Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Dec 7, 2015 6:03 AM

Jul 2013
lol at Dornell for staying there for 10 years! anyway now that he's back does this mean there will be two fairies of flower? I don't think that matters though

what are those two planning? lmao
Apr 24, 2016 2:48 PM

Oct 2010
One of the best episodes no doubt. This one had a multiple things going for it. The reactions of the mascots probably takes all the cake and Isuzu with her texting while running for her life haha.

Dornell's stuff was sold at the end? Well, he was leeching of their expenses for ten years so...
May 16, 2016 7:43 AM

Apr 2015
Sento saving Seiya ohhh interesting. Rip the animu collection of the mole.
Jun 18, 2016 3:10 AM
Apr 2013
LOLOL. Oh man, Sylphy. She's a special one, gotta love her though.

The plot has been developing really nicely. Sento's gaining experience also.

Dornell has been found, along with the moles and the dragon. Sounds like a pretty hot plan to make some cash now. ;^) All thanks to Dornell's Weeb stuff.

BUT HOPE TO SEE MORE TWISTS AND ROMANCE TOO.

Kanie would look pretty damn good with any of those girls. Lucky.

10/10
Jun 23, 2016 10:16 AM

Jul 2013
I liked this episode, but the big problem with it is their solution is glaringly obvious. They could just use that abandoned labyrinth attraction to make a ton of money for the park and rake in visitors. It's basically superior to the rest of the park. They could even charge a separate fee for it. I'm guessing that's what they'll do at some point, but it's annoying when there's such an obvious solution and they don't figure it out within the episode.

Everything else about the episode was fine though. I really liked it.
Omne Solum Forti Patria
Aug 9, 2016 11:15 PM

Aug 2012
-Despite all of the visitor progress end-cards I still don't know how much time has passed in-universe
-Going off of that, how is the situation this dire only 4.05 episodes into the show
-I think the reason Moffle annoys me so much is because he has no mouth, just that snout thing
-Tiramie's ears got cut off and he didn't even flinch. Same with Macaron and the top of his head.
-Alright I will admit Seiya calling out "Sento" after Macaron fell through the trap door got me good
-What even is this anymore
-This Dornell fellow seems to be living the life
-Neru, also why do all of the animal spirits need verbal tics
-I also totally forgot about Seiya's mind reading powers
-Hey the Taramo guy is voiced by the same guy as the director from Shirobako. They share a bunch of the same mannerisms.
-Sylphy is easily the worst of the elementals
-Man, poor Dornell. I think he's legitimately the only character in this show I feel any sympathy toward so far.
-That scene immediately before the ED was outright terrifying.

I'm not really a fan of adventure-y stuff that's not a video game so this episode did pretty much nothing to make me enjoy the show more. There were like only a small handful of funny moments in the whole thing so it's not exactly a shining example of comedy, either.
Sep 16, 2016 1:51 AM

Feb 2015
This anime is so weird and wonderful. Poor Dornell!
Oct 15, 2016 12:33 PM

Nov 2015
Pretty entertaining episode!
I laughed a lot with the traps and the mascots faces!

The mixed messages of Isuzu with the Elementals, sending emoticons with a whole different expression than what she was saying xD

Oh, and the Dragon! amazing jajaja. Best episode so far!
There's something in dungeon episodes that makes them fun.

ThreePercent said:

-I also totally forgot about Seiya's mind reading powers
I can't blame you xD I also forgot about it.
ThreePercent said:

-Sylphy is easily the worst of the elementals
She is just... special (?)
HumbertoZeroOct 15, 2016 12:39 PM
Jan 16, 2017 1:34 AM

Sep 2013
That dragon was awesome....the little mole looking guys too...

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Feb 12, 2017 8:46 AM

Apr 2013
Best thing was Sylphy doing random shit again xD
Jun 12, 2017 8:24 AM

Nov 2016
Lol the Otaku had to sacrifice his collection for the park xD

Very funny episode.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 2, 2017 1:22 AM

Dec 2012
Ashe.
lol at Red line Park.
Muse.
Sylphy legs.
Salama.
lol at Sylphy.
lol at Moffle stepping on the trap.
lol at Sylphy. I'd love to see that gap get wider.
lol at the posters on the wall.
Dornell is alive?
LMFAO at Dornell living the life watching anime and shit.
For 10 years? LMAO
Dragon. Jouji!
lol at Tiramie telling him to shut up.
LMAO at Moffle's secret move being dragon slayer.
lol at Sylphy.
Ashe so fine.
WTF! They screwed over Dornell.
LMAO at the end.

Let Dornell prosper!
RobNov 3, 2017 10:11 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 2, 2018 10:14 AM

Sep 2017
Comedy was on point in this episode and there was plenty of action without plot, this is the kind of episode that would make a good OVA, or just an standalone episode. I don't know if the new characters we saw here will be added to the cast permanently, but it entertained me either way
Oct 23, 2018 6:50 PM

Feb 2012
Did the mascots just regrow their sliced ears?

Clever Kanie.

Poor Dornell. Sento selling an otaku's collection like that. On that note though. I was thinking they would use them as the prizes for the quest.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jan 10, 2019 1:58 AM

Aug 2017
The show is very weird.

In the end, the dragon was just acting tough.

