Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 11, 2009 5:19 AM

Jun 2008
Very nice episode.
Ampharos said:
Question with that thing at the end did it confirm that the series is only 23 episodes or did I read it wrong?
You misread: 12月23日 is the release-date of the 1st DVD.
francismeunier said:
Saiensu said:
Ampharos said:
I am a bit confused, who started the rumors Yuuka or the blond hair girl?
So then did she convince Yuuka to do it?
i think it was Yuuka after all.
Nov 11, 2009 5:36 AM

Oct 2009
Proselyt said:
Very nice episode.
Ampharos said:
Question with that thing at the end did it confirm that the series is only 23 episodes or did I read it wrong?
You misread: 12月23日 is the release-date of the 1st DVD.
francismeunier said:
Saiensu said:
Ampharos said:
I am a bit confused, who started the rumors Yuuka or the blond hair girl?
So then did she convince Yuuka to do it?
i think it was Yuuka after all.

Too bad then for her...now Kazehaya hates her. I am still so glad she got what she deserved proselyt, bullies never should feel happy but regret their actions. I don't many do but Yuuka looked like she did with her tears. Too bad for her but don't you think she suggested maybe to Yuuka all this? There is playing innocent on one part. Though that was suggested with all these flowers at the end with that girl.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 11, 2009 5:55 AM

Jul 2009
The culprit for the rumors haven't been found out yet, besides i think Yuka only relay the rumors, well she has a matched description of the culprit, they are from the same middle school as Kazehaya and Chizu..poor girl

Poor Kazehaya he want to be alone with Sawako XD

And Pin to the rescue!, though it's too late but it cracked my laugh after a teary scene XD
Nov 11, 2009 7:09 AM
Nov 2009
Haha, yay for group hugs! But yeah, I found that ep just a little disappointing; do you think the writers were a little anxious to finish the story arc? Or will there be further plotting and scheming?
Nov 11, 2009 7:34 AM

Aug 2008
For a moment, I thought Sawako was gonna go kung fu on those girls when she place her hand on that girl's elbow. Good ep.
Nov 11, 2009 7:45 AM

Nov 2007
wow. I was impressed with yet another good episode.
But I thought for sure the blonde girl at the end was the one that started the rumors..huge suprise to find it wasn't her at all. D:
Sawako is soo cute. I really adore her friends!! C:
Kazehaya definetely gets jealous too easily with the whole smile thing. But it's adorable too.
I wonder about Ryuu though...lol. He is still a mystery to me.
O_O
Nov 11, 2009 8:05 AM
Jul 2008
Penguin-chan said:
But I thought for sure the blonde girl at the end was the one that started the rumors..huge suprise to find it wasn't her at all. D:

Who is the blonde at the end? I wonder if she is the true rumo-maker.
Nov 11, 2009 8:06 AM

Oct 2009
confuser987 said:
Penguin-chan said:

Who is the blonde at the end? I wonder if she is the true rumo-maker.

The one they call the French Doll.
Her: http://myanimelist.net/character/14117/Ume_Kurumizawa

Nov 11, 2009 8:22 AM

Apr 2009
I love love LOVED this episode. The only thing that bothered me was that it felt too short!
Other than that, I am happy that they cleared most of these misunderstandings that bugged me throughout the past few episodes.
I did expect Chizu to say that they're already friends with Sadako… but they pulled off that scene so well. That whole part had to be one of the most precious and sentimental moments in this series so far.
The comedic factor was also excellent (Sadako Warashi!). Despite the resolution, I'm glad that they revealed Kazehaya's mild jealousy and introduced a new girl (Woo, Aya Hirano) into the game. It's great how they keep things interesting.
With the way Kimi in Todoke is progressing, I hope that it'll remain consistently good.
Nov 11, 2009 8:42 AM

Jul 2008
I think Yuuka started the rumors and not the blond hair girl.
Nov 11, 2009 8:59 AM

Jul 2009
nice episode can't wait to see what happens next :)
Nov 11, 2009 9:05 AM
Nov 2008
I dont think I've ever seen someone look so adorable as they were violently thrown to the ground XD

Episode felt really short. The short events were really drawn out, but it was so well done that it just flew by. I didn't even think we were half way through when the credits started rolling.

