Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 29, 2014 10:28 AM
Aug 2011
Favaro is like the second coming of Kotetsu- all my feels. He really turned into a great MC.

I really enjoyed this show, thrilled me from start to finish.
The staff here knew that this was meant to be over-the-top and ridiculous and it was handled very well.
Concept was indeed cliche, but the execution not so much. The atmosphere never once skipped a beat.
The problem is that it feels criminal that this was only given a 12 episode count.

Besides what other show has a badass inflatable duck wearing a crown?
standDec 29, 2014 10:40 AM
Dec 29, 2014 10:31 AM

Apr 2014
The issues of the pacing was plainly obvious but I knew this would happen since this would only have 12 episodes. It felt a bit anticlimactic how both Beelzebub and Martinet died in the end. Other than that the animation and ost was glorious. It felt like MAPPA put all the remaining budget in this last episode.

It was obvious Favaro wasn't dead and both him and Kaisar look pretty sexy with their hair down. But I didn't expect him to cut Kaisar's hand just to defeat Martinet. That was a bit of a surprise though. Loved the bit where both demons and angels worked together to handle Bahamut.

Amira and Favaro make the best couple. I kind of expected Amira to die but that scene was really beautiful and the ost helped it a lot. Ah damnit still sad because of that bittersweet ending.

10/10

Easily the Anime of the Season and one of the best shows of 2014. Thank you MAPPA for this amazing show and I dearly hope it gets another season in the future

Feb 2014
Noisette said:
Not to mention the rushed ending, I'm truly disappointed by this show.
In my opinion, the characters/plot were not developed enough (or didn't spark my curiosity). Am I the only one to think that Shingeki no Bahamut is a bit cliché, random and somewhat boring?

3.5 or 4/10. Nevertheless, animation was impressive.

Boring is the very last thing I would use to describe this show, I don't understand how anyone would think so.

Oct 2014
Surprise of the Year, that's for sure
8.5/10
would've been 9 or 9.5 but the ending felt underwhelming and a little rushed.

Lavaley was Orochimaru all along xD
Dec 29, 2014 10:34 AM

Apr 2013
FAVAAAAARROOOOOO/10

Loved this anime from beginning to end.. didn't feel rushed, the pacing was just fast. Characters were amazing, plot was good, the creativity and plot twists were great. Couldn't ask for more but I'll gladly take a season 2. By far the most entertaining anime I've seen this season, and probably the best one too.

Based bahamut~
Dec 29, 2014 10:35 AM

Apr 2013
Z4k said:
The issues of the pacing was plainly obvious but I knew this would happen since this would only have 12 episodes. It felt a bit anticlimactic how both Beelzebub and Martinet died in the end. Other than that the animation and ost was glorious. It felt like MAPPA put all the remaining budget in this last episode.

It was obvious Favaro wasn't dead and both him and Kaisar look pretty sexy with their hair down. But I didn't expect him to cut Kaisar's hand just to defeat Martinet. That was a bit of a surprise though. Loved the bit where both demons and angels worked together to handle Bahamut.

Amira and Favaro make the best couple. I kind of expected Amira to die but that scene was really beautiful and the ost helped it a lot. Ah damnit still sad because of that bittersweet ending.

10/10

Easily the Anime of the Season and one of the best shows of 2014. Thank you MAPPA for this amazing show and I dearly hope it gets another season in the future

well thery are even on missing limbs in the end since favaro lost one of his legs when bahamut turned into a pillar of light and disappeared
Dec 29, 2014 10:42 AM

Mar 2012
Kaisar got a bit repetitive and annoying after 3 episodes, and in that aspect I feel a bit let down he got so much focus until the very end, but I enjoyed Amira and Favaro's dynamic so I guess I'm content they got a nice closure as a duo. Their last scene was emotional and heartwrenching, and everything from the background music to the smooth script was there to ensure a nice end to their relationship. As for the last scene, I'm kinda curious whether Favaro still has his tail, I mean I thought it disappeared with the kiss, but I'm not so sure now, what with Favaro alluding to Bahamut coming back again someday and patting his lower back. In that regard, I'm hella hyped for the possible OVA/S2 announcement.

