Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 9, 2014 8:32 AM

Aug 2012
^ I heard somewhere that the arc after this one is supposed to be the last
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
Sep 9, 2014 8:37 AM

Aug 2012
FT_Fangirl_15 said:
kiDnameDSkia said:
I hope they all die and Romeo lives to tell the tale about fairies, demons and dragons

It would be nice if Natsu gets defeated first, also. That would be refreshing

Nah Makarov wasn't seen from the time they told him about lumen historie so the old man's been running to the basement so he can save the day with his shiny little secret

i doubt that romeo thing will ever happen... and what is it with everyone hating on natsu in this fourm >.<

I don't hate, and I'm being sarcastic
It WOULD be refreshing tho
things in Fairy Tail have become interesting this last arc, I must admit... Somewhere in the GMG arc I was considering dropping it, but they did raise it up a notch lately
Some things won't ever change tho, but oh well. In my opinion, the world had so much potential to be much longer running, but the power balance and power upings have been so badly dealt with, it's kinda obvious the sooner it ends, the better.
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
Sep 9, 2014 8:57 AM

Apr 2008
kiDnameDSkia said:
^ I heard somewhere that the arc after this one is supposed to be the last

You heard wrong. If we count the village of the sun arc as a full fledged arc there are still two arcs left out of the 4 after the GMG that Mashima mentioned
Sep 9, 2014 9:59 AM

May 2012
Pretty nice chapter but please don't use Acnologia as a way to save them from Face...
Sep 9, 2014 10:57 AM

Aug 2013
Darklight0303 said:
The_ClownPrince said:
And the current arc is the second arc after the GMG.The ending is goming for FT too.

Two arcs can be quite long
My guess is that FT will end somewhere in 2016
Sep 9, 2014 12:31 PM

Jul 2010
Holy shit I didn't see this happening at all
This just got real!!!
Why does Achnologia appear once again when people are injured?!
Man he appears when they are easy to defeat
Always at the wrong time
Where is Zeref ?!
Mard Geer seems to know many things
What the hell Igneel was just chillin on a cave ?!
Dude Natsu missed you
Igneel better fight
Omg omg omg this chapter got me excited
Sep 9, 2014 12:46 PM

Apr 2014
Igneel!
Sep 9, 2014 1:01 PM

Apr 2008
The_ClownPrince said:
Darklight0303 said:

Two arcs can be quite long
My guess is that FT will end somewhere in 2016

That would be my earliest guess as well. IT would match up with Mashima's desire to make it to the ten year aniversary
Sep 10, 2014 11:17 AM

Sep 2013
Igneel giving Natsu a powerup, Natsu bathing in his blood as he dies or Igneel teaching him something, makes sense.
Gray getting Demon Slayer magic by hugging his dad is f**king retarded.

Acnologia if they so much as scratch him I'm calling BS :(
Sep 10, 2014 11:43 AM

May 2012
its connected to the last arc.. this looks like Froch will be killed by Acnologia explains why F.Rouge wanted to destroy Acnologia..
This is really a good ch..

Sep 10, 2014 1:39 PM

May 2013
IGNEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Sep 11, 2014 11:52 AM

Sep 2014
I can not wait for the next chapter, things are getting serious with Acnologia appearing. I was so shocked when he was brought in, and it looks like Team Fairy Tail are screwed unless Igneel saves their asses.

400th Chapter next, I can't wait to see what happens. :D
Sep 11, 2014 3:39 PM
Dec 2013
Dark_Messiah said:
its connected to the last arc.. this looks like Froch will be killed by Acnologia explains why F.Rouge wanted to destroy Acnologia..
This is really a good ch..

But that doesn't fit, that's supposed to happen in a whole year.
Or Maybe they created a new timeline(obviously but referred to this thought) and it will happen earlier than expected.
Sep 11, 2014 4:04 PM
Dec 2013
I'm stil skeptical about this, hope Mashima doesn't ruin it, no face destroy plot device,no Naruto-Erza hardcore evangelization, no random shit, a Matchup between de 7 Dragon Slayer and Acni, maybe, all on Dragon Force, a good thread about anyone sacrificing himself to give them time to escape Igneel or Gildarts maybe, I don't know but please use this hype well Hiro.

Next Week: Plotwist, Sting kicks the ass of Acnologia with his new power of friendship that we haven't seen yet.
Sep 11, 2014 4:49 PM

Jan 2014
supashi2310 said:
I'm stil skeptical about this, hope Mashima doesn't ruin it, no face destroy plot device,no Naruto-Erza hardcore evangelization, no random shit, a Matchup between de 7 Dragon Slayer and Acni, maybe, all on Dragon Force, a good thread about anyone sacrificing himself to give them time to escape Igneel or Gildarts maybe, I don't know but please use this hype well Hiro.

Next Week: Plotwist, Sting kicks the ass of Acnologia with his new power of friendship that we haven't seen yet.