Curious to see where it goes from here. I guess we have the relationship to establish, but I get the feeling that won't take very long. A whole lot has happened in Sawako's character development in a small amount of time. I just hope they can keep it up.
Nov 11, 2009 9:08 AM

Jun 2007
When she smiled at Kazehaya at the end and he was like "not fair" and nearly collapsed! So adorable!

Nov 11, 2009 9:21 AM

Mar 2009
This episode was over 900000!!
Nov 11, 2009 9:28 AM

Jan 2008
This anime is so ... adorable and cute!
It makes me feel all warm and fluffy inside.

Sawako <3<3<3

And I hope they finally start concentrate on the relationship of Kazehaya and Sawako <3
Nov 11, 2009 9:49 AM

Jul 2008
chibi kazehaya was sooo cute :D this season is full of chibi characters :)
Nov 11, 2009 10:36 AM

Jul 2009
spineslayer said:
For a moment, I thought Sawako was gonna go kung fu on those girls when she place her hand on that girl's elbow. Good ep.

lqtm yea me too but sadly no,pin is so awesome i started cracking up when he said "All of you, start exchanging blows!", good ep. finally they all happy and together again, and i think it was the blondy who spread the rumors,
Nov 11, 2009 10:57 AM

Jul 2008
omg. This anime never fails to suprise. it HAS to be the best of the season

Nov 11, 2009 11:56 AM

May 2009
aha awesome episode.
Kazehaya hahah omg

iiSatouNov 11, 2009 12:03 PM
Nov 11, 2009 12:21 PM

Aug 2008
This anime can be summed up in three words:

I heart Sadako

She seriously is in the upper echelon of cuteness, with the likes of Hyuuga Hinata, Noda Megumi, Maria and the K-ON girls.

This is my top show of the season by far. I can't wait for the next episode!
Romance comedy anime - Japan's gift to America
Nov 11, 2009 12:23 PM

Jan 2009
Once more another lovely episode, although it bothers me a bit the way Kazehaya gets possesive over Sawako. I'm really interested in Ryuu's relationship with Yoshida, he is such an oddly likeable character, everytime he gets on screen it makes my smile even bigger.

My Anime List. | 皆は見つけられる必要がある。 | Relentless.
Nov 11, 2009 12:26 PM

May 2009
lol, Sawako in grade school :D

But one thing i hate in anime, it's crowds like that, the classmates, people who are just sheep following rumors like blind lambs >< And then only, and Only when they have some proof against it do they change their opinions, like hypocrites >< It was the same in peach girl..

But too bad no one turned super saiyan and kicked some a** :P

And lol @ Pin XD
Nov 11, 2009 12:30 PM

Oct 2007
So waiting for Eclipse release.... La la la~ :[
Nov 11, 2009 1:25 PM

May 2009
This was like opening a jar of candy! :D Chibi-explosion episode *o* !

Kawaiiiiii ;_;

LMAO that's like Pin's punch image xD

BTW, Lol at the otaku ending c:

EDIT lol i've always done fantastic work putting images on forums C: so ironic
Nov 11, 2009 1:43 PM

Apr 2007
LOLLLL SAWAKO AS A CHILD WAS SOOOO CUTE.
She is adorable ;_; Poor Kazehaya.

The blonde girl is really pretty/cute DDDD: I hope she's more nice than evil rofl.

Nov 11, 2009 2:07 PM

Oct 2009
iiSatou said:
aha awesome episode.
Kazehaya hahah omg

Kazehaya is cute and for girls it was one the best of his cute sides during this episode. But why is no one joining on my pic in the first post that is not spoilered? This is the second best after the Mona Lisa smile of a few episodes back that I used for my marriage sig.

Nov 11, 2009 2:12 PM

Feb 2009
Sadako is so beautiful. <3
Nov 11, 2009 2:50 PM

Oct 2009
oh my god, cried like the rain during this. so sweet. im SO glad everything worked out.
I thought it was amazing near the end when sawako smiled at kazeheya and he sunk down onto his knees.. *makes excited sappy face*

ooo i wonder/hope they get together soon.
Nov 11, 2009 3:11 PM

Jul 2009
I heard Aya Hirano during the last part! xD

When the rosario on her chest is taken off, Moka's vampire inner self awakes.
Nov 11, 2009 3:24 PM

Sep 2008
CapuChuuu said:

Oh noes. That can't be good.