8/10, very enjoyable ride with a few great characters, but it got a bit slow and boring at times.

Dec 29, 2014 10:43 AM

Jun 2013
Great show we had out ending there was a epic big battle whit the final boss some drama overall enjoyable show plus really good OP and soundtrack overall i think the plot progression was done well considering it only had 12 eps. "I will be back" and the end i hope season 2 tho i would be fine whit be if it ended whit just 1 season.

8/10
Dec 29, 2014 10:44 AM
Jul 2018
Favaro is being shot by an antidote containing arrow. He cut off Kaisar's hand to seal Martinet, I never expected to see that coming.

Bahamut shooting Beelzebub like that was a surprise.

Nice kiss scene between Amira and Favaro.
removed-userDec 29, 2014 10:48 AM
Dec 29, 2014 10:46 AM

Mar 2012
eXtacy67 said:

Boring is the very last thing I would use to describe this show, I don't understand how anyone would think so.

Maybe I'm too picky but that's how I feel ( ͒˃⌂˂ ͒)
I'm getting old...
Dec 29, 2014 10:47 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
I'm astounded with all the ''boring'' posts for this. Like what?
Dec 29, 2014 10:50 AM

Nov 2012
Good ending and great show.
Dec 29, 2014 10:51 AM

Sep 2011
I was expecting something really rushed beyond belief but this was more satisfying than i expected thankfully, I wasnt expecting the show to actually take the bittersweet route and made a pretty memorable ending with a nice melancholic full circle feel

Overall it was a great show, fantastic directing, great sense of humor, a pace that always has something new thrown in your face, memorable characters with a noticeable character development in them all. And above all else the series knew how to present itself in the most fun way possible, shame the show never pulled over an 8 score though.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 29, 2014 10:52 AM

Jun 2014
fantastic anime, i really hope we get more
:3
Dec 29, 2014 10:54 AM

Feb 2014
This was awesome, definitely one of my favourites from this fall. 9/10.
Dec 29, 2014 11:10 AM

Oct 2014
So....FAVAROOOOOOO is the holy knight.

So RIP to Amira.
Dec 29, 2014 11:10 AM

Jun 2013
JizzyHitler said:
I was expecting something really rushed beyond belief but this was more satisfying than i expected thankfully, I wasnt expecting the show to actually take the bittersweet route and made a pretty memorable ending with a nice melancholic full circle feel

Overall it was a great show, fantastic directing, great sense of humor, a pace that always has something new thrown in your face, memorable characters with a noticeable character development in them all. And above all else the series knew how to present itself in the most fun way possible, shame the show never pulled over an 8 score though.

I believe it will go over 8. Wait for scores to update. A lot of people who just finished the season are scoring it now.
Dec 29, 2014 11:11 AM

Nov 2011
i have to congratulate to mappa for such a well budget 12 episode series
I'd also like to request for a 2nd season please
Hate Keeps me warm
Dec 29, 2014 11:13 AM
Mar 2013
i don't really approve amira x favaro so its a 9 for me because it was till great thought the final wasn't as good as i was hoping for. I WANT A SECOND SEASON ANYWAY :)
Dec 29, 2014 11:14 AM

Jan 2011
This and Garo I feel flew under the radar for a lot of people who wrote them both off before the start given their presentation.

This was surprisingly a really adventurous show that had a decent amount going for it and made me want to keep coming back to watch more. Entertaining characters. Wonderful voice acting. Well done animation. That baller soundtrack. An interesting historical/fantasy story. Honestly it was an above average watch for something I was hesitant at first about but was sold after the first few episodes.
Dec 29, 2014 11:15 AM

Sep 2011
Gal3riel said:
i don't really approve amira x favaro so its a 9 for me
ummmm why?

