Forums

post your thoughts on the above user's random anime

New
Pages (39) « First ... « 30 31 [32] 33 34 » ... Last »
Jun 25, 2015 7:43 AM

Dec 2013
Mind Game - Yuasa's best, artsy as fuck, that whale escape scene
Mirai Nikki - great premise, enjoyable ride with annoying MC duo
Hataraku Maou-sama! - don't remember too much about it, probably just another romcom (though there wasn't too much of that rom since it's unfinished) but I remember that I enjoyed it
Jun 25, 2015 7:48 AM
Jan 2015
Trinity Seven - Only annoying characters, bad story, garbage harem shit
Date A Live - Same as for Trinity Seven
Katanagatari - Amazing, especially the last episode. I love the ending.
Jun 25, 2015 7:53 AM

Mar 2015
Clannad After Story : liked it on the past, didn't have any opinion about it rite now.

Steins;Gate : Overrated, a show that get high rating just because "it gets better" trope

Ore Monogatari : the show is gone stale and repetitive at the moment.
Jun 25, 2015 12:06 PM

May 2014
Hibike! Euphonium - One of the best anime of this season ! Design characters are great, the show is enjoyable so far ! I hope there'll be some kind of sequel ... anyway there's too much yuri bait /o/
8/10

One Piece: Strong World - Watched it in theater ... not a bad movie, not a good movie neither ...
6/10

Rose of Versailles - Awww an oldie goldie <3
7,5/10
Jun 25, 2015 12:13 PM

Feb 2015
Owari no Seraph - One of the worst anime I've ever watched. Horrible characters, story, and action. So bad I was excited to watch each episode just to witness it's spectucular failures.
Sword Art Online - Another horrible anime. It had some good in it, like the animation and world exploration, but everything else was terrible.
Death Note - One of my first anime, really cool story and characters, extremely enjoyable.
Jun 25, 2015 12:32 PM

Dec 2013
No Game No Life Specials - a disgrace to the ecchi genre

One Outs - Light doing baseball, awesome even for anti-sport fags like me

Steins;Gate - thrilling ride with great MC duo, definitely one of the best of its genre
Jun 25, 2015 3:34 PM
Feb 2011
Sakasama no Patema - very nice visuals, garbage story, pathetic villain and overall boring characters.
Claymore - got a really annoying mc, but if you can deal with it, it's awesome. Also a must for some gore lovers. Shame there's no sequel.
Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai. - garbage story and characters, not worth anyone's time.
Jun 25, 2015 3:38 PM

Dec 2013
Clannad - shit with great music

Oda Nobuna no Yabou - the first harem I watched and it remains one of my favorite till today, cool setting

Seitokai Yakuindomo* OVA - the author of this anime must be a fat otaku perv
Jun 25, 2015 3:39 PM

May 2010
Yuu☆Yuu☆Hakusho: Late night childhood anime. Good action and characters
Love Live! School Idol Project: I just started it. I do like Niko though
Death Billiards: Good intro to the season
Jun 25, 2015 3:45 PM

Jul 2014
Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan - Tsuiokuhen : Great watch, only recently got around to it
InuYasha: Childhood anime, hazy memory of it, paused rewatch. It was going pretty good though
Bakemonogatari: NECKS. DONT. BEND THAT WAY, SHAFT.
Jun 25, 2015 4:07 PM

Mar 2015
Samurai Champloo - Enjoyable and have nice action and music. The characters were pretty nice.

Dragon Ball Z - Too repetitive and attacks take up way too much time, and the power level system is terrible, eg Frieza who is the most powerful became literal fodder by the end of Z, pre-Fukatsu no F. Also gave a big middle finger to most of the human characters who were awesome in the original Dragon Ball.

Trigun - Nice action series, felt like one of those old cowboy films.
Jun 25, 2015 4:15 PM

Mar 2015
Vietnam Airport cm : Another Shinkai CM that has great potential for a movie.
The main character,whatever his name is....(let's name him Charlie because hes from Vietnam shall we?),is struggling with the neglect of his father whos dream it was to build the airport.He now does the same ("chasing after him") in hope to find the answer why he was "abandoned" and what gave his father more happines than to raise his son and be with his wife.It's a story about self-discovery,the tragedy of growing up and it shows a different take,almost subverts it, on the idea of "having a dream".Because every deam a child has is only inherit and not something he himself owns.It also tells about how we lose our identity when we chase after other people and their dreams and unwillingly become them.It asks a lot of profound question like the freedom of choice, and more.
Great coming of age and you could say its a visual retelling of Heinrich VI.

