to Kaneki "You need to train someone that can kill the one eyed owl." (thus creation of quinx squad)

Come on,this doesnt even need a thread.

I hope the Quinx squad doesn't achieve that feat.(Just imagining an OP urie pisses me off) and its actually Kaneki reawaken lel.

Jan 2, 2015 11:56 PM
Dec 2014
I still think White Haired Kaneki could beat Eto. Shes a Ghoul so he wont make the mistake of underestimating her like he did to Arima and he has the speed to run circled around her.
Jan 3, 2015 1:09 AM

Aug 2014
For Top5, it'll probably be Arima, Eto , Yoshimura, Tatara, Uta/Yomo.
this looks pretty accurate, doesn't it?
usagi_Kuro99Jan 3, 2015 1:12 AM
Jan 3, 2015 2:02 AM
Jul 2018
Oreo_Assassin said:
I still think White Haired Kaneki could beat Eto. Shes a Ghoul so he wont make the mistake of underestimating her like he did to Arima and he has the speed to run circled around her.

That will mean Sachi > Eto doesn't it.
Jan 3, 2015 11:01 AM

Dec 2014
We haven't seen everyone going all out during fights also after the time skip, who knows how strong everyone is now. Nishiki became very strong compared to what he was in the past. We haven't seen Uta going all out. Yomo after the time skip, he still trains probably and Touka maybe too after all that has happened. So I don't have a list atm. I'l make one when more chapters are out.

Happy happy happy!!!
Jan 3, 2015 9:18 PM

Aug 2010
Top Tier:
Eto, Arima, and Yoshimura

I also believe Kaneki is one of the strongest SS ranked Ghouls. If he and Sachi were to have a rematch, I'm sure he would win.
Jan 3, 2015 10:24 PM

Apr 2014
Dreamingflower said:
We haven't seen everyone going all out during fights also after the time skip, who knows how strong everyone is now. Nishiki became very strong compared to what he was in the past. We haven't seen Uta going all out. Yomo after the time skip, he still trains probably and Touka maybe too after all that has happened. So I don't have a list atm. I'l make one when more chapters are out.

Banjou is SSS ranked now

Jan 4, 2015 3:16 AM

Jul 2014
Ragna92 said:

I also believe Kaneki is one of the strongest SS ranked Ghouls. If he and Sachi were to have a rematch, I'm sure he would win.

No, he wouldn't.
Jan 4, 2015 7:29 AM

Oct 2013
Ragna92 said:

If Shachi has a kakuja then Kaneki would have a hard time. That being said, we haven't seen his kakuja so I guess he doesn't have any.
Jan 4, 2015 9:30 AM

Aug 2014
Pre-timeskip strongest is Arima, second is Eto.

Post-timeskip we don't know, but judging by how everyone gets upgrades in rank and power it should be Eto, though i'm willing to bet Arima can still beat her, so... it's still the same Top 2, only maybe reversed.

Also, Shachi is only stronger than Kaneki without the latter using his Kakuja. How convenient that Shachi and Kano left just when Kaneki used it for the first time, don't you think?
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Jan 4, 2015 10:00 AM

Jul 2014
Maledict said:

Post-timeskip we don't know, but judging by how everyone gets upgrades in rank and power it should be Eto, though i'm willing to bet Arima can still beat her, so... it's still the same Top 2, only maybe reversed.

Also, Shachi is only stronger than Kaneki without the latter using his Kakuja. How convenient that Shachi and Kano left just when Kaneki used it for the first time, don't you think?

Please, Shachi was toying with Kaneki...
Jan 4, 2015 10:04 AM

Aug 2014
Well I agree with basically everyone else. Eto and Arima I guess.
Arcanix said:
Maledict said:

Please, Shachi was toying with Kaneki...

Really? He may not have been going all out, but toying?

Xway101 ~By me~
Jan 4, 2015 10:13 AM
Jul 2013
In the end of TG hasn't Kaneki been the only one to break arima's weapons and put a mark on him?
Jan 4, 2015 10:20 AM

Oct 2013
Exrial said:
In the end of TG hasn't Kaneki been the only one to break arima's weapons and put a mark on him?
That doesn't mean he is stronger than Arima though.

