Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 8, 2014 8:38 AM

Dec 2012
I recently just watch the anime and then catch up with the manga ... I'm not sure for what particular reason , but I really fell in love with this story ... But ,I'm afraid it will end with a cliché way ..Do you guys think it will be like that ?

If it's going to end in a cliché way , Raku definitely going to be with Chitoge ... But Chitoge really is not my favourite girl ... I really hope he will end up with the other key holder or even better with Haru !!

Haru FTW !

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 8, 2014 3:29 PM

Dec 2013
Yea, its been cliche from the start, I don't see it ending differently. I rather a Kosaki ending.
Eh
Oct 9, 2014 12:15 AM
Jul 2018
As much as I like all the girls, if it has an ending it will be with Chitoge for obvious reasons. I adored Chitoge back then when I watched the anime, but now I love her. She really is awesome when she is dere. Attractive and cute. I actually think the first 50 chapters of the manga - Chitoge was a smart tsundere. It is not like she would have acted this way with Raku if they didn't meet that way. And lets be honest Raku was being a jerk in the beginning. Sometimes I wonder when --Raku-- will grow the fuck up.
Oct 9, 2014 12:18 AM
Jul 2018
Chitoge will obviously win if there is an ending. Chitoge has been acting dere for a long time and it has grown on me. She is way too attractive and cute. The first 50 chapters of the manga she was tsun because it was Raku's fault. They meet in an unexpected way. Raku was a jerk ass and called her a gorilla after apologising to him.. Raku needs to be more smart come on. We need at least 20 chapters plot.
Oct 9, 2014 10:59 AM

Aug 2014
xardde said:
Chitoge will obviously win if there is an ending. Chitoge has been acting dere for a long time and it has grown on me. She is way too attractive and cute. The first 50 chapters of the manga she was tsun because it was Raku's fault. They meet in an unexpected way. Raku was a jerk ass and called her a gorilla after apologising to him.. Raku needs to be more smart come on. We need at least 20 chapters plot.
I agree
#TeamChitoge! :D

Oct 10, 2014 10:38 AM

Apr 2013
It's going to be Chitoge whether you like it or not.

Also, Marika is best girl *runs away*
Oct 10, 2014 10:39 AM

May 2011
Don't really give a shit as long Shuu X Ruri happens.
Oct 10, 2014 11:24 PM

May 2010
Do you guys think Nisekoi won't ever end?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Oct 10, 2014 11:26 PM

Jan 2013
It's obvious its ending will be cliche. The development of the series didn't surprise me once. Plus it's just a romance series which is published in WSJ, so yeah.
Oct 10, 2014 11:27 PM

Apr 2014
I don't read the manga, but from my experiences with Romances, almost nothing ever happens in the end. I'll be happy if the MC gets with anyone at this point, though I'm on that Onodera ship until the end.
Oct 17, 2014 5:37 PM

Jan 2014
OkarinPriest said:

%70 chitoge,%30 harem ending with an announcement of spin-off manga where Shuu starts his own harem...
Nov 7, 2014 8:12 PM

Oct 2012
i just hope he end up with Onodera because she is the one he loves from the beginning and if his feelings shifts towed Chitoge i am gonna be angry and i know it's gonna end up with Chitoge but i hope it stays focused on Onodera because he liked her for long time so did she and then make end the cliché way. No
"Happiness is like glass. It may be all around you, yet be invisible. But if you change your angle of viewing a little, then it will reflect light more beautifully than any other object around you."
Nov 8, 2014 12:43 PM

Feb 2014
Oh. nisekoi is gonna end?
Tokoya said:
adapatations are not supposed to be carbon copies of source materials and until the anime community in general can accept that and judge an anime based on what it presents and how they handle every episode, these threads will continue to be filled with hate posts by purists
Nov 8, 2014 12:58 PM

Aug 2010
What if he gave multiple endings so everyone is happy? But if I had to choose one it'd definitely be Kosaki
Nov 8, 2014 12:59 PM

Sep 2012
It started in a cliche way. Then carried on in a cliche way.