Nooo, poor Dornell lmao.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 13, 2019 4:48 PM

Nov 2017
Alrighty, Sylphy's thighs though

Dec 13, 2019 6:55 PM

Jul 2016
An attraction they say yet Tiramie and Macaron almost got their heads chopped off by a real saw.

Entertaining episode. Seiya screaming Sento's name twice had me dying.
May 31, 2020 10:17 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
So there is another land that still under development behind the primary theme park? Interesting. And from there that mythical dragon come! Surprising. So, the financial problems got resolved in fast time using that gophers and dragon to be an attraction. Sure they will exponentially be the theme park slaves in time being, for sure. Oh, nice strategy there, Mr Manager!

Still, the best here indeed from my beloved fairy, Sylph the wind, with her random shit. Need to see more of her screen time, ffs!
badabassMay 31, 2020 10:25 PM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 21, 2020 10:44 PM

Aug 2019
what a wild episode lol, Seiya really used that mind reading ability to good use.
A bit sad that the dragon wasn't as epic as i thought xD but i guess the plus would be he would make for some hyper realistic "animatronic with extremely realistic motion and effects" and Seiya also got some pretty hard working slave labourers workers from the Digerry clan.
Biggest Fs for Dornell's stash, felt that really felt that one :c well i guess he took one for the team and paid their monthly bills for them right? team effort and all?
lmao the more i see the mascots in action, the faster my image of "cute fuwa animals" degrades. They run on something else i swear lol
Jul 23, 2020 9:17 AM

Feb 2019
Sylphy's completely unhinged and it's hilarious lol

Another hilarious moment was when Sento fell down into the hole and Kanie shouted "Sento!", and when Macaron fell too Kanie still only shouted "Sento!" lol
Jul 23, 2020 9:56 PM
Oct 2019
I probably enjoyed this episode more than any other one so far. I feel the jokes hit much harder and I enjoyed the pacing a lot

Sep 1, 2020 4:49 PM

Aug 2014
I felt so sowwy for the poor little draky when he said they are second visitors for last years ;(;(;(

and I wanna do bobsled in my company :D
or maybe boobslide ?:D

I did not expect this Kanie to make so many mistakes ;o
Thyriad-oPPailovSep 1, 2020 4:57 PM
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Mar 1, 2021 8:44 AM

Feb 2020
Pretty random episode. The whole genre in this anime keeps changing all the time which makes this confusing to watch.

Those references to otaku culture makes me only yawn nowadays.. It's just so overused joke.

So far this has been a disappointing anime.
May 22, 2021 8:05 AM

Apr 2018
Rip his otaku life xD
Lmao the adventure shit was hella funny reminded me of some action adventure movies

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 19, 2021 7:06 AM

Jul 2019
This episode tho. Cliché af but it pretty much parodies itself. So I like this episode.

Dornell a sellout af fr too lmao.

Also Sleketonnnnnnnn, Lugeeeeeeeee, Bobgoleee(???)
Aug 8, 2021 9:05 PM

Jan 2017
Dornell went MIA for 10 years living the NEET life... I'm totally not envious

This opens up a whole lot new possibilities of attractions for the park now that they have skilled engineers/builders
Oct 3, 2021 7:10 AM

Feb 2019
More staff. The moles can build stuff overnight, the dragon is an attraction.

Dornell's an otaku who merch collection got confiscated.
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Jan 24, 2022 3:26 PM

Jun 2016
Lol, how could none of the gang realise that they were going through a park attraction, a deadly one at that. I think the lever at the cave dead-end was a giveaway, hehe.

Seiya's magic power finally came in use, but how savage was that, answering the question before the ruby dragon could even finish asking it. I liked how the dragon changed not just in personality but through art style as well. A neat touch that.

Rip Dornell losing 10 years worth of games and anime merchandise.

Sento!!!

Aug 30, 2023 2:36 PM

Nov 2017
The stinkin' weeb spending all his time watching anime and playing an MMO, pathetic!
Sep 12, 2023 1:18 AM
May 2023
He's just like me for real
Nov 3, 2023 7:01 AM
Oct 2019
Yeahhh Dornbell become NEET? LMAO

The facial expression in this episode was hilarious!!

Poor Dornbell, they sold all of his Otaku Collection.
Feb 9, 4:47 PM

Apr 2013
I felt so bad for Dornell :/

.·:*¨ 𝕾𝖊𝖙 𝕸𝖊 𝕱𝖗𝖊𝖊 - 𝕵𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖆 𝕵𝖚𝖓𝖌 ¨*:·. 𓆩♡𓆪
𝟬:𝟱𝟱 ㅇ──────────────── 𝟯:𝟮𝟲
↺¹ |◁ ▷| ⋮≡
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» So uh, Is it over?

DtSuteru - Dec 26, 2014

18 by Alex4814 »»
Mar 8, 2:59 AM

» Does it have Romance

rishamr - Feb 28

11 by -Ketsueki »»
Feb 29, 1:37 PM

Poll: » Amagi Brilliant Park Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2014

364 by DebiPS »»
Feb 16, 4:42 PM

Poll: » Amagi Brilliant Park Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2014

187 by DebiPS »»
Feb 12, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Amagi Brilliant Park Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2014

227 by DebiPS »»
Feb 11, 3:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.