It did pointed that he can take on Eto's Kakuja with his half developed Kakuja but with his insane personality in Kakuja mode, I don't think he can defeat Eto at all.
Jan 4, 2015 11:16 AM

Aug 2010
I would say post Kakuja Kaneki is stronger than Shachi or at least his level.

Top 5:
1) Arima
2) Eto
3) Yoshimura
4) Tatara
5) Noro
Jan 4, 2015 11:20 AM

Aug 2014
Ragna92 said:

Top 5:
1) Arima
2) Eto
3) Yoshimura
4) Tatara
5) Noro

I guess you might be right. But we haven't seen post Shachi yet. I'd say he was at his level pre timeskip WITH the Kakuja (he was obviously getting owned without it). That's only if he was able to control it though.

Xway101 ~By me~
Jan 4, 2015 11:27 AM

Jul 2014
This is a pointless discussion... but post kakuja Kaneki would still lose.
Jan 5, 2015 6:55 PM
Sep 2013
Arcanix said:

that is correct but we all know by the end of tg re Kaneki will be the strongest
Jan 5, 2015 8:34 PM
Jul 2018
wtfitsmegaman said:
Arcanix said:

that is correct but we all know by the end of tg re Kaneki will be the strongest

This is not naruto or bleach.
Jan 5, 2015 9:06 PM

Aug 2010
wtfitsmegaman said:
Arcanix said:

Not sure about being the strongest but he might reach SSS rank by the end of the series. I just don't see him ever being stronger than Arima.
Jan 5, 2015 11:30 PM

Aug 2014
Arcanix said:

This is completely baseless, it's true Shachi might have some trick up his sleeve, but Kakuja Kaneki is at least equal by default. There's no way of you knowing the opposite, though then again, i don't know if he's truly stronger either.

He lost twice, and it would be pretty damn lame if Kaneki lost a 4th freaking time. One more loss is acceptable, since current Kaneki seems like he'll get owned by Shachi.

wtfitsmegaman said:
...by the end of tg re Kaneki will be the strongest

Or the deadest... buuuuuuut, if the first TG was a "tragedy", then this should be a fairy tail, so who knows.
Jan 5, 2015 11:32 PM

Apr 2014
Ragna92 said:

Top 5:
1) Arima
2) Eto
3) Yoshimura
4) Tatara
5) Noro

This and Kaneki still has a long way ahead of him.
Jan 6, 2015 3:58 AM
Dec 2014
I think Yomo vs Tatara would be an epic fight
Jan 6, 2015 7:44 AM

Jul 2014
Maledict said:
Arcanix said:

This is completely baseless

No, the fanboys saying that he is stronger than Shachi are completly baseless. You know why? Because he got destroyed 2 times and there is no reason for someone to believe that he won't get destroyed next time too.
Jan 6, 2015 11:43 AM

Aug 2014
Arcanix said:
...and there is no reason for someone to believe that he won't get destroyed next time too.

How isn't the power-up Kaneki got right after his second defeat reason enough? A stronger Kaneki would obviously stand much more of a chance. I hope you're not trolling again.

That logic is also horrible, since Nishiki got destroyed by Kaneki earlier, and after 3 years he did the same to him. Kaneki got destroyed by many people himself and later destroyed them (e.g Jason). It's called character progression...
Jan 6, 2015 12:33 PM

Jul 2014
Maledict said:
Arcanix said:
...and there is no reason for someone to believe that he won't get destroyed next time too.

How isn't the power-up Kaneki got right after his second defeat reason enough? A stronger Kaneki would obviously stand much more of a chance. I hope you're not trolling again.

That logic is also horrible, since Nishiki got destroyed by Kaneki earlier, and after 3 years he did the same to him. Kaneki got destroyed by many people himself and later destroyed them (e.g Jason). It's called character progression...

