Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 8, 2014 5:31 PM
Aug 2013
Late response, but oh well.

paranda said:

Sorry, but Fui is basically correct on this. You can say it's your opinion, but at the end of the day your rant still seems to be based on a fundamental misunderstanding of the intended theme of the movie, and theme of the entire series as a whole.

This is evident if you look at the lyrics of practically any group song they've ever released since the beginning. Danketsu, The World Is All One, Issho, etc. Even their latest PS3 game is literally titled "One For All." Several plots in the anime revolve around the entire group banding together to solve somebody's problems, no matter how trivial, whether it was Yayoi fumbling her event in a sports competition, or Iori losing her doll, or Chihaya having a mental block, or Haruka getting depressed over their diverging work schedules. Saying that Haruka's fixation on Kana is a result of some brand of favoritism seems to ignore everything that has happened in the entire series up until now.

IDOLM@STER has always been about an impossible ideal of perfect unity as a group: that when everyone works together to support each other, they can accomplish anything. Yes, the concept is a naive fantasy, but that's precisely the point. The central conflict is not about Kana getting fat, the central conflict is that this ideal of unity is challenged as impractical when there's weaker members threatening their success as idols. In the end, Haruka finally decides that she doesn't care about practically - she'd rather not advance, than throw away this conviction, and THAT decision is the moment of conflict resolution. It's not about the weight gain and weight loss, or even Kana really - any of the weaker idols could have been her stand-in.

We can argue all day about whether that could have been executed better, but if your main complaint is that you wanted gritty dog-eat-dog depiction of show business where the weak are left behind and the strongest idol comes out on top after making hard decisions to cut other members of the team, you are looking at the wrong series because it's not what IDOLM@STER is about.

But that isn't what iDOLM@STER has been about, either. I'll give you the idealism part, though I think the personal stories of the characters still has some realistic basis. But to say that the entire series' theme has been based on unity is pretty ignorant of how the series went on. I wouldn't say it hasn't had its part, like the songs you mentioned, but the games before 2nd Vision never shoehorned in everyone being together so badly and even had internal competition like the online play on the 360 iM@S or the rivalries in SP. Hell, even Danketsu's lyrics say they're all the leader, yet the anime and movie have gone on to focus on Haruka to the detriment of most of the others. 2nd Vision in general has been bad with keeping an idea of unity and everyone being together while trying to keep main characters clearly set apart from the rest. They just don't mesh.

Regarding the movie, HowTragic summed up the majority of my story complaints, though I do have to point out how bizarre that rotoscoping scene was. Did we really need rotoscoping for two girls picking up bagged chips? Then again, the movie is messy enough already that it fits right in by not fitting in. I guess I should be impressed they made something worse than the 2011 series.
Dec 20, 2014 12:43 AM

Dec 2010
xchee said:
I enjoyed it. I gotta admit though, after all the im@s doujinshi I've read, I can't see the girls as pure and innocent anymore haha XD

Oh you~

The drama in the middle got boring, but the final performance made up for it. Overall a good movie.
Dec 26, 2014 12:33 PM

Jul 2008
I am pretty disappointed.

The whole drama-portion was so unnecessary. Correct me if I am wrong, but none of that could ever happen, right? Why on earth would the Producer hire such unskilled/inexperienced girls to be the back up dancers for such an important show? If a girl quits in this industry, is she allowed to just come back? Would the idols actually be in charge of that sort of decision? I know Haruka was "the leader." but that would not expand into decisions like convincing a girl who quit and caused everyone trouble to come back, right?

The decision to even include the new idol characters and then to go as far as to spend half the movie focusing on one's problems is just extreme. This is probably the final animated addition to this version of Idolmaster, and the writers decide to make some big huff over girls we don't know or care about?

Shiho was totally on point with every criticism she had throughout the movie. If Kana can't keep up, practice more. If she quits, good riddance. All she did was drag them down, and some tearful reunion doesn't change that.

They kind of threw Chihaya a bone with remembering she had issues with her mom, but I guess it wasn't important enough to follow through and show her at the concert or something.

Someone else said this, and I agree. The concert from episode 13 was much better than this one.