It's probably gonna end in a cliche way.
Nov 8, 2014 1:01 PM

Dec 2013
hellphantom67 said:
i just hope he end up with Onodera because she is the one he loves from the beginning and if his feelings shifts towed Chitoge i am gonna be angry and i know it's gonna end up with Chitoge but i hope it stays focused on Onodera because he liked her for long time so did she and then make end the cliché way. No

Srsly I am surprised how people's minds can work exact opposite of mine.

What you said is exactly the reason why Raku will end up with Chitoge. The main point of any similar story is to show how characters change. Chitoge hated Raku at first but the story shows how her feelings toward him change over time, that is the point of it. Also there should be some development to Onodera, to be precise, her feelings towards Raku should change also.

Imagine: Onodera loved Raku since the beginning, Raku also loved her since the beggining and then they end up together. What's the point of this show then? Why Chitoge exists then? As a side character?

Why are some people being so delusional.
Nov 9, 2014 2:58 AM

Nov 2014
I want TsugumixRaku, just 'cause she's the most outright butt-kicker in the ranks. But since it won't happen (Q.Q), I postulate that it'll either be a Chitoge end, or a no-one end (which would be inordinately frustrating, but not entirely unexpected for harem).

Edit: So that's a "Yea", sorry.
XPepperNov 9, 2014 3:02 AM
Nov 9, 2014 3:57 PM

Aug 2014
robis798 said:
hellphantom67 said:

Srsly I am surprised how people's minds can work exact opposite of mine.

What you said is exactly the reason why Raku will end up with Chitoge. The main point of any similar story is to show how characters change. Chitoge hated Raku at first but the story shows how her feelings toward him change over time, that is the point of it. Also there should be some development to Onodera, to be precise, her feelings towards Raku should change also.

Imagine: Onodera loved Raku since the beginning, Raku also loved her since the beggining and then they end up together. What's the point of this show then? Why Chitoge exists then? As a side character?

Why are some people being so delusional.
It wouldn't make sense if he ends up with onodera cause since first chapter he have always liked her so then what's the point of the story if he already does and it would be called "the dense lovers that tries to get together" if it's about them right but it's about false love and that's a big hint
#TeamChitoge! :D

Nov 9, 2014 3:59 PM

Dec 2013
Of course it will, it's Nisekoi!
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Nov 11, 2014 10:13 AM

Oct 2013
This is ClichéKoi, it will end in a Cliché way.
Nov 11, 2014 11:44 AM

Aug 2014
JoeQ said:
^This
Nov 11, 2014 3:31 PM

May 2013
From my guess, I think the key that will unlock Raku's locket will be Chitoge. The reason is that Chitoge's key is a perfect size for Raku's locket while Onodera key is wayyy too long.
Also if you notice Raku's locket, it is made of gold. Chitoge's key is also gold which makes perfect sense while Onodera's key is this orange/bronze coloured key.
My last reason is the shape of the symbol on the keys. Onodera has a cross shape while Chitoge has a crescent shape. If you look back at episode 2, it was night time when Raku made a promise with a girl and if you look at the background, the moon has a crescent shape that looks like Chitoge's key so I got this feeling that it's Chitoge. + I don't know how a cross shape resembles between Onodera and Raku.

Yeup looks like it's Chitoge's key.
Nov 11, 2014 3:39 PM

Jan 2014
BeatStriker said:
Onodera has a cross shape while Chitoge has a crescent shape. If you look back at episode 2, it was night time when Raku made a promise with a girl and if you look at the background, the moon has a crescent shape that looks like Chitoge's key so I got this feeling that it's Chitoge. + I don't know how a cross shape resembles between Onodera and Raku.