Please don't bring Jason in this, because there was no reason for Kaneki to completely foderize him after he was fucked up for 10 days straight. If there was an asspull in this series, that was it.
How did Nishiki did the same to Kaneki, are we reading the same manga? He got destroyed again, even after 3 years.
I could keep on ranting, but as i said, this is pointless and Kaneki and everyone else are going to be stronger or weaker when the plot asks them.
Jan 6, 2015 1:28 PM

Apr 2014
Maledict said:
Arcanix said:

Nishiki did the same for SASAKI.
Kaneki destroyed Nishiki afterwards and toyed with him.
Like Tooru and the others has said.
"Its like he's a completely different person.."
And by the words of Kaneki to Sasaki.
"Its been a while since I fought a strong ghoul like this"

So there's no inconsistency in TG:RE Sasaki got Rekt and as soon as Kaneki took over it was Child's play.

*Edit* Just clearing that out.
NeutralSideJan 6, 2015 2:01 PM

Jan 6, 2015 1:46 PM

Jul 2014
Hmm, i was planning not to continue this conversation, but since you bothered to edit...
NeutralSide said:

Jason was influenced by his Half Kakuja and his actions were dumb and reckless.
As Kaneki was studying him along the fight.He also took a bite from Yamori twice.

Everything you said here is bullshit. What has Jason actions/ Kaneki studying him, him taking a bite from Yamori to do with the "FACT" that Yamori was/should have been stronger. There was no reason at all for Yamori to be foderized by Kaneki other than "plot".

NeutralSide said:

What is your point with this? You are saying the same shit i said. Maybe i didn't make myself clear because i felt like it was a waste of time typing.
Kaneki and Sasaki are the same fucking person and "Sasaneki" did destroy Nishiki after 3 years. Yep, i said the same thing.
Jan 6, 2015 1:59 PM

Apr 2014
Arcanix said:
Hmm, i was planning not to continue this conversation, but since you bothered to edit...
NeutralSide said:

Jason was influenced by his Half Kakuja and his actions were dumb and reckless.
As Kaneki was studying him along the fight.He also took a bite from Yamori twice.

Everything you said here is bullshit. What has Jason actions/ Kaneki studying him, him taking a bite from Yamori to do with the "FACT" that Yamori was/should have been stronger. There was no reason at all for Yamori to be foderized by Kaneki other than "plot".

NeutralSide said:

What is your point with this? You are saying the same shit i said. Maybe i didn't make myself clear because i felt like it was a waste of time typing.
Kaneki and Sasaki are the same fucking person and "Sasaneki" did destroy Nishiki after 3 years. Yep, i said the same thing.

Strong but when your actions are predictable and reckless there's no use for it.
*Edit* If you boil it down his whole purpose was to develop Kaneki into a shimmering badass honestly.
Maybe if it was the anime where they forshadowed Yamori since episode 1 I agree with you.

-Nevermind both of you guys got me confused that was for @Maledict I edit it afterwards-
NeutralSideJan 6, 2015 2:11 PM

Jan 6, 2015 2:30 PM

Dec 2014
How much I love being the standbyer who just enjoys reading this discussion. Since we have no idea how much Sasaneki will progress when Kaneki awakens 100% I have nothing to say cept for that I want to see Kaneki fighting a super strong ghoul again, be it Sachi, a rematch between him and Ayato.

Happy happy happy!!!
Jan 6, 2015 8:48 PM

Sep 2013
I always hated how Kaneki fodderized Jason and Ayato like nothing, seriously?
And then he gets beat by my man Sachi like he's a piece of sh!t :'(
With that in mind

Jason - mid S class
Ayato - mid S class, he was only a bit stronger than Jason as both avoided a fight
Kaneki who beat them - high S class
Kaneki who fought Sachi 1st time- high S class , not strong enough for SS yet
Kaneki who fought Sachi 2nd time - low SS class
Sachi - high SS class
Jan 6, 2015 10:08 PM
Jul 2018
It's not that easy for ken to catch up with Sachi.
Sachi seems to have a habit of training from the slight peek of his past.
Wouldn't surprise me if he gotten a whole lot stronger.

LOL at the "character progression". So only the protagonist is allowed to have that huh
Jan 6, 2015 10:26 PM

Nov 2014
top 5 prob be
Arim and Eto tied for number 1
Yoshimura as number 3
Shachi as 4
Uta/Yomo as 5 tied

pretty much have a couple characters who powers rival eachothers and we dont know whose actually stronger. everyone besides arima is a ghoul.
Jan 7, 2015 7:11 AM

Aug 2010
ma103 said:
It's not that easy for ken to catch up with Sachi.
Sachi seems to have a habit of training from the slight peek of his past.
Wouldn't surprise me if he gotten a whole lot stronger.