HxH 2011 : retro shonen that is pretty meh for the most part,Yorknew is great though,Togashi is a hack writer,Chimera ant arc treats the viewers as great idiots(well most of the fans are...Mikasa) with its spoonfed narrative,even worse and more insulting than logh

Eva 3.0 [insert random You can (not) joke here] could we pls not talk about this? ;(
The movie can't stand on its own and 3.0 + 1.0 needs to answer a lot of questions and confirm most theories
And 2.0 ended so beautifully :/
Jun 25, 2015 4:27 PM

May 2015
Carnival Phantasm - Melding serious anime into a ridiculously funny one. Those familiar with Fate/Stay Night and Tsukihime are going to love watching this after the dark tone of the other two anime. This needs a season fo'. Episode 8 was the best one.

Mekakucity Actors - Personally, I found this to be very enjoyable. It was dialogue heavy, but it was interesting. Telling a story by song was unexpected, but welcome. It's too bad that it had to cram everything into 12 episodes and having to rush the end. Perhaps if this was expanded into 24 episodes, it would have been better received.

Code Geass - Highly memorable and entertaining, though it can be difficult to keep track of everything...
Jun 25, 2015 4:32 PM

Feb 2015
Toradora! - A bit forumulaic, but a good kind of formulaic. The two MCs were very likable and there was some very solid comedy, especially in the first half. Definitely a great rom-com.
Berserk Movie 2 - Okay I suppose. Compressed a lot of content into a small portion of time, the CGI was a bit inconsistent (though not as inconsistent as in the first entry), but it was still an okay movie.
School Days - Not your average formulaic romcom. The character actions and things that happen in the show are really crazy and unbelievable at times, and the ending was certainly forced, but I enjoyed this show quite a bit.
Jun 26, 2015 6:57 AM

May 2010
Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - One of the funniest anime series ever - the best one since Lucky Star. I really hope it gets second season, I rarely laugh so hard in front of computer!

Another - Nice ghost story, animated version of Final Destination - which is totally fine with me. I enjoyed it a lot, but the manga version has better artstyle, not that childlish and moe.

Toradora! - Up to this day one of the best anime romcoms. No wonder everyone knows this series, it's as good as slice of life anime can get.
Jun 26, 2015 7:04 AM
Nov 2014
Lucky☆Star - Moeshit and otaku pandering show.
Nichijou - Got boring really fast, repetitive and not funny anymore after the first half.
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - One of the best horror animu out there, fantastic characters and gore actions.
Jun 26, 2015 7:09 AM
Feb 2013
Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis: Really awesome show, loved the animation
Inferno Cop: The ultimate guilty pleasure anime
Ghost in the Shell: Fantastic film, really ahead of it's time
Jun 26, 2015 7:45 AM

Jun 2015
Log Horizon: Watched one episode. Wasn't that interested.
Guilty Crown: Great animation and soundtrack, but story and characters were mediocre.
Steins;Gate: Started slow, but became one of the best time-travel stories I ever watched.
Jun 26, 2015 9:24 AM
Feb 2011
Angel Beats! - it was great up till halfway or something (if I remember correctly) and then it went downhill to the garbage tier, especially the last two episodes with how everything was rushed. Also Kanade one of the worst characters ever.
Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch - great show, characters, story.
Guilty Crown - garbage, though quite enjoyable for some reason.
Jun 26, 2015 9:26 AM

Jul 2014
Gantz: Trash with sluggish pacing and awful CG
Hellsing Ultimate: Awesomesauce
Angel Beats: Fun but a tad overrated
Take care of yourself

Jun 26, 2015 10:04 AM
Feb 2011
Highschool of the Dead - even if there would be no over the top ecchi, it still would be garbage. The female char designs are just horrible.
Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei - masterpiece.
Battle of Clay - it's length is it's biggest weakness. It should have been at least 5 minutes long.
Jun 28, 2015 12:47 PM

Mar 2015
Death Billiards - Was interesting, quite intense for such a short movie.
Bleach: Sealed Sword Frenzy - Terrible OVA, I didn't like it.
Kaze no Stigma - Boring and generic, did not appreciate the incest.
Jun 28, 2015 1:23 PM

Dec 2013
Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Movie 3: Hangyaku no Monogatari - decent movie, at least it was evenly paced unlike the TV series, could've used a sequel

Samurai Champloo - surprisingly enjoyed it, awesome cast, badass action and even the hip-hop OST didn't bug me too much

Pupa - DAT 3DG3
Jun 28, 2015 1:34 PM
Sep 2014
Mars of Destruction - I liked the complex personalities and psychological issues the creator gave the main character, quite underrated.

Spice and Wolf II - I liked maybe a bit better than the first season. Definitely had it's flaws like some drama that got resolved poorly, but it was more serious than the previous season, which I appreciated.