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 2013
btw i dont think amira is dead XD i mean favaro touches his backside at the end witch indicates that maybe he still has the tail sooo she might be Back IF a second season will be made :)

Nov 2013
Smudy said:

Agreed. No need to hate on an already underrated show. Try other shows this season like F/SN, SAO II or AgK which are actually overrated, judging by their scores and praise.
Dec 29, 2014 11:20 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
FAVAAROOO!

Don't know if the best, but easily the most enjoyable show of the season. It delivered entertainment in spades. Some memorable characters too.

I really hope the "I'll be back" is not a joke and we get a sequel.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 29, 2014 11:20 AM
Mar 2013
JizzyHitler said:
Gal3riel said:
i don't really approve amira x favaro so its a 9 for me
ummmm why?
because favaro is an idiot well he does improve a LOT i liked that but still i don't see him deserving amira i mean not so sudden, also amira was not so mature to actually develop fillings for him based on a few moments spent together.
Dec 29, 2014 11:21 AM

Oct 2014
this anime is fucking greatness. i really hope there is a season two coming.
Dec 29, 2014 11:21 AM

Jul 2014
It ended. D: What will save my mondays now?!

It was a nice epic ending, though I don't like Favaro's goatee and I think that it's safe to say, that despite everything he is dead. Well, he was shown to be alive and kicking, but really that had an aftercredit "don't feel sad" feeling. The kind of " but the spirit of t he hero lives on".

Also it turns out that it's totally worth to make characters wear ridiculous haircuts for all the length if the show to let their hair loose in the last fight for additional epicness. ><
Serious Fava is impressive. Kaisar has developped a lot during the show, seeing his trust towards Favaro was good.
Beelzebub was simply really stupid.
I hoped that more attention would be paid to Lucifer and Gabriel, but, well, it's one episode.
Hansa flight was seriously good. And Bahamut seemed appropritely powerful.

Other than that - a second season, please!

UPD: Er, I really don't get people, who call it boring (especially comparing it to 80% of a season, and that's me being charitable about the percentage). Yeah, Bahamut was not about character development or sufferings of a Gary Stu, but it sure never intended to be and compensated for it with action, music, charcter interactions and high production values. I mean, don't you go sometimes a frame back to see all the details, when watching it? I definitely do.

I guess, the biggest problem with it is that most of the time it plays the usual fantasy cliches (mostly done well) - with gusto and on very high speed, so you need to be familiar with the genre and like it, to enjoy the show.
deadoptimistDec 29, 2014 11:31 AM
Dec 29, 2014 11:25 AM

Dec 2013
Holy shit, what a great show.

I must say, I am little little bit dissatisfied with the show's direction in last episodes. But still such an awesome show, I had A BLAST watching this weekly, God, please make a second season!!! ;-;

9/10
Dec 29, 2014 11:25 AM

Jul 2014
Holy crab that show was amazing, my mondays will be in eternal emptiness from now on.
Dec 29, 2014 11:27 AM

May 2010
pretty much what expected for finale episode. im fine with not having a second season. im satisfied with these 12 eps and it wasnt so great that i have to see more of it.

i give it a 7/10. started out strong but then lost some momentum.

worth watching show but no way in hell the anime of the season.
Dec 29, 2014 11:28 AM

Apr 2014
The ep was great imo. It was a great finale.

Kaisar losing his arm to Favaro to trick Martinet in order to seal him.
The angels, gods and demons joining forces to bind Bahamut. Favaro and Kaisar taking that chance to get on Bahamut and take him down.
Favaro meets Amira and pulls his lying face off and she kisses him. Bahamut blows up and Favaro loses his leg.
Kaisar is shown with his new metal arm while Favaro has a new metal leg.

Overall this show was amazing. One of my favorites this season.
The world was amazing. The art was great. Music pretty good as well. It conveyed a really good feeling of adventure something I don't get from many anime.
I'm glad I watched it. 9/10

Please let there be a second season.