LOL at the "character progression". So only the protagonist is allowed to have that huh

While I do believe Kaneki was Shachi level by the end of Tokyo ghoul, things are most likely different after the 3 year time skip. Ayato is now SS. Shachi is probably SSS now for all we know.
Jan 7, 2015 7:21 AM

Oct 2014
I am surprise with how many times ppl can keep answering the same answer over and over again.
Eto and Arima
Eto and Arima
Eto and Arima
"It's like Tolstoy said. Happiness is an allegory, unhappiness a story"

"And the sense of tragedy-according to Aristotle.comes, ironically enough, not from the protagonist's weak points but from his good qualities. Do you know what I'm getting at? People are drawn deeper into tragedy not by their defects but by their virtues"

Kafka on the shore by Haruki Murakami...the man that was the inspiration for Sen Takatsuki

Jan 7, 2015 11:26 AM

Aug 2014
ma103 said:

Oh, stop being butthurt on every comment just because i don't like your precious Touka, already. Obviously i was saying the whole time that Kakuja Kaneki is equal to or stronger than Shachi. Of course the latter has progressed for the timeskip of 3 years, that's why i speculate that Kaneki will lose again.

Ragna92 said:
Shachi is probably SSS now for all we know.

I'm pretty sure SSS is reserved for Owl, and/or one-eyed ghouls. By the way Shinohara (or whoever) told it, it took Eto singlehandedly annihilating a CCG base and the knowledge that it has 6-8 Kakuhous to finally upgrade him to SSS. I don't think Shachi's reaching that...
Jan 7, 2015 11:53 AM

Jul 2014
Maledict said:

I'm pretty sure SSS is reserved for Owl, and/or one-eyed ghouls.

Hahaha... no.
Jan 7, 2015 12:48 PM

Dec 2014
I'd say SSS is mostly for Kakuja ghouls, with the ecception of the ghoul's who have a very high physical power and combat experience. Kaneki's is incomplete thus he's SS rated.
DreamingflowerJan 7, 2015 12:51 PM

Happy happy happy!!!
Jan 7, 2015 5:09 PM

Sep 2013
CCG has several SSS ghouls in their prison :(
SSS is a ghoul that Arima can't kill in less than 5 seconds XD
Jan 7, 2015 8:27 PM

Apr 2014
I wonder if there's SSS ghouls in the 24th ward.

Jan 7, 2015 9:11 PM

Aug 2014
Yeah, i'm going to have to actually see some SSS-ranked ghouls other than Owl/one-eyed before i accept it.
Jan 8, 2015 12:01 AM

Dec 2013
its kinda obvious the reason why Kaneki should renk up higher than the others, he's been a ghoul for fucking 1 year, now 4, the others are ghouls for life, their progress has to stagnate at some point, Kaneki hasnt reached that point yet, thats all.

Thats why I still think he grew more stronger (in proportion) to the other guys. And now he has lectures from Arima, which are boosting that very enhancement.
Jan 8, 2015 3:04 AM

Feb 2014
the strongest character in tokyo ghoul is absolutely arima. u think eto stronger than him? sorry but u are lying to yourself .

and of course in this manga , kaneki will be the second strongest. eto, tatara, noro is just a story.

and somebody wrote about yomo. LOL i laughed.
EustassKiddo !
Jan 13, 2015 7:55 PM
Dec 2014
A fight that would be really awesome, but obviously is impossible to happen, would be Yamori vs Haise Sasaki (without memory trouble that would interupt the fight).
I would also love a Yomo vs Tatara fight
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 181 Discussion

Raizel - Aug 8, 2018

48 by flesh123 »»
Apr 12, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 125 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Z4K - May 20, 2017

333 by CanderousTheOrdo »»
Apr 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 179 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 10, 2018

33 by ren_moon »»
Mar 13, 11:06 PM

» Tokyo Ghoul:re Conclusion Then vs Now

PSN - Jan 12, 2022

10 by Zero01guard »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

lunar1412 - Dec 29, 2014

204 by Buddistic »»
Sep 14, 2023 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.