Also, after all the drama, the backup dancing wasn't even complicated. 90 percent of it was the girls clapping their hands in the air in unison...
Dec 30, 2014 11:29 PM
▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Feb 2012
I liked the first half a lot. I personally wasn't fond of the drama in the second half. I think the movie would've been great on it's own with little moments between the idols and their choreography dancing practice. There were some scenes that were nicely done like the transition for Haruka talking to Producer, the rain falling slightly under Haruka's eyes when she was on the phone with Kana, and the visuals + audio for the ramune song were super nice.
"Be the change you wish to see in the world." ⛩️

Jan 2, 2015 8:50 AM
Mar 2013

Lol!! Did Mami just reference one of my favorite actors of all time. She has great taste <3 <3

Kana reminds me of a younger version of Haruka. I guess she'll be part of the next generation of idols. I like how her inspiration of becoming an idol was because of Haruka.

In the TV series, one question that came up was: what is being an idol mean to you? I think Haruka's was that being an idol is fulfilling your dreams. I also think that part of being an idol is sharing that dream with others and inspiring them. That's the message I got anyway.

Now this was a surprise. I was thinking that the big reveal was that the idols from 765 were going to be split up and everyone would go their seperate ways. I didn't expect that only the producer would leave the group.

Haha, I knew the pillow was going to hit her as soon as she opened the door xD Still, I wasn't expecting her reaction to be so scary and hilarious at the same time!

The entire episode with Kana was so full of feels! I was almost out of breath by the end of it. Sometimes there are things that are too much for anyone to handle alone. That's where having faith in yourself comes in. Of course, it helps when you have friends that believe in you too. That's why teamwork is also important as well.

All in all a very heartwarming movie. And that ending was perfect. I was hoping the Producer would return at the end of the credits. I wasn't disappointed <3
Jan 3, 2015 5:53 AM

May 2013
I can understand why some people don't like it. Kana was really annoying, no joke. She came out of nowhere and caused problem to our beloved idols.

M@STERPIECE was amazing, by the way.
Jan 18, 2015 12:40 AM

Dec 2012
LOL yikes, that 1 out of 5 bar...

The opening trailer sequence was simply amazing, and sadly the action in it was better than many of A-1's serious action shows. It was great to see 765 Pro at their Top Idol status and how they're continuing to push forward with everything they've got. Seeing all of the characters I know and love back at it was refreshing. I got a good laugh out of all of Iori's "Pervert!", it just sent red flags of all of Rie Kugimiya's violent tsundere roles. Just lots of fun and the girls (and Producer-san) have some of the greatest chemistry I've seen in a cast this large.

This movie is definitely strong and on par with the TV series. At least it was until the appearance of the idols in training. I have mixed stances on the direction the movie took once the drama started kicking in. On one hand, I just wasn't buying it and it felt like a rehash of Chihaya and Haruka's problems in the series, only with characters I was barely attached to. On the other hand, if I look at it from the angle of how it transforms Haruka, I think it did a great job at showing her qualities as a leader, character, and idol. It reminded me why she's one of my favorite idol characters. Furthermore, it runs parallel with the main theme of coming together and making everyone happy which is prevalent in idol anime. So in a nutshell I wasn't too thrilled by the drama, but I still saw positive sides to it and wasn't completely turned off by it.

M@STERPIECE was absolutely phenomenal. I had to rewatch it a few times and let it sink in that this was the last time I was going to see 765 Pro at their peak (at least that I'm aware of). My favorite part had to be when Chihaya, Miki, and Haruka sing solo parts in that line. It certainly lived up to its title. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for the film.

Going to say a 7.5/10, although I'm leaning more towards an 8 because of my bias for iM@S now. With this chapter finally closed, I look forward to what Cinderella Girls will bring to the table.
Feb 15, 2015 1:58 PM

Aug 2013
I want this Movie from the beginning to happen. So badly.
Feb 22, 2015 5:15 PM

Dec 2014
The first 5 minutes or so was great, I would have been content with a few minutes of special as opposed to this. Very nice production values.

The dragged out emo drama was unnecessary. I wanted the story to focus more on the main cast.
chifuyuFeb 22, 2015 5:22 PM
Mar 21, 2015 4:13 PM

Sep 2009
Loved the opening movie. It looked amazing. Also loved the nostalgic introduction after it.

Uh...I don't understand the picking up candy(?) scene. Why was it so...out of place? Animation-wise, I mean.

The drama was a little over the top. Barely got to know any of the backup dancers aside from the few lines any of them had, so it was difficult to really feel any kind of attachment. I did like Haruka's speech at the end of her view on herself being an idol and a leader. Given, I already felt this was the case from the Anime, where they all have different views, and they may disagree and argue, but they always do make it work by trusting and supporting each other nevertheless.

