Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 20, 2022 11:31 PM

Jan 2018
13 chapters this time. I should add that even though The Final Act is adapting a bunch of chapters together, it doesn't mean it's adapting all of them in order. But I guess that should be expected. When I started The Final Act this isn't what I expected. I thought the anime would just cut to the final arc of the series and that's it, instead of stitching together a bunch of chapters from the 21 volumes that it couldn't adapt properly.

Sesshomaru learns a new move and Inuyasha's Tetsusaiga gets an upgrade. Looks like I was wrong about the subplot about that demon who disguised as a girl in the last episode. The Dakki he had did have some significance to the plot. But it happened so fast I couldn't tell what was important to the plot and what wasn't.

Seems like Tetsusaiga will get another upgrade in the next episode. That's so fast compared to the original story where he'd use the same abilities for a long time.

Naraku's currently lacking in subordinates with the death of Hakudoshi and Kagura. So I guess it was time for creating a new incarnation. Not bad but I doubt he'll receive any meaningful development that will make me care about him. I think Hakudoshi should've been kept alive instead of his half-assed betrayal plot. That little shit was menacing.
0451Dec 21, 2022 10:06 AM
Sep 9, 2023 7:36 PM

Jun 2020
Only natural for Inuyasha to get an upgrade for his Tetsusaiga right after Sesshomaru gets one for his Tenseiga.

Should be interesting to see where Naraku takes his plans now that Kagura and Hakudoshi are out of the picture. It'll probably have something to do with the drawbacks of the new abilities of the Tetsusaiga. I believe Naraku only has 3 subordinates now. Kanna, Moryomaru and this new guy.

More topics from this board

Poll: » InuYasha: Kanketsu-hen Episode 23 Discussion

ClementIV - Mar 8, 2010

40 by prozyne »»
Apr 18, 4:15 AM

Poll: » InuYasha: Kanketsu-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ClementIV - Oct 10, 2009

96 by prozyne »»
Mar 25, 5:30 AM

Poll: » InuYasha: Kanketsu-hen Episode 11 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 12, 2009

41 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Jan 3, 3:25 AM

Poll: » InuYasha: Kanketsu-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Chimasternmay - Nov 21, 2009

128 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Jan 3, 1:49 AM

Poll: » InuYasha: Kanketsu-hen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 17, 2009

63 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Jan 2, 9:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.