Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fullmetal Alchemist
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 1, 2022 1:00 PM

Feb 2021
Weird moments in the beginning, and I don't get why Father created Greed again not thinking he's probably just gonna betray him again (like the other homunculi should do if they actually had individuality). There were a lot of characters appearing in this ep, and it kinda reminds me how much I would've wished they each got the extra screen time they deserved, too bad the story is so half assed it gives only relevance to what's important to the main plot

Don't underestimate humans scene was peak tho. First bit of comedy that actually got me laughing
May 28, 2022 3:26 PM
Apr 2022
There is a secret behind the ishval town
Jan 8, 2023 4:29 AM
Jan 2023
Hsjsdndbdiskdnn
Jun 2, 2023 4:09 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Alphonse pretending to cough even though he doesn't have lungs loool

I wonder if the other homunculi have two people inside of them, or if Ling and Greed are a special case of coexisting in the same body

Seems like a chapter of the story has concluded, pretty much everyone knows who everyone else is, and the Fuhrer has sent the Elric brothers on their way, left to their own devices despite clearly trying to meddle in their affairs. Bradley has let them go to do continue to do whatever they want, with the condition that they will no longer try to get in their way; with the threat of Winry's life being on the line. Tension is still there in the air, but for now it looks like Edward is simply going to tackle new angles in trying to get his and Al's bodies back.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Aug 15, 2023 2:47 AM

Oct 2020
In a previous episode, May Chang (English dub spelling) mentioned she was from one of the lowest ranking clans but now she's revealed to be a princess?
Since they said there're around 50 clans that make up Xing, I'm assuming the country is broken up into a bunch of smaller city-state type areas 
Sep 6, 2023 4:20 AM
Jan 2022
OOP Ling Fao snapped back fr just now, again this show is amazing and I love it
Oct 1, 2023 7:01 PM

Mar 2022
Ooh looks like Ling’s trying to fight control back over his body if he were to tell King Bradley to shut up. The latter’s reaction? Priceless. I must Greed this version anyway is certainly a chill villain here in comparison to the others. Not really a lot of action but I think I can settle for just a chill episode considering what’s happened in the last couple of episodes so it’s okay.

Ed’s shower scene was also hilarious to see. Poor Envy. XD

Sounds to me we are going to get a flashback episode from the looks of the next preview so that should be interesting from here on in.
Feb 12, 11:15 AM
Jan 2024
Hear me out! There was no problem with this episode in terms of characters or anything like that. The problem which is a major problem is that the writer idea to let Ed Al and Mustang live was really bad. Here is a thing They are important sacrifices I get it. But why did they let them go? why instead keeping the ones who they need for the sacrifice event alive and kill the ones who know about it, but they are useless? you see all they had to do was to do the same thing they did with Marco. I can't stand how naive these homunculies are. Al and Ed know they are up to something, probably making philosophy stone out of the people who live in the country, but they still let them go. and Al and Ed are going to use this very naive decision they made to beat them. overall, this was a major point for the story and the writer did not manage to pull it off. 3/5
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» What’s bad about this anime ( 1 2 3 )

sangonomiya_k - Nov 18, 2023

133 by Angel_crush1 »»
Yesterday, 3:13 AM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

samatar45 - Oct 2, 2009

286 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Oct 11, 2009

296 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

adamantine - Aug 16, 2009

215 by JoeyBadaSS »»
Apr 20, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 64 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 4, 2010

965 by _dziku »»
Apr 19, 2:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.