It would have been much better if there was less blown out of proportion drama and it focused on the actual characters (both main idols and the newcomer backup dancers). If there was any drama, I would have preferred the backup dancers just not meshing well or not getting along with each other rather than a single backup dancer just disappearing, and it prevents them from both getting closer together (like the main cast) and actually performing together. It would have shown differences between the two groups (main idols and newcomers) and could have involved more of the idols (more Chihaya please), helping them understand the way 765 functions as both an idol group and a family.

And then the concert. My only exposure to Idolm@ster is the Anime, so I wondered what song they were going to use. When it started, I realized they used a piano version earlier in the movie (when they heading to their training area, I believe?). The first time I watched it, it wasn't too impressive, but after watching it again, I fell in love with the song, haha. The animation looked very different from other concerts in the Idolm@ster series, but I liked it. I really loved their choreography, for the main idols. For the backup dancers...the majority of the time they're clapping their hands over their heads, but they have some decent looking moves when they're showcased (still, it doesn't look exactly too difficult). I really did not like the camera and the movement of the idols when they were circling the entire stage. It looked like some of them were literally sliding along ground, and the camera work there just made it even worse.

Then a really quick cut to the end with the Producer going off on his flight...and then coming back at the end. Not enough closure, in my opinion.

Overall, got a 8/10 from me. Still thoroughly enjoyed it (and fell in love with M@STERPIECE).
May 17, 2015 11:49 AM

Dec 2010
A bit too heavy on the melodrama at the end there, but overall pretty much what I expected from an iDOLM@STER movie.

Never did get to see anything from the Arena performance onwards though, VLC player coughed and died when that started. Nearly died at the opening as well, but the ending was simply too much for it to handle :/
I think it was those overly elaborate subtitle fonts the fansubbers use that did it.
Jun 26, 2015 4:30 PM

Aug 2010
I was sooo moved when M@STERPIECE started playing. Seriously, I was on the verge of tears... I just love Idolm@ster too much.
I was kind of annoyed at the Kana drama though, I wanted more focus on the 765 girls! But still, the bits we got were very nice.
For me (and casting the drama aside) this movie was a M@STERPIECE, just like the song goes hahaha.
Also I was surprised to see Rin in the credits, nice touch!
Aug 11, 2015 12:14 PM

Oct 2009
God this was WAY too long. They could've easily made this a 1:30 hr movie. The drama was so forced, it got boring after the first half. The performance was great though.
Nov 25, 2015 5:08 AM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
Shibuya Rin!!!

Dec 26, 2015 3:22 PM

Jan 2010
After 4 years of being exposed to The iDOLM@STER, I'm finally at this point. I'm not sure what else to say besides "it could have been better." Of course, I'm not one to be ungrateful, as that entire M@STERPIECE performance had no still frame, meaning it was, perhaps, the most energetic, active, intense idol performance I've seen thus far. This is taking into account that at this moment, I have not watched Macross, but for now I'll stand by that statement.

The film itself had a lot of unnecessary baggage though. I enjoyed having the Million Live idols included, but since I'm a fan of the original set, their characters, and their drama, felt tacked on. I understand the intent of "passing the torch," where Cinderella Girls and Million Live have been brought to the forefront, but while Cinderella Girls at least had their own anime, the Million Live girls were short-changed in this movie. I barely know any of them, and by the end, they were still background characters to me. It makes me feel bad for them, not as characters, but as tools in the plot to allow the 765 Pro characters to move on.

All that aside though, seeing the 765 Pro characters act as instructors, coaches, and leaders was an absolute joy. There's a real sense of growth from the main series, as the main cast, through their interactions with the Million Live girls, felt like they truly ran the gauntlets of becoming an idol. I only wish that the film focused on that aspect instead, rather than the assumed need to introduce drama. In reflection, the K-on movie was simply the girls doing the same things they've done in their main TV series, but with a larger budget and at a larger scale.

The iDOLM@STER, unlike K-on, has a dramatic side to it, so I get why it resurfaced in the film, but I would have been a lot more receptive to the film if it didn't over do the drama. I'd be content with just having the training session, the bumps and bruises associated with the Million Live girls keeping up, personality conflicts, and having them worked out up until the arena concert. But, I'm not the director here, and for what was presented, it's fine for what it is. And yeah, the opening parody movie trailer and the bit with Makoto's martial arts flick were amazing. I'm always astounded how you can throw The iDOLM@STER's cast into any situation and make it work somehow.