Death Note - One of my first anime, all around a great show that got me interested in watching more, still one of my favorites.
Jun 28, 2015 1:37 PM
May 2010
^^
Kara no Kyoukai 1: Fukan Fuukei - Great movie... but I seriously need to rewatch it in chronological order some time.

NHK ni Youkoso! - Great concept. Poor adaptation.

Mirai Nikki: Ura Mirai Nikki - Fun little extras, if nothing else.

^
Another - I really didn't like it. It has a nice atmosphere, but the story was ridiculous.

Ghost in the Shell: SAC - Complex characters with top-notch suspense story.

Madoka Magica - Guilty pleasure.
Jun 28, 2015 1:40 PM

May 2014
fate zero: interesting and good anime though not objrectively better than night imo

black lagoon: good, fun anime
black lagoon s2: revy getting dere? lol only by comparison to her usual self
Jun 28, 2015 2:48 PM

May 2014
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai - Good show ! But have a lot of fan service and harem stuff though ... anyway good show

Special A - Put the anime on hold but the manga is awesome

Shingeki no Kyojin - Ma ... everyone watched it already
Jun 28, 2015 2:53 PM

Mar 2013
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou - great show, some memorable sketches
Magic Kaito 1412 - ok, Conan cameos were cool
Naruto - forever a guilty pleasure
Jun 28, 2015 2:57 PM

Dec 2013
High School DxD BorN - ehh, disappointing, the last few episodes which weren't based on the novels were total shit

Katanagatari - awesome show, good MC duo, cool OST, great action and that ending..

Bartender - relaxing and informative, I need to rewatch it in my 30's
Jun 28, 2015 3:17 PM
Feb 2011
Aki-Sora - borderline hentai incest show. It was okay. I think the fact that it's not a hentai makes it a bit better.
Bloody Date - not the best of Takena's works, but definitely not the worst. Everyone should watch it either way.
Nisekoimonogatari - pure garbage. Even though it's only 1 minute long I will forever regret wasting that 1 minute of my life on this garbage.
Jun 28, 2015 3:22 PM

Dec 2013
Ookami to Koushinryou II Specials - garbage

Kara no Kyoukai 7: Satsujin Kousatsu (Kou) - meh, 2 hours of talking abot nothing

Kara no Kyoukai: Mirai Fukuin - had some decent moments but the story was poor like all KnK except the 5th one
Jun 28, 2015 3:24 PM
May 2010
^^
Mousou Dairinin - Pretty good Sat-Kon work, a level below Paprika. Nice symbolism of post-WWII trauma.

Madoka Magica - Love it, even if others hate it. Haters gonna hate.

Clannad After Story - Eh, it's fine. Not as bad as people claimed. Decent slice-of-life series.

^
Elfen Lied - Didn't like it the first time. Need to rewatch this.

Fate/Zero 2nd Season - Weaker than first season. Forced sophistries.

FMA:B - Should've made the Big 3.
Jun 28, 2015 4:25 PM

Oct 2014
NGE - Was a drag at first but more than made up for it later on. EoE just made it better.

Shinsekai Yori - Pretty damn good, setting was amazing and so was story progression.

Steins:Gate - Had its' flaws and all, but I generally liked it, quite a fan of timetravelling sci-fi.
Jun 28, 2015 4:30 PM

Mar 2015
Baccano - Erratically energetic, Tarantino-style.
Psycho-Pass 2 - Disappointing sequel to a prequel that wasn't even good.
Fate/Stay Night UBW 2 - Disappointing, too much alterations, fuck UFO.
Jun 28, 2015 4:49 PM
Feb 2011
Kill la Kill Special - completely unneeded, almost trash tier.
Hanamonogatari - the weakest and most disappointing out of all Monogatari series. The main characters of the story are kinda boring.
Yuru Yuri - funny for the first few episodes and then gets simply boring.
Jul 9, 2015 11:28 AM

Dec 2013
Death Parade - at least better than Overlord kek

Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata - decent harem, nice chicks

Fate/Zero - cool fights and alright plot
Jul 9, 2015 11:49 AM

Apr 2014
Death Note - awesome first half, stupid 2nd half
White Album 2 - NTR bullshit but I still loved it
Noragami OVA - nice addition to the cool original
your waifu is shit
Jul 9, 2015 11:53 AM

Mar 2015
Hoshi wo Ou Kodomo - Terrible movie that is nothing special.

To Aru Majutsu no Index - Bland action story with somewhat unique MC and annoying girls.