Nov 11, 2009 3:26 PM

Oct 2009
CapuChuuu said:
That was her...that girl in the commercial?

Nov 11, 2009 3:42 PM

Dec 2006
I loved the chapter ♥♥ kazehaya is too cute! , I'm looking foward the next but I wish they made more than 12 episodes u_u.

CapuChuuu said:

yeey, for kurumi Hirano fits perfectly xD
Nov 11, 2009 4:22 PM

Aug 2008
omg, the girl at the end is soo cuteee! but well, TROUBLES are coming! :S
Nov 11, 2009 4:36 PM

Aug 2009
HOLY FUCK THAT WAS WONDERFUL

Tears were flowing, man! I think I cried in this episode even more than the last! The whole friendship love thing was very real for me. They really portrayed that so well! Made me think of when my best friends stood up for me! *tears* We really need more anime like this cuz I've always wanted to read a manga or watch an anime about how close friends can be. Hopefully people don't read more into this episode than should be.

Eh, what am I saying? I'll let the yuri fans have their field day xD

I'm guessing we'll be going in the romance direction from here on out. Yay! Moar Kazehaya! He's so handsome :D but I'm scared for this mysterious brown haired girl! Who is she?? (Don't answer. I don't wanna know til next week, Ms. I've Read The Manga And Now I Want To Spoil It For Everyone Since I'm A Bitch Like That)

In other news, Ryuu totally knows how Kazehaya feels xD I have a feeling he's gonna push him to confess to Sawako

Miharu_Endoh said:
I loved the chapter ♥♥ kazehaya is too cute! , I'm looking foward the next but I wish they made more than 12 episodes u_u.

WTF 12 episodes? I've searched everywhere possible on the net and it still says NOT ONE THING about how long this anime'll be. Please tell me your source. If you just heard it from someone, I suggest telling them to STFU

I'm a bandwagon whore

Ow. My Heart. <3
Nov 11, 2009 4:44 PM

Nov 2009
Amazing episode ! I joined MAL just to discuss this lovely show with you ! XD , I mean that was the main reason P:

yoshida is my favorite character so far T__T and I love sawako very much .. she's innocent

the hug scene drove me to tears ..but I'm glad now that sawako cleared up the misunderstanding with her friends XD .. this anime really touched my heart and moved me deeply, like no other before it and I don't know why .. maybe because I liked the characters a lot , but there's no denying the series quality : )

I felt sorry for kazehaya this time ! lol poor kazehaya he wanted more time with her .. thought I didn't like him that much at first .. but I like it when he defend sawako from the others ! I like it when he stand by her side

anyway, sorry for my bad English that it's not my original language *_*

looking forward to the next episode ! best anime this season so far .
Nov 11, 2009 4:47 PM

Aug 2009
hussien-11 said:
Amazing episode ! I joined MAL just to discuss this lovely show with you ! XD , I mean that was the main reason P:

I feel special

I'm a bandwagon whore

Ow. My Heart. <3
Nov 11, 2009 4:55 PM

Nov 2009
Selkaine said:
hussien-11 said:

I feel special

hehehe XD .. you've got me with that P:
Nov 11, 2009 5:17 PM
Jul 2009
Amazing episode!! Was very emotional (at least to me). :)

I wonder who's the girl that appears at the end. We've already seen her before, and she looks like she likes Kazehaya as well. Oooh! This is getting better! XD
Nov 11, 2009 6:53 PM

Feb 2008
sap sap sap sap sap.....

gah i got sick to my stomach so i skipped all the sappy crap. it was good....but the sap ruined the mood. i take it a much smarter and more devious rival will show up?
Nov 11, 2009 7:29 PM

Apr 2008
Again a great episode. I think if they wanted to have another tear jerking episode they should have an episode where the girls all go to Sawako'S house. From the one glimps we got to see of her parents they seem concerned about how she is doing in school. I think it would make for a great moment for the parents to see that their daughter had made friends.
Nov 11, 2009 8:03 PM

Aug 2009
Another great episode. That's what they call good friends!!
I really love when Sawako smiles.