So, to close this out, 2015 serves as The iDOLM@STER's 10th anniversary, so I find it appropriate to close out 2015 with the series I've dedicated so much time and care to. From this point on, this marks the point where I'm finally putting The iDOLM@STER for a long while. Until another time, 765 Pro.

Jan 13, 2016 1:03 PM

Oct 2014
I already thought Im@s was stupid, but this, imo it was even more of a train wreck than the series was. Especially after I finished Love Live, this show was literal awful garbage in all comparison.

shame anime industry and pedo will love this shit..
gembelelaJan 13, 2016 1:14 PM
Saber
Feb 28, 2016 6:16 AM
Jun 2015
Does anyone recognize the BGM that plays in the 83'rd and 84'th
minute of the movie
Mar 29, 2016 3:52 PM

Jul 2015
Just wondering did anyone else see Rin in the End Credits?
May 13, 2016 9:58 AM

Oct 2012
Shiho, reminds me a lot of Chihaya's old personality xD

I know it's a good movie, but I can't see good about the real reason of the drama
Fat. That's the real reason for almost 30min drama.
That was just too ridiculous to me xD

But I enjoyed it so far, I mean it's more idolm@ster, can't complain
I loved this member better than cinderella girls, they're funny & amusing
"Signature removed"
Jun 20, 2016 6:33 AM

Jul 2013
Tedious film and i had to resort to watching with 2x speed towards the end. Started well but then it's felt like the finale of the series done again but this time around with underdeveloped characters.

GarLogan78 said:
I am pretty disappointed.

The whole drama-portion was so unnecessary. Correct me if I am wrong, but none of that could ever happen, right? Why on earth would the Producer hire such unskilled/inexperienced girls to be the back up dancers for such an important show? If a girl quits in this industry, is she allowed to just come back? Would the idols actually be in charge of that sort of decision? I know Haruka was "the leader." but that would not expand into decisions like convincing a girl who quit and caused everyone trouble to come back, right?

That bothered to me too. I get that the producer probably wanted to get new faces but considering how important show it was it's was really fucking dumb move and it was only done to have forced drama.

GarLogan78 said:

Also, after all the drama, the backup dancing wasn't even complicated. 90 percent of it was the girls clapping their hands in the air in unison...

And that, lol.

Anyways. It seems like some people are complaining about the rotoscoping. I thought it was odd but charming. Maybe they were going to do more experimenting like that in the movie but ultimately didn't but that scene was left there.
KuruwinJun 20, 2016 7:23 AM
Jul 6, 2016 6:14 AM

Aug 2007
I must say the drama encompassing half the movie was a bit of a letdown. Perhaps if it were more due to an internal rift in the 765PRO team, but due to some newbie backup dancer that had no business being part of a production of that magnitude? Really took the wind out of my sails watching this movie. And it started off really well too!

Still a great movie once you bleach your brain of the next 50 minutes after the 50 minute mark! Like half the movie, but that's just the half that rehashed some of the dramatic moments in the anime without the benefit of a 25 episode run. Because that drama only worked as you got to know the girls on their journey to being top idol...

Oh and bonus points for Chihaya-mama getting no love! Another facet of drama that could have been explored rather than the one we got, but hey I guess Chihaya already got her character arc so...*shrugs*
Oct 3, 2016 1:41 AM

May 2010
Okay, definitely a mixed bag. So the cast was already huge. Instead, they added 7 more girls. Correction. Amateur dancers. Why bother with amateur ones when you can have more pro ones? Fails to make sense. Guess they just wanted to highlight Haruka's leadership. The thing is, it was already highlighted more than enough in the main series, and in a bright light. Here, it all felt underwhelming. Kana's depression was sad, but honestly, she whined a lot. The new girls weren't memorable at all, except, maybe Shiho. I liked her. And that girl with Osaka accent (?) Too much focus on Kana.

I would have preferred a plot focusing on producer and Miki's farewell, but nah.

Not a bad movie tho. Drama-heavy but I'm idolm@ster biased, so I was happy to see more of the girls. Not very satisfying tho. I must say, Iori shone more than even Haruka in this movie. Loved how she got her points across. She's really mature for a 14-15 year old girl.

6.5/10, +0.5 for the bias. Otherwise, it's fine, the good things cancelled the not so good ones. This deserves a better finale, gah.
TragicRomanceOct 3, 2016 1:49 AM
Jan 1, 2017 4:29 AM

Dec 2014
I loved the movie, Definitely a lot of Haruka focus, I would have a loved a little more focus on Miki but hey the movie was still great.