Dec 29, 2014 11:31 AM

Mar 2013
I'll be back ? Season 2 please
Dec 29, 2014 11:33 AM

Jun 2013
Kerozinn said:
pretty much what expected for finale episode. im fine with not having a second season. im satisfied with these 12 eps and it wasnt so great that i have to see more of it.

Oh yeah and what's better than this? Don't say Fate. I'll accept Parasyte, but anything else is objectively wrong.
Dec 29, 2014 11:33 AM

Sep 2011
Ok, this was pretty much amazing. Top animation, top music, and better than average characters.

Problem; antagonists. The way they handled Azazel was sort of lame and dragged out for too long. The dog demon was also a little unnecessary (what did she even do?). She was a mismatch in the series' art and did nothing but take up screen time.

Aside form the slightly subpar villains, it was pretty much as good as a 1 cour series gets.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Dec 29, 2014 11:35 AM
Oct 2013
Kerozinn said:

This. I have the same opinion. Started great and lost its momentum. The ending could be better. From 10/10 to 8/10
Dec 29, 2014 11:47 AM

Jan 2011
HandsomeMan said:
Smudy said:

Agreed. No need to hate on an already underrated show. Try other shows this season like F/SN, SAO II or AgK which are actually overrated, judging by their scores and praise.

F/SN is legitimately not overrated. If you feel that it is then idk what to say. It's a extremely well crafted story to start and doesn't falter on any of it's other appeals. SAO has been overrated since the end of SAO arc. Akame got all the criticism in the world so to say it's overrated is prob inaccurate. Up until a point it was actually a pretty good action show with good production values.

This is legitimately underrated. I haven't seen an action adventure show like this in a while I feel. Also a good example of one of the better rivalry friendships being Favaro and Kaiser I've seen and thoroughly enjoyed.
Dec 29, 2014 11:52 AM

Apr 2010
All around a really good show. Could've used better pacing, though. Favaro is the protag of 2014.

8/10
Dec 29, 2014 11:56 AM

Jan 2011
ex_necross said:
Kerozinn said:

Oh yeah and what's better than this? Don't say Fate. I'll accept Parasyte, but anything else is objectively wrong.

You must be one of the people who don't like F/SN bc it's F/SN and garners attention because it's a 10 year old series that continues to stand tall and strong because of it's characters and story. Also consider that without analyzing the story content at all, Ufotable is a powerful studio which drives up appeal as well. Tl;dr objectively Fate is AoTS contention. I have no problem putting Bahamut in that mix as well. This is one of the better shows this season and I've already addressed some of it's pro points. Coming up with cons is the harder job. However, your previous statement was wrong as soon as you put "objectively" in there.
Dec 29, 2014 11:56 AM

Jun 2013
IZEROII said:
HandsomeMan said:

F/SN is legitimately not overrated. If you feel that it is then idk what to say. It's a extremely well crafted story to start and doesn't falter on any of it's other appeals. SAO has been overrated since the end of SAO arc. Akame got all the criticism in the world so to say it's overrated is prob inaccurate. Up until a point it was actually a pretty good action show with good production values.

This is legitimately underrated. I haven't seen an action adventure show like this in a while I feel. Also a good example of one of the better rivalry friendships being Favaro and Kaiser I've seen and thoroughly enjoyed.

The Fate series is the epitome of overrated. You can't get any more overrated than Fate, except like SnK and NGNL.

IZEROII said:
10 year old series that continues to stand tall

That's nothing. Try Gundam, nearly 40 years and stronger than ever.
Dec 29, 2014 12:08 PM

Jan 2011
ex_necross said:
IZEROII said:

The Fate series is the epitome of overrated. You can't get any more overrated than Fate, except like SnK and NGNL.

IZEROII said:
10 year old series that continues to stand tall

That's nothing. Try Gundam, nearly 40 years and stronger than ever.