Yeup looks like it's Chitoge's key.
lol
Nov 12, 2014 2:54 AM

Mar 2013
Mettie7 said:
What if he gave multiple endings so everyone is happy? But if I had to choose one it'd definitely be Kosaki

Various spinoffs one shots = profit?
added the fourth most popular anime onto this site
Nov 12, 2014 3:01 AM

Dec 2013
After all Nisekoi is about making readers think something will happen but nothing actually happens.

So I won't be surprised if we all got trolled all the way and none of the key fits?
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Nov 12, 2014 4:10 AM

Jan 2014
Benphyre said:
After all Nisekoi is about making readers think something will happen but nothing actually happens.

So I won't be surprised if we all got trolled all the way and none of the key fits?
Nisekoi=Fake love...it means you think it is a romance manga but actually it isnt...And what is that key thing you talk about?
Nov 14, 2014 7:49 AM
Jul 2012
As long as it's Haru, Chitoge, or Marika I don't mind who he ends up with between them.
Nov 17, 2014 6:43 PM

Jul 2013
The title itself is called "False Love" which automatically makes it so that Onodera's odds are EXTREMELY BAD.

If you also take the Nisekoi Oneshot into account that really makes the odds go against Onodera and therefore have a cliche ending but I still believe in miracles.

I remember a long while back I read a romance harem and instead of just having one ending the author decided to have MULTIPLE endings and I remember that being sooo unsatisfying. IMO that's the worst thing they could do right before a chitogexRaku ending.

As for people saying that if the story would be stupid if it ended with Raku and Onodera because Chitoge would have been a "side character" and Raku and Onodera's feelings for each other would have basically remained the same from start to finish, I can't help but call bullshit.

When you really think about it, if it ended in OnoderaxRaku it would show that love is the most beautiful in its simplest form. You just have to trust what your heart tells you sometimes and despite all the shit that has happened and all the girls you've met; if you keep coming back to a single person then clearly there's something special there.

I totally understand that if the next chapter Raku just asked out Onodera and it ended just like that, as much as I'd be glad, it just wouldn't be as gratifying.

If this manga is going to take the ballsy uncliche and overall IMO the most satisfying route first; The other girls will slowly or quickly be phased away leaving only Onodera and Chitoge. Also: Chitoge and Raku will have to start having very intimate situations and should probably even end up dating. Now it could very well end here BUT, what if instead after a few chapters of dating Raku and Chitoge could both realize that it's better if theyre just friends or something i don't know something dramatic like that and then he goes back to Onodera, showing that there really is no False Love, Just True Loveee

God what the hell am I doing I have a chemistry exam tomorrow and instead I'm just writing fanfiction
Legal_LatinoNov 17, 2014 6:47 PM
The best anime is the Road to El Dorado
Nov 18, 2014 12:40 PM
Oct 2014
If it stills going like this we are gonna stop reading manga before the series even ends so you dont have to worry for your ships not happening
Nov 18, 2014 1:04 PM

Jan 2014
Jarkzy said:
If it stills going like this we are gonna stop reading manga before the series even ends so you dont have to worry for your ships not happening
nah, i will keep reading and complaining...His drawings are good unlike the story...
Nov 18, 2014 1:08 PM
Oct 2014
LonelyWizard said:
Jarkzy said:
nah, i will keep reading and complaining...His drawings are good unlike the story...

Dude havent u changed your signature like 3 times today? xD
Nov 18, 2014 1:14 PM

Jan 2014
Jarkzy said:
LonelyWizard said:

Nope,Its Magic :I
Nov 18, 2014 11:36 PM

Jan 2014
LonelyWizard said:
Jarkzy said:

Nope,Its Magic :I
Protip: Keep caressing your F5 button and watch the magic unfold.
Jan 24, 2015 1:24 AM

Nov 2014
You do realize, Nisekoi has huge fan base. I don't see any other ending except harem ending or fans will just go berserk! Although Chitoge is the main female lead according to one shot.
Jan 25, 2015 2:23 PM

Oct 2013
Of course its gonna have a cliche generic harem ending.

