Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 17, 2014 7:01 AM

Aug 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This fight was badass, but I wonder what happened to the three villains.
Nov 18, 2014 9:35 PM

Jul 2011
This was a really good episode.

We get to see more how Hime has improved while going to school. More Iona and Kaido. Also the battle was really good.

I don't think the villains have been defatted yet and will have 1 more battle with the Cures. Seeing as we yet to know any of their backgrounds.

Next episode looks great.
Nov 19, 2014 6:02 AM

Aug 2007
I think this episode is the calm before the storm. I mean, next episode really seems good!
Dec 27, 2014 7:12 PM

Jul 2009
Great episode!

Definitely a warm up for the final battle!!!

Seems everyone is much stronger now compared to the past episode. Kinda shocking how time flies by so fast!!

Kinda lol at Oresky "How did you guys got stronger?" Well you keep giving them chance to get stronger instead of going all out when they were weak!

Glad their dedicating the next 9 episodes for Mirage arc and all.

Can't wait for the next episode!!!!
Apr 22, 2019 9:36 AM

Jul 2015
We're in the final stretch of the series, aren't we? q_q

Absolutely beautiful episode that showed how much the girls grew (both in power and friendship) over the course of the story. The action was incredible, with the three baddies being completely overwhelmed by the Precures, and the rest of the episode gave such a heartwarming feeling, I loved it.

Hime is wishing for the days to continue like this... but looks like Queen Mirage has another idea in mind, crossing fingers for the girls.
Aug 22, 2019 1:21 PM

May 2016
Great episode!

Definitely a warm up for the final battle!!!

Seems everyone is much stronger now compared to the past episode. Kinda shocking how time flies by so fast!!

Kinda lol at Oresky "How did you guys got stronger?" Well you keep giving them chance to get stronger instead of going all out when they were weak!

Glad their dedicating the next 9 episodes for Mirage arc and all.

Can't wait for the next episode!!!!
Sep 10, 2021 11:06 PM
Feb 2018
Fortune defeated Phantom and also trained the other Cures. The trio is surprised that they're well above Saiark level? I guess also because the show doesn't let the Cures win so easily so they still struggle against one Saiark in the episodes leading up. But we know they're already much stronger and shouldn't have struggled.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 42 Discussion

NV2301 - Dec 2, 2014

10 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Sep 16, 2023 3:01 PM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 10 Discussion

danz - Apr 5, 2014

30 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Sep 5, 2023 9:22 PM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 36 Discussion

SamyAino - Oct 12, 2014

9 by Atsunome »»
Jul 11, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 24 Discussion

cjkira99 - Jul 13, 2014

19 by Atsunome »»
Jul 6, 2023 9:14 AM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 7 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 16, 2014

30 by Atsunome »»
Jul 2, 2023 2:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.