The problem with the Fate series and it being constantly called overrated is you have the casuals picking it up, only watch "hyped" shows, and then rate it 10/10 because they don't know any better. It's pretty and flashy and has dramatic moments so the hype is real, right? Being someone who has gone through the VN, watched the adaptations, played the games, knows the Nasuverse but not a TM savant I can look at the series objectively. That's my reason for saying, objectively, it's AoTS contention. It's legitimately a very well done show with a very gripping story. Hey that's just my opinion. I like it and when you start looking at more and more the characters and events have a good deal of depth.

Dude lol. NGNL I'll be first in line with you. SnK I thought it was pretty good but, yes, extremely over hyped.

I will admit, I'm having some problems with the current Gundam Recon G but I think that's because I haven't experienced all those years of Gundam and still have trouble digesting the throwback appeal of the show which many of true blue fans enjoy. Not to say it isn't good but I don't feel I'm in a real good position to objectify it how it prob should be. For me it's rather meh. I'm one of the spoiled 00 fans.
IZEROIIDec 29, 2014 12:11 PM
Dec 29, 2014 12:11 PM

Jul 2014
IZEROII said:
You must be one of the people who don't like F/SN bc it's F/SN and garners attention because it's a 10 year old series that continues to stand tall and strong because of it's characters and story.

But if you're not a fan of the VN, it's so boring. Fights are good in the current version, but in between them there is mostly static talking. They just sit or stand somewhere and chat endlessly. I couldn't stand it.

I can definitely see an appeal in case of VN, because there it's interactive. I guess, dialogues are also interesting, when it's you choosing answers. But just watching it - nope, I tire of it.
Dec 29, 2014 12:13 PM

Jul 2014
Favaro looked sick with his hair looking like it was dyed half black. Agh, really hope Amira comes back
Dec 29, 2014 12:15 PM

Jun 2013
IZEROII said:

I will admit, I'm having some problems with the current Gundam Recon G but I think that's because I haven't experienced all those years of Gundam and still have trouble digesting the throwback appeal of the show which many of true blue fans enjoy. Not to say it isn't good but I don't feel I'm in a real good position to objectify it how it prob should be. For me it's rather meh. I'm one of the spoiled 00 fans.

Alright, to be clear overrated is not the same thing as bad. Fate is extremely overhyped, but that doesn't mean it's bad. It's good. It's not a masterpiece like casuals would have you believe.

Also, when I said Gundam is stronger than ever I was referring to the fact that 2013 was Gundam's most profitable year of all time, and that will only continue with Origin coming out soon.

I'm not gonna keep arguing about Fate though, this thread is for Bahamut.
Dec 29, 2014 12:16 PM

Jan 2011
deadoptimist said:
IZEROII said:
You must be one of the people who don't like F/SN bc it's F/SN and garners attention because it's a 10 year old series that continues to stand tall and strong because of it's characters and story.

But if you're not a fan of the VN, it's so boring. Fights are good in the current version, but in between them there is mostly static talking. They just sit or stand somewhere and chat endlessly. I couldn't stand it.

I can definitely see an appeal in case of VN, because there it's interactive. I guess, dialogues are also interesting, when it's you choosing answers. But just watching it - nope, I tire of it.

I can see your point. Honestly I didn't consider this perspective. Obviously to me I find that static talking to be very engrossing more times than not because of the dialogues to come. Some of the best parts of Fate is the dialogue because it's so well scripted. BUT, if that isn't your cup of tea then sure I can get on board with how you feel. It would be very boring in that case. My only additional comment would be that when you sit back and look at all that's been said, there is a good deal of depth to a lot of those conversations.
Dec 29, 2014 12:17 PM

Jan 2011
ex_necross said:
IZEROII said:

Alright, to be clear overrated is not the same thing as bad. Fate is extremely overhyped, but that doesn't mean it's bad. It's good. It's not a masterpiece like casuals would have you believe.

Also, when I said Gundam is stronger than ever I was referring to the fact that 2013 was Gundam's most profitable year of all time, and that will only continue with Origin coming out soon.

I'm not gonna keep arguing about Fate though, this thread is for Bahamut.