Its been cliche and generic all this time.

Only difference is better personalities and art.
Feb 9, 2015 2:58 AM

Feb 2015
Nisekoi is just like Clannad, giving too much progress to the winner. Right now many of the fans would choose Chitoge because of its great progress right now.

But in Clannad yeah there is no competition on who the girl will win(and its not the goal of the plot) , but in Nisekoi, its quite different since it wears a typical harem genre. And The title itself will tell us who will win.
Feb 9, 2015 3:07 AM

Aug 2014
Yes.
Feb 9, 2015 3:16 AM

Oct 2008
Monstrum said:
Nisekoi is just like Clannad, giving too much progress to the winner. Right now many of the fans would choose Chitoge because of its great progress right now.

But in Clannad yeah there is no competition on who the girl will win(and its not the goal of the plot) , but in Nisekoi, its quite different since it wears a typical harem genre. And The title itself will tell us who will win.

Terrible comparison,you could argue that the first season of Clannad anime was kinda harem-ish,and yes you could see from a distance who the main female character was supposed to be,but the second season After Story should not be ignored since it dealt with what happens afterwards while progressing time wise which almost never happens in any rom-com/harems anime.
Nisekoi is just completely run of the mill high school harem best girl-waifu aka To Love Ru 2.0 which will most likely have some inconclusive bullshit ending to not make any fans upset.
amateurFeb 9, 2015 3:20 AM
Feb 9, 2015 3:17 AM

Sep 2012
Nuvi said:
ClichéKoi
Beautiful.
Feb 9, 2015 3:19 AM

Dec 2013
The real question is: will Nisekoi ever end?
Feb 9, 2015 3:29 AM

Nov 2014
Chitoge ending=best possible ending.
Feb 10, 2015 5:46 PM
Sep 2014
It should end with Chitoge.. but i think it'll be cliche..
Apr 13, 2015 5:24 AM

May 2014
I'm really at a 50/50 now with either Marika or Chitoge rereading the series again and again I've noticed that in chapters 95-96-97 Marika literally makes me switch teams lol. How in 3 chapters a character can even do that is beyond me I think if she got more panel time she could easily by pass chitoge.
Minori Kushieda Forever <3

Apr 16, 2015 4:20 PM
May 2014
JoeQ said:
Apr 16, 2015 4:21 PM
May 2014
cerseilannister said:
rdtx2013 said:
It should end with Chitoge.. but i think it'll be cliche..

Chitoge ending is the cliche ending......

May 2013
I am almost 100% sure it will have that ending.
May 2014
darksasuke96 said:
Chitoge ending=worst possible ending.

If this was a visual novel, Chitoge x Raku would be a Bad Ending
Apr 16, 2015 4:22 PM
May 2014
Monstrum said:

In here, yes they would be in Japan, people love Onodera much more than Chitoge
Apr 16, 2015 5:40 PM
Sep 2013
Mathias2001 said:
Monstrum said:

In here, yes they would be in Japan, people love Onodera much more than Chitoge

Doesn't change the fact that the rakuxchitoge pairing is more popular than kosakixraku in japan.
Apr 16, 2015 5:42 PM

Jan 2014
A = Chitoge ending

or

B = Nobody

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 206 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2016

79 by gohanoo »»
Apr 8, 8:24 PM

» The reasoning the author gives for choosing... is meh [SPOILERS] ( 1 2 )

diu613 - Jul 20, 2016

98 by DarkCoFFiNSouL »»
Mar 7, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 229 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2016

298 by luix66 »»
Feb 13, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 68 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 28, 2013

27 by GGA_ »»
Jan 14, 8:56 PM

» Where to start reading after the anime?

BadSenpai - Sep 26, 2023

6 by chunkybovi »»
Sep 27, 2023 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.