Fate/Stay Night UBW - Bad adaptation, not as bad as second season though.
Jul 9, 2015 11:53 AM
Feb 2015
Kill La Kill - one of my all time favourites. Some of th best directing in anime I have ever seen. Awesome soundtrack.

Angel Beats - Flawed in many apects, direly needed more time. Still enjoyed i very much and the message of the show (at least the one that I have noticed) realy reflects with me.

Haruhi Suzumiya no Shoushitsu - An awesome atmospheric movie with great character development.
Jul 9, 2015 12:00 PM

Jan 2014
Sailor Moon - Absolutely loved this show when I was little.

Kill la Kill - Was interesting, I liked the openings.

Angel Beats - A great show with a great cast, but it was too short. :(

forum set by: bunnyama
Jul 9, 2015 12:02 PM
Nov 2014
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku - Pretentious, tries hard to be deeper than what it wanted to. 8man is a pathetic looser who should just die.
Ookami to Koushinryou - Only watching it for Holo.
Death Note - Fantastic show with a great main character. Kira is JUSTICE!
Jul 9, 2015 12:04 PM

Jul 2014
Code Geass: Great fun in spite of its flaws
Mudai: Touching short
Kaiji: Awesome white-knuckle thrills
Take care of yourself

Jul 9, 2015 12:07 PM

Feb 2015
Dragon Ball Z Movie 03: Chikyuu Marugoto Choukessen
1 of the best dbz movies has less flaws then most thats it

Dragon Ball Z Movie 07: Kyokugen Battle!! Sandai Super Saiyajin
Probably in top 3 worst movies although android 13 was badass

Steins;Gate

1 of my top 10 forever favs, 1 of most live like cast i ever saw in anime they work perfectly together they are all interesting, great concept and story build up, neat humor Makise is waifu material and fully fledged character, Okabe is 1 of craziest mofos ever.
I liked it from the start to the end every aspect of it happy times and sad episodes, exsept to many Mayushi-s death scenes too repetitive and monica should have died fucking bitch.
ExowaveJul 9, 2015 12:12 PM
Jul 9, 2015 12:09 PM
Nov 2014
No Game No Life - Decent, not shit but very overrated. Sora was entertaining.
One Outs - Epic shit right here, Toua is GOAT.
Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch - FUN! Lelouch is a brilliant character, one that values mind over body which is still rare for anime nowadays.
Jul 9, 2015 12:14 PM

Dec 2013
Agitated Screams of Maggots - shitty, poser, metal wannabe music and the most wtf video I've ever seen to go with it

Steins;Gate: Oukoubakko no Poriomania - awesome special for an awesome series

Nami - nice bestiality
Jul 9, 2015 12:16 PM
Feb 2015
K-On! - the entirety of K-On (both seasons and OVAs and the movie) is easily one of my top 3 list.

Yuru Yuri - a fun little comedy. Loved both seasons. Will probably watch the third.

Berserk - traumatized me as a child. May never touch it again.
Jul 9, 2015 2:36 PM

Aug 2011
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu: A good anime that later on had me reading the light novels so I could continue the story.

Sword Art Online: A good anime at first, but then turns meh. Still watchable

Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica: One of the best anime I have seen. Very artistic and I loved the plot and characters. This anime will always remain in my memory.
Jul 9, 2015 3:18 PM

May 2010
Tokyo Ghoul √A - I haven't watched yet. I liked the first season though.
Hanasaku Iroha - Nice slice of life with dope characters.
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu - Haruhi all day.
Jul 9, 2015 3:29 PM

Oct 2014
Death Note - Shitty fanbase, great anime.
Tokyo Ghoul - Poorly written edgy shonen.
Fate/stay night unlimited bladeworks TV - Meh, average at best.
Jul 9, 2015 3:37 PM

Dec 2013
Neon Genesis Evangelion: The End of Evangelion - amazing movie, many times better than the series and works better as an ending

Shinsekai yori - decent is all I remember about it, nothing spectacular but kept me entertained enough, might need to rewatch it

Kaiba - nice episodic first half, the story got stupid later on
Pages (39) « First ... « 30 31 [32] 33 34 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Does the above user's avatar match their personality? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

marinara-sauce - Nov 13, 2020

1558 by CeciliaAda »»
2 seconds ago

» Which of these 27 words/phrases best describes the user above?

IpreferEcchi - 1 hour ago

5 by IpreferEcchi »»
5 seconds ago

» First Thing That Comes To Mind v22 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - May 3

2361 by Luchipher-Zen »»
20 seconds ago

» Which one of the two users above you is scarier? v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Apr 13, 2021

8546 by CeciliaAda »»
55 seconds ago

» Post your opinion of the user above you v.19 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Aug 11, 2021

9643 by Eleben »»
1 minute ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.