Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 2, 2014 6:21 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow...all I can say is mind-blowing great! I'm surprised it took me this long to read it even though it had been in my drive for so many months. All I can say is that it was a well worth read(short as it was) and highly recommendable. Gave me that feeling of when I first read Beck so many years ago.

Nov 28, 2014 4:38 PM
Jun 2012
I started reading this at night. I sacrificed my sleep to finish this webtoon. Even though i know i need to wake up early tomorrow, i continued reading. Got scolded multiple times by my parents but i still continued. I read this hoping for a happy ending. No it was not. The prologue/chapter 1 can misled you. I always tried to not get attached to a Manga/Anime/Webtoon as i don't want to get hurt by the sadness. I tried but i still got sad with this. It taught me a lot of things. Phew i still feel heavy in my chest after 1 night.
May 30, 2016 8:54 AM

Nov 2011
Overall good series especially the ending. It gave me a slight S;G feel for some reason just to see how charming it is.

The romance is realistic too on most parts especially throughout the mid-story imo.
Aug 15, 2016 12:13 PM
Apr 2012
I don't know how I feel about this. I didn't know what I was getting into but it seemed well-written enough to keep on reading by the time I realized. I liked that it showed cancer for what it is, from all of the ugly sobbing to the foaming at the mouth towards the end. But I was only somewhat affected by DoHoon's character. JooWon was only the romantic foil to aid HyeRin's development. He brought to music what HyeRin lacked and beyond that, he was just the dying man. That made me unsympathetic towards both him and HyeRin. He was right when he said she was being cruel.
Apr 27, 2018 10:24 AM

Oct 2009
I don't normally like the romance genre. But this was great!
Jul 29, 2019 7:38 AM
Feb 2019
I know how it'll gonna turn out but I just can't keep on settling myself with that mindset. I'm just hoping they'd get what they deserved 'til the end. Why do beautiful people have to leave first?! It's been unfair for him... for them. Yet, they can't do anything at all because they believed the world will just keep on going on without them, that they're just a tiny part of everything. I know that feeling.

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - May 2, 2022

0 by Ayako_Rose »»
May 2, 2022 9:40 AM

Poll: » Diamond Dust Chapter 32 Discussion

Tony2Phones - Apr 27, 2018

0 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 27, 2018 10:22 AM

Poll: » Diamond Dust Chapter 20 Discussion

0 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 27, 2018 7:55 AM

Poll: » Diamond Dust Chapter 19 Discussion

0 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 27, 2018 6:36 AM

Poll: » Diamond Dust Chapter 14 Discussion

0 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 27, 2018 4:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.