I don't think we were arguing. It was a nice constructive conversation. But point taken.
Dec 29, 2014 12:25 PM

Jun 2012
Loved the finale. Would've liked it to be a little longer but still really great. Was waiting for Favaro to crack into a smile one last time.

Man I really hope there's a season 2. The "I'll be back" at the end gives me some hope that it'll happen eventually. Definitely one of my favourites not just of this season but probably of 2014.
Dec 29, 2014 12:26 PM
Jan 2013
6/10 overall

Like most people said, started strongly and then lost it.

They tried to make a huge epic tale, but the small details were missed. The story was really shallow, with many events unexplained. The antagonist was the "I'm evil I want to see the world burn" type, which is boring again. Some moments were random as hell, like jean attacking the cart instead of killing off the angels who focus on bahamut, ADD much.

The animation was fluid though, and the music.. eh it was alright I guess.

Overall a massive plot that ended up being really weak and on the surface. Just cool action scenes that's all. Most side characters had no progressions as well. Guess 12 episodes is just not enough for a plot like this.

I don't know how you think this is better than F/SN ^^
Dec 29, 2014 12:29 PM

Nov 2013
season 2 when
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Dec 29, 2014 12:33 PM

Jul 2014
IZEROII said:
I can see your point. Honestly I didn't consider this perspective. Obviously to me I find that static talking to be very engrossing more times than not because of the dialogues to come. Some of the best parts of Fate is the dialogue because it's so well scripted. BUT, if that isn't your cup of tea then sure I can get on board with how you feel. It would be very boring in that case. My only additional comment would be that when you sit back and look at all that's been said, there is a good deal of depth to a lot of those conversations.

It's not that the conversations are bad in themsleves, it just seems to me that the way they're done is the legacy of the VN. Converstaions in a video medium are best when they're well-directed, to the point and done half through visual means. In F/SN they're a bit too wordy and too static. Now, I respect your point of view - I'd enjoy an anime adaptation of a game that I like too. I just think that you regard it through the prism of all this taken more seriously and more personally during your time with the VN, where you made choices and had real agency.

I respect F/SN, because I know that the VN is considered good and there're many people who like it. But I think that the adaptation can't be considered AoTS as a stand-alone anime. It probably wil be AoTS for many fans of the franchise, but from my, outsider's point of view as a stand-alone work it has flaws that make it not so good for the uninitiated.

Sorry, for going off-topic, I won't pursue this further. But what is MAL without a chance exchange of opinions? :)

----------------------

Regarding Bahamut, I think it can't get over 8, because it's really like a western fiction in spirit - thus not something people want to get from anime. But I like how different it is. I wish people appreciated variety it added to the season a tiny bit more.

I somehow liked the way they didn't explain anything about the villain too. Maybe sometimes it's fine not to get a longish backstory. It didn't matter for the characters in any case.
Dec 29, 2014 12:35 PM

Apr 2014
hoootie said:
6/10 overall

Like most people said, started strongly and then lost it.

They tried to make a huge epic tale, but the small details were missed. The story was really shallow, with many events unexplained. The antagonist was the "I'm evil I want to see the world burn" type, which is boring again. Some moments were random as hell, like jean attacking the cart instead of killing off the angels who focus on bahamut, ADD much.

The animation was fluid though, and the music.. eh it was alright I guess.

Overall a massive plot that ended up being really weak and on the surface. Just cool action scenes that's all. Most side characters had no progressions as well. Guess 12 episodes is just not enough for a plot like this.

I don't know how you think this is better than F/SN ^^

Side characters had no progression? Tell me what side character of f/sn had any progression. Shinji was evil because of reasons we won't even know. In all those episodes of talking and whatnot hardly anyone knows the motives of the side characters.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» About the game

sandwich-boy - Dec 27, 2023

3 by Animaticide »»
Dec 27, 2023 12:46 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2014

152 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 25, 2023 10:18 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2014

121 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 25, 2023 9:53 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2014

132 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 25, 2023 5:14 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2014

149 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 25, 2023 4:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.