First half was just pure awesome, Loved watching the girls working hard and having fun at the camp and it put a really huge smile on my face.

Second half was a little drama heavy, Normally I don't dislike personal development drama but in this case while I did like it, I'll have to say it was dragged a bit too long.
The central theme of working for what you want to do, not giving up and the family like bond among the members of 765 pro was presented really well as always. Though in my opinion, The conversation between Haruka and Kana on the staircase in the first half despite being short felt much more impacting in portraying the whole "Do what you want and never give up" theme than the second half drama. The simple interactions among the 765 pro cast along with how they dealt with the news of Producer's sudden leaving also brought out how tight knit a group these girls are really well.

All that said, I enjoyed the second half too. It was technically reinforcing everything that was shown visually in the first half in a more verbose and dramatic manner and I definitely liked it, Only complaint I have was that it dragged on a bit too long especially since it was with characters who I'm not as attached too as the main cast.
I liked Kana more in the first half, the way her face lit up when she talked with Haruka was always a pleasure to watch. Shame the second half made me like her a little less than before. :(

Really loved Haruka's little speech in the arena about how everything and everyone around her have made hero into what she is and how 765 pro will always move forward together. :)

Music element was excellent as always and the final performance was so awesome. M@sterPiece :D

Nice ED credits. :D
Also wow, Rin in the ED credits. :O

9/10, Would have given 10 if I hadn't felt the drama dragged on a bit too long.
Jul 6, 2017 2:47 PM

Apr 2011
Really disappointed with the second half's drama portion. It felt completely out of place and there could've been many many many better ways to handle it without sidelining the rest of the 765 cast.

M@sterpiece was fantastic, as was the beginning, but the middle really ruined what would've been a potentially perfect send off for the 765 girls.
Sep 14, 2017 6:43 AM

Jul 2015
As much as I enjoyed the main series, this movie was honestly pretty boring to me. 2 hours (rip attention span) of too much drama instead of the usual neat balance, and, most importantly, focused in a big part of it around a random character I just didn't care about, shame.
Jan 28, 2019 2:14 PM

Aug 2013
So this is the end? I'll miss 765 Pro for sure. Definitely the best Idol series that I've ever seen.
Too bad it didn't get another season.
About the last performance. Why they used 3DCG on characters? It wasn't a thing in TV series but they used something so cheap and ugly in movie with much higher budget? It doesn't make any sense. Definitely not a M@sterpiece.
rsc-plJan 28, 2019 2:19 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Apr 22, 2019 1:48 AM

Mar 2018
At the final part of movie, its Ritsuko presenting a new unit with Hibiki, Yayoi and Mami (credits part)?
Apr 28, 2019 1:00 AM

Nov 2013
Pretty average and disappointing movie overall, I liked the focus on Haruka since she's one of my favorites, but god that drama with the new girls was stupid and extremely boring at times. I was expecting more new songs/performances, some funny and cute interactions with the girls/producer and an emotional sendoff for him leaving to America, but didn't get any of that. Even the final performance was disappointing since one of the reasons I like this series is because there's no 3DCG animation, also the camera was all over the place and made the animation look jarring, which is surprising since the rest of the movie had such good production. I did like the first 45 minutes seeing how much the girls have matured, living more comfortable lives and becoming mentors for the new idol group, but the second half centered around melodrama was a struggle to get through.

I love this series, but I think the movie could have been so much better. It's even more disappointing because there isn't another entry centered around 765 Pro after this...

7/10 for the series
5/10 for this movie.
Jun 26, 2020 1:09 AM

May 2018
The start and the end was great. The 40 or so minutes at the halfway point should have been removed tbh. All of that drama just because someone became fat. smh
Jul 1, 2020 4:38 AM
Jul 2018
I just went back and watched this again for the first time in like 4 years. My opinion on the movie is the same, and my opinion on how much I absolutely love 765 Pro and how special they are to me remains the same.

So the movie. The first half was great. Perfect. 2nd half was soooo sloooow. And as others have said, the melodrama was way too drawn out. It was just so slow and kind of just pulling you along... Got tiring. The end concert was good. I loved the music and performances. I think I cry at Idolmaster way more than the average person does.

I looove seeing the mature, grounded Chihaya. She's like this stable rock who can be such a great support for Haruka.

