Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 8, 2009 3:05 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
OMG! Caramel is very cute!!! not to mention when Vanilla and Chocolate are pushing each other :D Vanilla's expression when she saw what Ichigo did to the shape of the face was just hilarious! :D But oh well, she is still improving in her skills so i'm sure when the time comes she will be fully prepared :D
Nov 9, 2009 8:03 AM
Aug 2008
can't wait to see the cake.
Nov 10, 2009 2:25 AM
Jun 2008
What is Amano ichigo special skill ???
Nov 10, 2009 11:52 AM

Aug 2008
<,<
I liked this episode. It strayed away from the format so far, had nice food, and Ichigo took initiative.
I am getting tired of these cutesy names though. I'm going to guess the cake is going to be a giant snowman.
Nov 10, 2009 5:37 PM

May 2008
Caramel is so cutee =3

Ichigo can really come up with good ideas, i wonder what she got instore next :D

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Nov 10, 2009 5:52 PM
Oct 2009
This was a really good episode
Cant wait to see what the new cake design is!!!! ^^
Nov 10, 2009 5:59 PM

Oct 2009
COME ON, ICHIGO. YOU CAN DO IT. I KNOW YOU CAN. T_T

This show. I love it. Those girls must be destroyed.
Nov 10, 2009 7:03 PM

Sep 2008
So Chocolate is a tsundere, Caramel is a dojikko, Cafe is a gentleman?

I love this show. Cliffhanger ending OMG! Can't wait to see the new design...
Chicken + Dictionary + Dictionary = CMC. Eeyup.
Nov 10, 2009 10:23 PM

May 2009
haha awesome episode. I wonder what the new design is.
hahahah omg! Vanillas reaction is ftw.
Nov 11, 2009 5:23 AM

Apr 2008
great episode =D looking forward to Ichigo's new design xD

Nov 13, 2009 6:38 PM

Apr 2008
^ Pretty much my face at the cliffhanger ending! :P

Really enjoyed this episode, characterisation of the sweets spirits is so cute! Plus the cakes continue to look gorgeous! XD
Nov 13, 2009 11:35 PM

Apr 2009
Darn jealous girls.
Wonder what new design Ichigo has.
Nov 14, 2009 5:39 PM

Nov 2008
Wow, those are some perverted kindergarten kids to be flipping her skirt. ;-_-

Screenshot of the Week:
Nov 14, 2009 7:27 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
noteDhero said:
<,<
I liked this episode. It strayed away from the format so far, had nice food, and Ichigo took initiative.
I am getting tired of these cutesy names though. I'm going to guess the cake is going to be a giant snowman.

I liked the episode too. Somehow, I liked it and the cliffhanger...

That's it, it's too late to drop this series :/
I have fallen into the trap....should have stopped while I could...
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Nov 15, 2009 12:40 AM

Oct 2009
lostinabook said:

Screenshot of the Week:

LMAO@screenshot. I'm pretty sure I had the same reaction, even though I basically already knew what was going to happen when they were snapping the pictures.
Nov 16, 2009 3:42 PM

Sep 2009
nii-nii said:
Those girls must be destroyed.

I couldn't put it any better myself.

I'm so glad the princes believed Ichigo-chan without even questioning her. ;~;
I was afraid that they would second guess her right then and there.

This entire thing is just so damn cute and so overloaded with sugary sweetness that I'm pretty sure I'm getting cavities just by looking. But I can't... stop... watching... ffffffffff--

I second that notion of it being a giant snowman. At least, that's what I thought she would make the first time, so maybe it'll happen the second time around.
-
Nov 18, 2009 5:58 AM

Mar 2009
Those girls are just evil.

Nov 21, 2009 11:39 AM

Nov 2007
Caramel is my new favorite 8D she reminds me of Chibitalia some how

Nov 25, 2009 7:34 PM

Jul 2009
lostinabook said:

Screenshot of the Week:

I thought it was so funny I screen-capped it too hahaha. http://i47.tinypic.com/vhrssz.png (I took mine a bit earlier)