Nov 11, 2009 8:50 PM

May 2008
This brought tears to my eyes...another emotional and beautiful episode.

I think besides Kazehaya, Yoshida is my favorite. She's just so...awesome xD

Nov 11, 2009 9:02 PM

May 2008
favorite episode , Sawako's smile is just so awesome, Kazehaya's baby face =D

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Nov 11, 2009 9:39 PM

Oct 2009
hussien-11 said:

yoshida is my favorite character so far T__T and I love sawako very much .. she's innocent

the hug scene drove me to tears ..but I'm glad now that sawako cleared up the misunderstanding with her friends XD .. this anime really touched my heart and moved me deeply, like no other before it and I don't know why .. maybe because I liked the characters a lot , but there's no denying the series quality : )

I felt sorry for kazehaya this time ! lol poor kazehaya he wanted more time with her .. thought I didn't like him that much at first .. but I like it when he defend sawako from the others ! I like it when he stand by her side

Same thing, I for one am happy to share my feelings here too. :D I am also happy for the art and to show what moved me in it. The more important ones, I am happy to be able to see them with the MAL features here. I am also happy to relate to anime much here as no one around relates that watches anime not anyone that can watch with me.

Nov 11, 2009 10:35 PM
Feb 2009

hehe
Nov 11, 2009 11:00 PM

Feb 2009
kisami said:
sap sap sap sap sap.....

gah i got sick to my stomach so i skipped all the sappy crap. it was good....but the sap ruined the mood. i take it a much smarter and more devious rival will show up?

seconded. If it wasn't for Pin, I would have fast forwarded the whole thing till I get to Kazehaya's part xDDD

---

Dont get me wrong, I love this anime to bits, but the sappy moments were too long for my taste, I mean, I already get the whole point at part 1, then another elaboration of the sappy moments for the next more parts, with all the sobbing and whatnot, oh gawd ;A;

I hope they concentrate next with KazehayaxSawako ... or

its not too bad if it'll be about RyuuxChizuru fufufufufufufuf X3
Nov 11, 2009 11:51 PM

May 2008
Sweet Episode..
but who is the girl at the end..
Nov 12, 2009 12:29 AM

Nov 2009
TechDragon said:
Sweet Episode..
but who is the girl at the end..

The girl at the end is Yuuka and she has a long term crush with kazehaya, and the intent of the 4 girls in the bathroom harassing Sawako, is to make her leave kazehaya alone soo yuuka can get to kazehaya

Kazehaya jealousy creeps me out a little.
Nov 12, 2009 1:19 AM

Nov 2009
I actually enjoyed the pacing of this episode, because they concentrated most of it within a limited event rather than dividing the time across a few days of Sawako's often agonising socially awkward encounters. Also it was nice to catch a break from Kazehaya for a bit too, probably my favourite episode so far.
Nov 12, 2009 2:18 AM

Nov 2009
francismeunier said:
hussien-11 said:

Same thing, I for one am happy to share my feelings here too. :D I am also happy for the art and to show what moved me in it. The more important ones, I am happy to be able to see them with the MAL features here. I am also happy to relate to anime much here as no one around relates that watches anime not anyone that can watch with me.

I'm happy to share my feelings here too, I feel that so many people are enjoying this show just as much as I do or even more .

I like it when someone here point at a certain thing that caught my interest and I become like ( great ! I'm not the only one who noticed/liked that ! P: )

I hated Yuuka ! hoped that Yoshida will teach her a lesson ..

Ya-Yo-Sa are the best P:
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jan 12, 2010

190 by Vyse_Sohma »»
Apr 19, 8:26 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

francismeunier - Mar 30, 2010

369 by havish4real »»
Mar 23, 7:13 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 23, 2010

161 by havish4real »»
Mar 23, 7:13 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Mar 2, 2010

161 by BurningSapphires »»
Mar 6, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Jakeki - Mar 9, 2010

169 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 1, 6:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.