I understand why the writers chose Haruka as the leader, because she's kind of the face of idolmaster or 765 pro, but in my opinion, as for the actual characters, in my opinion much better options for the leader would have been Iori or Takane. Iori would be good because she doesn't let anybody push her around plus she's serious and all business. And she stands firm in her decisions and she shows clearly in the movie how she would have handled that Kana debacle way better than Haruka. And Takane is really mature and balanced and cool-headed, so I feel like she would be good with decision-making, and really thoughtful and considerate of others and people's needs as well. And I feel like the group would kind of "look up" to her since she's the 2nd-oldest.

Haruka handled the Kana situation pretty badly. Perhaps other leaders would have still tried to get Kana to come back (or maybe not), but they wouldn't have taken so long to make the decision and have it turn into such an extended issue. It really got in the way of their preparation.

I'm kind of jumping around with random thoughts:

It would have been adorable if they had had Yukiho sleeping resting her head on Makoto's shoulder when Ritsuko drives them back for the night for a gig they have. (I like to imagine that that happened anyway).

Oh - and I did see that Shibuya Rin reference in the credits. Nice.

Oh yeah. And I loved that cute girl whose subtitles suggested she had a rural accent. Yokoyama Nao. She is soo cute.

The dinner scene. Takane showing up right at dinner time. Yukiho digging a hole. Makes me smile so much.

Oh, and that opening 4 minutes, the movie preview... amazing. I love them so much. There's so much great stuff in it I can't even list it all. Just great. One of my favorite parts was seeing Yayoi grab a giant pillar and swing it around at people.
Apr 8, 2021 5:11 AM

Sep 2020
The producer come back made me cry uwu
Apr 8, 2021 5:16 AM

Sep 2020
All in all a very heartwarming movie. And that ending was perfect. I was hoping the Producer would return at the end of the credits. I wasn't disappointed <3
Nov 5, 2021 3:13 PM

Oct 2015
Good movie, it seemed like people are disappointed by the focus of the film but it did seem like 765 pro was as its peak and having another storyline revolving around them would have felt redundant at this point. It definitely felt like a passing of the torch. Despite seemingly feeling dragged out at times, I still liked it. Haruka's actually a goddess, I don't know how anyone could hate her.
Mar 7, 2022 6:32 PM

Sep 2020
wtf those wall of text XD

Anyway, good movie. I loved it.
Wanted to hear more songs tho, but it was a nice drama. I like drama even in this idol kind of anime.

8/10.
May 6, 2022 8:55 AM

Aug 2018
Oh, new characters?.. ;P
Yukiho truly digs holes?.. What?.. I hope she's fine..
Interesting that Chihaya got into photography, saying previously she didn't see much besides singing, where she dedicated her whole..
It's not easy for new girls..
Haruka saying funny things will help her in the future, hm.. What it suggested?.. Probably related to what producer has to announce maybe..
Nice to see girls individually talk with some new girls.. They also have some things in common, it seems.. Like seeing rivals in them, or liking sweets.. That's good.. As it's a bit worrying how are new girls.. Not everyone of them are prepared physically, and you can't just train to needed level of stamina and flexibility in just days.. Well, they probably still have some.. But also worrying is their mental state.. They don't look too happy, tired lots of times, and worried about some things.. So talks are important..
It seems that expecting everything from new girls was a bit too much.. Well, working together can help, yeah..
And Takane said well - heart easily gets doubts when with the unfamiliar tasks..
They're lucky they got to talk with Kana face to face..
I like that Haruka respects different opinion of that black haired new girl in the end.. People indeed can have different opinions.. And still different things can matter to them.. Not everyone has necessary to love their teammates, or love this the most in being idol.. She did say some pushing stuff.. Some of which she herself thinks she shouldn't, really.. But she still can have her own opinions, in the end, in what she believes..
Overall, movie was nice.. Enjoyed both drama and warming moments..
May 7, 2022 8:40 PM
Apr 2020
After knowing that we will have an Million Live anime at some point. I can see that the movie “could have been better”, they could have had all the Million Live character develop in that anime rather than the movie, in which they focus on many unesscessary things, notably the drama between Haruka and Kana.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» The movie BD shortly listed to be released on 8 October.

rederoin - May 13, 2014

6 by HowTragic »»
Oct 5, 2014 3:17 PM

» Movie preview

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2013

20 by Stark700 »»
Aug 30, 2014 4:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.