Naruto is not in Fairy Tail, but you probably meant Natsu. I do agree with that point, completely.
Sep 12, 2014 12:25 AM
Sep 2014
there is the question, we may witness a transformation of Natsu in half dragon? *-------*
Sep 12, 2014 3:13 AM

Apr 2008
LeeShioon said:
there is the question, we may witness a transformation of Natsu in half dragon? *-------*

I'd say it's possible if Igneel dies in this fight.
Sep 12, 2014 4:55 AM

Aug 2013
LeeShioon said:
Half Dragon? I need a good explanation for this.
Sep 12, 2014 4:57 AM

Apr 2008
The_ClownPrince said:
LeeShioon said:

Acnologia exdragonslayer
Sep 12, 2014 5:12 AM

Aug 2013
Darklight0303 said:
The_ClownPrince said:

Acnologia exdragonslayer
Acnologia killed so many Dragons,bathed in the blood of them and with the aid of Zeref his physique eventually turned into that of a Dragon's.
Sep 12, 2014 5:22 AM

Apr 2008
The_ClownPrince said:
Darklight0303 said:

Acnologia exdragonslayer
Acnologia killed so many Dragons,bathed in the blood of them and with the aid of Zeref his physique eventually turned into that of a Dragon's.

Except even without that they said the risk of overusing Dragon Slayer magic would turn them into dragons. Given that magic is driven by emotions in multiple instances throuhout the series like say Erza during her childhood in the tower, it';s not a stretch to think that a shock great enough to make a slayer crazy could result in a half transformation of sorts.

All lost magics have a huge risk to them when it comes to overusing them. Azuma turned into a tree in the end cause he overused his magic.

Ultear lost all of her years and was reduced to an old lady.

Angel was being destroyed by her new ANGELS in the Zentopia incident
Sep 12, 2014 5:47 AM

Aug 2013
Darklight0303 said:
The_ClownPrince said:

Except even without that they said the risk of overusing Dragon Slayer magic would turn them into dragons. Given that magic is driven by emotions in multiple instances throuhout the series like say Erza during her childhood in the tower, it';s not a stretch to think that a shock great enough to make a slayer crazy could result in a half transformation of sorts.

All lost magics have a huge risk to them when it comes to overusing them. Azuma turned into a tree in the end cause he overused his magic.

I think that Dragon's Force can be consider half transformation of sorts.

Anw you say the risk of overusing Dragon Slayer magic would turned them into dragons,thats not quite true,considering that you are sure this will happen but one man turned into a dragon,by what I said.(Yes ''killed so many Dragons'' is overusing your magic,it's not easy to kill a dragon.) And as for the magic is driven by emotions,well Acnologia was quite ruthless, bloodthirsty and violent.

So the conditions that Natsu can complete is:
1)Overusing his magic
2)He becomes more powerfull because his magic is driven by emotion.
Sep 12, 2014 5:55 AM

Apr 2008
The_ClownPrince said:
Darklight0303 said:

Anw you say the risk of overusing Dragon Slayer magic would turned them into dragons,thats not quite true,considering that you are sure this will happen but one man turned into a dragon,by what I said.(Yes ''killed so many Dragons'' is overusing your magic,it's not easy to kill a dragon.) And as for the magic is driven by emotions,well Acnologia was quite ruthless, bloodthirsty and violent.

1)Overusing his magic

2 is more likely if Igneel gets killed in front of him. Or if Igneel lets Natsu take in his blood as a sort of last gift to his precious son kind of deal.
Sep 12, 2014 2:28 PM

Jul 2014
Ugh, seeing Igneel dying just so Natsu a terrible character would be gain another asspull bullshit powerup would be extremely devastating :/
Sep 12, 2014 11:26 PM

Aug 2013
I think frosche is going to die soon, after seeing the latest episode in anime it reminded me what future rogue told natsu, that "something" which i think is acnologia, killed frosche one year from now.
but then again, i don't even know how much time went by from the end of the grand magic arc to the current timeline.
Sep 13, 2014 1:05 AM

Aug 2013
Forgetful00 said:
I think frosche is going to die soon, after seeing the latest episode in anime it reminded me what future rogue told natsu, that "something" which i think is acnologia, killed frosche one year from now.
but then again, i don't even know how much time went by from the end of the grand magic arc to the current timeline.
I don't think that a year has passed from the grand magic games to tartaros.
Sep 13, 2014 10:44 AM
Jul 2013
Oh my dear flucks...
Sep 18, 2014 4:10 PM
Sep 2014
Darklight0303 said:
The_ClownPrince said:

1)Overusing his magic

2 is more likely if Igneel gets killed in front of him. Or if Igneel lets Natsu take in his blood as a sort of last gift to his precious son kind of deal.

I think the other dragons will appear also because all dragon slayers are paralyzed as Natsu (but in my mind goes as follows: Igneel will lose to Acnologia, and as a final gesture of love for Natsu will give a "power" to him ...)
Sep 28, 2014 3:24 PM

Dec 2013
Holy shit this arc is Godlike!
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Oct 20, 2015 6:47 PM

Nov 2014
So many Lamy's...
ACNOLOGIA. IGNEEL. HNNNGGGG
Aug 11, 2018 8:47 AM

Feb 2013
Acnologia is here, they are doomed, again.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 287 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zhou - Jun 15, 2012

96 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 285 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IchiroEX - Jun 1, 2012

84 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:05 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 284 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

dancu - May 25, 2012

163 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 5:37 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 25, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.